Hey Holla Forums, we're planning on targeting ACE hardware tomorrow at 11:30 AM EDT...

Hey Holla Forums, we're planning on targeting ACE hardware tomorrow at 11:30 AM EDT. All you need to do is use their contact email to politely inform them that you will no longer be buying their products due to their advertising on CNN. Rinse and repeat with another email.

Other urls found in this thread:

acehardware.com//helpdesk/index.jsp?stillHaveQuestion=yes&subdisplay=contact&display=store&cp=1320930
twitter.com/AceHardware
acehardware.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?stillHaveQuestion=yes&subdisplay=contact&display=store&cp=1320930
twitter.com/AceHardware?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can do that.

Contact info?

Bump for info

Helpdesk: acehardware.com//helpdesk/index.jsp?stillHaveQuestion=yes&subdisplay=contact&display=store&cp=1320930

Twitter: twitter.com/AceHardware
Make sure to tag your twitter posts with #AceBoycott.

Knew a guy who runs one. Seems like a good company, they stopped donating stuff and time to Boyscouts once the poz began to manifest.

well whats the e-mail address

They don't have one that the public can use. We'll have to either use their helpdesk page or Twitter.

Damn, I love Ace. They really care about the local culture so I thought they would be /ourguys/ for sure instead of globalist smocks.

Mate, it makes sense for a company for advertise on CNN for shekels. It was one of the largest cable news networks around.

Then tell them this, and say that CNN doxed someone's son out there, and it doesn't sit right with you, as a family store for them to support these lying bastards any longer. Obviously do it politer than that.
I can't send an email to 'em because I work at fucking lowes lmao

Bump

There are obviously incentives to being in the circle of CNN patrons, ratings and actual sales returns notwithstanding.

It might even just be a simple money laundering scheme for network/contact peddling and middlemanning. I'm guessing that Ace has a large diversified corporate portfolio? Look no further.

This probably makes Ace one of the easier companies to peal away from CNN. Once you get one to leave, the rest will be easier.

This
and OP is not a fag. This is the way to do it. One at a time. Focus.

Can't I just drive to one now and throw a rock through the window?

They'd just right that off as bog-standard petty vandalism and their insurance would fix it. It would have no effect whatsoever.

Unless by "drive to one" you mean a CNN employee's house. In which case, shit, why not?

Not a bad idea, ACE Hardware I'm sure wouldn't want to lose that white working class business. Combine the spic deportations with that factor, they mught actually listen.

Here's a couple links to help out.

Email: acehardware.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?stillHaveQuestion=yes&subdisplay=contact&display=store&cp=1320930

Twitter: twitter.com/AceHardware?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Count me in OP

Sounds promising

HAHAHA would it even be possible for CNN to redeem its self after all the bullshit? If they came out tomorow and presented holohoax and hitler was defending against kikes. Would it be even feasable to forgive them? OH WAIT. ALL of CNN are ===KIKES===. Unless they are willingly getting into the oven they would never do such a thing.

Ace is not one big company. It is a group of privately-owned franchises who order their products from and have their marketing done by a central group.

Target Ace's social media and the marketing dept., not individual stores

Here's some emails was able to scrape from Jewgle.

Also you can always do a domain search on linkedin and come up with people who have assosciated with it in the past and who are still working there. It's useful when looking at an email list and seeing who is current. It's also more impressive to address people if you know their name.

Just remember make a dummy LinkedIn before doing any of that.

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

OUTSTANDING!!

I did this with an international shipping company when they fucked up a 30K shipment to find out the name and real reason it was fucked up.

Just straight EMAIL blasted every person with @International Shipping and anyone who had worked there to drag the company name through the mud.

Supposedly some no name worker Plans and Scheduling drone got canned, and I gained tones of contacts offering me cheap shipping should I choose to switch.

Anna Wyrwas
Brand Public Relations
[email protected]/* */
630-990-2065

Kate Kirkpatrick
Corporate Media Relations
[email protected]/* */
630-990-1478

Protected, WTF???

awyrw

@

acehardware

.com

Protect that shit.

bump

Where's the next target?

Like anons above said. Slow and steady: one after the other. Could be a weekly thing for the hate machine.

Also I was thinking about what we could provide of value as an alternative for their television advertising strategy.

We want the transition to be easy for them.

First they're like:
"well what do we do with the CNN ad money we budgeted"

And we make them feel:
"woah this looks like a way more intelligent spend, why are we wasting money on that shitty news station everyone hates…"

GET ON IT LADS

We're targeting Allegra tomorrow. We will post once we have all of the details.

Mention going to home Depot also.

Done. I have to work tomorrow so I sent my email to ACE Hardware in advance.