Craigslist games

Hey Holla Forums

I found a pretty good deal

Other urls found in this thread:

palmsprings.craigslist.org/search/cas?s=300&hasPic=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A male of african persuasion will give you the banana slama. Message him and ask for dong64 for the ps4

no hacks I swear on me mum

he

For that money you could just buy every real pokemon game out there.

For $30? No way.

But user, you can get them all for $0 and they're all better than Pokemon Go.

Oy Veyyyyyyyy, not a scam!

That's the newest one in Syria, they're a little behind

One of these things is not like the others.

Except it's still like the others, because it's shit.

It clearly reads Siberia there burger.

Cruis'n Exotica on the arcade looks and plays a lot better than the N64 version.

I've never played exotica, but played a bunch of world. Is there much of a difference between the two?

Better graphics and slightly better handling. Also the whole alien worlds thing.

HE

I'd hate to think how much Gamecubes are in your area

The SNES doesn't seem too bad, how much do they usually go for?

>Just did a quick check on ebay, they start at 60 bucks and get up to like 200

>Buying shit you could emulate on a potato in the first place

PS4 for $120. Worth it?

Comes with Fallout 4, but whatever.

I have bought almost new Super Nintendos for 20.

this nigger

Apparently pokemon baby sitting is working, cause I'm seeing ads for this too.

I fucking hate normalfags.

Who does this nigger think his target audience is? Paraplegics?

Is the idea that he'll just walk off with the victim's phone?

How do you hack Pokemon Go, anyway?

You log in with their account, fam

Which if you're lucky is their Google account and you could easily dox someone because chances are they might use that same email to get into Chrome, which means you can have access to their autofill passwords, too.

It's probably an user, that seems like some straight up NEET shit.

Some faggot always says that, find me one then.

Now I'm tempted, but unfortunately, I don't think it's as easy as that, due to the manual input you need to do.
Unless you're a script kiddie or something, then it might work. There have been bans due to this.

I do like this idea in paper though. I'll see what I can do, is bluestacks good?

It's an android emulator, right? It's probably fine.

But that's not a problem. Use a burner account to test, and if the client gets banned, you take no risk/liability.

I'd like to play them non-emulated for some reason.
I know that it's the same game, but I'd just like to play it with the controller.

Found a link, thanks bitch.

Feels good to be ahead of the RETRO GAYME curve.

Don't forget a CRT television, naturally.

why don't you just buy the controller for PC then?

Resell Fo4 with the spoilers stuffed inside the manual.

attempt at murder?

Is that a challenge?

DUBS TELLS ME WHO I CONTACT
TRIPS TELLS ME WHO I'LL PLAN TO MEET

hey jasper

The extremely outgoing and social woman.

you better deliver faggot

Who?

I need some sleep

Yes.

I don't want to, but if it escalates beyond that I will.
I've never been to craigslist and now I'm feeling pretty reckless

Nigger, make that guy's rocket explode.

B-bane?

Jesus what's wrong with his cock? That looks painful. Almost as bad as CWC's bent duck.

Which one of you faggots did this?

CHOCOLATE
THUNDER

I don't know, this is what happens when you live in faggotville.

Last one for now, choose wisely, Holla Forums.
I feel kind of nauseous.

You know what? Here
palmsprings.craigslist.org/search/cas?s=300&hasPic=1

Choose yourself.

said no young teenager ever

I don't even think it's up for discussion. Obliviously this one.

Why do houses have to be so expensive.

What's the point in having them high levels? You can't even battle/.

THE GODS HAVE CHOSEN

More dubs means more contacts, first times the charm.

rerolling on Korean Groceries

you better actually go get your nuts worshiped

I just messaged the guy.
We'll see how it goes.

Have you gotten your nuts worshipped yet user

That kind of shit takes a while, he's probably over there right now

Maybe the lady felt bad about trying to swindle me but I made off way better than she probably would have imagined, the model of the body was newer than my other one even and had the ejector thing in the middle and I had bought a single controller for $20 sometime beforehand.

Not like I had anyone to play with with all those controllers but the situation still meant a bit to me at the time.

fuck you gimme one

tfw mummy threw away our snes and n64 because they were "old" and "Didnt work"

I told you m8, I don't even have two whole systems. Really I would just get the missing cable off Amazon or something and just charge you for that but I'm poor.

Tell ya what, if you happen to live in Fort Wayne, Indiana I'll give you one and include a copy of Super Mario World for $40 anyway.

No you fucking nerd just gimme a controller. I'm not gonna pay for it.

I wonder who's behind this post…

How rude, I'd have even given you a free system too if I could have.

I meant altogether, that aint a bad deal user.

Goddamn right you will now fork it over

Jesus fucking Christ, why is craigslist so full of faggots?

Happy hunting bitch-nigga.

You already told me where you live stupid, all I have to do is go there and look for a gay nerd that likes chinese cartoons and has a bunch of Super Nintendo parts. Shouldn't be too hard.

When I get there I'm gonna give you the worst fucking wedgie you've ever had, so you better get ready.

Joke's on you, I don't wear underwear.

Do you purposely refrain from wearing undergarments for the sole purpose of potentially putting yourself in a situation in which you may very likely be given a wedgie, only to surprise your abuser with the knowledge that you're not wearing anything, so that he may continue his tirade of abuse upon your exposed genitals? I'll bet you're the kinda faggot who would get off to such things.

Well I figured a lil' pussy like you couldn't possibly be a boy so it wouldn't be all that gay. If anything I'm just left concerned if you Nintendon't play well and you'd embarrass yourself too badly.

No joke's on you I'll just put my dick in your butt instead then. You're so gay that that was probably your plan from the start, fucking queer.

Fuck you nerd that's not what your mom said last night

vault boy is a faggot who couldn't even get raped if he slathered his asshole in honey and gay pheromones

Unfortnately your jack would be too small to be the least bit compatible and we'd be left with no game all over again.

Okay fine you fucking queer we'll play a different game, do you have Balloon Fight?

Tfw I had that Gameboy growing up
The fucking battery panel got lost somewhere so batteries were held in with tape. Shit.

No motherfucker, that's an NES game. -and we both know Joust is off the table so I'll just pack my gamecube and we'll just bro it up from there.

So many goddamn gameboys without battery panels.

Wow what a homo you don't even have a Nintendo? I bet your parents are poor or maybe they just never loved you, unsurprising

we truly love the doubles

As catchy as this song is, I've found that the majority of people who sing its praises are edgy retards and women that you really, really don't want to date. The same is true of Alice in Wonderland itself, but that's a broader topic.

I wouldn't know about any of that because I don't talk to people. I just think it's catchy.

A classic.

aw sheit wrong screencap

Dear fucking kick on a cross, that is some incredible autism right there.

kike on a cross. you knew what I mean. I am drunk

Now I'm really curious as to the original context of that post.

cartridge battery will be dead. Cannot save a game.

It's trivial to swap those things.

Looks like the thread died, but it was about this clip. Sorry that I don't have the webm.

BAHAHAHAHA poor old man. I feel for the guy.

Holy shit now I truly understand that screencap. the bond between creator creation broken and the legacy being lost for a false sense of joy. Truly saddening.

Pragmatists that understand that women either don't need to go online for sex or are so ugly you probably wouldn't be able to get a hardon with them.

God fucking damn, please no.

Worse, he's being seen as the bad guy here, and he's got some bleeding-heart cunt who's word women take as gospel telling him that he's on the wrong side of history and he just needs to deal with it.
Gee I wonder fucking why.

Jesus that's really heart breaking.

Most of the Dr. Phil clips have comments disabled.
Ever read Frankenstein? There's two bad guys in that book.

I haven't read it, so I don't really understand your metaphor.

You could easily argue that the Creature is the only "bad" guy in the book since he goes HAM and starts murdering everyone.

True but the creature born into pain and rejection, it acted the only way its creator taught it. Frankenstein was even given a chance to make amends and he pushed it further away.

actually this is retarded, nevermind

Try Garage sales and thrift stores, I found an SNES, a Wii, a ton of 64 games, and a Game Gear that way they all worked except for the game gear

That was tough to watch, you can see the feeling of betrayal in his eyes

sometimes I look up the m4m/casual encounter section in my craigslist to fantasize about the old, horny men fucking me raw.

That's what "not even" means user.

That poor fucking father.

Guy just replied, let me cap it.