Why should i give a fuck?

At This point I am fairly sure that the white race is having genocide committed against it. This is being done by a group of elite jews who are buying off politicians and getting them to bring wave upon wave of third world savages into white countries. My question is this, why should I care? I mean nihilism is pretty iron clad logic and its not like white nationalism is some magical exception. Regardless of the death of my race I will die and if I have kids they will die and so on and so on until the universe collapses upon itself making all deeds of mankind void of meaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5dJRSkrpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5dJRSkrpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's your problem.
from Protocols of Zion

must be exhausting

must be exhausting

Little did they know, that would be the best summer of their young lives.

Unironically this was something most of us already thought of when we were 14-17 years old going through a phase. You'll get over it, kiddo.

And where did you learn that?

Why be apathetic when you can take the opportunity to improve yourself and your race?

People pray to God all the time hoping that they'll bestowed with some magical gift. Like courage for example. God isn't going to wave a magic wand and make you courageous, but he will put you in situations where you have the opportunity to be courageous.

2013 called, it wants your faggot ass back

That's pretty profound

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5dJRSkrpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5dJRSkrpg

WATCH THIS FAGGOT

1. Discover Absurdism
2. Become the Ubermensch
3. Find God
4. Fight for your race.

How do you respond to these kind of posts?

Filter

How much Nietzche have you read? Do you have any idea what he means when he talks about being an "Ubermensch" or are you assuming that Nietzche only said "Fuck life, you die" with out proposing ways to live a noble life in the face of oblivion?

By telling the kike you aren't going to dox yourself.

big bang theory is shit. the universe may be expanding. But the universe collapsing on itself is pure hearsay. No one knows really. Clearly you don't have children or you would understand why it's important not to become 100% cucked kosher. Also, why are you so eager to spit in the face of your ancestors. sage

GTFO, shill
I also reported you, so enjoy your ban

ignore, then cry because I have no white babies.

just checking what get was

stop being a faggot OP man up and fight for your kind, you only live once as far as any of us know so do something fucking useful with your existence

Nihilism won't do anything for you. At all. Ever. Take your defeatism elsewhere.

You shouldn't care. You will be killed on the day of the rope.

Promises, promises. A lot of folks are going to die from boring causes. Don't bother promising a day of the rope when you can't even hand out groceries to starving unemployed coal miners. The Greek "Golden Dawn" did more to save the white gene pool than any number of edgelords funposting about the day of the rope. The defeatist who started this thread is not going to get a dramatic execution or assassination. He's going to have a boring life, just like he has now, until he dies of old age - unless he manages to pull himself out of defeatism and do something.

Old age? No, OP will die of AIDS at 45.