Word is JJ is pissed about Rian shitting all over the characters and plot points he introduced in TFA...

Word is JJ is pissed about Rian shitting all over the characters and plot points he introduced in TFA, and especially about killing Luke in such a shitty way, so he's going to bullshit Luke back to life in episode IX and give him an actual sendoff.

Because Carrie Fisher is dead Leia uses her newfound force powers to channel her remaining life energy into Luke to bring him back so he can help restore order to the galaxy and right his wrong against her son.

TLJ follows the same parable as all Abrahms productions: mystery boxes with no payoff. The director is merely the gentile scapegoat of the day.

The Trash Awakens was shit too. Who cares?

All TLJ did was keep on heading along the trajectory JJ started them on, instead of trying to fix or explain away any of his garbage. My favorite bit is how in TFA, Rey beat Kylo under what were probably supposed to be extenuating circumstances (on account of his injury), but then in TLJ she's clearly just flat-out better than him. It's the same with Luke being a useless pussy, with Snoke being a pointless character, and so on. TFA set it up, TLJ just let it fester.

I wouldn;t doubt it

This probably true, however its not at Rian Johnson but at the audience. I doubt very much that he understands why people hate TLJ.
Oy vey the goyim didn't like my co-written/produced, poorly written, pozzed,sjw/cultrual marxist propaganda, ripoff of the EBS, shit pile! Its Aneteee-saysmy-tiz-um!

bump

He can probably get that fans wanted the equivalent of Rouge One's Vader scene for Luke, and received a big wad of nothing instead. A lot of the conventional wisdom a few months ago was that Luke would obviously survive TLJ, no matter how much advertising, spoilers, or even the title hinted at his death, because Disney would never be stupid enough to kill him after only a single movie. Well, somebody was, but it might have been a woman.

So retarded It must be true

Why would this faggot be pissed when he started the meaningless bullshit plot in TFA? There were literally no plans for the next film, with him just basically pulling crap out of his mystery anus for the sake of the coolness factor.

Sauce?

Oh J.J., nothing is ever your fault is it? Remember when this kike at least tried to stop original series Star Trek merchandise from being sold because it was outselling the shit made based on his movie? He really is such a typical kike biting the hand that feeds him.

JJ left right after he finished filming TFA and didn't bother giving guidelines to the next director.
Nothing was planned after TFA.

Good. Now he knows how Roddenberry's ghost feels.

Fuck the Great Bird. That faggot ruined his own creation.

So Jesus

TFA was a clone of whatever movie - uh the first one - so the obvious thing would be a remake of the second movie -

I mean after seeing TFA the second movies first act should’ve been blackie phasma fighting - phasma needs to lose sadly muh diversity - and snoke kylo back story conversation with interspersed cuts of Rey n Luke training - NO TIT MILK DRINKING - using the force to catch fish or something dignified - luke should be forging light sabers and have a room filled with different kinds. Act two would’ve zoomed out to Leia - not that gown wearing admiral at all - doing all the ship commanding and whatnot. Leia should’ve died when she was sucked out into space. Luke and Rey fly around in his x wing thing with new weapons heading towards the action. Blackie and Greekie are also in on the action. Act three would’ve been luke fighting snoke - then kylo shows up - then Rey shows up and it’s a 4 way free for all with luke using a double wide saber and Rey using a double ended one like Darth Maul. At this pivotal scene luke kills Snoke but - a heavily injured Kylo is let go

At some point you would include the robot sidekick and Chewbacca - just stick them next to someone. You could keep porgs as long as Luke eats them

Many did. In fact, if he was still alive, he'd probably be at the center of #metoo instead of Jewenstein.

If I were going to do the Last Jedi I’d do this:

Have Luke wake up and The Force Awakens was all a stupid vision. He runs the Jedi Academy and the Yuhzan Vong are about to invade.

I literally know only the the movies and am ignorant to the books and whatnot. My idea was based off TFA while trying to keep it different from the 2nd original movie. Apparently there are several already written trilogies that could be tapped- Disney didn’t want to pay royalties I’m sure.

Nothing in the EU is as bad as what we got. Nothing.

Oh i would add a knights of ren fight in the second act - who board the thing and fight their way through vs randoms - show off the insane power of the knights. Leia dies and they retreat. Kylo and the other knights are on the ship. Kylo feeling his mother die breaks him totally and he goes insane. Rey should fight someone in the second act to show she is like improving so the third act will make sense.

Here's a shocking twist: Snoke is actually taking orders from Luke. The whole situation is just a big misunderstanding.

My favorite part of that one Star Wars cartoon when they implied it could be canon

Would they even have to pay royalties? I'd assume it'd be similar to capeshit where anything under the Star Wars name would be fair game. Do the makers of Rebels have to pay Timothy Zahn to use Thrawn?

what if leia has space plastic surgery to disguise herself from the first order and they get leslie jones to play her part