Europe's Liberal Elite Outraged After Renzi Says Italy Has "No Moral Duty To Take In Migrants"

Europe's Liberal Elite Outraged After Renzi Says Italy Has "No Moral Duty To Take In Migrants"
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-08/europes-liberal-elite-outraged-after-renzi-says-italy-has-no-moral-duty-take-migrant
The liberal facade behind Europe's grand refugee acceptance experiment took a big hit on Friday, when Italy's Former Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, and head of the ruling Democratic Party, said his country does not have "any moral duty to take in migrants", sharply toughening his stance over surging numbers of asylum seekers. His U-Turn follows that of Angela Merkel, who infamously accepted nearly 1 million mostly Syrian refugees in 2015, only to see a surge in terrorist attacks across Germany and Europe, and a plunge in her popularity as a result of an angry social backlash, prompting her to quietly but forcefully end Germany's "open door" policy.

Now it's Italy turn.

Recall that last week we discussed that with refugees arrivals in Italy up 20% over the same period last year, Rome threatened to close its ports to privately-funded aid boats - many of which are rumored to belong to Soros-linked organizations, or insist that funding be cut to EU countries which fail to help. Italy's interior minister Marco Minniti was angry: "They are sailing under the flags of various European countries. If the only ports where refugees are taken to are Italian, something is not working. This is the heart of the question."

One can see why Italy may be angry: with the Balkan corridor closed, Italy has emerged as the only port of entry into Europe. More than 600,000 migrants have reached Italy over the past four years, the vast majority arriving by boat from Libya. About 85,000 have come ashore this year alone, accounting for the vast majority of European migrant arrivals.

Other urls found in this thread:

it.blastingnews.com/politica/2017/07/renzi-smentisce-bonino-sui-migranti-colpa-di-dublino-non-mia-001830999.html
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/08/migranti-bonino-risponde-renzi-forse-si-e-distratto-accordo-per-far-sbarcare-tutti-italia-non-e-affatto-segreto/3716429/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/05/migranti-emma-bonino-siamo-stati-noi-tra-2014-e-2016-a-chiedere-che-gli-sbarchi-avvenissero-tutti-in-italia/3710291/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too little too late for pastafags. You can't walk through any major city without getting harassed by gibbering spooks trying to force their shitty wristbands and strings on you.

Nice lowball there

The God Emperor is behind this somehow.
There wasn't a peep out of wop politicians until 2 days before G20.

Whats to stop them from taking a longer route to France or Spain? Why even show up in a port why not just land on a random beach somewhere?

Spain has walls and France (Corsica I suppose) isnt possible since the NGO's and Triton ships always go to Sicily.

How was this even allowed in the first place? I thought spaghetti niggers were racist as fuck

By the way, don't let Renzi fool you. He was one of the architects of the European migrant ferrying service but like every scumbag politicians wants to get off the hook.

Here he is in 2014 defending Mare Nostrum (the Italian predecessor to the EU wide Triton) and basically asking that the EU does more. While I cannot prove it, it's very possible that it was Renzi himself who asked the EU to create Triton and the EU, being globalists at heart, said "great idea!".

He is saying this shit just because there will be elections in 1 year or 2, and the Democratic Party has already lost the Majors of most big cities

They're not sailing anywhere.
EU navies are picking them up off the coast of the dark continent because jews ordered it.

It was like that in Milan when I visited 15yrs ago, smelly niggers grabbing my wrist trying to put a band on it. Was losing my shit every time, was carrying cash and the paranoia of a pick pocket got the better of me. >Too little too late for pastafags. You can't walk through any major city without getting harassed by gibbering spooks trying to force their shitty wristbands and strings on you.

They're crazy racist, 3rd world rapefugees do not fuck around there, they wait to hit Germany or Sweden to chimp out. While I was in Naples 4yrs ago, they blew up a car with 4 Nigerians in it, was a few blocks from my hotel, the few people I spoke to were saying things like, wish we could burn them all and laughing at the news reports on televisions, one guy in a cafe told me in broken english outright, we don't like this garbage here.

Holy shit that's awesome

It's like pottery

I don't suppose that we'd be fortunate enough to be able to find this on liveleak or something? Because I'm pretty sure that's something we'd all love to see.

you stupid fucking retard. you have no idea what you're talking about

Our government is insanely cuked, we've gone from being America's lapdog to the EU's bitch. Also as you may expect we're more tolerant in big cities, especially in the north.

Oh and also, the Renzi administration is the same idiots who struck a deal to violate the Dublin agreement and literally pledge to take in all the rapefugees.
it.blastingnews.com/politica/2017/07/renzi-smentisce-bonino-sui-migranti-colpa-di-dublino-non-mia-001830999.html

What's happening now is full damage control, since it seems he's directly responsible for the mess we're in now and the elections are going to be a few months from now.

Told you guys they don't tolerate these piece of shit in Italy, it's the same from my experience in Greece.

I wish.

Italians make nice stuff music, cars, guns, food and the language is good. It is truly a shame what is happening to them.

Lets hope the hell they go through wakes up some hard men.

When did this happen? I thought she was burying her head in the sand and still pushing for it.

This is what you call injecting you with AIDS and then treating the symptoms while you gradually decline toward death, all while saying the cure is too 'racist and extreme' and the bandaid is evidence that they care.

Let it burn, it is the future they have chosen.

She knows the Germans are about to hang her.

Yes, he's responsible for Triton and all the migrants coming to Italy. Emma Bonino confirmed that.

Based Italianos, any vids of niggers getting served?

he's a known liar who had been kicked out of power. he's good at understaning the mood. but when he's not doing the interests of his tuscan friends and family, he's doing the interest of big companies. never had a leftist government with so many representatives of big companies.

he rose, politically by intercepting the malcontent of people with career politicians and presented himself as a safe alternative to the five star movement to send home old career politicians. he got to power and sent home only those opposing him in the party and ruled it like a complete dick and a globalist shill.

do not trust this asshole.

Do you have a link?

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/08/migranti-bonino-risponde-renzi-forse-si-e-distratto-accordo-per-far-sbarcare-tutti-italia-non-e-affatto-segreto/3716429/

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/07/05/migranti-emma-bonino-siamo-stati-noi-tra-2014-e-2016-a-chiedere-che-gli-sbarchi-avvenissero-tutti-in-italia/3710291/

of course it's all in italian.

Thank you.

You assume these niggers are even capable of reaching Europe on their own. They pay smugglers to stack them on some raft and send them out in the sea to sink with the hope that the raft sinks close enough to some Italian coastguard or (((NGO))) to save them.

This was actually one of the main arguments to prove that these people are real refugees because of course nobody who didn't have to flee for their lives would take such a risk. This seems to make sense if you don't account for the fact that niggers are incapable of thinking ahead and have no regard for their own lives.

You seem upset.

Indeed

Any chance of ever being able to add Italy with Poland, Hungary and sort of the Czech republic in terms of being euros that are at least making an attempt at uncucking their shit up?

Not with our government as infiltrated as it is, Berlusconi got ousted in 2011 ever since then Italy has been on a technical (unelected EU puppet) government, getting a bit tired of explaining this everytime there's a thread about Italy, we don't like migrants, we didn't vote for having more migrants

Daily reminder Poland is a kike pedo safe haven. Poland deserves to be raped by niggers for blaming their pogroms on Germans, for persecuting Germans after WW1, and for propagating the holohoax lie.

c-checked?

right back at ya

Just saving his skin. Notice how more and more mainstream politicians are starting to talk like us, and how more attention whore women are becoming an "alt right" personality.

The damage is done already. Even if you stop all muslim / african immigration to Europe, the procreation bomb is already exploding. Not only do these cuck countries need to end all immigration, but they need to start deporting hundreds of thousands of shitskins immediately, before more of their spawn start ripening into the jihad.

Lowering immigration numbers is a fucking joke. Massive deportation is the bare minimum required now.

The Italians and French are much alike in many ways, they're laid back, easygoing folks most of the time. The only things that cause them to go full autistic obsessive perfectionist are getting pussy and making food. And surrender monkey memes aside, they are scary in a fight. They don't hold back at all, but their officers are total shit these days. Good soldiers, bad officers.

Renzi is feeling the tightening of public opinion.

I will like it a lot more when he starts feeling the tightening of the rope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

That spineless leftcuck is just posturing because his party became a joke after all he's done to it. Nothing new from him either, making himself look all rough and tough when in reality he's Merkel's masters' favorite lackey.

Maybe if you're a 3rd world savage, any army above or equal to them will soon find out why those memes exist.

Italy has had one of the most incompetent and least effective militaries in the world for the past 100 years. They were the comic relif for the axis.