Trump promises $639M to feed Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen

In a smart move, Trump has pledged humanitarian aid to people in need. There is a humanitarian crisis going on around the world, sending them aid is infinitely better than bringing their problems here. Do you realize how low 640 million is in our budget? I'm willing to bet this is less than we usually give. If he cuts it to zero you'll get headlines about Trump being Hitler.

reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677638/Ivanka-Trump-sits-president-s-place-G20.html
usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/FY2016DevelopmentBudget_FactSheet.pdf
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/2475-why-did-mussolini-consider-himself-defender-of-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is how you shill anti Trump stuff.
Don't talk negatively about him, just put forward the facts, subvert the idea and then say "But I totally support him though!"

If anything it'll be over the course of years. Just like that 5 billion for Israel in payments over 8 years or some shit. Looks like you're giving a lot but it's not lump sum. Therefore it's smaller.

Idk who's jewing who. All I know Trump hasn't let us down yet.

gotta confusion those mortality rates

1st reply. Every time. Listen, some token effort needs to be made in the interests of bipartisanship. Offering aide while still blocking them from coming here and ruining our country is about as perfect a compromise as I can imagine.

Besides, it's the perfect rebuttal in arguments.

Beautiful.

If you feed people who can't control their growth rates they just produce more people who can't control their growth rates. Subsidy always == more of whatever you subsidize.

right shlomo

No, fuck off. The liberals always take an inch and never give it back without being forced to. "Compromise" is just dying more slowly. People who "compromise" an inch at a time without actually gaining anything are called "conservicucks" for a reason. The country has 640 million in tax dollars to just give away? Give it to a fucking citizen, or give it back to the people it was taken from. It's fucking treason to give it to any other nation.

Why help people who don't care to help themselves? It's a vicious cycle.

Send food to a population that is starving.
It drives out farmers because it's hard to compete with free.
Farmers leaving causes even more of a food shortage.
Back to step 1.

Think about it though.
When you read OP's post you thought he would bring up "Guys drumpf is helping out niggers! Impeach him noa!!!!" but he didn't, but by now you've expected them to.
But he didn't and claims to support the man and that this is a great decision.
Look beneath that and you will find he is a shill.
This thread never needed to be made.

3rd (Reich) post, best post. Checked.

Jesus, reddit. It's called a "cuckservative"

Honestly it's the only reason I haven't dismissed that ayylmao conspiracy theory stating that there are some evil ayys floating around the Earth who cut deals with the ruling class to fuck things up because they feed on the energy of Human misery.
The fact that's the most logical fucking explanation for this shit is absurd in itself.

I think a good question is, is this more or less than previous administrations?

I know this nigger but what is he supposed to? Understand that our aid to countries is basically a bribe to keep them loyal to us instead of our enemies such as China and Russia. It even paves the way to corporate rape of their resources.

Either pay to keep the problem there or we'll wind up with refugees.

The only people who make threads about Trump are shills bro.

This is a perfect example. As you implied, it'd be either
or

Nobody makes Trump threads who is not shilling for or against him.

Weren't we giving something like 20 billion before?

Why? Fucking nuke them.

Before The Gates Foundation, national bribes, etc - there were millions of starving Africans trying to come here. Now with subsidization there are billions. That's ALL that will ever happen with subsidization: you get more of the thing. If you don't subsidize them they starve, that's it. The idea we would be taking them in if we weren't paying them is absurd - you can't get here but by boat and we have a God damned Navy specifically for the purpose of securing out shores.

How about you look and be sure? Absolutely zero reason to give niggers money.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677638/Ivanka-Trump-sits-president-s-place-G20.html

WTF she is doing there?

>(((Reuters)))
This article is bullshit

Obama gave 99 million to Sudan alone in 2015. And his Power Africa plan which the UN is all for costed about 7 billion from 2013 to 2015. I remember from my leftist days giving a speech to the student union on why Foreign Aid doesn't work but instead only funds the most violent and most opportunistic people.

Sending food with too much female hormone, such as soy base, would help reduce the birth rate.

But then, what would the kikes feed us?

She took his seat at the Women's Entrepreneur meeting. She has the US pledging $50M to the World bank for women's whatever while Trudeu will pledge $20M.

>"We're going to build a big beautiful (((humanitarian aid)))."
>"You only need 1500 miles of (((humanitarian aid))), due to natural barriers."
>"The (((humanitarian aid))) just got 10ft taller!"
I remember how in the campaign he kept promising a (((humanitarian aid))) along the southern border. It's a good thing he pledged this much money towards his campaign promises.

oh so more global feminism as well. Neat.

courtesy of (((Jerry Kosher))) and (((Yael Kosher)))

Don't feed the niggers.

wtf is she even doing there? what is her official government job?

Notice how Trump started going soft the day he had the first official meeting with Trudeau.
I think Trudeau reminds Trump of his younger chad days full of energy and all that.

you can tell ivanka makes the hag traitor merkle uncomfortable, that must be part of trumps plan

humanitarian aid would be to cut off all funding to israel and kicking out every dual citizen of that shit hole as well as telling niggers learn how to farm and stop blaming white ppl because your fucking stupid like SA because no whites in SA means SA will be just like every other nigger state in africa sucking on the white mans welfare dick with no way to support themselves …Want to talk about intervention what is stopping Trump or Putin from going into SA and saying look here niggers we will kill you all ..must be some pretty lucrative deals for their gov to bleat kill all white ppl and no response from white super powers eh?? explain?

She doesn't have an official government job. She's not employed by the administration. Ivanka is the lobby proxy in the White House.

No, that's just Trudeau's hand on her ass. It's not that she's uncomfortable, she's just trying to stifle the excitement. Read the moment, user. Why else do you think Shinzo Abe looks so displeased and everyone else looks so awkward?

daddy buying ivanka a nobel peace prize

there eyes are always like that

I'm ok with this as long as there's a stipulation that they get castrated for aid food. Want to keep your balls? then starve.

hate to say it but until Ivanka denounces judiasm and goes her own way she is captive to jew bullshit and a ugly jew for a husband she must have a huge collection of toys and just close her eyes click three times and say there is no place like home to bed with that ugly fucking rat.

Yup, stupid idea. How does feeding rats ever alleviate the rat problem?

You know Ivanka told him to do this. That air head bitch needs to go back to Jew York City where she belongs.

great, adding to uncontrolled low-IQ population growth, growing the worst populations of Africa, just what we need

(Checked)
Simple as that

its 38 billion over 10 years

This. Also Ivanka is really getting on what ever nerve I have left, that liberal kike needs to go.

nothing about SA though who whites created instead all the nigger gibmedats moved in and said we gonna take your farm land thats been feeding us cuz your white yet if whites no longer their will be BEGGING ON THEIR KNEES for whites to come back…Stupid jews and equality let niggers think they are equals if that was the case why do the africa niggers want us to come back opposed to china insects that hate niggers and just come to suck your resources out and leave you depleted with a cold fuck you while contributing nothing to niggerdom.lol

FOOLS

checked

Absolutely. Does anyone have good links to IQ research… the stuff that Moly and Peterson bring up? Lefties often try debunking African IQs by saying the numbers are inaccurate.

Reported. Kill yourself.

$600+ million just given away to niggers, but this administration has the nerve to float private toll highways through its chink transportation secretary?

And this is why there is an endless cycle of famine and population boom in Apefrica.

Niggers cannot be taught how to farm.

Stories of an Aid Worker

Once, a friend of another volunteer wanted to earn some money by baking bread. He got a little bit of money together and used it to buy ingredients. He built a mud stove himself, and cooked 30 loaves of “village bread”–basically misshapen, doughy baguette. He took the bread to the road and started to sell them until his father came by. His father said, “You have bread! The family needs bread!” and took 20 loaves for himself and the rest of the kids (this particular father had 4 wives and 8 kids per wife). Our enterprising African friend was left bankrupt. He lost his entire initial investment and never made bread again.
This is the basic story of Africa: communalism gone insane. It is completely unthinkable to refuse a demand of an elder or a family member for money or food. People hide any small money they had, because if anyone knew they had it there would be a line around the corner asking for loans and favors, and they would be honor-bound or whatever to say yes. I told my friends over and over to say no, and each time they politely explained to me that it was impossible. The whole system is built to pull people down to the lowest common denominator.

Every day, I ate the same meal–a huge communal bowl of rice with fish and some vegetables. Every day, the family I lived with spent a good amount of currency (for them) to buy bitter tomatoes and okra to put in the rice, despite the fact that nobody liked bitter tomatoes or okra. I asked, why do you waste so much money on these vegetables that nobody eats? They told me, because we don’t want anyone to think we’re poor.
Africans are all about face and presentation to the point of self-ruin. We’re talking about people for whom buying a couple vegetables has a huge impact on their bottom line, but they still do it. Saving is basically impossible. I’m convinced that they have no conception of the future aside from a vague idea that tomorrow will come. Cause and effect seemed to have no meaning. People who planned well, saved, and invested were not lauded or emulated, just dismissed as flukes or having received the blessing of Allah. Actually, Africans probably took to Islam like flies to shit because in Islam everything flows directly from God–it is a religion that gives people permission to believe that everything is out of their hands, which they believe anyway.

A man asked me if I could give him 10 hectares of land and a diesel-electric water pump to irrigate it. This was not uncommon. The first thing people usually asked me when I told them I was an Agriculture Development person was for tractors, cars, livestock, anything. Completely shameless begging. Men in expensive silk clothes with nice black sedans would shamelessly beg for gibsmedats when they learned what I did. Anyway, I asked this particular guy what experience he had farming or gardening. He said none. I asked, “Then why do you want such a large scale enterprise? Why not get a small garden from the village chief and a used gas-pump to see how it goes? Maybe you’ll even earn enough money to upgrade in a year or two.” He said, “Well, my cousin got 10 hectares and a diesel-electric pump from the government,” so he was going to wait until he could get it too.
Gibsmedats are international. It’s disgusting. Every single cent of international aid is wasted on either bloodthirsty warlords, sniveling SWLP striver salaries, or gibsmedats for the underserving. In case you had any illusions, never give to any international charity, ever. It breeds a mentality of helplessness and “mana from heaven”, not to mention an entire caste of African hustlers whose only job is to pitch their villages for various causes. The worst thing about this story? The man was completely right to not try a small scale enterprise. He’s African. They have infinite time. One day a government project will come to his village and give him his pump and his 10 hectares. He won’t do shit with it, but he’ll proudly show off his pump and everyone in the village will respect him for his achievement of receiving some gibsmedats.

During the festival of Eid al-Hada, a ram must be sacrificed because blah blah who cares. After killing and stringing the ram up into a tree for butchering, a gaggle of boys (they are always around in groups of 10-50, usually begging for presents and money because idiot white people always give it to them) rushed to the dying animal with a pair of scissors, snipped off its balls, and ran away with their prize. I asked the closest mother why, she said they’re going to grill it–the balls are a prized treat for the boys. I asked, do the girls eat it too? Of course not, she said. They would get pregnant with a goat.
Africans are dumb as shit. Basically, they never grow up. You are dealing with 200 pound children. If you go into interactions with that mindset, things go all right, but if you expect anything adult from them, you’ll be disappointed and frustrated at every turn. They believe in everything you can list–ghosts, angels, demons, curses, charms, blessings, and magic. Oh, and magic. They love it. I was party to a number of village magic battles, where charms and counter-charms were buried at people’s doorsteps, protective wards were made, and potions were snuck into tea. It’s a huge deal, and everyone pays big bucks (for them) to the local shamans and witch doctors to get all these magical trinkets. Yes, even in Islamic Africa, it’s just like this. They are pagan savages first and moon-worshiping goatfuckers second. They just slap a varnish of Islam on it–“The magic charm has a Koranic verse in it!”–and go about their lives happily as before.

A volunteer once fronted enough money for the farmer he lived with to buy fertilizer. They spread it together, and the yield was recorded. In total, it was 9 fold over the year prior. Instead of taking out his share to cover the loan, said volunteer forced the farmer to buy fertilizer for the next year, and save it. The next year came and they used it again, and again the yield was 10 fold over the first non-fertilizer year. This time, though, the volunteer had left the country. The farmer didn’t buy any fertilizer, and instead blew through what he earned from his crop on frivolous crap and gifts to every extended family member who cast a shadow on his door. The next year his yields returned to the original level, and everyone went on with their lives as happy as before. The end.
This is my penultimate Africa story. There’s a bit more to it–the Peace Corps showed graphs and charts of this particular case as a successful intervention. I only found out about the little coda because I specifically asked what happened the next year; they didn’t decide to share that little fact in the larger meeting. It brings together everything–the waste, the stupidity, the lack of foresight, the inability to see cause and effect, the massive importance put on frivolous crap, and the way communities tear down their best members. Here’s the takeaway: nobody who wasn’t white on that farm saw the connection between the yields, the currency they made, and the fertilizer. Nobody stopped to think, “Hey, we should buy more of this.” That’s the insanity of Africa. 200 pound children, blowing huge stacks of cash on magic charms while they grind out a subsistence livelihood on the border of the desert.
This is already super long, and I could really go on and on about this subject. There are more stories–the myths of the African family, more stories of faux-communalism, stories about crazy African religion and politics, and so on. The long and short of it, though, is this: They’re not terrible people, they just shouldn’t be anywhere near us. Africa is, no shit, the Garden of Eden. It’s no surprise that the people living there are giant children. Despite tons of diseases and ferocious animals, they want for nothing. Trees growing fruit are everywhere. Every weed is edible. Before the Western-induced population bomb, I’m not even sure they even required agriculture to feed themselves. If–for whatever reason–we’re going to live a world where complete ethnic cleansing and colonization is off the table, just let them have their little paradise and leave us alone. They have absolutely nothing to offer us nor anything to gain by interaction with the West. They’re a people frozen in time from tens of thousands of years ago, and I have no trouble leaving them like that.

Well shit. Looks like we need to bring back slavery.

Goddamn it, fuck Trump. This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

They have to be exterminated. They’re no USE to anyone, can’t maintain themselves, and are an existential threat to our existence.

The great silence (the absence of SETI signals) is perhaps the strongest indicator of all that high relativistic velocities are attainable and that everybody out there knows it. The sobering truth is that relativistic civilizations are a potential nightmare to anyone living within range of them. The problem is that objects traveling at an appreciable fraction of light speed are never where you see them when you see them due to light speed lag. Relativistic rockets, if their owners turn out to be less than benevolent, are both totally unstoppable and totally destructive. A starship weighing 1,500 tons (approximately the weight of a fully fueled space shuttle sitting on the pad) impacting an Earth-like planet at “only” 30 percent of light speed will release 1,500,000 megatons of energy–an explosive force equivalent to 150 times today’s global nuclear arsenal.
I’m not going to talk about ideas. I’m going to talk about reality. It will probably not be good for us ever to build and fire up an antimatter engine. Given the proper detecting devices, a Valkyrie engine burn could be seen out to a radius of several light years and may draw us into a game we’d rather not play. A game in which, if we appear to be even the slightest threat to another civilization–and if the resources are are available to eliminate us–then it would be logical for them to do so. The game plan is, in its simplest terms, the relativistic inverse to the Golden Rule: “Do unto others before they can do unto you.” When we put our heads together and tried to list everything we could say with certainty about other civilizations, without hating actually met them, all that we knew boiled down to three simple laws of alien behavior.

1. Their survival will be more important than our survival.
If an alien species has to choose between them and us, they won’t choose us. It is difficult to imagine a contrary case. Species don’t survive by being self-sacrificing.
2. Wimps don’t become top dogs.
No species makes it to the top by being passive. The species in charge of any given planet will be highly intelligent, alert, aggressive, and ruthless when necessary.
3. They will assume the first two laws apply to us.
They won’t come to get our resources, knowledge, women, or even because they’re mean and want power over us. They’ll come to destroy us to ensure their survival–even if were no apparent threat–because species death is just too much to risk, however remote the risk.

The most humbling feature of the relativistic bomb is that even if you happen to see it coming, its exact motion and position can never be determined. Given a technology even two orders of magnitude above our own, you cannot hope to intercept one of these weapons. It often happens in these discussions that an repression from the Old West arises: ‘God made some men bigger and stronger than others, but Mr. Colt made all men equal.” Variations on Mr. Colt’s weapon are still popular today, even in a society that possesses hydrogen bombs. Similarly, no matter how advanced civilizations grow, the relativistic bomb is not likely to go away.
We ask that you try just one more thought experiment. Imagine yourself taking a stroll through Manhattan, somewhere north of 68th Street, deep inside Central Park, late at night. It would be nice to meet someone friendly, but you know that the park is dangerous at night. That’s when the monsters come out. There’s always a strong undercurrent of drug dealings, muggings, and occasional homicides. It’s not easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. They dress alike and the weapons are concealed. The only difference is intent, and you can’t read minds. Stay in the dark long enough and you may hear an occasional distance shriek or blunder across a body. How do you survive the night? The last thing you want to do is shout, “I’m here!” The next to last thing you want to do is reply to someone who shouts, “I’m a friend!”
What you would like to do is find a policeman or get out of the park. But you don’t want to make noise or move towards a light where you might be spotted, and it is difficult to find either a policeman or your way out without making yourself known. Your safest option is to hunker down and wait for daylight, then safely walk out. There are, of course, a few obvious differences between Central Park and the universe.
There is no policeman.
There is no way out.
And the night never ends.

It's already in Africa and thrives to the point that there are more slaves in Africa today than in all periods in the past put together. We should learn from them and implement some of their ways here start with necklacing for niggers.

No don't bother teaching them to take care of themselves, just keep giving them food so they will be back in the same position 3 months from now.

What the fuck are we going to do with the "loyalty" of spearchuckers?

now we're giving 20.6 billion.

pick one

Well you better tell Trump on twitter how retarded this shit is. All that money should be going to the white working class.

Why do we need to do that?

Haven't we seen time and time again that black communities/cities/countries cannot take care of themselves?

Wrong pasta?

The white working class doesn't have any money, or copper, or cobalt, or oil, or timber, etc. Africans do, so people like Trump have made the decision to nig up your family to present a blacker face to the niggers over there who do have all of those things in the hope that they hand it over to "us" [read: jew corporations registered in this territory we're unfortunate enough to be taxed in] instead of other world powers.

This is what a shill looks like folks.
Low energy.
Low quality.

this

t. Communist
Get a job

Nigger, we barely get anything back from Africa, look it up. Only China and kike owned anything there is netgain right now.

Anyone who is unsure how to identify jewish posters, here's your textbook example.

Are you fucking stupid? We're the ones who make sure Trump get elected. Giving to useless niggers what the fuck? He should investing that in things that would make business stay in America to create jobs or better conditions. The dems fucking hate white people and they'll never get our vote again unless they go full Andrew Jackson but Trump is being a fuck up niggerlover again.

fuck this. it's already been done a million times. let the niggers starve, maybe they'll learn for once

Stop caring what the headlines say. They will call him Hitler no matter what. Just mock them and ignore them.

Feed the niggers and they'll just multiply by 10 times in one generation and demand 10 times the money next time. There was a good Jap cartoon demonstrating this but I don't have it anymore.

>>>/thedonald/

Kekekekekek, every time.

Giving away the goyims money, what else.

go back to reddit faggot. Any of our money being sent to feed African niggers completely contradicts his civnat "America first" policy. not to mention the further damage to the demographic problem.

Judge based on progress from the previous, not based on your fantasies.

Yeah i'm sure with a bit of food they'll never try and make their way to Europe. This must have been another one of his (((daughter's))) ideas.

Look out I didn't know that mud huts required so much electricity

japs got it all figured out

So when trump talks about saving 20+ million by having smaller staff he should shut the fuck up because hey that's "a few dollerydoos". Fuck off with defending giving money to niggers.

I'm not defending it, anonfama. Do you know if this is an additional $639 million aide budget, or is it the same old budget Burgeristan gives to the 3rd world every year regardless of who is president?

Some how I don't think Trump said one day "okay guys I'm drumpf lets give these africans hundreds of million dollars for no reason"? Or is this something that existed before he took office?

wew

Can you even do basic math

Every major libertarian has been Jewish. The kikes drive class conflict intentionally so as to distract from the ethnic conflict. This is one of the fundamental reasons national socialism is so dangerous. Because it ends the class conflict and restores order. It produces a society where the working class may be somewhat

But have fun lecturing the working class on the great works of your Jewish economists. I'm sure you'll end the class war with some Mises and Ayn Rand. We'll be living in a healthy, functioning society in no time when those payday loans offices, tenement buildings and 24/7 liquor and porn shops open.

it would actually improve their living standards dramatically just like allowing the jews to bring them into the US for shekkels yet see how that turned out .You cannot breed the nigger out of them even with white admixture they will always be the lowest common denominator and realize it and hate that they are retarded as a race a hominid throw back that should be exterminated to make way for white men it was on;y the jew rat crying we should have mercy on them equality goy we are all ppl goy and jew isn't a race goy LISTEN TO US SO YOU DESTROY YOURSELVES GOY!!! Niggers are worthless to a white man always have been yet leaver it up to a jew to make shekkels at the same time fucking over stupid whites then lead the civil rights movement to explicitly fuck over the white man even though small pop as they are owned more slaves than whites .

STOP THE BULLSHIT!!

ALL JEWS MUST BE GASSED!!

in fact I decided to take a look at 2016 USAID's budget for food-giving, it was 978 billion
Trump cut the spending by over 33% in a single year
usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/FY2016DevelopmentBudget_FactSheet.pdf

He's buying time for the wall

>cargo ship "accidentally" sinks rerouted back to American military bases

Why does Abe look like he's planning retribution for the nukes?

they more I look at these idiots the more I think I should be the president and first thing martial law and purge shitskins from out military then after the supply lines are cut off they will do whatever I tell them to do or starve …round them up in AC tractor trailers and dump them in mexico and canada and if either of those bitches complain go to war and take their shit and still deport and relocate them all .Oh and if little israel has problem with me rounding up all their aipac and rodent infestations tough shit ITS GETS THE NUKES then heavy sanctions on israel completely strangulate them just a bit of what a uncucked white man would do.

These threads are such a fucking waste of time.

Not unless you are from reddit.

as long he build a wall to keep their people in Food aid is tolerable. Even Bill Gates had qualms about infinite blacks if they were just going to be zerg rushing the rest of the world.

No one knew money was so complicated

What's with the kvetching about Ivanka? I know it's got lefty niggers on my page screeching autistically.

Fucking this, I recommend this thread because it shows Trump message un(((abridged))):

Dubs confirm Jewish women are always unjustly persecuted. They are victims of male kikes

So now Trump is Hitler but in disguise? I can't keep up with the constant narrative shifting.
This board is a fucking disaster during the summer.

you are so blatantly jewish you fucking kike. go hunt nazis with your kike emporer and his fbi nominee fucking rabbi

Be a successful Aryan man with a large frame and we'll listen to you. You sound like a paranoid white trash attacking Trump!

He has proven himself to be a master of global geopolitics which the (((establishment))) wasn't prepared for.

Trump is Hitler but in disguise? Are you fucking illiterate? Reread what I said, dick sucker.

No one knew food aid was so complicated

And who said compromise has to only go in the Liberal's favor? Are you implying it's not possible for compromise to go in our favor? You're not very bright.

Who the fuck are all these retarded newfags ITT?

They're called Jews.

I hate to naysay but this is what's going on:

It's a stupid move, we need to eliminate niggers through warfare and only chinks are going to do it.

What did I miss you nigger?

Your brain, nigger. Try again.

So nothing. You're just mad you showed everyone that you're a summerfag. Did you buy a kekistan flag to you meme regurgitating dipshit?

Toppling Gadafi made a porous sea border and flipped the hourglass on Europe. Either white men pickup buccaneering or enjoy being North Maghreb.

Jesus Christ, is this the best Shareblue can afford? Trump is already one of the best Presidents the USA ever had, and Holla Forums is all in for supporting him, because there is no one else who will save the West and we know it. Your black pills affect no one. Your dreams of a world where you can avoid responsibility for your idiocy are going down the drain.

No one knew being president was so complicated

Shareblue was months ago. We're on a Cadre resurgence right now. Try to keep up.
Also:

I'm a fucking prophet.

Giving niggers resources results in more niggers, they will always multiply to the point of overtaking the gibs and biting the hand that gabe.

You. Your shilling. It's not working, okay? Just so we're clear.

(checked)
Mmm those trips.

How's that working for ya?

That part always gets me

Women shouldn't be involved in politics at any level and I'm not happy to see Ivanka up there sticking her beak into things. That said, Chelsea Clinton is dumb as fucking post. Her corrupt, thieving parents are several orders of magnitude smarter than her buck-toothed ass.

Wanna know how I know a shill made this?

This is what happens when Holla Forums tries to meme.

I agree and want to execute the leadership for this. Unless they also are planning to ship all the nogs back to Africa, then it's ok.

Triggered the shit out of reddit.

It's funny how you have to repeat this line over and over. Trying to force that consensus?

Shareblue was exposed to exist. Libtards are to retarded to quit something until they themselves are in the 6 foot hole.
Shilling still ramps up like fucking mad when Trump does something good, or something remotely is going our way.

I love the president and the FEMA camps/wall

You're really good at using that new markup. Does it make you feel like you fit in better? Does it make you feel like you're part of the in-group? Like memes, and flags, and t-shirts? Doesn't matter.

So if I'm getting paid to "shill" what is it that you're doing? Just sitting around not getting paid and trying to argue with someone you believe is being paid? You should reevaluate your life.

I've seen both. Once I even met a cuckservacuck.

Yes, yes, and yes. Your shilling would be more effective if you actually cared. But you don't care, and that's why you're losing.
And what I'm doing is for free.
Care to give me more opportunities to agree and amplify? Do you even know what that is? You should get a better job, Shareblue.

According to you I'm being paid to play on the internet and you're sitting around having a tantrum about it for free. That would make me a babysitter that's keeping your autistic ass out of society, and if million s are being spent then that means I'm getting paid pretty well.

Seems like I have a pretty good job by your standards. Want to keep going?

how about they get on the Internet and train them fucking selves?

Of course. Outing Jews is always fun, and you sure love the idea of being a paid shill. I wonder (((why?))) :^)

Because it's funny to watch you spend time arguing with someone you believe is being paid. Takes a bit of self-reflection to understand what that's sad.

So you're an "ironic" shill? Uh huh. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

"If call them Shareblue they won't know I'm Shareblue"

"If I bring up Shareblue they'll bound too think one of us isn't the them!"

they always do.

Call the mods.

Fucking shit.

no liberal is going to roll over and say, "welp he makes a good point, i guess we don't need to import the entire populations of Nigeria & Ethiopia to our countries!"

…but you got a source on that. I often hear it claimed there's slavery in "Africa" but where exactly. Is it legal?

no

checked for truth and beauty

Go on faggot.

Hans-Hermann Hoppe and Ron Paul are not major libertarians

Can we please stop feeding the worst parts of the world… just let them die as God intended. Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen… we keep feeding them, they keep reproducing like damn rabbits compounding the problem then we feed them more…. circle jerk on an epic scale

the truth about jew lies and their entire apparatus they have infected to propagate it.

Whites liberated the world even in slavery brought them up from the dirt and gutters.To set them free while the jew hates whites because of jealousy as the cornered by nepotism the education system they still are not the smartest,as they cornered the same in finances to stick it to the goy never as virtuous and forth giving.As they used nepotism to steal your land used it to pervert public perception in a way that ultimately only benefited them.The way they cry a fallacy of 6 mill jew to distract you from the 130 mil they killed yet to this day expect you to hold reverence too ..Comes a time in any organisms life to kill a parasite or die like a flea ….I would much rather every single fucking jew on this ear dies as a worm stomped under a boot than one more highely superior white life be extinguished because of a disgusting fucking rodent parasite and its greed for that which it can never create.

What a strange way to defend western civilization.

No, just without appropriate context; I apologize. This was posted to highlight the logical foundation for the call to action to commit genocide on the other four species commonly called "humanity." They are genetically disparate enough to be called separate species and are, in some ways, biologically incompatible with caucasians. This, coupled with their known behaviors, means they are a threat to the survival of the human race. We know this, of course, particularly insofar as jews use them to this extent (and niggers are committing their own genocide on the whites remaining in Africa). The pasta highlights how sapient species should inherently view one another. The Federation from ✡Star Trek✡ is kike marxist utopian propaganda. Same with Star Wars' Galactic Senate. There cannot and will not ever be peaceful relations with another sapient species. All sapient species are inherently existential threats to all other sapient species. We have seen this in our own history on Earth. Neanderthals don't exist anymore. Neither does homo habilus (1. though there's some evidence that aborigines came from homo habilus; 2. and there's only some evidence that they were sapient in the first place). They got wiped out to make way for homo sapiens. A WHOLLY alien race will have no qualms about committing genocide on humanity (all five species) because we would compete for the same resources and humans would have intelligence great enough to threaten their survival.

You can't keep niggers around, is what I'm saying. It does no one any good. They can't be taught. They can't be educated. They can, if we had control over all of Africa, be selectively bred with each other to get exemplars (Thomas Sowell, etc.), but there's only a handful of them AND what good would that do for US? It's a waste of energy.

Cancer nigger.
>>>/out/

Where the fuck do you think you are? Blind loyalist scum like you aren't real humans, you're filler robots, subhumans. We will deal with you accordingly, pesudo intellectual nigger.

It is 640 million that could go toward six million other things much more useful.

Exactly as much as we have tried to bring them in the fold it was deemed biologically impossible long before we were born.Fact is they are nothing but competitors with no advantage other than another species using them as a tool to degrade another for dominance.No white man should ever feel pity for an obsolete race which than in itself is completely irrational The jew is but one off thousands of parasites on earth that can only profit when the host fails to see reality.

What I am saying is all non whites are competitors using different mechanism to attempt their dominance and survival.Given what whites know already about these other races and their ploys of subversion or welfare for them until oblivion it would make rational sense to exterminate every god damed last on of them.

It's a fucking troll. Don't engage, just sage. And have a Thomas Sowell quote.

Hopefully thats not the only dollar amount, and each dollar goes towards glassing that desert

As if many of us didn't already know Trump was nothing more then a lesser of Two evils. A wild card vote and it turned out to be another Puppet for Israel. Anything was better then Bernie or Hillary.

Did you say 6 million?

This is very true. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the competitive exclusion principle, it explains very clearly and concisely why any creatures which share the same niche, such as intelligent tool users, must always come into direct conflict.

it's like fuckin pottery

Is a pro-Israel = pro-trump info graphic making fun of the shareblue info-graphic. "To endure Jerrod Kushner stays in power" and its clearly made by a Holla Forumsack who is genuenly critical of the irrationally blind support people give to Trump.
pretending to be retarded is still retarded baitman

Democrats can destroy Trump by making it clear in the upcoming election Trump cares more about niggers than the valuable working and Middle Class whites that make up the largest portion of the votes.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

really makes you think

Fucking BASED niggers in Africa need our help Holla Forums. Reminder that the Democrats are the real racists and we should be helping our black brothers. One race, the human race! MAGA (Make Africa Great Again)!

Wasn't Tesla who said that you the most important numbers in order to understand the universe were 3 6 and 9?

remember to check if the payment is done

anouncements like this are more common than the actual payments

I bet trump used sooooo much hand sanitizer that day

Trump's finished. Bring on President David Duke.

I've seen that man debate, he has no composure.

"The Whites have carried to these (colonial) people the worst that they could carry: the plagues of the world: materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism, and syphilis. Moreover, since what these people possessed on their own was superior to anything we could give them, they have remained themselves… The sole result of the activity of the colonizers is: they have everywhere aroused hatred" ~ Hitler

Sometimes I wonder if Holla Forums would legit support Hitler or just call him a cuck and circle jerk each other off.

Sometimes i wonder if reported for obvious shill.

Hitler's experience of diversity was limited to slavs in Austria. If he had lived in our tolerant, multicultural societies free of hate, you can fucking bet he'd recognize their savagery. Plus Holla Forums can generally agree that he was too soft on the jewish question. We know better now.

Sounds like a cuck.

what if the aliens are Canadians ?

Is there an argument to go with that?

if itnerested

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/2475-why-did-mussolini-consider-himself-defender-of-islam/

Was pulled off a thread of iron march that discussed Mussolini and Islam.

I'm more curious of how is the money, which is poured every year onto Africa, used? Seriously, how can billions of dollars, euros, pounds or whatever currency drain down the sink and still the countries there are same as shit? Is it buying Nike T-shirts, giving money to NGO's or other funds, throwing money to the "leaders" and having them do whatever they want? Just look at how Haiti turned out, same as shit. Who the hell will actually profit from that scheme?

How about: why are you so desperate to want to help niggers unless you're a fucking nigger?

Trump's team had similar questions.

http:// thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/323198-trumps-suspicion-of-foreign-aid-to-africa-is-right-on-the

Great…

Actually I was interested to see what pol's response would be to this quote. Consider it a social experiment.

wew lad

I fucking swear if Ivanka had anything to do with this. But currently it stands with the United Nations' World Food Programme being the main suspect.

Oh go fuck yourself cunt

I can't speak for Holla Forums, but I personally am not yoked to Hitler. I actually don't care what the man said outside of hard theoretical doctrine. Ideas and systems of control run the world, not saviors.

No one knew Ivanka was so complicated

No, let them all die. All of them.

CUCK

Don't act like the nigger aid racket hasn't been going on for fucking ever, and 650 million is peanuts compared to what actual cucks like Bush gave.

My sides

I hope it's gold plated or it has low hanging solar panels

Fuck

why the fuck does merkel have to do that with her hands, that's not a natural thing to do with your hands

I went to several .gov pages to check. thats about 6 times what onigger was spending on africa.

What are the chances of her ever being president?

No one predicted African aid was so complicated

She looks presidential, after all her tutor is the best president so far:Trump

With his father and Pence assassinated, still no. She has to kill the entire cabinet to get this post. As for elections, a female republican will not be effective with the woman card as the democrats have. And if she tries to go with the democrats, that's a very low chance of getting their support due to the sheer hate that the liberals have against anything to do that bears any relations with the family name of Trump. In short, very doubtful.

Links, please.

*her*

Earlier this year:
GERMANY NEEDS TO PAY
Now:

offcourse this thread reeks of reddit.

You're a fucking idiot.

Trump loves niggers more than he loves his Jewish wife and grandchildren like Enoch and all TRSodomites.

Just woke up so here is my 2 cents

mfw i'm gonna be at the front line of the natsoc uprising (last pic related )

So much this my fellow Aryan blood bro

There is nothing wrong with the Trumps

See it however you want to see it, you can't defend throwing tax dollars to niggers

Do you know how to play 3D chess? No!

It would be a better investment if he burned 639 million $1 notes to warm the homeless.

The african population is projected to double in the next 50 years. I don't see what's smart about any financial aid given to them. It doesn't change the trend. As a matter of fact it only will make things worse.

Disclaimer: I've read Mein Kampf and listened to Hitler's speeches.

It's only Anglos who believe blacks are bad, Hitler was more redpilled about them and knew about social mechanisms the Anglo mind cannot understand.

Exactly, every single $ spent on Africa = higher birthrates. It's complete insanity. Stop propping them up and let nature take it's course.

Cuck

This was more like a 1.5D chess move.

We should send them only contraception. Niggers are breeding like a rats.

There are already headlines about Trump being Hitler, so he can cut it to zero. Feeding starving niggers doesn't make them support themselves, it means they make more starving niggers. Africa is literally a welfare continent that has the most natural resources. China lowered their birthrate until their economy could support the extra mouths to feed.

Dafuq? Bring your kid to work day? WTF?

Is it not true what he said? We, and of course the Jews who led and are leading our nations, used the colonised countries for industrial and materialist purposes, the indigenous people lived closer in harmony with nature and tradition, their traditions, and they didn't bother us, whites. Colonization is what brought us immigration, competition from other countries (mainly Asian and some S-American countries, since niggers never learn even with all the left-behind European technology and western aid).
The part about alcoholism is true as well, it is a poison that should be solely drank on special occasions. Binge drinking is absolutely degenerate and we, or Jews, pushed it on those colonial people as well to 'make them modern'. The same way fast food restaurants are popping up in third world countries. And now you can argue 'What does it matter that nigs and poos drink and eat themselves to death?', well their 'modern and western' traditions now are those of us as well. All of it helps the globalization process, merging all cultures into one modernist and globalist 'culture', or rather live style: consume consume consume.
Just let every people have its own traditions in their own countries, solely in their own countries, of course.
The part about syfilis is retarded though

THE SHILLS ARE EVOLVING

I've been seeing shit like OP more and more lately. He takes some action that Trump took and Holla Forums would surely disapprove of, and then makes it seem like he's doing a really weak job praising Trump. This triggers a knee jerk response in Holla Forumsacks to assume he's shilling FOR Trump. I bet you 20 dollars that this is exactly what's happening. They sucked for a long time, but I guess now they're finally starting to learn how this place works too.

Update your meme stash, unless if Trump's a nigger.

I think she would have a good chance in theory, except for the fact that she is far too liberal for republicans and far too related with Trump for democrats.

WE'RE 90 TRILLION GAZZION DOLLARS IN DEBT AND WE'RE GIVING AWAY THE BETTER PART OF A BILLION DOLLARS TO BREED MORE NIGGERS TO COME INVADE OUR WHITE HOMELANDS

HOW IS THIS AMERICA FIRST

NO WALL, HAVEN'T GOT A SINGLE NEW FACTORY IN MY CITY, BUT WE GOT A BILLION DOLLARS TO GROW NIGGERS,WUT?

Accusations of being a shill for writing the truth in 3…2…1…

Just like Ivanka/Yael, does Trump have a jewish name? …Dawud Trump?

Fuck that let starve. The 3rd world needs to die

Wasn't he going to cut aid to Africa? Now he's sending food?

He's done nothing but.

He's a fucking idiot. What do you expect? I didn't vote for his god damned daughter. She needs to go back home and raise her fucking kike children.

Stupid amerifats stop feeding the niggers.

found the halfchan faggot

It sounds like Hitler just wasn't as Jew and diversity wise as Holla Forums wants him to be. Otherwise the Holocaust would've actually happened.

lt's not just that, it's that giving them all sorts of food and vaccines makes them "healthy" enough to repopulate. Thus creating a larger disease and famine ridden population of niggers with bones through their nose that still believe in magic spells.

But defeating the jews is simple, as the only time jews have won is when the other side did nothing.
Did Hitler ever make a real tactical or strategic blunder? Not any real major ones. He did the best he could with his small but loyal, skilled military.
The problem came from when the white world did nothing. How has the current world run amok in such jewry? Why, it's the fault of none other than our good friends apathy, ignorance, and lethargy.
Study the history of how the jews piss off their host country. Every time it takes the jews stepping out of their bounds for the host country to retaliate.
Jews hop to a different host country when this happens. The damned dirty kikes finally realized that in the modern era, with increased communication ability, that the world would soon wise up to their tricks. This is one of the primary reasons for their formation of Israel. America is another jewish stronghold that they mustn't ever give up lest they be finally wiped off the face of the earth. Europe is not their safe haven anymore, and places like South Africa, South America, etc. are becoming too destabilized; these host countries are becoming difficult to operate in.

Look at the list of jewish expulsions— virtually none have happened in white countries in the past century. To go on with this defeatist "oh, the jews always win" is ridiculous. This is the equivalent of saying "this invading army keeps defeating us! they're killing us all! all hope is lost!" "What sort of defensive measures were put into place?" "ah, none."
Jews are COWARDS. Jews are a big paper tiger, the ass in the lion's skin. Their power is derived from nepotism and colluding. Scheming and conniving is their big weapon. All whites have to do is recognize the problem and fight back. The kikes then use their smoke and mirrors media to conceal their nature and intentions, and to further infect whites with their liberal/self hating bullshit.
The only way this evil can win is when good white me do nothing.

If i was Trump, i would only send food.
1 bag of ricr costs tax payers $10, but msrp at the store is $25.
So say it cost $25 not $10 first off.
Second id see what we're spending now, probably 1Billion. Then id come up with a number like $679 million which sounds alot more than 1 billion.

No money given, no vehicles, etc jut plain food like rice, flour, sugar, etc….

to kill niggers, simply stop feeding them and fend them off for a few months while they cannibalize eachother to death
China can take care of the rest

google us foreign aid to africa, most of the sites have a timeline

The person who draws that comic is degenerate as fuck.

Don't they needs like billions? I hope is enough hat their population can't grow.

Shut the fuck up.

Then you're a disgusting race-traitorous cuck. Go back to reddit, tripfaggot.

one shitty thing about africa is China has been moving in all over the place down there, and we need access to several of the mines located there because other large deposits of certain REM's havent been found.

>Trying this hard to fit in

That's not a low number. That's just wasteful spending.

with one caveat.. there are other large deposits that are known but china controls them all

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

/blackpill/

33.5m Ethiopians were starving in 1985. We fed them. Now 78m Ethiopians are starving. According to estimates, in 2050 174m Ethiopians will be at risk of starvation. Starvation is their default setting. Their evolved method of survival is not to prevent the starvation but to reproduce so much that starvation can't kill them all. If you feed them all it just means they can reproduce and starve more. A certain proportion of their population is always going to be above the food limit.

Right now roughly 78% of their population are starving. In 1985 82% of their population were starving. I think it's probably safe to conclude that in 2050 80% of their population will be starving. Give them enough food to feed those 40.8m in 1985 and suddenly that 40.8m will be only 20% of their population and they'll expand until they're using up all the food again.

Feeding grows populations; it doesn't prevent starvation.

Sweet. The money we save on illegals will cover it while making him look good.

How are those 33.5m still starving when there's that much extra meat around them?

Niggers eat –> niggers make more niggers –> too many niggers for everyone to eat enough –> lots of niggers starve. Nigger sustainability is not the same thing as white sustainability.

Maybe it was too subtle?

Gee, It's almost like a pattern is building isn't it?

Why give them humanitarian aid AND let them invade Europe? Does this mean they have to stay in their own countries?

why does he look constipated there

Well, what was the aid level at before? 600 billion? Is this an addition, a reduction, what? Useless.

What do you expect? He has to keep the support of normies in order to get reelected, so he can't exactly send the nukes, grab a machine gun, and cleanse the streets with lead straight-out.

Honestly I hate the soulless chinks, but if they are the only ones willing to remove niggers, I would 100% support them. I'll even move to china and take a white monkey job just to witness the greatness of mass de-nigging of an entire continent.

If Africa was cleansed and given to whites, or even to chinks, can you imagine what we could do with it?

>implying giving money to other governments to spend on resources makes them stronger not weaker
>implying this type of money bomb aid to third world countries who don't even have the infrastructure to get said munchies to their population isn't going to destabilize their economy and ruin the business of farmers and wholesalers who keep it alive

JIDF are busy today

gibs for nignogs = PR

Treason indeed. Are USA anons aware that every year when they give money to Israel they are violating international law and committing an act of war by providing wealth to a nuclear-armed entity? When you gibs Israel, it frees up their surplus to be used on 'defense infrastructure' i.e. white phosphorus weaponry purchased from US company that sells also to (((terrorists))). Treason is as treason does; America is truly fucked. It will sink into the ocean of niggergolems that are multiplying like a plague and overflowing like manikins into white nations.

That's some nice, strategic African land. Be a shame if someone…annexed it.

Sauce the webm plz, where/what should I search for more?

contingent the aid on reducing fertility, else it will just result in more migrants to europe 20 years down the line.
lace the food with birth control.

I have it.

That 639 million better be going to a sterilisation program for niggers via feeding. The Israelis had the right idea to sterilise and ethnically cleanse their niggers and we should follow. Trump and US government is good goy enough to Jews to just follow it anyone complains just say Israel does it and we should follow and nobody in US government dares criticise because they are all ZOGcucks.

Stop feeding niggers

I used to know some mulattoes who were relatively smart and well-raised. I thought they were just playing along with the crap on tv about ghost hunting (like people into pro-wrestling or something), until someone played along by making noises in the night, and scared the shit out of them like something out of a cartoon.

you're absolutely right, but it's still hard to fathom at times. I was maybe 6 years old and I had the foresight and self-control to stash my halloween candy and ration it until easter, and there's maybe 1 out of thousands of niggers, with proper training, who could do that as adults for even a week or two.
One more reason Out-of-Africa is bullshit.

I've heard from a guy who used to go to africa and teach and plant trees and shit, he wasn't angry or hateful about it or anything, but it was quite similar to this. The gibs weren't there back then, so it was mostly about magical white men powers, their complete lack of thought, and animal-tier sexual behaviour.

Paul has turned into a bit of a cuck
Hoppe gave us the one true Darwinian libertarianism of removing kikes and being the Master race once again :^)

The most I can disagree with is your image, though at least it isn't the typical rolling shitshow of added garbage like most harleys

No, most people don't even know where those countries are and probably have never heard of them. It wouldn't matter to anyone but the higher up anti-whites that would struggle to get any of the usual fools to care.