☠ ultraviolence ☠

This century will be a century of ultraviolence because of climate change. Total war of all against all. Steel yourself young man, and prepare for total war. It's what you were made for. You were made to kill your enemies and rape their women. You are not a fallen angel, you are a risen beast.

Every day I thank the almighty God for letting me be born in the age of ultraviolence, the most interesting of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3aeWHz6Zok

Well the violent crime rate has actually been going down in my country
Oh never mind it's just a shit posting thread.

Please do elaborate, I'm not going to watch your jewtube vid.

OP is a shill, but he is right in that violence is coming. Sage for advertisment.

Ahahaha, all these shitty slide threads.
I seriously unequivocally hope you get fucking cancer, OP.
Look, if you're just high or drunk or something, I understand. Clean yourself up you edgy niggerfaggot. You're disgusting.

just make sure you kill them so you don't breed shitskins.

That Id deserves to be checked.

newfag

So, how many days have you been here?

How fucking new are you?

The autism is stronge

It's time user.

Not sure OP ment this but climate change is a very real issue but just like everything its not what people think. Water supplies are going to go dry soon in many places(mostly where sandniggers are) and shit is going to get bad, the temps aren't really changing(NOAA fucks with their data, non skewed data shows no warming) but the ocean is getting acidic though which is a real problem. Combined with overfishing and mutliple continents are going to have to make major shifts in lifestyle or their fucked.

Newfag, that ID just means they use tor.

Reported. Global warming doesn't exist.

Nope, kill yourself.

nice meme

FTFY

Just because kikes don't give a shit about solving the problem and want to use it to milk goyim even drier doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist and shouldn't be studied by nonbiased, capable scientists.

Fuck it I'll go all in

Nah, because of race war.

The problem doesn't exist and there is no such thing as a non-biased scientists studying it because of politically driven funding.

Lurk 2 years before posting, you disgraceful faggot

Too late, Hillary. We already chose cyberpunk dystopia.

o I am laffin

I cant wait for August so you faggots can go back to school.

Stopped reading there.

checked and kek'd

It does exist, but it's normal.

Clockwork Orange?