Quick. Someone tell me the worst Dark Souls 3 weapon that isn't the Broken Straight Sword

Quick. Someone tell me the worst Dark Souls 3 weapon that isn't the Broken Straight Sword.

Bare hands?

use a a big weapon you cannot carry

Alright. Thanks.

One of the fist weapons probably, I heard the demon fist is pretty bad

dual wield caestus. Or use dual whips. Anything that relied on poise and proper dark souls mechanics in all it's predecessors tbh.

ftfy

Here you are friend

These are really bad too

Oh and the Scholar's Candlestick

Any scythe

that lance is pretty shit for pvp

why is dark souls 3 so garbage

Seriously looks like plastic or cast lead or some other shiny poo. Whole game felt like a huge step back from bloodborne in terms of design and graphics.

It didn't? BB has the same graphics, plus chromatic aberration cancer.

Is there any source for pirating DS3 while also being a bro and helping people with bosses? I just want to do that kinda stuff because I don't like playing RPGS all alone 30 million times.

DS3 has NPC summons for all bosses I think, just clear the area immediately before the fog wall from enemies then pop an ember and look for the sign. Other than that you gotta buy the game.

eh, its just nothing special. better than dark souls 2, but if you actually like these games you'd have played bloodborne instead.

I didn't mean for their sake, I want to be a super priest and heal people while dealing lots of holy damage to things. And I don't want to buy the game just to do that.

No user. Just play the game. A standard strength build with a Claymore got me through most of the game, then I switched to a Black Knight Sword and then finished with the Great Wolf Sword.

I want to be paladin leroy with a black knight greatsword though.

Doesn't that increase INT magic damage?
I wouldn't consider that bad, if you stack it up with other items you can really hit hard with magic.