Israel supports Communist Soros in Hungary

Israel envoy urges Hungary to halt anti-Soros campaign
archive.is/n0skq
yahoo.com/news/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-halt-anti-soros-campaign-152507047.html

B-but I though Israel and Soros were against each other and that Soros was an ebil nazi and not a Jew? That what the Jidf told me..

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/08/22/the-protocols-without-zion/
yahoo.com/news/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-halt-anti-soros-campaign-152507047.html
archive.is/Imj9Y
archive.is/LRxHu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stories like this could help redpill the cucks at the_donald

REQUESTING STICKY

Then go there and shut the fuck up faggot.

Updated

This is a big story that dispels the based Israel myth, more sticky worthy than more of the same Seth Rich crap

Where the fuck did you hear that nonsense? It can't have been here.

forgot pic

This is actually really infuriating considering israel has chased out soros cronies and soros has cut funding from his own agencies for going after israel (femen for example). It's pretty clear soros is the front man in a nation wrecking scheme. It's all right fucking there.

I fucking hate reddit so much. I swear their faggotry has completely ruined this place.

People on more cucked and more populous forums like the_donald and half-pol actually believe the crap, and this story can and should be used to redpill them

the_donald was subverted by kikes are early on, it was /r/european tier initially, only descending into minority virtue signaling after the kike IDF mod subversion

Jewish media has been shilling the narrative that Soros is a Nazi, and doesn't represent other Jews, and is actually AGAINST the "good" Jews in Israel for over a year now.

TRS pushes that same narrative and denies the authenticity of the Protocols in the same article
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/22/the-protocols-without-zion/

Israel can call on Hungary to do whatever, and Hungary can call on Israel to sink into the deepest bowels of Hell. Da goyim know and the genie's not going to get put back in the bottle this time.

Anyone who stayed after coontown was banned is a liberal, you faggot. Who did you redpill?

Zio Nazis in Israel love support to other killers of the proud Russian race. whites are blind to this
Putin will put the whites in place. gay christians need not apply these are Urkainian nazis. read on Russia Today!!

sticky this, pleez

OY GEVALT GOY, JUST ALLOW US TO SUBVERT AND DESTROY WITHOUT ANY FIGHT

>yahoo.com/news/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-halt-anti-soros-campaign-152507047.html
T_D mods are Jews (literally)

You cannot criticize Israel or bring up the Jewish Question about immigration.

T_D and CNN - both run by the same faction

Looks like Hungary will need a regime change and people like 1b2147 will support it.

Who the fuck told you that?!
Soros literally cuts funding to his degenerate organisations if they actively go after kikeland like femen and BLM and all the others.

GTFO this board you god damn Communist pig!

This
Show it to your semite unaware friends

That pepe reminds me of this.

The reddit layout is so cancerous and an eyesore I can't stand to look at it much less post on it. Good luck to you guys that do.

Interesting how the protocols rings true decades and decades after it was written and remains to do so. Just another part of their Big Lie.

One more

A peek inside the Soros' frame of mind:

archive.is/Imj9Y

archive.is/LRxHu

Typical psychopathic Jew. Their crazy trash genetics will end up getting this whole planet destroyed.

Checked.

They're trying to turn Soros into a scapegoat, I suppose. It will probably work, since most who know what Soros is doing aren't aware about his connection with the Rothschilds.

(((ITALIANS)))

They'll definately get away with it. Many people, even otherwise redpilled individuals, act like he is the evil mastermind behind everything.
If he were the final boss, why would he be out in the open? He's a midboss at best who is shielding a bigger evil.
He's an evil old kike who is probably going to die soon. One among many. When he does doe, another will take his place. Soros isn't the true enemy, the Jews as a whole are.

Exactly. Soros is an easy target, he's there to take heat away from Rothschilds and from Israel. He's bad? He surely is, as any globalist megakike is. But he's far from being the sole responsible for the world of shit we're in. If the Rothschilds had so much shit tossed at them like Soros has, things would be pretty different.