New Analysis Of Guccifer 2.0 Data Destroys Russian Hacking Narrative

New Analysis Of Guccifer 2.0 Data Destroys Russian Hacking Narrative

by: zeropointnow
Sun Jul 9, 2017 9:01pm EST

>>A new analysis of the files published by Guccifer 2.0 completely destroys the Russian hacking narrative and the dubious Crowdstrike report it’s based on. Cutting to the chase: tile DNC server files were transferred at 23 MB/s on the East Coast of the USA, making it unlikely that a Romanian hacker was behind the breach. In fact, it confirms that at minimum, the first link in the chain was someone with local access via LAN or physical connection.

—–

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Hlbz8
twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832
mega.nz/#!o6AWhAjR!sO4xKYKMX-JkRQMvNRmtqUZaBmr5JJJ2I-UUkpYYrm)
archive.org/download/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer/28,882 Emails From Hillary Clinton's Private Server.zip
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>The document states that the files that eventually published as “NGP-VAN” by Guccifer 2.0 were first copied to a system located in the Eastern Time Zone, with this conclusion supported by the observation that “the .7z file times, after adjustment to East Coast time fall into the range of the file times in the .rar files.” This constitutes the first of a number of points of analysis which suggests that the information eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona was not obtained by a Russian hacker.

in the 7zip file, can be explained by the use of ‘think time’ to select and copy 1.9 GB of individual files, copied in small batches with think time interspersed. In either scenario, Linux would have been booted from a USB drive, which fundamentally necessitates physical access to a computer with the alleged DNC files.

Bring on the happenings. This deserves a sticky.

I'm guessing this is why the Don Jr. story is making its rounds. Nothing but a slide attempt.

Dubs of Truth

bump

FUCKING BUUUUUUUMP

CNN ON JEWICIDE WATCH

Board is slow tonight….

They already made a counter story to this that can use by them claiming Russia had been ramping up agents hidden here and bring up how king nigger kicked their diplomats out etc.

Oh boy, here we go…

Maximum Wew. Let the games begin.

This. Checked.

Sick dubs lads

Yeah between this and Comey's memos having classified intel in them, that explains the Don Jr. story coming out. Hoping for an interesting week out of all of this.

Anyone with a forensics background knows that advisories can spoof metadata. As the Wikileaks CIA proved without any doubt, these State intelligence agencies will often use compile times, Download times, extract times and other metadata such as language and other forms to try to mimic their enemy to blame them of the cyber attack. So to can one do this with other documents.

No proof Russia did it, no proof that Russia did not do it.
No proof the files were downloaded at that time other then some metadata. No proof the files were unhampered with as the chain of custody is not intact.

Leaves everything open, Israel could have done it and IMO seems like a much more likely candidate as Hillary would not have touched the UN and other NGO's who are openly bi-partisan which to the Israeli's is anti-semetic. Just this week we see the UN issuesing resolutions on Jerusalem and Hebron, which the Israeli government is going batshit over.

Just as the US DNI report, it's all accusations based on sketchy evidence at the very best. This is why CNN had to ultimately admit that the Russia narrative was a fake news because there is no damning evidence.

The Don Junior having a conversation with a russian lawyer, had this occured before his National Security application and he did not mention it will mean he will lose his clearance.

However, the accusation by the NYT is based on 'anonymous sources', and NYT is the same paper to which comey leaked his documents to which now turns our had classified information in them which is a crime. Then the NYT under mounting pressure states that the information came from 3 White House insiders and that Don Jr. met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, but only after allegedly being promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton. It seems more likely that this was the last ace in the hole for the DNC to smear Trump team back then as Russian collusion conspiracy. This occured in June 2016, Guccifer announced he had breached the DNC servers and posted his first proofset of documents.

It's becoming so apparent to everyone now, especially after CNN got it's shit pushed in recently.

That's a facepalm but then the source is the ibank gimp who spends all day on 4chan.

Checked.

This is great news, but there are still a ton of people who buy into Muh Russia so much they'll take it with them to the grave. Muh 17 agencies Drumpf tiny hands only verified twitter accounts for me thank you very much.

I remember post here a little while ago that went something to the effect of Muh Russia not even being a fully formed thought. Putin did _ and Trump was elected and owes him, and that means _.

Checked, while people play mad libs with reality.

Checking those dubs

It's already easy to poke holes in the 17 intelligence agencies bullshit since the NYT recently issued a retraction saying it was only 4 agencies instead of 17. Even Mr. Trump has been talking about this in his speeches.

CHECKED

I don't think they could possibly slide this any harder.

Report and request sticky. I can't as OP

Apparently I can….

They've also ramped up on "Jewtin" posting here, complete with unconvincing filenames and nonsensical echos. I seriously hope you guys don't fall for any of it.

Did it for ya

WEW

wew lads, jews are sliding this hard

Can any techfags here break down the merits of the original analysis?

to simplify, the evidence of the source that's there could have been tampered with, but it also can't be confirmed

Who gives a shit where the hack came from? What did it reveal?

guccifer 2.0 tried to claim that his "source" was Seth Rich in an attempt to sully Rich with supposed Russian affiliation.

Kek. That faggot was in charge of designing the app that was used to facilitate voter fraud. He was no patriot. The only reason he turned on them is because he realized they cheated bernie instead of cheating Trump.

Rtfm ya fuckin idiot

Great breakdown. Like linked user says Metadata isnt great for analysis. Although tbh I doubt any gov actually does a good job at hacking metadata. Tampering would probably be detectable.

Imo there is a but of a smoking gun here - the fact that the files touched an NTFS disk - that means windows. Russia hates MS and probably wouldnt bother using windows or even faking using it.

I dont know why they dont suggest rich used a macbook. Also, they should like at time between file copies - that could tell a lot

Here are five key points about CrowdStrike that the mainstream media is ignoring:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/crowdstrike-five-things-everyone-is-ignoring-about-the-russia-dnc-story/

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

In April 2016, two months before the June report that alleged a Russian conspiracy, former President Barack Obama appointed Steven Chabinsky, the general counsel and chief risk officer for CrowdStrike, to the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.

CrowdStrike co-founder George Kurtz said at the time, “We wish Steve and the rest of the Commissioners every success in this important effort. Their dedicated and thoughtful leadership on these issues holds great potential for promoting innovation and the benefits of technology, while lowering the very real security risks we are facing today.”

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

As far as we know, the FBI still has not examined the DNC server that Russia allegedly hacked.

There has been no corroboration or second opinion on who may have hacked the server. The only source for this claim is CrowdStrike, who began monitoring the DNC system on May 5th, 2016, according to DailyMail.com.

The DNC also reportedly paid $168,000 to CrowdStrike.

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

The DNC claimed in January that the reason the FBI never examined their hacked server was simple–the FBI never requested to do so. Yet, DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker gave told BuzzFeed News in an email, “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”

However, this claim was contradicted by then-FBI director James Comey, who said in a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in January that there were “multiple requests at different levels” to look at the DNC’s servers. Instead, Comey said a “highly respected private company” got access to the servers–meaning CrowdStrike.

A senior FBI official told WIRED in January, “The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.”

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

As Josephine Wolff of Slate pointed out, “…whether because they were denied access or simply never asked for it, the FBI instead used the analysis of the DNC breach conducted by security firm CrowdStrike as the basis for its investigation. Regardless of who is telling the truth about what really happened, perhaps the most astonishing thing about this probe is that a private firm’s investigation and attribution was deemed sufficient by both the DNC and the FBI.”

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

Co-Founder and CTO of CrowdStrike Dmitri Alperovitch is a nonresident senior fellow on the Atlantic Council.

The Atlantic Council is hawkish on Russia, previously publishing reports about topics like how the West can “get tougher” on Russia, how to “fight back Against Russian political warfare,” how to respond “to Russia’s Anti-Western Aggression.”

Other articles are titled, “From Russia with Hate: The Kremlin’s Support for Violent Extremism in Central Europe” and “Here’s Why You Should Worry About Russian Propaganda.”

In one article published by the Atlantic Council, writer Stephen Blank claims that Russia is a more urgent security threat than terrorism.

Further, the Atlantic Council is funded by NATO, enhancing the hawkish view on Russia.

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the “Open Society Initiative for Europe,” a program of leftist billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

The Open Society Initiative for Europe has written that they support, “initiatives that strengthen the protection of migrants and the politics of inclusion, giving the leading role and voice in advocating policies and social change to migrants and refugees, their descendants, and their allies in civil society.”

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

Pinchuk is a Ukrainian billionaire who reportedly gave $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, and was invited to Clinton’s home for a dinner in 2012 while she was secretary of state, despite an earlier denial from a Clinton spokesperson that “never on her schedule” during her time as Secretary.

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

Finally, it’s worth pointing out that CrowdStrike received $100 million in investments led by Google Capital (since re-branded as CapitalG) in 2015.

CapitalG is owned by Alphabet, and Eric Schmidt, Alphabet’s chairman, was a supporter of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. More than just supporting Clinton, leaked emails from Wikileaks in November 2016 showed that in 2014 he wanted to have an active role in the campaign.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Schmidt “sent a Clinton campaign official a lengthy memo with advice on running the campaign. He told campaign officials he was ‘ready to fund, advise recruit talent,’ and ‘clearly wants to be head outside advisor,’ according to a 2014 email from Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta to campaign manager Robby Mook.”

And Politico reported in November 2016 that Schmidt “served in a personal capacity as an adviser to the Clinton operation,” and wore a “staff” badge at her election night party.

Schmidt also funded a startup called, “The Groundwork.” An article in Quartz titled, “The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House,” details its operations.

“The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election,” the article says.

“And it is one of a series of quiet investments by Schmidt that recognize how modern political campaigns are run, with data analytics and digital outreach as vital ingredients that allow candidates to find, court, and turn out critical voter blocs.”

The post also calls Schmidt “one of the most powerful donors in the Democratic Party.”

There are other connections between Google money and the Democratic Party.

Stephanie Hannon, former Director of Product Management for Google, left in 2015 to become Hillary Clinton’s Chief Technology Officer for her 2016 campaign.

The Atlantic Council literally takes money from Berat Albayrak who worked with ISIS to sell oil out of Syria/Iraq

archive.fo/Hlbz8

Literally supported by ISIS affiliates

FAIL.

What is a catalog?
What is sort by creation date?

I want phoneposters to go back to gradeschool ASAP

UPDATE
SIAP

twitter.com/W4BB17/status/884390817732984832

The file linked to (mega.nz/#!o6AWhAjR!sO4xKYKMX-JkRQMvNRmtqUZaBmr5JJJ2I-UUkpYYrm) requires a decryption key…

The lügenpresse gonna lügenpresse.

Nevermind, here is the correct file: https:// mega.nz/#F!N2YjFCzQ!dP66-Chxpr7jM-KCho04Dw

Is this shit real? I saw it earlier but I have no way of knowing if the files are fake or have anything that was not already public knowledge

No idea. The emails appear to be from '09 to Feb '16.

Probably not. Notice how they didn't provide any examples of the contents, or even any kind of proof that might allow us to authenticate that the file downloaded is the same one he's pulling data from. Nothing but empty temptation. In short, picture.

What's really happening is so much more interesting then Muh Russia. If Muh Russia was a movie I would have walked out. I can't wait to see what happens next in reality. I'm on the edge of my seat.

I thought the CNN admitting guilt already did that.

CNN only admitted that they had no standing on which to push that narrative. This is more along of the lines of affirmative proof that it could not have been the Russians.

lolwut

It was sent to Gateway Pundit too which is notorious for shitposting literally anything that they think will get clicks.

Still want to go through it and check out the contents though

Hmm, seems you weren't full of shit after all. You should work on your presentation skills user so you don't come across as a desperate shill trying to push malware links. Take the time to organize your thoughts into a coherent manner and double check your links are correct and shit before you hit new reply. There's no rush, these kinds of things are slow and lumbering. Focus on accuracy not immediacy.

This is a red-herring to distract from the G2.0 Transfer Speed revelation story. I'm convinced of it now.

rare posting user here, a bit confused by what you mean. any more info you can provide?

rare user who doesnt post often here, a bit confused by what you mean. any more info you can provide about g2.0?

wow autistic server lag just happened, sorry about that

Is any of this shit actually new?

It got shilled heavily on t_d which makes me think that it is designed to distract from the transfer speed story as well.

refer to the OP of this thread

a cursory look doesn't look like any new info, there's also (pic related). the checksums on the file posted here:
archive.org/download/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer/28,882 Emails From Hillary Clinton's Private Server.zip

matches the one from the twitter mega link

looks more and more like a red-herring to me

ignore first image, keep double-posting images for some reason

Seems like if they had any bombshells, the Twitter account would be posting about them.

Fair enough.

I got the emails, but where is all this shit??

this thing is 678 Mb

that shit's downloading quick 5 MB/s +

the password is with the (parenthesis)

Don't worry about the original leaker. The DNC had great plumbers on retainer.

NSS reviewed 13 endpoint security programs including Falcon by Crowdstrike

2 of the 13 received caution ratings (Malwarebytes and Falcon)

The DNC refused to turn over the servers to the FBI instead hiring a laughingstock company equivalent to malwarebytes to conduct their investigation

www.csoonline.com/article/3170114/security/nss-labs-rated-13-advanced-endpoint-security-products-flagged-2-with-caution-rating.html

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

shit - all this stuff in the Guccif3r file is old crap from 2009, 2010, 2011

I wonder where the rest of it is…

Or what the rest of the data shows. These files are separate from the ones that were sent to WL by Seth Rich. Could another group have infiltrated the DNC and be holding blackmail on them?

It needs more bumps

Why does a C-130 have a crew of 16 carrying just ammunition? There must have been passengers tagging along, who important was on that plane?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Sounds like Bane didn't fly so good.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

P.S. "Guccifer 2.0" = Julian Assange requiring plausible deniability.

Guccifer is the one who leaked the information to Assange. Congratulations on being retarded. My assumption is that this is Seth Rich, although the guy claimed to be Romanian and allegedly was arrested and caught already.

That was the original Guccifer. This was copied by Seth Rich from inside the DNC and given to Assange, who published it under the name Guccifer 2.0, not Guccifer, for plausible deniability, ie. to create a "source" removed from the actual source (Seth Rich) prior to WikiLeaks covering it.

Hold on now. I heard a different story.
It goes like this:

leaked DNC memos which he copied internally straight to Assange.
was a Romanian who got caught after he tried messing with Russia.

wikileaks is a intelligence agency honeypot

either they've never been leaked damaging information in all these years or more likely they've withheld all the damaging information they've received because they are not on our side

No shit, shylock. They're on their own side. Of course they're going to hold something seriously damaging back - they have to, or they have no "insurance file" to stop the britkikes storming the embassy.

Jewtin: "Muh SVR never does active measures. Here's (((evidence))) from one of our kiked SVR assets that we aren't polesmokers and Guccifer and SVRfags didn't do shit." God, you SVR shitposters are getting fucked so hard in the ass by Jewtin and his friends.

Let me guess, you're gonna say Russia is based and the last hope for white people? Then why did Jewtin marry his daughter to a kike, (((Kirill Shamalov))) and then give his kike son in law $2 billion dollars in your Russian tax money to the kike?

Plus, Jewtin's best friend is (((Boris Rotenberg))) who also fucks Russians in the ass, ripping you off of billions in your own tax money and natural resources.

Oh yeah, ==Russia's top spy is a kike.== (((Mikhail Fradkov))) who is the head of the SVR, and your boss, is a fucking Jew.

Kikes still fuck the Russian people in the ass, and your SVRfag boss is a Jew. Putin blames the U.S. and kikes for Russia's shit-tier economy, which the size of Italy's economy. Meanwhile Jewtin, kikes and the FSB continue to fuck over the Russian people.' He blames Americans and kikes for the fact you SVRfags' families are poor. Your grandma, your aunt, your fucking parents? They barely get by and live in a shit tier "bloc" when even Section 8 niggers in the U.S. live in better housing.

Oh yeah, and Russia passed an (((anti-Semitism hate speech))) law. The U.S. didn't. Even based Mel Gibson came back and won a fucking (((Oscar))) after being blackballed by Hollyjew.

How quickly would the FSB arrest me for posting this pic of how regular, hard-working Russians are completely getting fucked in the ass by Jewtin, Fradkov, Rotenberg and Shamalov.

Wake the fuck up, SVRfags. You and your families are being played. The only reason you shitpost for your kike SVR boss is because intelligence work is a secure job in a country that should be a lot richer for all its people.

You SVRfags and your families are being Jewed.

What the fuck is up with all these world leaders marrying their daughters to Jews?
There is far too many patterns emerging around here.

It's going to take a long time before aryan relationships become commonplace amongst the elite

Lets spread this to the Twitter-net! We must start a fire so it will be noticed, otherwise (((they))) will make people not notice it at all.

mods, sticky this thread reee

B-BUT ITS THE RUSSIANS YOU STUPID GOYIM

Why do people always assume that hackers don't work through proxies, vpns, etc? "Russian IPs" being logged in a hack attack mean nothing because anybody could use a proxy through Russia to give the appearance that they're Russian. And similarly, a file being stolen over the LAN means nothing because the hacker may have staged his attack from another computer on that LAN.

I mean, if this helps convince idiots that the DNC's story is bullshit then lets roll with it… but in actuality it tells us very little.

yeah no shit the "russia hacked muh elections" was btfo, even the main perpetrators admitted it

Literally been waiting for this all year.
This is good!

This is like hacking 101. Catches normie liars too.

What makes it hilarious, is that the DNC could straight come out and say

And the left would STILL blame Russia.
They are dug in too deep, there is no going back for them.
Hillary could admit the whole thing was a lie and they wouldn't budge. There is not going back for them

Try harder Shariablue

This ends the Russia hacked the DNC narrative and they'll try to memory hole it.

But now coincidentally after a year of reporting the NYT breaks the Don Jr. bombshell on the very same day.

Original story was broken here:

And of course the Don Jr. story has just fizzled, and destroyed the year-long labors of a trickle-down media whore.

So how hard is it to change a Windows time-stamp?

without any special software? rename a file and it'll update to current time
with something like touch you can set it to any time you want

Fuck off shariablue.

I swear, you G.R.U. Kikes use the shittiest sources.

They're Russians, user. They're the white* equivalent of nigger.

why? And why does "unlikely" have any significance if the people who officially investigated it claim they're sure it was Russia? How about some evidence

kek
and how does it "confirm" that?

kek oh, a journalist said it so it must be true!
kek it sounds like an even faggier Rebel Media
gee I wonder if they're partisan
KEK

in other words