Chicago is taking high school seniors diplomas "hostage" unless they join military or have a job

>A plan approved in May is set to take effect soon, forcing high school seniors to either be enlisted in the military, have a job, be enrolled in a gap-year program, or have a college acceptance letter before the Chicago public schooling system will give them their diploma.

The rest of article is just virtue signaling about muh poor negroes. This is an interesting decision however. Black students already have a terribly high drop out rate and this might just make it worse.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-08/chicagos-terrible-new-plan-force-high-school-kids-military
archive.is/RsRRI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
archive.org/stream/Now-menAndTomorrow-menWhyWeAreNotEqual/NowMenandTomorrowMen_by_GM_Mes#page/n0/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm guessing they'll all claim to have jobs as rappers or basketball players?

No, it will put even more niggers into the military which you will turn around and worship as an institution ever more slavishly.

Only nukes can fix chimpcongo now.

This is counter productive.

A) We don't need more niggers in the military
B) We don't need more niggers with jobs dragging down the quality of the business/service with their dumb nigger shit
C) A nigger without a HS diploma is more likely to end up in prison or murdered.

Then again, it's Chicago and the entire place is a lost cause.

tl;dr, I fucking hate niggers

Maybe as it seems like the easiest option.

However, you are really giving niggers too much credit. The drop out rate is insane with niggers and this is already with the public school system doing everything in their power to just push them through. Imagine if they now have to fill out some forms to graduate…

I'm putting my money on a higher drop out rate.

These ideas of the racial problem solving itself through natural inertia just don't ever seem to go away no matter how many decades pass by with it never happening.

This will just motivate more colleges to accept still more niggers, thus diluting the quality of higher education even further
like what?
Yeah, and what job is Tyrone going to get in fucking Englewood or Fuller Park, besides drug dealer?

Whatever the case, this policy won't last long

Just turn off the water.
because of lead poisoning
:^)

that flint water problem was such a fucking let down. i don't even think anyone died because of it.

t.live 20 miles away from flint

How would withholding a HS diploma help someone get a job?

How did it come to be like that?

Holla Forums really has me thinking today..

No.

What we need are dead niggers. More dead niggers. Less niggers breeding.

???

any hour requirements?

Being from chimpago, I really hate it here.
I envy you outsiders…
Nice 1776 marks there, kid.

Or you know, make them do what they were fucking brought here to do… you know, like slave labor?

Extract the higher IQ niggers, let them raise traditional families
Sterilize the other niggers and give free abortions to them

Seems like a good idea.

So much this

What the fuck is with the amount of people defending niggers ITT? Are we being raided?

Have you ever worked with niggers? Have you ever been served by niggers? They're fucking insufferable and bring the place down with their nigger bullshit.

Who is defending niggers?

Why not sterilize themselves as another option?

It's funny how dems giving blacks the sped treatment made everything worse for them.

Why live

You.

see

Sterilize all poor people tbh, sterilize 90% of this planet. Stop letting inbreds, niggers and shitskins breed out of control.

Well, true. But I view niggers in a different light, closer to a 12 year old or like rabbits that breed uncontrollably. Niggers only understand one thing and that's fear.

The only "view" of yours on niggers that matters is your insistence to keep them around.

Where

This, though hispanics breed like rabbits on purpose more than niggers. Niggers just fuck for the fuck of it, mo chillens mo welfare.

How the fuck do they get a job without a diploma or ged? This is retarded.

Right fucking here:
Fuck off kike. Filtered. The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

High IQ niggers should be sent back to africa so they can conquer it and make it less of a shithole then use their intelligence and education to bring those nations into the first world and low IQ niggers (including all niggers in prison or with multiple convictions) should be put down.
This way there will be no niggers in white nations and niggers in africa will stop being niggers and finally evolve into black people.

you've got a point. I apologize if I came across as as defending them. I have no qualms against "doing what has to be done." None at all, I just think it'd be a waste of potential labor but we all know how that ends up. I'm okay with either honestly at this point and tired of seeing race mixers everywhere.

No… kill them all. Or give them a month to grab their shit and fucking leave.

Yeah, because you're a skeevy capitalist. Filtered.

Are you retarded? Enslaving niggers and brining them to America was a jewish idea and look how it ended up. Slavery was wrong and immoral not because niggers are human or have any conceivable value, but because it infected this country with them. The chimps need to be purged. There is no other solution.

Thank fucking god there's some other people ITT who get it.

Only someone as worthless at work as a Kike, would ever consider a nigger a useful slave. That's why the kikes brought them here before releasing them as a pest.

Colleges aren't forced to take them any more than they already are, so this will be a feeder program for ZOG footsoldiers if anything. Unless this "gap year program" is just a loophole, like you sign up for it just to get your diploma and then don't participate, then it will just result in even more dropouts.

No, send them to China. Way better solution.

That's what I'm thinking too, but you have to educate them first. Savage niggers often drag down the few good niggers that are born, in africa they'd be stoned for bringing progress. So Africa must be sterilized and repopulated with the best of their breed. Otherwise it'll be South Africa all over again fam.

Fuckoff kike, that's exactly how we ended up in this situation.

Kek. Using jewish tactics against chinks. Also check'd.

Ironically chinese men are marrying african women, this is causing chimps to lash out and attack factories.

lol chiggers

Thanks for the chuckle.

by making them try to get one
of course you wouldn't be expecting a nigger to even try for a high school diploma unless its something that other people make him do or if its a requirement for welfare, now would you?

They're doing the typical chink/jew shit and taking over the resources by marrying them. youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s cbf making a webm.

Oh no worries then.

so i guess china doesn't really care that theyre gonna become half-nigger and essentially become a nigger country

Eh, they're doing the same thing in Australia. It's their version of jewish tricks. They export men to fuck the women and take the country's resources.

Give each graduate 100,000 dollars in cash if they sterilize themselves. it costs 60k each year to house inner city youths in Prison,consider the amount that we would save on welfare.

You are idiot or what? Niggers who interbred with whites in USA that were send to Liberia ruled over african niggers up to 1950's or 60's thanks to higher IQ

Kek. Fucking niggers.

And because they still niggers they let what the system that the American Colonization Society built and gave to them go to shit. Complete with GRIDS and Ebola.

White genes don't elevate niggers; nigger genes demote whites.

A lot of cultures actually would do that to avoid mosquitoes. Europeans tended more towards using a mixture of clay and wood ash.

It's also advised to actually burn cowshit with a mixture of pine needles because the smell keeps bugs away.

Might come as a surprise amigo, but yellow fever and malaria are not fun.

thanks, fam

Ok first of all we're talking about niggers… name another culture besides niggers that evolved sickle-cell anemia specifically because they didn't avoid mosquitoes.

Secondly, vid related.

I posted that video on Holla Forums and so many leftypol faggots came out of the woodwork to "counter the narrative about niggers being pushed by Holla Forums". Apparently they are actually mayflies, not mosquitos.

I don't see a down side this should be applied uniformly to everyone including whites.

Oh you guys don't know do you… this was already done before. Look up Liberia and see for yourself how that all turned out. Mind you that USA blacks have an average a higher IQ than native Africans because of white genetic admixture. So Liberia is exactly your theory in practice.

The problem with high IQ niggers is that there aren't anywhere near enough of them to sustain an all black population anywhere. Wherever there is low IQ savage majority there will be massive corruption and poverty. It's completely unsustainable.

This can not be stressed highly enough. When I was full normie and went out of my way to be friends with them, I'd be shocked at how incompetent they were at even the simplest of tasks. In fact, you can see this for yourself by running a simple experiment:

Go find a popeye's chicken or a kfc or whatever and go order something with the inevitable nigger working the counter. That's it. Be astounded at how they can't even input your order into a modern pos system with a touch screen.

It would make a HS mean something other than just being a daycare for teens.

Nice one!

Chicago will be sued into submission if they do this.

No. There's no such thing as a good nigger. The most well behaved, law abiding groid on Earth can breed and spawn complete ghetto trash, so even the "good" ones are bad to have around. There is no scenario where letting nigs into your country is remotely a beneficial.

That's why we need open borders for Israel

Maybe it's that
WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE NIGGERS, PERIOD

I REALLY REALLY want to have a DOOM mod filled with Alex Jones vocals. Water filter sales will never be the same again.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

The job niggers should have is getting sterilized and then shooting each other.

Just give the chimps more guns and inflame the gang rivalries between them. Nogs are expert at self-extermination.

it still looks fucking disgusting

This could be bad. As so often quoted during the elections: the pendulum swings both ways. Trump bought us another 3.5-7.5 years, then it will be liberal again. He's shown enough to tell he's at best going to stem the tide (i.e. not rounding anyone up, just cutting off the flow of illegals and mudslimes.)
That means all those BLM people joining the military will be trained when the liberals get in power and turn the military against civilians.

you have something against militaries?

You must be new here. The US military is a jewish pawn.

Why would the white man help the black men? Your civic nationalist bullshit is short sighted. Eventually, one race will control the Earth. It is inevitable. By aiding our competition, you're only making shit harder for your descendants. Fuck the blacks, it's not the white man's job to uplift every dumb shit on the planet.

It is no longer our burden to uplift the negro. they can be sent back to Africa.

just checking who got it on the 4th

apparently nobody, too bad

Well it certainly can't make it better.

Honestly there needs to be a radio personality who has charisma and actually names the jew. Bill Hicks is still a jew lover who married one and had jew spawn with.

I'll eventually try my hand at it, but I wish I had a voice similar to old Billy. Puberty didn't give me enough testosterone to get that rich deep voice that people like listening to.

Kind of sucks, but you work with what you got.

you could game the current system and probably get test scripts for little to nothing. Otherwise go to /fit/ and loook at ways to get active, your T will rise.

These digits not only confirm, they deserve /thread

the purpose of a diploma is not to get you a job. It is to prove that you satisfactorily completed the academic program.

this, i'd love to see them do this to all the sjw's with degree's in faggotry, you have to get a job before you get your bachelors, and you have to have your bachelors before they let you take out even moar student loans for advanced masters and doctorate degrees in faggotry

And nothing of value was lost. IL is a dead state walking anyway.

Chicago public schools should lose their state and federal grants
Or some kind of sanction to pressure Rahm to stop this bullshit

Or Rahm should be gassed immediately, along with every Illinois politician

I can't speak for others, but I'd rather nigs get basic neetbux than continue to fuck up every company they work for.

Id rather we round em up and toss em into the sea half way to Africa.

I'm to the right of Hitler & I hate it here. Just the other day I saw a sheboon with 6 nigglets surrounding her like electrons.

Ironic, since that's Carbon, the most naturally black element there is.

vice versa mate

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiit we wuz basic building block of life n sheeeeeeiiiiiiit

Could we give the gorillas the vote instead of niggers?

Fucking federalist tyrants have no business telling me what to do. It's not their business if I choose to go to a college a few months or years down the line. It's also not their business if I don't have a job at the time of graduating. There are a lot of things that can prevent someone from having a job by the time they graduate. Highschool is finished, if the kid has put in the effort for a diploma then let him fucking graduate.

I work recruiting for a university. CPS made it a requirement to apply to X number of colleges. You'd think this would encourage them to go to college, but the truth is we get flooded with low quality applicants, which wastes our time and the students' time. Worst case is we get a dumbass that ends up coming, not taking it seriously, then flunking out with thousands of dollars of debt.

The worst part is calling students literally too stupid to just admit they're not interested and were forced to apply. Ironically the kids who end up going into the military are the most polite about it

doesn't the military have a minimum iq requirement?

Omninationalists need to get the fuck out. Biological competition is a zero sum game. It doesn't matter how "good" a nigger is because at the end of the day his biological interests are still mutually exclusive with yours.

Actually this. Two birds with one stone.

It's his job to do precisely the opposite. If these omninationalist fucks were around when Neanderthals were whites wouldn't even have fucking Europe because "every race deserves a space." These people are biologically retarded, alt-right trash.

You mean state. It's your punishment or being born in or living in the same fucking state as Shitcongo.

Just a reminder that this is the shit the EU wants you to be eating by 2025 or w/e.

This will make it worse and here's why. When you get on welfare, if you don't have a HS diploma, the state will PAY for you to go to school and get a GED. All this means is even more will drop out and get on welfare cause they can't get a job without a diploma, and then the tax payers will have to pay for them to go get a GED, even though we've ALREADY paid for them to go to high school.

Mind you, in some areas (not sure how it's handled in Illinois) funding for schools comes out of property taxes, so Chicago tax payers would be funding Chicago schools, meanwhile for welfare it's covered by the whole state and, in some instances, the whole nation. This inevitably means that it will be more white people wasting their money to give niggers a GED because Chicago didn't want to pay for them to graduate from school.

tl;dr This is Chicago's way of shuffling money around so they can save money on education, while wasting the money from the rest of the state instead.

The only thing I'm reading is that this is a DE FACTO DRAFT. And what would the left be DRAFTING for?! They're preparing for SOMETHING….. almost like they know they wouldn't win an armed conflict tomorrow, but, perhaps in a year or two they could stand a chance……………. kek still not really

You realistically think those fucks would be able to handle the authority in the military?
Laughable at best.
They wouldn't last two weeks, they'd get the boot in basic training, so no worries there.

i guess they're going to make some rules and regulations for students who want to take a year off before college career etc. most of them will probably just sign up for the gap year to get it then how will they enforce that

kek, I think Quantravious and Lakeesha would be a good fit for an internship at Medecins Sans Frontieres in Geneva. They can help repatriate the boat niggers currently washing up into Southern Europe.

You got 250,000 years to spare? And that's being an optimist.

o-one of us…?

Do you know why? Or are you just talking out of your ass? Are you even aware the Democrats are eating themselves to death?

No. Their "intelligence" requirement is passing a test called the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery). The passing score for the ASVAB is whatever the fuck the military wants it to be. In 2008, the passing score was 80 out of 100. But now the passing score is 20 out of 100 or some shit like that. Excellent way to pump the military full of retards.

Holy shit, I thought you were making it up.

Looked around and it's in the 30-50 range now. If someone wasn't well into the 90's back in the 1980's I would have considered them a barely functional tard.

VERY good point.
This needs more attention.

More like they realize they have to show some results from the billions of dollars Power Bottom Barry pumped into the Department of Education. They're desperate for anything and this is just more shucking and jiving that's doomed to failure because the subjects of the exercise are niggers and 4.5 foot tall beaners.

The military literally dumbed down as fuck now especially after letting women enlist. I swear to god the chinks are pushing this liberal bullshit on us to destroy us.

Maybe they're trying to drive graduation rates down so they can blame it on Trump. It won't work on anybody who's informed because they'll know this policy is actually to blame, but people who are informed are a minority.

The fuck? Is that cowshit and insect burgers?

Holla Forums needs to kill themselves. That's like jumping up and screaming "Actually, that woman you were talking about WASN'T underaged when Bill Clinton raped her!" Something disgusting has been perpatrated, but instead of just going "Fuck, them proud Nubians is actually eating McPoobug burgers! That's some weird shit", they try to reduce the insanity as much as they can. And if they can shave even a sliver off of Holla Forums righteous disgust with something, they'll count that a major victory.

Niggers will drop out in even greater numbers now, and the ones who are sub 85 IQ will probably end up dropping out too. Kike mayor Rahm is doing his best to show everyone that with Jews, you lose.

I think it's just insects. Apefrica has that many insects. I believe the theory about having 'too' many resources being the reason for niggers being niggers because it means niggers never had to become smart to eat, but seeing it in action is still interesting. They literally just wave around pots in the air for about, I don't know, 30 minutes and they have dinner just like that. It's almost like magic. Nigger voodoo magic. Africa would never starve if it didn't have aid artificially propping up it's population.

Have to disagree there. There is a gigantic cohort of Whites and some others who have watched this shit go on for fifty years. The results are in and as predicted it's a monumental catastrophe.

ex-Kang Nigger's BLM antics was the high water mark. There's going to be zero tolerance for monkeyshines in the future and these chimps know it. Now they're scrambling to get illiterate DeShawn/La'Qaneesha to do something, anything other than slinging dope and shitting out more felons.

The wise investor will look to concrete and steel because soon there will be lots and lots of un-tameable niggers that are going to be locked up permanently.

Yeah others have said it but you are critically underestimating the laziness of the average nigger.

I used to be amazed at the lengths niggers would go through to avoid working. I mean, if they put the energy that put into getting out of working, into actually doing work, they could actually get some work done. But no, Jamal invents all sorts of ways to get out of doing work. Niggers are truly worthless.

fucking mosquito burgers KEK

Oh I forgot about this coon, General Butt Naked of the failed experiment Liberia.

Daily reminder, this is what niggers do when left unsupervised.

My Sides

so, basically, force shitloads of idiots into military? Only some can worm their way into college and what fucking job is a fresh high school graduate (who can't even show his diploma due to being held hostage) gonna get?

archive.org/stream/Now-menAndTomorrow-menWhyWeAreNotEqual/NowMenandTomorrowMen_by_GM_Mes#page/n0/mode/2up

When you're forced to work with a genuine nigger for the first time you might show some civility and give it a chance, it's just some retarded creature that HR was forced to hire so you play along. The spook always fails within a few days.

The second around time you're suspicious, well this nigger is somewhat presentable but eventually chimps out either at work or offsite and is gone after two weeks maximum.

The third time you see a nigger at work you know it's fucking bad news. No exceptions.

Pretty much. Niggers are worthless on every level.

problem solved in 3-10 days.

Not enough money left to print deplomas, so they found a way to never need to print one.

About 1 in 10 will be somewhat useful if supervised rightly and about 1 in 25 will be a useful employe.

But, I am Dutch and talking about niggers in the Netherlands.

The ones here in the states use slavery as their excuse to be worthless lazy trash.

Good. The dumber they get, the easier it will be to sweep them away. Reminder that high IQ negros know their doom approaches any time their lower IQ ones commit something stupid.

There is only one solution

Send these niggers to war in Korea. They can die there instead of breeding here.

That's likely the plan. Less students, less expense.

The American nigger has devolved into something different from the pure African species. It's just as dangerous and malevolent though.

Only one way to solve that little problem…

In California the liberals should be taxed to give each black male 100k if they castrate themselves before graduation. It costs 60k a year to house a prisoner in CA.

It's costly in the short term, but worth it in the mid term.

Going to be a lot of dishonorable discharges creating even more permanent leeches.

Is it because they need them to be killed?

you must make a cost/yeld analysis
$100K per nigger is way too much
you would have 95% of the volunteers for $5k, which would allow you to expand the program 20 times and get 19 times the same success for the same price

Thats not what happened in Liberia.

(checked and Heil'd)

Trips confirm niggers need to die

Well Holla Forums what are you gonna do? It's either you, or a jew. Will you be the one to start a business? For only $5 you will provide any inner-city youth with proof of employment at your company. Your company will make a fortune and once again the free market will fuck over an overbearing bureaucracy. This is not even a prediction; it WILL happen. Some sleazy genius will make money selling fake proof of employment as a get-around to the system. And every time you shut one down a new business like this will open. Get fucked Chicago.

having the lower classes be subhuman has never worked out ever. every society that did that has eventually taken them into the gene pool and they are now brown and worhless. fortunately for america it has only been a relatively short amount of time so we arent there yet, but we're getting there. i think nigger slave labor is very overrated anyways. dont fall for the "our valuable labor built america and sheit" meme

africa must eventually belong to whites along with the rest of the earth. a bullet is cheaper than a boat ride, all nonwhites must be eliminated eventually. a whiter future is a better future

you mean the ones with a high amount of white dna? then why not just stick with the people who have full 100% white dna since that's what you're going for?

Are you thinking we don't need niggers?

I dont know about you guys but I would be happy with niggers in the military. That would mean less white men dying and they don't even have to be trained well because we could use them like the soviets used their troops in WW2 and just overwhelm the enemy with sheer numbers.

I for one, welcome our new chigger overlords :vD

Delusional. Pure whites (not "middle-eastern white", not "latino white", not "Jewish white", but 100% pure Euro descent) only make up about 25% of the US population.

Not good enough. Even if 75% of the niggers who joined the military get killed in action, that's still the surviving 25% who come back to the state with military training and connections. You wanna go up against that in the Race War?

what is that

I'd like to make a Holla Forums podcast, but I'm worried about being called an eceleb for it.

Regression to the mean ensures no matter how many high iq negroes you breed together they will always over time shit out less quality nigger babies.

Military niggers are notoriously incompetent. All the niggers are good for is causing trouble in other countries like raping underaged girls in various allied nations across Europe or Japan and making us look bad. The niggers should be banned from the military more than any homo.

Cops just shot a naked negro in Milwaukee.

Too eager.

Kill yourself.

There's now way this could possibly backfire.

Were you alive during Clinton's presidency? you must be 18 to post.

You realize that would mean more SJW types entering the military? It's bad enough already with the cucks trying to remove the -man suffix from things like yeoman, rifleman, mine man ect.

Can't we just "Escape from NY" it and turn Chicago into a walled prison?

Implying niggers could earn a diploma
Implying that their diploma is worth shit in the first place

What did he mean by "he's a 88m"?

Glorified teamster.