Why Is Satanic Podesta NOT In Federal Prison Yet?!!!

Why Is Satanic Podesta NOT In Federal Prison Yet?!!!

http s://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/883340087811026945

John David Podesta Jr.
3743 Brandywine Street NW
Washington DC 20016-1809
(202) 244-5673

Because he's above the law.

Give it time man.
People said the same thing about Hilary. Within the year, I predict some pressure will be put upon him at the very least.

I'm having a hard time believing that that is his actual house. Maybe the house he grew up in or something, but way to tiny and poor-looking for someone of his…proclivities.

His Twitter account says "Brooklyn"…. hmmm

What are you sliding?

I am sure he owns property all over the place. Guys him and the monsters he pals around with never go to jail. The ZOGgeist can never let them be in a position to cut a deal with a prosecutor and bargain with what they know. He will be in a single car heart attack incident before he gets anywhere near a U.S. Attorney.

I think OP means, DEAD.

>Why Is Satanic Podesta NOT In Federal Prison Hell Yet?!!!

FTFY

Actually that's a good question, wasn't there some dumb bitch rothschild tweeting about how Podesta failed her family a few months ago?

1613 13TH ST NW 13 , 20009

2130 CATHEDRAL AVE NW , 20008

Because it's a show for you that isn't going to deliver. Trump's job is to put the US back on a capable war footing and maximize investment returns for the energy industry. All that other shit he was selling you was never going to rate, it was just necessary to get the buy in.

2438 BELMONT RD NW , 20008

2107 WYOMING AVE NW , 20008

3743 BRANDYWINE ST NW , 20016

1814 H PL NE , 20002

How many weeks was he in office before he made it clear that economic protectionism against China was completely disposable in exchange for "help" against North Korea? How many weeks was he in office before he carried on with the same Syria policy as the previous administration? You don't have to like it, you can even go ahead and filter me if you'd like, but it is what it is.

Because Trump is held face down by the kikes and can't change anything.

is she in prison?

Salient points that Kek has deemed worthy of note. Sadly not all things of worth are in our favor it seems.

The system will have to be destroyed to save our race it seems. It refused to recognize the warnings, so we will all pay.

Nigger please.

Where is the evidence that could be used to actually convict him? All the pedogate stuff is strictly circumstantial, though you'd have to be naive as a normie to think it wasn't real. It still isn't up to snuff for legal purposes though. As for why there's no investigation, I have no fucking idea. Trumpanons really can't explain that.

Checked

I remember seeing a screen cap of a reply to a pedo gate thread that read something along the lines of.

Really triggered me. Anyways it got me thinking that this may be the deepest shit out there and there's not much anyone can do short of mass dox/ systematic extermination of all pedos.

Dont that house look extremely small ?

That's his house? You'd think that a guy with as much power as him would at least get an acre or two.

Probably connected to miles of pedo tunnels

Trump Exposes Podesta at G20 – Deep State Retaliates With Attempt on Ivanka’s Life

A man wearing a bulletproof vest and wielding multiple knives attempted to enter Trump Tower in New York City Thursday afternoon in search of Ivanka Trump, telling Secret Service agents he was a U.S. senator there to discuss her “dresses.”

Authorities tell Newsweek 52-year-old Sixto Adames Benitez was removed by officers and transported to Weill Cornell Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation after “exhibiting behavior of an emotionally disturbed person.”

Benitez went as far as to create a fake ID. This was not a spontaneous act carried out by a crazy person.

The mere fact that the man was bulletproof vest speaks to organization and planning and this is not the work of some disheveled and delusional person in need of help. From where I sit this was a well orchestrated plot and was clearly designed to serve a message to the President to back off of the child-sex-trafficking aspect.

The immovable force is on a collision course with the immovable object. Things are about to get real interesting, as Deep State pedophile rings keep getting exposed. The Deep State needs a major distraction.

Trump only needs to tweet about those emails once for 50 million normies to start looking this stuff up and get red-pilled on the situation.

a night alone innawoods would do him justice …I am seeing pagan blood rituals with the jew being sacrificed to the GODS only after completely humiliated and laid bare as a pedo jew piece of shit.

You know, it makes me feel good inside to know that I have a nicer house than John Podesta.

could be because the federal government was invented, founded, and is maintained by satanists

Procedurally, what does the law offer for bringing charges against those who evidence suggests committed crimes. Keywords election, federal, felony keywords.
If law enforcement agencies are not executing their duties of office, they must be compelled to do so. They are putting the people in a position of having to remand delegated powers from their elected representatives to carry out the due business of the country's government.

Have you even done something as simple as reading a law textbook? The bigger problem is anyone having the time or will, finances and clout to collate Pizzagate into a credible legal proceeding.

That's easy user.
Legal code is closer to computer code than common language. Make that our advantage, the advantage the researchers from our past, that provide much of the foundation and background, didn't have because tech wasn't widespread.

Got a laugh out of me tbh.
how much of this post was actually bullshit?

None of it my 8088 human.

It takes years to prosecute this shit and the people who investigate keep mysteriously committing impossible suicides even Houdini couldn't pull off.

Only because you haven't made use of the technology around you space monkey.
Only because the corrupt criminals have been able to, much of the time, act before justice. >10253700 is a solution to that.

No, you understand the legal system. I dare you to look how many words its composed of. Not even lawyers themselves know how to navigate through it which is why legal entanglement keeps happening. They'll stall and stall and Sessions will need a good amount of burden of proof but we know there are countless traitors in the DoJ from Obomber's era.

Well, someone better start prosecuting ASAP in that case. Trump's people better show some resolve in this matter soon.

That's why you build word clouds and animate the cases out for people, from the case data, in long and short form videos. Do I have to soppn feed you?

sage

nice digits