Fanon characterizations

Can someone explain to me at what point Wolf Donnel Fanon charazation went from a Loner womanizer to wanting to make Fox mccloud squeal like a scarlet pimpernel as he gargles on wolf mayonnaise while krystal watches? Is it a Fox in space fault or did a gay wolf pop up somewhere else?

starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf_O'Donnell

furries in general are projecting faggots who get really defensive when you have the gall to say things like "sorry, I'm not gay" or "you should probably shave".

How about you try typing a coherent sentence first before trying to make a thread?

Also where the fuck did you get any of that from this video? Also

Make sense. Nu-males did ruin breads for everyone but Vietnamese women.

Wait till you find out about "modern" Bubsy.
Jesus fuck.

Hey not cool man. I am French Canadian.

No wonder you type and act like a retard, you are one.

Projection is great if it's more interesting and fitting than the official canon. And if it's not fitting or interesting, you can shrug it off. You aren't too autistic to ignore random fandom drivel, are you?

Also:

Over on /a/, whenever they bring up older series there's always a distinct problem of people rolling together personal interpretations, fanfiction, and bad memory into very distorted and inaccurate versions of what the characters were.

I think it's a problem you see a lot with series that go too long without new material… But it's also series that go on too long that start going way off the rails in terms of their own story and characterization.

Case in point: Samus.

He totally has a crush on fox, why do you think he follows him all over space.
It's the panther dude that wants krystal, and even then most of star wolf are "good" characters, they're more of a rival group than an actual enemy, enemy.

It's a complex space Bromance.

In games he went from a RAF Flying Ace stereotype, to a raging kill crazy merc, and in the Wii U game- between the two.

As for that vid- totally out of character, but someone being that much of a cunt and enjoying it is hilarious.

The legs scene was pure furry pandering though.

No it was a fucking joke about the actual retards who think that the Starfox team cut off their legs thanks to Did You Know Gaming and Mattpat making videos about it.

Worse

Screw Attack also perpetuated the legs thing in one of their death battle videos.

This video is garbage.

Star Fox has a bunch of western furfaggot secondaries who project their own faggotry on the characters. I never really gave a shit about Krystal, but I love her now simply because her mere presence pisses off a bunch of people. It's delightful.

That's the word I was looking for
Bromance.

Them too then, but the entire rumor is bullshit to begin with. No official source had ever stated they did that, and the only thing the rumor has to stand on is the metal legs the puppets used for the SNES box art and other materials, but those were only metal because the puppets needed a sturdy adjustable stand. Some official materials directly disprove the robot legs idea, like this panel from the Starfox Nintendo Power comic which was a semi-canon tie into the SNES game. Even when Mattpat interviewed Miyamoto about it he didn't say yes or no to the idea, and Dylan Cuthbert, the head of Argonaut Games the co-developers of the SNES games, said the idea was stupid.

You're fucking retarded.

Slippy has legs but the other 3 don't.

I don't see any legs there tbh.

am I being trolled?

Those are either robotic legs or the entire team of star fox has really, really tiny ankles.

Are you not fucking looking at Slippy's clearly shown feet? They aren't robotic legs, get over it.

Well, aside from slippy.
And there aren't any boots taken off near the bathtub, meaning they probably aren't boots.
Also IIRC something about frog circulation makes it so they don't pass out from intense g-forces.

Hence why I said Slippy has legs but the other 3 don't. The other 3 have the same mechanical legs shown on the box art.

The comic artists probably just thought they were fancy metal shoes.

This is actually kinda funny.

Slippy is shown wearing them all other times in the comic, dumbass.

Cutting off their fucking legs wouldn't solve that stupid g-force problem either, which is another problem with this rumor: The G-Diffuser exists (yes in the SNES games too), they wouldn't need to cut off their legs to manage g-forces.

Those are stands for the puppets, idiot.

Also in that very fucking picture you can see Falco still has his birdlike ankles and calves.

They aren't metal robot legs. They're "futuristic" space boots.

Yeah you're right. Don't mind me, I won't get in the way of your furry foot fetish fantasies.

No see that's the other thing: the whole robot legs rumor is also rumored to have started by some furfag with a prosthetic limb fetish and he pushed it hard as his headcanon across multiple furry boards and some Starfox fansites.

You know, I REALLY fucking like this as a parody.
I don't even care about the gay as fuck undertones, it's still really funny.

Okay you let us know that twice now

I AM LEG YES L.

There are IDs user.
>>>/furry/

/furry/ is better than Holla Forums

I'm a little worried about episode 2, but here's hoping it won't suck.

(Did you guys catch the Regular Show reference when they went to the bar?)

People actually like Star Fox?

Gay undertones aren't even all that prevalent, more or less seem just like a jab at it. Not as bad as most modern 'parodies' that have no sense of substance, style, or an understanding of subtlety.

….