Things in Games That Turn Your Dick Diamonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8uaRoRfa8
youtube.com/watch?v=wif3MEdRaPA&index=44&list=PL1AC584471FD4F040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lewd stuff

How lewd are we talking here?

Hand holding and head pats

Getting nice feedback from damaging an enemy (think gore or enemies recoiling hard from being punched).

>He was just trying to help and it was all for your sake

It's great not having to use Vaan at all and pretending Balthier is the MC.

I love this too. I couldn't play Necropolis because when you swing it feels like you're hitting air instead of an enemy.

I fucking hate when enemies don't react to attacks. It's always fucking infuriating

Give at least one example of a game with something like this.

You could argue DMC4 is like that

MGS2 is close enough that it should count, really.

Arguably these sound good. I'm wondering about the real specifics like

Is OP maybe just gay?

It always seemed weird to me that Batman wouldn't replace his cape during the game. After all, if Batman shows up looking like he's already been through the ringer, the costume loses it's punch, and he seems a lot less menacing.

I'd say it'd be more menacing. He's got enough damage on him that makes it look like he's been through 100 fights and he's got eyes on your bitch ass without any signs of fatigue.

Call of Pripyat was like that, I came a little when Strelok showed up.

How's Kizumonogatari ?

Do you even know where you are ?

The first part is alright, actually. Especially if you're a Shinobu fan. I think some decent subs are out too.

The 2nd part is supposed to have more action

The only problem there is damage to his cape would hinder him since he wouldn't be able to glide as well.

I love games when the previous MC comes back, but he isn't back to work with you.

He's not back to mentor you.

He's not your friend.

He's back with the purpose of murdering you and everything you love.

Where the fuck are his balls?

Traps don't have balls. That's why it's not gay to drink their semen

THEN WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE SEMEN COME FROM!?

They only produce sperm which is only a small part of semen.

Obviously not from the balls, you twit.

Nuthin like sum Micaiah action to start off dat dere Saturday night I tell u wut

I have another favorite

The prostate glads you stupid fucking faggot.
Did you never take a sex ed class? Or even look a medical book or check Kikepedia?
How fucking old are you that you don't know how this shit works?

I know it's "bad" by Holla Forums-standards but i love playing as a chick and in most games that arent FPS i rarely manage to finish them unless they are short because i just dont like playing some boring mcbeefcake, xXxDarknessEdge666xXx or bland and dim as fuck jrpg-protag guy.

Id offer up Onimusha Dawn of Dreams except no one is specifically looking for an old MC and its never implicitly said to anyone that Tenkai is actually Samanosuke.

fairy companions

Holla Forums standards? i think youre confused

You love Prototype 2?

Playing as a male in a 3rd-person shooter is gay as hell. You're resigning yourself to stare at man ass and listen to man grunts for hours.

Meant mostly that there's quite many posters who start crying about SJW's or how it takes manhours out of the game to develop "pointless" things like playable chicks when that time could be spent polishing and making it better.

Not even really that, i dont mind staring at man's ass no homo but 9/10 characters just dont have that something that 'clicks' with me.

Warhammer:Space Marine for one was a game i had no problems playing to the end even if it started to get stale because i didnt mind the protag you played as even if it was relatively generic gruff-mchugebeefcake but it wasnt a boring one.

Yeah, when the game doesn't give you an option I don't mind playing as a male. Having an interesting personality is more important than anything else for a MC. But most of the time when games give you the option to pick your sex the MC is going to be pretty shallow so might as well go with the hot girl.

Farcry 4

Really, the game should've opened that way. I don't why Dumbfuck MC suddenly had the obedience of a household dog and joined Not-Taliban because some fuckers he doesn't know told him to

I think it was there to hammer the point in that MC knowing fuck all about anything fuck shit up and such, considering that the game actually paints the villian as the good guy by the end. But i dunno it's from ubisoft.

and or
also

Spec Ops did this so well and gradually that it was hard to even notice when it was happening until you suddenly realize he's completely fucked up. It's details like this that tell me the developers cared about what they were doing.

"Hey, you're pretty good!"
"AHAHAHA WOO!"
"That was a good one!"

I forgot about how well Spec Ops did this. The other two dudes get torn up as well

should i still even bother? I mean, I handled Shadow of the Colossus and that didn't age too well imo.

That's just your bad taste my friend. I don't even understand how a game from the X360/PS3 generation can be considered to have "aged".

I love the "removing limiters" type the most.

Yes, you should.

It's a very special game.

Hell, the soundtrack alone is a piece of art.

well, I guess we found the pleb

I fucking love when the option is available to outsmart your enemy before the fight has even begun. Sometimes that's an element of the genre (strategy games), but sometimes it comes in more unusual ways, like traps, exploiting the environment, or manipulating people.

I would love to have a game where, if you were prepared enough, good enough, and smart enough, instead of the final battle being a desperate fight against the antagonist(s), it's actually a fair fight or even an overwhelming force of the meanest assholes in the land. Something that makes you a proactive person instead of a reactive one. I want to be able to be smarter than my opponent. Good examples of protagonists who come close to this include Dante and Melodius (Seven Deadly Sins).

I can't stand fucking RPGs for this reason. So many of them have the enemies as static damage sponges and you just trade hits. It's boring as fuck.

Fuck why did you have to remind us user? The first Prototype was solid, but the second one… what the fuck happened?

There is a battle right in the beginning of Tales of Destiny that you're supposed to lose… but despite being incredibly hard, it can actually be won. If you win it, you get a short ending and then game over.

EDF! EDF! EDF!

But seriously so many fucking missiles, especially if you're playing Fencer.

my nigga

game name fam

Full circle nigga.

If Pierce had remained active after P1, I'm pretty sure we'd have no sequels 'cause no bad guy could last long enough for one.

another one

that makes me goddamn hard.

Mein negro, every game especially solo rpg's and shooters get better when you can go even a little bit faster than the default speeds are.

Similar to this

Now that i'm looking for it. Not that many games actually do this that I know of.

yeah, it's quite rare, but that makes it even more awesome when it does happen

Yes, but at the beginning the player doesn't really know that. Let's look at all the reasons why it's prudent to escape Pagan:

Eventually you learn that even if Pagan is crazy, so are the rest of the inhabitants of Kyrat and he's crazy for a pretty good reason. Eventually you realize that the rebellion is 10 times worse than the current government. But based on only the information you have up until the first choice, it makes sense to escape Pagan and side with the rebels.

Devil May Cry is overrated

If playing Resident Evil 4 is gay then I don't wanna be straight.

I sort of think of one for that second post. MGS3 lets you kill one of the bosses a good hour before his fight.
Unfortunately if you do that you miss out on the best boss fight in the series.

I can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

Luigi pls

You have to manage a real life routine while trying to beat the game's challenge

makes me cum every time

It's like I wasn't paying attention in class so I had no clue what they were talking about

That sloth girl a cute idiot.
Do you have the name for that manga I can't find it anymore

awesome music to get you pumped when your fighting someone

bosses that force you to use all your available attacks and not spam just the same moves over and over

Snake eater does this too. You can even kill the end before the boss battle by sniping him.

Dick is diamonds everytime.

Beam Cannons

semen is the liquid through which sperm travel user

It's true that you killed your mentor, but you were not his murderer.

Uhhh

What?

By "this specific enemy" I meant Stalfos.
There isn't a Stalfos in Majora's Mask but it's in every other Zelda.
There are Skeletons but none are Stalfos

Sounds oddly specific OP

sasuga monogatari

What game?

Ace Combat 4

Or opposite, Final Fantasy Tactics

Boss fights with lyrics that fit the story or situation. Even in MMOs that shit makes my dick diamonds.

when the girl has the thick thighs

Why the fuck do so many games get this wrong? Do they think I try to get headshots just to see 50% of a healthbar disappear instead of just 30%? You shoot a motherfucker in the face, he;s dead.
Bonus points if heads become damaged/torn off/explode. The only thing Mass Effect 3 did right was making heads explode.

It's the fashion board you raging newfaggot

what language?

Basically every time when in an RPG, that one badass guy (which was your enemy or rival at first) fucking finally joins your party and is OP as fuck and you can finally kick out the mascot character for him.

Sauce?

I wasn't expecting it to break the game.

Quina was more like the comic relief then the badass, but yeah his gamebreaking bullshit blue magic was amazing.

Prototype 2 feels like a parody of Prototype.
Yes, Alex was edgy as a Shadow the Hedgehog cloning facility but he at least had a reason to kill, unlike Heller that was just edgy for the sake of it.

That's what everyone thought JarJar was.

What game?

Ace Combat series did this a lot.

Not exactly what he said, but if I remember correctly PAYDAY 2 did something like it.
What difficulty you play a mission on is meant to be how long your team has been active.
On lower difficulties they send weaker enemies first but on higher ones they go in with the big guns right off the bat. They also shout shit like "It's the motherfucking PAYDAY gang"

You just sound like you have repressed gay problems.

That's not gay at all.

I giggle every time I see that webm because CHS was my high school's initials.

I have no idea why, but kicking ass with fist weapons is the most satisfying thing for me.

my fellow basketball american

battle boner

zoe youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8uaRoRfa8

Centerville highschool?

Something lewd happens to your female character when she loses.

>Gut shots will cause the enemy to crumple over and struggle as they bleed out

Red Dead Redemption ?

GTA4 did it to0. I like that because guys you have "killed" werent really dead, they just couldnt fight anymore. Some would stumble off and others would find a corner to kneel in.

It would make me erect, if there was an actual game that took it past the pilgrimages.

Fucking beautiful and overloaded with CGI. Which can get distracting when you're upclose with some textures that look like they came from an early PS3 game, but mostly it looks fine.

I can see why people who read the books often say this is their favorite part, the writting is funny, clever and emotional but there are no moments that are outright goofy and change the aesthetic of the scene too much like when Araragi had to pick up Yotsugi in a UFO catcher in Tsukimonogatari. The darker and subdued pallete also helps setting the theme a lot.

I rate it 9/10 would watch again. Only problem is the next 7 month wait until the Blu-Ray of part 2 and the 6 months after that for part 3. Honestly speaking considering where I live, I will probably be dead before they finish this.

Game name?

Describes stalker pretty well

didn't dragons dogma do that?

Wurm Online/Unlimited. Religion is a major part of the game. People make dedicated priest characters because of the consequences of becoming a priest.

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident does this when you get the second ship.

Megaman X?

> its god

> it's also you

what a wonderful game that was

it wasn't even "finished" either

Advice from my Suit/Computer just seems to carry more weight when it's a guy saying it.

>Spider's sacrifice

It's the most hype a turn based RPG has been for me. we will never know where "Spider" came fromMassimo will never show up again now that MM Online is dead

juicy sweet victory

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Also check out Goblin Slayer. It's metal as fuck, dude just wants every goblin dead

It's what made the Widow the best gun in the game. The Krogan spear gun is fun too.

I miss being good at something.

A-user…

underrated post

Command Mission 2, ZX 3, Legends 3, MM 12, X 9.

These are the fallen. These are those that never were. if I decide to kill myself, i'm writing about Command Mission and Chrono Trigger in my suicide note

I love the game but holy shit that comic is both fucking retarded and completely ruins the entire game for anyone who hasn't played it.

My fav thing is when NPCs in a game will basically win for you (or have the potential to). Like how in Mount and Blade, you can dick around as a caravan while kingdoms burn all around you. I wish there were more games like that.Dwarf Fortress is another good one,

You would love Guild Wars 1. By the end you don't even give a fuck about your own character because your customized tricked out NPC companions are well oiled, emotionless, efficient killing machines.

Asura's Wrath?

Seems cool but its an MMO so combat will probably be bleh. Also I mean more like, the world changing without the input of the player. I like it when the setting can change on its own.

I like it when I can play as a qt trap character

Girls.

He's not unreasonable at any point.

Yeah, he takes you hostage - but you're caught with the rebels.
It's reasonable you'd be under suspicion.

Yeah, if you're offline then you face your character from the playthrough before as the final boss.

what games?

Earthbound :^)

Gotta love the Arc of Deliverance

Dragon's Dogma

as a dev working on a game for a few weeks straight now this thread is a blessing to me

What do you call it when you can no longer evaluate your own work objectively because you've been staring at it for weeks?

Emotional attachment?

No, basically when you're an artist you stop objectively seeing your work so you have to flip the canvas to see the mistakes. I mean that sort of thing, not bias or emotions.

Habitude?

Paranoia. You're worried about the mistakes you've made and worrying about other ways to either fix it, work around it, or make it better.

I don't know what you call it, but what I usually do whenever that happens is wait a day after making it and review my mistakes

Nah, it actually sounds closer to dystomia or schizophrenia.

it takes me at least several days to "forget" my work to look at it in an unbiased way again

my dick actually twitched during "Jackpot"
No homo

ˢᵗᵃᶰᵈᶦᶰᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ

say what you will about the series, but one thing it did well

Oh

Actual The English version replaced the japanese version with fly for the opening.

Okami. Cursed area's have a depressive tone, but un-cursed places are more positive. Even the main theme becomes more mombastic as you complete area's.

youtube.com/watch?v=wif3MEdRaPA&index=44&list=PL1AC584471FD4F040

Yakuza series comes to mind. It provokes them to be more agressive towards you and creat openings for HEAT moves. It also fills your HEAT gauge.

Harvest moon, Rune factory frontier, and many others.

Forgot to reply to . Makes me think of the gothic series. They treat you like a loser at first, but as you go through the games, you get treated with more respectfully.

Ys the oath in felghana

So many good selections

I love one off sections so much but just get a bit angry that there's not more of it. The space level in halo reach made me want a new star wars rogue squadron so badly.

When does that happen except ace attorney?

what game is this?

Assassin's Creed man vs Skullface: 2, clearly

see pic

can''t wait

lurk more

HAAAAIII!!!! MY NAME IS SJW-CHAN!!11!!! I IDENTIFY AS OLIVEGENDER, MY PRONOUNS ARE OLIVE/OLIVES/OLIVESELF AND I'M OLIVESEXUAL WHICH MEANS I'M ONLY ATRACTED TO OTHER OLIVES!!!1!!!!! IF U MISGENDER ME, UR TOTALLY A BIGOTTED CISHET AND SHOULD DIIIIIIEEEEE!!1!!!!! I LIKE U ONLY IF UR NOT WHITE OR HET OR CIS CUZ ANYONE EHO IS SHOULD JUST GO DIIIIEEE!!1!!!

I would ban you.

I think my favorite little detail from The Line is that at the beginning, Captain Walker has fantastic trigger discipline, but towards the end, he stops giving a shit and has his finger on the trigger always.

This sounds literally like Kingdom Hearts 2's story.

Actually Bravely Second does that too in a way, when they bring back Tiz from the first game. Fug, and here I was just randomly posting images.

He doesn't take you hostage if you think about it.

Jesus fuck as far as you're concerned IF you use your brain your "guide" (that at no moment is implied to be anything or anyone else that someone you met at the Indian border or something) sold you to terrorists because you're a fucking American and this shit happens all the time IRL.

Sure the army is heavy handed and you almost die in the ensuing firefight but all of it smell like the army stopped them from kidnapping you (because that's exactly what happened).

Because the army fucked up (because that's exactly what happened) Ming is mad at them and kill the NCO, sure it paint Ming as "not a good guy" but he killed a NCO that opened up on a bus full of civilians while going against specific orders… so it's not unjustified or the classic case of "bad guy kill subordinate over no reason".

Then they put a hood on your head but AFAIK that can be just a security measure because the place you're at is secret or something, then there is the diner scene where your already suspicious guide is caught red handed telling the not-Taliban where you are and to attack the place (confirming that yeah he fucking sold you and that's he's the reason there where terrorists on the bus AND justifying the whole bag on the head thing, since it's apparently important to not know where this place is).

Ming is painted as a not good guy clearly unhinged but he's basically the king of the country AND nothing but friendly towards you and knows a ton of shit about your mom and family.
The only thing you have to read in the house is correspondence between the guy whose hosting and his daughter or something. Not accurate account of sadism or sinister plans for you.

So you run with the not-talibans that clearly mounted an actual kidnapping against you in the first place… because they're torturing the guy that sold you at and planned to kidnap you?

It doesn't make sense. Plain and simple.

Hence waiting is the only logical and realistic shit to do… and it gets you the best ending.

Balthier would make a better MC. I preferred Basch. Vaan was a goofy sidekick at best.

Kamidori Master Alchemist.

Bitch, I will slap you so hard your fucking skull's gonna fly out of your head.

FFT does this. Play as a Lancer/Time Mage with 0 Faith, MagicDefenseUP, MoveHP-UP. and a Chantage. Armorer specialists in HoMM3. Neravarine in Morrowind can become unkillable, more or less. Bard/Paladin/Blackguard shenanigans in D&D games is plain stupid if you can achieve it. Or Wild Mages in BG2. Liches in Ogre Battle:MotBQ. I'm probably forgetting tons of other examples.

Riku wasn't the MC of KH1

>You find a picture of you and your girlfriend getting married, with your friend as the best man
>Turns out your future self figured out time travel and this whole series of events was to mold you into the man he could never be when the real evil struck

8ch.net/loli/res/23286.html

So far only a few games have given me this rock-hard feeling.

or
>by the end of the game you're a THE god
Name games that do this I can't think of any.

DDS2

Baldur's Gate 2? At least in the expansion.

I no longer need eyes.