WHAT FRANK ZAPPA WANTED YOU TO KNOW

Frank Zappa always knew what was going on

youtube.com/watch?v=a1EqN2mV2TU

I think you could have called him a very early "truther"….my daughter knew Frank very well….She worked for New England Digital Corp….they are in are/were in Vermont and my daughter went to work for them right out of college in 1976….was involved for many years in the Synclavier project….Frank got involved in about the same time….1976 I believe….they became friends due to their unique approach to pure music….daughter plays classically trained violin….she sent me this a few days ago and I watched this morning….he was always such a polite young man….I know he is deeply missed by many

I submit for your viewing pleasure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6YKJX-dXIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWM?

Frank definitely understood what (((they))) were all about. I like most of his music and have listened to it since burnt weenie sandwich came out.

I was right out of college at the exact same time.
Ergo your daughter and I are the same age.
An user on Holla Forums old enough to be my dad making a post about Frank.
Cool.
Bump so all the younger anons can listen to what Frank had to say.
PS Frank really was a genius but not everyone at that age at that time liked him

he used to mow my yard

His song I am the Slime says a lot about television's power.

Last time i heard that guy shilling for sexual revolution and freedom of relationships i decided to not listen to him.

Anyone who doesn’t name jews is a shabbos at best.

really? what song was that? I know most of his library by heart and I don't know any that actually are serious about promoting degeneracy. If you think the song Jewish Princess is serious… you might need to seek a mental health professional for counseling.

wrong m8y, he was red pilled , in a weird way. Laurel Canyon is where he lived with a lot of other musicians. Look it up as a lot of cia connections were made there and run from that area.

Makes me kek hard every time.

Might as well embed one of my favorite songs by Mr Zappa as well.

at 7:21 Frank says CNN has gone down the tubes

Joe's garage is extremely degenerate; and by the way, satirical post-modernism is still post-modernism - after all, satire is one of its fundamental aesthetics. Zappa doesn't get a pass just because he was against the federal government; who the fuck isn't? He was, at the core of it, a cultural libertarian. The types who, as we know, essentially condone all present and future forms of degeneracy by principle. Just because he was against hippie culture doesn't mean he was a family-values type - i distinctly remember an interview during which he was accused of undermining american values and he responded something like "What values? This country was founded on slavery and racism"

Joe's garage is satire, if you don't understand that Joe's journey thru rock n roll induced madness is satire…
He was anti-drug
anti-degeneracy
You really didn't pay much attention to Frank. I'll admit he's quite subtle and cerebral in many of his songs.

Wyatt, is that you?

…with a brand new nose, who knows where it goes

who is arrogant looking
and don't know shit about cooking

I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

here's a webm clip from that video you linked.

hivemind
had movie maker cooking then i saw this. same bit i was going to use. inb4 movie maker sucks. yes i know it does.

Well he seems to be one of the first to make fun of the modern day cuck, or, as he called it, the "over-educated shithead"

This album is about as degenerate as it gets in content.

etc.

There will come a time when everybody
Who is lonely will be free . . .
TO SING & DANCE & LOVE
There will come a time when every evil
That we know will be an evil . . .
THAT WE CAN RISE ABOVE

Who cares if hair is long or short
Or sprayed or partly grayed . . .
WE KNOW THAT HAIR AIN'T WHERE IT'S AT

(there will come a time when you won't even be ashamed if you are fat!)

There will come a time when every evil
That we know will be an evil . . .
THAT WE CAN RISE ABOVE (rise above)

Who cares if you're so poor you can't afford
To buy a pair of Mod A Go-Go stretch-elastic pants . . .
THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN YOU CAN EVEN
TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF WHEN YOU DANCE

kys

Michael Jackson too.

One of my favorite songs right there lad.

There's alot of educated middle aged white men who post on Holla Forums.

Met Dweezil at their house once. Nice guy, polite, none of that 'star kid' attitude immediately visible. Frank had a crazy house. That echo-room is nuts.

Monster musician too, one of those firey souls that was hard to quench.

Should note I meant Frank, never heard his son play but I imagine he's not far behind.

You should watch music videos of early 90's grunge. Once you enter the music industry, you learn many secrets.

Sure they became cucked, but that doesn't mean they weren't right initially.
In fact I think that Cobain killed himself because it became so cucked then. Seriously, watch his final few vids. Ask "who is he talking to?". Likely the elites themselves.

did Frank Zappa know that the Alt-Right where a bunch of Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=F6YKJX-dXIM

Courtney doped Kurt up and killed him

I love the jazz version of it

I'm not sure Frank ever expicitly names the (((jew))) but he regularly points out the hypocrisy and lies of the (((music industry))). He was a smart man and he was always very careful about what he said. But he knew you cannot name the (((jew))) outright and have any kind of music career at all, even an independent one like Frank's.

I think the closest he ever got was this song, although it's a bit vague:

From my Couch-In-The-Sky,
As my planet goes by,
I behold all your misery below there!
I have seen all your lying,
And crying, and dying,
And, believe me,
YOUR planet is NOWHERE!

SPACE is a VERY LONG TIME!

(And if the equation,
As set forth above,
Is PROVED when we get to
The BOTTOM LINE . . .
The 'Powers Financial'
I'll hold o'er your world
Will complete my fantastic design!)

And the whole 'EQUIVALENT EARTH' SHALL BE MINE!

"equivalent earth" referring to debt, I imagine

Too bad his music sucked.

Ah yeah, totally forgot about ZpZ, yeah like father like son indeed. Every time I watch this stuff I'm bitterly reminded of how lazy I've been with music. So much I could be doing were it not for perfectionism and fear. ;_;

No he isn't. That guy's just a retard, like feminists who think the mere depiction of rape is condoning it.

If your are smart and have a good memory you will understand the things Frank Zappa knew by the time you are 30. The real challenge is how you can know all the things that happen in this world and not become cynical and bitter. You must add a positive world view to all of this. It does not serve you to think that the odds are against you and the whole world is a hell whole and is getting even worse. You must be the change and the solution for all the problems. You must go through the bitter end and nearly become mentally ill and then you decide how you will help this world and don't care about problems because they are only temporary.

That is a lesson FZ did not understand. He never seem to enjoy things, he was always bitching and he died of cancer. Well, he did not help himself, he did no help his family and he could have accomplished far more than he did.

m8, OP's daughter left college in 1976. Let's say she was 20 in the event that she was a real brain and managed to get out at the earliest opportunity. Provided he didn't go knock up his wife while he was underaged, let's say he was 18 when his daughter was born. This would have made him 38 at the youngest around the time his daughter left college. 1976 was 41 years ago. Do the math.

OP is at the very least, 79 years old if he hasn't copypasted from anywhere else nor bullshitted us with a fake anecdote. He probably served in the Korean War, let alone Vietnam.

He was blackpilled. He talks about a brick wall.
When you know there's a brick wall coming up, it's time to break out the sledgehammers.

(checked dubs)
M8 it was that called him middle aged. I said he was old enough to be my dad and I am not what I consider middle aged anymore.

id say at this point, from a technical standpoint, dweez is better at guitar than his dad was. i saw him last october and he was playing everything note for note, flawlessly. played for like 3 hours and didnt even stop to take a drink of water. plus he can sing and play guitar, which frank couldnt. he was an adolescent in the 80s who played guitar, so he has shredder chops, but hes spent the last 20 or so years going back and trying to ape his fathers style, tone etc. hes done a damn good job, in my opinion.

but… you have to keep in mind, frank was a composer first, guitarist second. dweez lacks his fathers compositional skills entirely. but atleast hes out there playing franks tunes, and playing them well. its too bad the rest of his family keeps shoving horsecock sized lawsuits up his ass for playing his dads music. and also keeping the vault locked up. rest assured, if dweez was in control of the vault, wed have ten new zappa albums every day for the next year.

He's one of America's greatest composers. Many will remember him for his lyrics but his music's originality is what will stand the test of time.

Interesting thread, why bumplock it?

the mods are faggots?

Not Holla Forums related, but to be honest this thread was far better than a lot of the upper threads in the catalog, love me some Zappa.

I've liked his music since the 1970s.
I've tried to drop a few of Frank's redpills here

Use these memes wisely

not all boomers were blind to the subversion of America