They're going all out

They're going all out

Other urls found in this thread:

puu.sh/s7rcd/9358f1e10d.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not go to Bunkerchan?

lets be real for a second, bunkerchan will literally never work. the reason why we have so many people coming to leftypol isnt because they're interested in discussing left wing politics, but because they're curious and want to learn more about it in an imageboard where 99% of people are literal ultra right fascist. the contrast of being the last bastion of philosophy and reason made leftypol attractive because we dont scream "muh juice" all the time, and that was probably the reason why so many came here and became leftists in the first place. bunkerchan on the other hand is a totally isolated and separate board, mostly for people already interested in leftism. theres nothing but circlejerking and the discussions are awful because 100% of the time people have 2 serious posts, then start to argue about which tendency is better at interpreting a situation.

stop shilling your shitty site and suck it up

sounds more like Leftypol then bunkerchan, prickly :^)

I FOUND PRICKLY

Keep projecting m8.

That's not even what projecting meme

means*
I'm too drunk to be defending insecure ircfags right now

Why can;t we all just get along? Do you guys reallly not just want to cuddle sometimes? With your fellow man?

ALL PRICKLY

:(
puu.sh/s7rcd/9358f1e10d.png

Would you fuck Prickly's boypuss?

That's literally what a discussion is you tard.

It's called Bunkerchan because there's only enough content to ensure the survival of Holla Forums, right?

That was the original premise, yes. It's become an IRCfag circlejerk, though.

We're not a circle jerk though.

It's called bunkerchan because all its regular visitors can fit in one bunker :^)

All we agree upon is that Space is literally the stupidest thing there is.

I personally want to start baneposting and dubs posting on Bunkerchan on /e/.

Sadly I feel this will never be.

Do it. More content is good :^)

Bane is the Posadist hero the world needs.

[–]

are you serious? You can be my bf if you you're nice.

It gives me hope that there are people on Holla Forums this new.

It fills me with dread that new people keep arriving but our user count stays the same.

Every lefty board seems to degenerate into cult like insanity and fear of the pscyhotic mods and big personalities and eventually results in some horrible, angry, suicidal atmosphere and several people chopping off their dicks. No thank you.

I go on bunkerchan from time to time but it's a ghost-town, it goes days usually without a single post. I think I've read through threads from over a year ago.

For everyone commenting on how bunkerchan is slow, well how do you think we change that?

Good points are actually raised here - that's why I've always proposed to keep bunkerchan for real discussion with real moderation and literally just have this as a place purely for teaching newbies.

Praise Uchuu_, Praise Uchuu_!

But then you'll be here forever.

Wow an actually good idea from Muke. Unfortunately people won't come here if they don't see lots of activity and I don't see a super donger huege reason to migrate to Bunkerchan. We're the biggest non-Holla Forums non-Holla Forums non-Holla Forums board on the site, that's not something we should just give up.

Actually the problem is more like we don't get that many new people. We get Holla Forums trolls and people who show a little bit of interest and then go back to being a normalfag. Who can blame them? When we're relevant in some capacity they'll give us another look.