Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC263082/pdf/jcm00002-0311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4014423/?report=classic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035993/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC524368/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4903019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Just so you guys know, herpes is contractable even if you were a condom. There's no avoiding life long STD's, especially when most chicks have fucked 20 dudes by the time they're 25.

Don't fuck slags. Get tested together before having sex.

nice, a database of who to avoid and they track themselves.

t. never leaves the house

how much do you wanna bet these sites are full of faggots and bug-chasers?

Just don't have sex before marriage in the first place. Remember:
ALL STDS CAN BE COMPLETELY ERADICATED WITHIN A SINGLE HUMAN GENERATION.
Virtue is a more powerful exterminator than any medicine.

Yeah, they're called Dating Apps.

and HIV takes way more than a few minutes to inactivate as the HIV activists say.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC263082/pdf/jcm00002-0311.pdf

This is actually really good from a public health perspective.

If someone has poz, we don't want them pozzing someone else. Poz people still have the biological urge to be degenerates (as this is what got them the poz in the first place), and this allows them to contain their poz to a specific pool of people who have the poz.

It's also a great way for a correctly-minded person to stalk and kill people who are degenerates - people who are looking for a normal date might be driven to meatmarketey dating apps because that's how people meet these days, but absolutely nobody who isn't a complete fucking degenerate will use this sort of shit. 100% of your kills will make the world a better place! Hooray!

I wonder what new strain will emerge from this. Maybe a new superbug that can finally erase them all.

And somehow they'll never understand why we think it's best to kill them as soon as we find out they're infected.

:^)

I meant we'll be next

Agreed. It's probably a risk to be around them, let alone have sex with them.
see:

The thing is too, this is a virus. Unlike with bacteria, the virus dies with them. If we culled off every HIV patient and monkey in the world the virus would be gone.

No, really good is them committing suicide by self-immolation so that their PRESENCE ON EARTH does not increase the risk of their fluids contaminating someone else. Never mind being a burden on the healthcare system.

given the pozzhole we live in, this is much better than them not having this. this mitigates the problem and gives us a database on who is pozzed.

Bump

remember goy
You are a terrorist if you post a green frog online
You aren't a terrorist if you intentionally spread disease

Pic related first thing to come to my mind

Old fag here. Believe it or not the belief that herpes is always forever and never goes away is a myth. When I grew up I knew several people with herpes and it eventually went away in most people. It might take a year or two but the immune system usually finally beats it.

Most people don't know that so they take herpes drugs their entire life. When it finally goes away they think its the drugs keeping it under control.

I'm not saying that taking a drug to keep it under control when it breaks out is a bad thing, but if you catch herpes stop taking a drug for a while and see if it comes back. No way you will really know if you take a drug forever.

I got herpes. I got it when I was 6. (Sexual assault.)
It never permanently goes away. At best I had 2 years without symptos. Every once in a while it comes back and it takes about 2-3 months for it to go back to sleep-mode.

Herpes is absolutely fucking awful. I usually take a week off when it comes back.

now this dating app server would be a nice target to hack, and drop the full list of the contaminated degenerates on the web for the public at large to see
it would be an endeavour of public salubrity

underrated

Simple and accurate.

This is a horrible idea.

If people have different strains of the same disease, they will essentially be allowing the viruses to recombine (breed). This could create super-viruses that have new symptoms and/or methods of transmission. That's terrifying.

Herpes is permanent. it can lay dormant for years. It can also spread via skin flakes. It never goes away. Ever

What will actually happen is slightly diseased fucks will get more diseased and be a human viral bank.
As well as share their MRSA and similar bugs to others.
Basically. At one point, only the oven is a solution

/thread

You're confusing the symptoms with the virus.

I wonder how much personal information is stored. This would work best if it was cross-referenced with other leak databases to fill in some blanks.

In the long run this will hopefully usher in a new generation of monogamous people who mate for life/ therefore have more children as they start earlier in life because they aren’t occupied being degenerate scum until their 30’s.

I’ve never had much interest in casual sex but I sure as hell am not interested now, the most promiscuous person I know who uses “dating apps” actually got pozzed. Hopefully we are approaching peak degeneracy. It is just no fun.

Herpes integrates in your DNA. You can't remove it without destroying every single cell in your body. It literally becomes a part of you.

I got HPV1 from my dumb cunt of a mother who kissed me when she had cold sores. It's been over 20 years and I still get it every few years or so (usually when my immune system is in the shitter from surgery etc).

Don't date sluts, marry a virgin.

If you do that, the sickos will stop using their dating website and fall back to normal dating website.

You don't want that to happen, do you?

A database leak will be enough for the rats to abandon ship, but it will never be enough to make normies cull the sickos and kill them off all at once.

This.
Always a good idea to get tested before sex
even if it's a virgin you're going with, she could still have herpes or other STD's since they reside in the birth canal of the mother
I know this to be true is because my father worked for the State health department, specializing in healthy pregnancies

oh boy, another tor user

Did your mom kiss you on the lips? What the fuck?

pic related

It's Herpes

Have I been unreasonable? Offensive?

I think not, you should value the content of the message, not the label the message comes attached with.

If you are still not convinced, you can go back to suck nigger dick.

No, they will only create super bugs with higher lethality and contagiousness, which they will then try to spread to our children. This must be stopped.

More like a colab of Slaanesh with Nurgle.

user don't make shit up.

#NoHymenNoDiamond!

Get a girlfriend and when she's on her period get a blood sample. Know a dude who'll do the test for you. I did this once when I thought I had a girl who was a skank, turns out she wasn't, I still didn't have sex with her since she was a foreign student from the UK and left early.

I guess isolating the hazard can be decently effective until we're in a position where elimination is on the table.

This guy's not too bad…

But then he goes on marrying mixed race couple because there's "only one race, the human race".
Bad goy in some ways, best goy ever in others.

He doesn't understand what's wrong with miscegenation, but other than that he's fully redpilled. It's a pretty big caveat, but it is what it is. He's made some 10/10 counter-semetic stuff. Show this one to any Evangelicals you know.

Hate to break it to ya user but its true, retroviruses integrate their DNA into the genome of host cells to reproduce, and HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) is a retrovirus. Because of this, the new viruses don't just explode out of the infected cells right away like most viruses, the viral DNA within the infected cell can stay dormant for years before activating (and not just the infected cell, but all of the new cells that divide from it, because the viral DNA is now a permanent part of the infected cells genome), hence why the disease symptoms appear in waves.

Also fun fact: most of human DNA is non-coding 'junk DNA', and about 8% of our entire genome is DNA from retroviruses that infected our ancestors.

Bullshit.

I'll watch that video later, but I't about time for me to head to bed.

I do know one schizophrenic 7th day adventist who's not far off from taking the red pill.He hates the catholic church because he thinks they're satanist but generally seems sympathetic to Jews. This kinda took me by surprise because of this:

I didn't really know how much further I wanted to push him on that. I have previously brought up the Jews to him and he didn't express any discontent with them apart from that they'll burn in hell for not believing Jesus was their messiah. I don't know if he brought up the star of david to try to appeal to me or if he's really starting to see the truth.

Sounds like he might be hiding his power level. Star of David/Remphan/Moloch being alluded to satanism is a pretty big leap for someone who is blind to Jews to make.

Fuck you bullshit.

"It has been known for several decades that only a small fraction of the human genome is made up of protein-coding sequences…" (Palazzo & Gregory 2014)
"The possibility that much of a complex genome could be nonfunctional was raised decades ago. The C-value paradox refers to the observation that genome size does not correlate with perceived organismal (sic) complexity and that even closely related species can have vastly different genome sizes. The estimated mutation rate in protein-coding genes suggested that only up to ∼20% of the nucleotides in the human genome can be selectively maintained, as the mutational burden would be otherwise too large. The term “junk DNA” was coined to refer to the majority of the rest of the genome, which represent segments of neutrally evolving DNA." (Kellis et al. 2014).
"Human endogenous retroviruses (HERVs) comprise a large class of repetitive retroelements. Most HERVs are ancient and invaded our genome at least 25 million years ago, except for the evolutionary young HERV-K group. The far majority of the encoded genes are degenerate due to mutational decay and only a few non-HERV-K loci are known to retain intact reading frames. Additional intact HERV genes may exist, since retroviral reading frames have not been systematically annotated on a genome-wide scale." (Villesen et al. 2004)
"Within the human genome reside thousands of retrovirus-like sequences which comprises nearly 8% of the human genome (Griffiths, 2001). Originating from ancient retroviruses that overcame host defense mechanisms and permanently integrated into the genomes of our early and more recent primate and hominid ancestors, these provirus remnants are referred to as human endogenous retroviruses (HERVs)." (Douville & Nath, 2016)

1. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4014423/?report=classic
2. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4035993/
3. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC524368/
4. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4903019/

(Can't be bothered to annotate properly, shoot me)

True.
Totally false. The herpes simplex viruses (1 and 2) are part of the Herpesviridae family, not retroviridae. Herpes does not integrate into DNA. It hides in neuron cells in a latent stage, then erupts after some trigger.

Yeah you're right, my mistake.

Stop using reddit spacing. faggots wasting my vertical space smh

Can you explain this in lamens please

Couldn't even stomach reading past there.
How the actual FUCK is it 'strict' to let someone choose whether you murder them? Weimar as fuck.

Yeah, no. You forget about asymptomatic carriers. Below some level of viral load, infection is undetectable and may or may not progress into full blown illness later in life.

Because the girl dump the bloodied pad in the bin so it's easier to get a sample from that.

They have? That's impossible.

Totally asymptomatic
I read somewhere that the quick test
my doc did should be rechecked if the
serum count is low and you never have
any kind of symptoms.

Taking Valtrex horse pills for 1.5 years
Also a gf I fucked at least 100 times before
getting tested doesn't have it. I think we
had it constantly for two years, stopped
I went degen since I shoot Test and drink
Nitric Oxide type drinks so even at 48 I walk
around getting hard all the time. I got it then.
Didn't know. Back to fucking my gf. Get tested
Poz Genital Herpes. Her nothing. How can you
fuck so many times without passing it.

hell, my stupid slut of an older sister kissed me on the eye, (she was trying to kiss me on the cheek I assume) and almost lost the sight in my right eye forever. women are idiots

Praise slaanesh indeed. I think Nurgle may be pleased as well since these degenerates will become real life plaguebearers as they acquire new disease after new disease due to lying faggots.

All that work and you still didn't get your dick wet…

That's the whole point, faget. Don't dip it before you know it's safe.

using onaholes and other aids is much better than getting AIDS or other STDs
modern women are unclean af
But you still need to breed one (or two) of them for the next Generation.

Once you knew it was safe though you could have, But didnt

It is better to be safe than sorry. Getting infected by them can cause the permanent hard financial hardships.

I caught herpes from jello wrestling my neighbors. I didn't realize it until the first breakout, but I just rubbed some poison ivy on my glans and the breakout went away and never came back. That was 3.5 years ago. I love being immune to poison ivy. I win at manhunt every single time.