Favorite show is The Walking Dead

when did you realise Reviewbrah is just another poser?

he likes it ironically you dip

desperate

At least he doesn't like game of thrones. Worst than being a poser is being a munterfag

pathetic. You'll make up fantasies to dismiss anything critical of your imaginary best friend Reviewbrah.

there's absolutely zero difference between TWD and GoT and if you think one is worse than the other you're hating them for the wrong, reddit-tier reasons.

I can't get mad at reviewbrah. He is so earnest about everything that even if he has shit taste I can just ignore it.

there's a difference, munter williams is not on TWD

He played y'all like a fiddle. Keep giving him that patreonbux.

I can understand wanting to shitpost and rile people up to get a reaction. I do it all the time.

But certain things are pure. To want to see the good things in the world corrupted is an extremely jewish thing. Every time I see someone try and defame and libel reviewbrah I don't get angry. All I can feel is disgust and pity for such a craven and base creature as the jew and their hatred for the world around them.

Reviewbrah will never spread his genes. There are two digit IQ niggers breeding this very moment.

Who cares? Leave Peter Pan alone

Can you blame him? There is hardly anything worth watching on television or in the theater and for someone who can't into torrent (I'm guessing he's too innocent) you have to have some kind of time sink for when you're not reading like he obviously does. That's more than anyone on this shit board can say

Anyone know what films Styx likes, besides Helen Keller vs. Nightwolves?

I heard he watches the Disney Aladdin nearly every day.

He has a video detailing his favourites. I can remember Brotherhood of the Wolf but not much else.

I don't know about that. There are always a lot fangirls in the comments of his videos. It's only a matter of time before one of those succubi steals his essence.

I think he's too much of a momma's boy for that too happen any time soon

Those are just normies mocking him. If he gets any pussy it will be from a fat, older Jewish woman.

he already lost his virginity, that's why he's been acting so alpha lately and making much more jokes. He's glowing. Watch him smile multiple times per video, cracking up.

Literally too pure for this world.

I feel bad for you.

that's /ourguy/ outside of the costume? Holy shit this boy is an ultra chad. I like him even more now that I realize he's not actually an old man trapped in a 20something's body.

You fool, that one pic is him in costume

I tell people all the time that you can be white, or any color for that matter, and still have a jewish soul.