Video game thread

Post anything video game related.
No shitposting

What games have great HUD configuration?

Hey, hey. I like video games.

Hey, me too!

video games are for bullying

Castlevania. The HUD was so good that Ninja Gaiden just had to use it.

I agree.

wow gee OP you're really grabbin' my balls here
would you fuck Kirby

kirby would give amazing head

What video games did you play today?

I masturbated and then played Ridge Racer. I think. That might have been yesterday.

I'm playing Pikmin for the first time. I love it.

Which Ridge Racer did you play?

i've been playing the rainbow six free weekend, i like it. tacticool shit is fun

well shit, when does it end? I may give it a try if I'm not too late

I only played a little Helldivers today. After two days spent trying to 100% Arkham Knight I'm pretty burnt on games for right now.

I imagine it ends when the store updates on Monday but it may well be sooner. I don't usually go for free weekend stuff

sunday 10m pacific time is when the free weekend ends apparently, and its on discount till halfway through monday apparently

1pm*

Everquest P1999, no handholding missions and no shitty 10 hour tutorial.
Parappa The Rapper 2
Mega Man 2, IMO the easiest Mega Man.
Wario's Woods
Sonic Spinball
Hive Jump
And i'm going to try Stranger of Sword City now

Pikmin's cool, haven't played that shit since it came out though

I played RR2 on the PSP. Pretty neat game, thinking about getting the one on PS3 so I can play without getting eye cancer.

Shit nigger, you know you can overdose on fun, right? Dial it back

Odroid UX4, worth getting for an emubox? Any good ports to it?

nah fuck that shit fam. oh well not like it's a great loss. I always have insurgency

The NES is still the best console of all time.

>Mother Russia Bleeds [email protected]/* */ Jul 28

awwwwwwwwww yissssssssssssssssssss

I heard that was the only good game Ubi made in years outside of FC3 Blood Dragon.

Finished Doom 1 for the first time not counting Thy Flesh Consumed, played Doom 64's source port, some Streets of Rage 2, EDF, and replayed Yakuza 1. I missed the smooth combat from 2 and I hope Kiwami makes it over

Ridge Racer 7 doesn't have that good of a soundtrack. Get Ridge Racer 6, the music is much better. Wish all the Ridge Racer games got a PC port.

Been also decorating my desktop in Anarchy Arcade if it counts as a videogame.

Still
Absolutely haram.

top heh

Cool, thanks fam. The music is definitely one of the best fucking parts.

Also I just realized, how fucking pathetic is it that we need to have a video game thread on the video game board not that I'm one to talk seeing as I just spent the last 4 hours shitposting incessantly

that's a tough break, i might succumb and buy the full game since i've been having fun with the free weekend

its the first ubi game i even bothered to give a chance in years and i'll say i am having quite a bit of fun with it. theres some surprisingly good tech with the destruction and even though the game is riddled with grind-shit, you can ignore it and get all the base-operators pretty easily so long as you don't waste your points on stupid shit like gun charms

Shadow Hearts: From the New World.
She definitely takes after her elder brother, both are pretty delusional. I swear Keith is the only "normal" one of the three siblings (well, for a group of vampires anyhow).

Fun game, though I'm glad I kind of knew what to expect going in. I can see how this game would turn off certain fans.

Been on a Ratchet and Clank spree lately, beat 1-3 this week and now I am on Deadlocked
Having a great time

Still on my backlog

Maybe one day

Resident Evil 4

I've been trying various KoF games from 98, 2002, 2002 UM, and XIII. Did the inputs for special and super moves get easier as the series went on? I can do shit like a close C into Terry's burn Knuckle not even half the time in 98, but I can do in consistantly in 2002.

A new Draw thread just opened, where did all the Holla Forums drawfags go?

Ys VIII

I don't know jap, but I'm loving the fuck out of this game

To hell where they belong

Learn jap you fucking バカ

Nah, I'm too fucking lazy and I don't have time

stop being a bitch

No.

It's a solid enough game, and the combat has some tweaks to make things a bit more balanced than in Covenant. But overall it's a lot lighter than the prior ones, and in some ways downright silly. Still a fun game if you can tolerate the change of tone (though it's not as if the series hadn't had some amount of quirkiness since the first PS2 entry).

If EDF can be on PC there is no reason Kiwami and 6 cant get localized.

Sounds nice if the grind shit can be ignored.

just playing normally between terrorist hunt and casual matches i have half the base operators and a few pieces of weapon gear for the ones i use the most (usually just a reflex scope)

the DLC operators cost more but no one seems to even play them

Sega actually has to port something besides Sonic to the PC first before Yakuza is even considered

keep fucking dreaming

I laugh to hide my tears

Didn't Sega port Valkyrie Chronicles to PC?

But yeah, it's been hard enough getting them to just start bringing the games west again on more Japanese systems like the PS3.

They ported Valkyrie Chronicles and it sold amazingly.
Then they ported Sonic Lost World, which sold nowhere near as well.

Until they announce something else just assume they're doing what they did for the model 2 HD ports on the 360/PS3 and don't get your hopes up

Been trying to play through the EDF campaign on hard, and just recently shitposted through some 100% OJ because mission 77 is a bitch to complete.

Not videogames. Take your pathetic studentism elsewhere coward.

Have you taken those meds yet?

I've been trying to load up skyrim with mods and make it fun but it just isn't.
Might slam my head against the wall and try to get somewhat competent at skullgirls instead but I think I'll just get frustrated after an hour or so of failing and go play something else or just go back to shitposting and not actually play anything.
I've finished my backlog and can't be fucked playing some of the older stuff that the nostalgiafags tend to recommend. I wish I could say I'm just waiting on something good to come out but I know it's not gonna happen and even if it did I would just get bored again.

Your not video games

Is anime a video game?

YOU GAIN BROUZOUF

Gnomoria. It's Dwarf Fortress for people that suck at Dwarf Fortress.

According to my Steam queue, yes. I filtered out the anime tag and it still winds up being more than half my suggestions.

Hey I have one of those!

Yeah, Bosconian is the shit.

Super Mario 64 DS whenever I have some downtime.

Nothing quite like the classics.

Game was bullshit. They added turning speed in that version. I ran out of lives trying to get the first red coin from Bowser 1. I can 100% the classic game no problem.

What's the best Morrowind mod that I haven't heard of?

Video games are jewish propaganda. Wake up already.

I honestly wasn't a fan of the DS version. I liked all the content they added in but the controls were horrible. That game should've been ported to 3DS instead.

I've been working on improving my skills in Super Puyo Puyo Tsu.

retro vidya is safe ;)

I'm sure you left in walking simulator, though. Priorities, nig. There's good anime vidya.

Anyone remember Rise of Incarnates that flopped? I'm thinking of web'ing all the fights I captured.

Just beat Pikmin.
Emporor Bulbax made me panic a little.
Now onto another game I played when I was young. I remember that Pikmin 2 had a much better layout in terms of how the game was structured and was a pretty fun dungeon crawler.

Which Metal Slug was the best metal slug?

Don't forget the piklopedia. Louie's recipes were a joy to read along with the comfy music.

Even though it was short and didn't have much enemy variety I still would have iked one.

After 10 years I still remember Louie being a bigger dick than Eric Sparrow.

Robert Morrow.jpg

You're*.
Checkmate atheist.

I wanna play Tomodachi Life.
Can't afford a 3DS and don't wanna buy it for one game (maybe two if Sun/Moon is any good).
Downloaded the English translation of Tomodachi Collection.
Shit sucks because they're all speaking Japanese and I have to look up the Hirigana alphabet to get them to say their names.

Fuck everything.

Best twist coming through.

Don't it's shit.

Played some minetest on the Holla Forums server, shit was comfy.

Guys, i'm not a furfag but i want to fuck and tenderly love Coco from Crash Bandicoot. Is this how getting into waifus starts? Why isn't she real

Retro City Rampage DX

Terraria yesterday.
Finally got the Cosmic Car Key.
Gonna keep doing the Martian Maddness event until I get all the drops. Then I'll try Duke Fishron until I get his wings.
Unless the CCK is fast enough for the final boss.
Depending how well it performs against Duke, that'll be my answer.

I've been working on my own L4D2 campaign.

Fucking Frank. This is so fucking stupid. I love it.

Diamonds in shit heaps. And I took out walking simulator right after I took VR out.

RANDY
YOU WIRR NOT ESCAPE ME SIRRY BOY

Deadbolt, finally beat it on hard mode.
Besiege, just to fuck about
Blood dragon, just wanted to hear that awesome mortal combat remix Can't find it on youtube so I have to replay the game
Half life, trying to beat it in hard mode, at the point where you need to get two generators running and swim through a pipe thing.
pic unrelated
Algodoo, just fucked around in it.

I cannot imagine a more terrible scenario.