So, I think I found out how to fix Sonic

So, I think I found out how to fix Sonic

you don't understand why sonic went to shit

tumblr sonic for the new generation of numales

But his new design will resonate with older gamers, aka his target demographic. Just look at his backpack, it will allow for new gameplay mechanics while simultaneously adjusting older ones to fit a more modern play style. And his wary outlook on his perilous adventures reflects the player's own wary nature over new Sonic titles.

Rings are a pretty important mechanic of Sonic, so that's why they deserve a much needed update. Instead of serving as something of a buffer to prevent you from dying, they now should act as currency which ties into Sonic's new backpack.

See, all those elemental shields from Sonic 3? They'll become purchasable, and Sonic can dispense…say, 50 rings to buy one. This will allow for a truly explorative design in levels. Now if you come across a path of spikes you can just deploy an Invincibility shield, run across the spikes, and collect whatever might be at the end.

l m a o

I recognize that typing quirk.

Hello, Chris-chan.

Why doesn't he have any arms ?

Looks like some CalArts abomination.

I for one like it OP

OP. You need to give it a katana and a better ass to fit in with the waifu/husbando crowd.

commit suicide.
pic related, you.

Why is he so good?

Kill Yourself as well.

They're in the chest.

looks good, but is Chris-Chan going to suicide?

Catch me, dADDY

are we witnessing the very beginnings of social media sensation that will make the internet communities tremble?

I sure hope not. It seems it is being inflicted and imposed relentlessly.

by wanting to become a little girl?

For us, not even close.

For normalfags, quite possibly yes
Our mannerisms, comedy style and content is inspiring the normalfags once more
there is, in layman's terms, another "chan" culture leak

I'm not, I just hate overly flamboyant sissified faggots.
They're usually shallow and narcissitic cunts that jerk off to twiggy men, then shame anyone slightly different, not to mention they're devoid of any true emotional depth.

It reminds me of those goth/emo kids in high school and how they would have their little gay/bi sex groups.
Once you've actually met a femboy irl, your view of them is kind of ruined, with the majority at least.
Just get yourself a normal guy, since most femboys/traps are mentally unstable and ill in the head.

OP's ideas are shit and a faggot.
Might as well stuff Tails in the backpack, make Sonic unable to run and change Rings to look like puzzle pieces.

CAL ARTS

NOODLE

A R M S
R
M
S

Here's the video the video OP's image is from:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ak3ebBep0

Too lazy to webm and this shit won't embed no matter what I try.

That's stupid.
Clearly we need to change his shoes to a crimson color.

You are the gayest gaylord that ever gayed away the pain.

Post the video faggot. You're obligated to show everyone where you got that.

I'm surprised this thread didn't die a death hours after it was made

I remember when this video came out. If I'm not mistaken it had a 1/20 dislike ratio.

Then we're on the same wavelength bruh. Narcissism a shit.

so you want to turn sanic into an adventure time character?

Yes.

I don't think Sonic's character design is the problem. I think the problem is those asshats at Sega don't know how to make a decent platforming game. Sonic's selling point was that he's the fastest thing alive, but that has never really been utilized outside of plot points and marketing. The gameplay of both the 2D and 3D Sonic games consists of traversing an obstacle course styled level that is laid out with a number of enemies and traps, as well as collectables. Sure, there are instances in which Sonic is seen running at a fast pace, which gives the impression that Sonic is fast, but these are usually only in scripted segments, loops in Sonic Adventure or running from the bomber on Angel Island Zone in Sonic 3. Something needs to change about this formula. Sonic Adventure 2 has some of the best Sonic stages in the entire franchise, in my opinion, and that's because they managed to be fast paced and flashy. They emphasized Sonic's speed and attitude by allowing the player to instantly destroy enemies at a fast pace, and some stages allowed the player to find alternate routes that would make traversal fast, fluid, and fun.

Basically, I think sanic needs more CUHRAYZEE platforming. Forget about the minor friend characters, aside from maybe Tails, Amy and Knuckles, forget about the shitty mini games, forget about trying to tell some 3deep5me story, forget about hunting for emeralds, forget about being in a god damned robot. Just focus on making good platforming sections.

It's just a lanky Sonic chao.

This is not the Sonic I grew up with. This is some Holla Forums-tier-Adventure-Time-I-go-to-tumblr-unironically wannabe blue hedgehog copycat shit.

But those make the entire design great

Tumblr stole them along with his gib me dats.

I would

No, shit, wait, I get it. They already had classic and modern Sonic chao designs in SA2, so if they have a new chao garden, they have to add one for Boom. That's what OP's image is.

Read it in his voice.

You don't need to fix Sonic. Just go back to classic design.

You can't have an animal mascot for the sake of it in this day and age. Classic doesn't fit the modern state of video games very well.

Read this in his voice.

To fix Sonic as a franchise, one should harness the power of autism, and let the player play with their shitty OC.

Sonic as a character doesn't need fixing, it just needs a competent writer.

I didn't see it until you pointed it out

you're making me feel things i never wanted to feel, user

Don't do this to me user

I saw that video and it was honestly the most retarded pitch ever.
He has no idea what makes Sonic, Sonic. He even said he stopped being a fan of the series long ago and doesn't give a shit for the franchise so why even bother.

Every fucking time.

Sonic > Mario

I thought the lower arm was a penis

delete this

What did he mean by this?

Shit, sorry, meant to start a new thread.

I always pictured characters like Sonic and Tracer from memewatch as being very premature.

so?

Modern aesthetics are shit and have no character, and everyone knows it. Go back to an earlier slate and start from there.