Pizzagate Solved

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132893115#p132905402

Can someone post this to the above thread for me? im banned.

Bernie mac was killed because he was about to expose the massive Adrenochrome drug market which is why they torture children, its created by adrenaline and has to be stored in a cool place like comet ping pongs fridge. It produces a euphoric high like DMT but is actually healthy for you. This is also why places like Alaska and seattle are hubs for trafficking.

Also, please look into Port Angeles, WA. There is a ferry called Blackball that goes directly to Vancouver Island, a known refuge for elites and criminals. There is barely any security on the ferry, trucks and cars go on without any detection, and customs is nothing. Around the town itself you will see MANY pedophile logos on the businesses.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/e4642?lang=en®ion=US
saltlakemetals.com/Silver_Oxide.htm
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/bloom-syndrome
archive.fo/l7RSo
archive.fo/da7D8
archive.fo/COr3u
archive.fo/gi6Gd
archive.fo/UdcHP
archive.fo/Mi7ug
archive.fo/hst1r
archive.fo/iM0pi
archive.fo/tYp9L
archive.fo/HYeaL
archive.fo/qD8CF
archive.fo/0zjMB
archive.fo/8XpMq
archive.is/Ges4d
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/135011?lang=en®ion=US
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/22880?lang=en®ion=US
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/295531?lang=en®ion=US
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/251380?lang=en®ion=US
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/e4250?lang=en®ion=US
archive.fo/wMY1M
archive.fo/m6iRb
alibaba.com/product-detail/HOT-SALE-CAS-120-80-9_60239857228.html?s=p
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5rv75f/i_just_learned_the_horrible_impossible_truth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_aromatic_ring
vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/this-anti-aging-start-up-is-paying-thousands-of-dollars-for-teen-blood
chemical-reagent.com/products/Adrenochrome/
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome_info1.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Head's up, adrenochrome is a fantasy drug thought up for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's not real. There is no evidence that it is.(astroturf)

use a VPN

Or any fridge anywhere in the world…

adrenochrome is a fantasy drug
Sounds like it.

Hunter S Thompson was deeply involved in Pedowood.

mostly fantasy drug
it has some mediocre psychoactive effects, somewhat unclear, and can possibly cause dangerous blood/circulatory reactions
as per erowid erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml

fake and gay

What fucking world do you think you live in in this Modern Day?

Fuck off kike.

The abundance of immediate "Fake and Gay" without supporting arguments peaked my interest.

According to Fagipedia adrenochrome was studied in a limited manner in both time and sample size in the 50's and 60's. I think you have a winner OP.

Also interesting how much (((nothing to see here))) from the (((scientific community))) and interest in the subject died away, despite a lack of study to dispute the hypothesis.

Organs and slaves are still more probable reasons for the child trafficking.
Children and teens are the most dense in stem cells, which is extremely valuable as it is actually the source of youth.
The elder (((elite))) always need organ transplants, and sometimes they need meat and organs for their rituals.
Young blood also has been proven to have a rejuvenating effect when transfused into adults and elderly.
These monsters also train up some of these children as slaves form very early ages, in such a way that they psychosomatically (mental trauma or chemical dependency) can never break free from the (((system))).

Of course this adrenochrome could be a part of the story, but it's unlikely.

i would not discredit the adrenochrome stuff
it gives them a reason to produce all of that negative energy, by torturing children, aside from unclean spirits telling them to do it

KIKE SHOULD BE GASED FOR FIRST GAY LIAR POST

Just for reference OP, DMT produces a far greater effect than a "euphoric high". Smoking enough will make you feel like you're in a different dimension with incomprehensible beings trying to communicate with you. It's an extremely interesting compound that warrants far greater research.

This sounds eerily like the plot for Amnesia: the dark descent. An extra-terrestrial in human form needs to gather a substance that is only produced from torturing others in order to get back to his homeworld. It was released back in 2010.

So a secret society based on abusing kids, getting high, getting rich and living longer. Sounds about right.

Are you guys feeling the heat and misdirecting?

Bill Maher is involved.

And the kikes are completely killing our ability to tap into DMT. The Pineal Gland in the brain is where the DMT molecule comes from and they heavily suppress it with flouride laden water as well xenoestrogens, heavily chemical and hormone laced meat.

It's doesn't do anything tho except cause a headache

Fuck off shill. We're coming for you kikes and we're gonna rope you all.

I wonder who is behind this post?
KEK

You're a moron. Seattle isn't even cold considering it's latitude (further north than Maine). It practically never even snows in Seattle.

The fact that OP says they use Seattle and Alaska for the cold weather when Dairy Queen has no problem selling ice cream in Florida should be enough to tell you that OP is a moron. Modern refrigeration is ubiquitous and has been for decades. If you want to keep something cold, weather is completely irrelevant.

In other words, you can make it from epinephrine, which is a commonly synthesized chemical, and an easily available catalyst. If the stuff were valuable, there's much easier ways to get it than ripping up kids. I'm not saying the kikes aren't eating pineal glands, I'm just saying that adenochrome is not why they are eating pineal glands because there are easier ways to get it. This is either honest misinformed LARPing or sincere disinfo shilling.

Average lows in Seattle are well above freezing every month of the year. Meanwhile average lows in Washington DC, are below freezing two months of the year. In Boston the average low is below freezing 4 months of the year. Seattle isn't cold, Seattle is wet.

Learn how to use the internet you stupid nigger.

To back up my claim, here's where you can buy epinephrine: sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/e4642?lang=en®ion=US

Here's Ag2O:
saltlakemetals.com/Silver_Oxide.htm

Mix them together in a stoichiometric fashion and you'll get adrenochrome.

That can be said about many drugs. Namely LSD and DMT which were a real big whoop until the government cracked down on use and serious scientific studies.

Fucking this right here.

Could you (or anyone) please explain this to me? What does this drug have anything to do with raping or killing kids? I don't see the point the OP is trying to make.

What does it matter if a specific drug is real or fictional? Drug abuse is degenerate and even if there are "no ill effects", it creates a dependence on it because it's that good. Then, you lose your morals as you try to afford your habit and end up in a downward spiral.

Don't expect a reply

Are you me?

Its real, but the side effects.. well, look at pelosi or bill clintons wife, brain damage due to circulatory system damage etc. Life extension? More like kuru, mad cow.

Better off with dhea or pregnenelone by about a million reasons.

They just enjoy torture and satanic ritials user. Thats all.

Maybe for the same reason they torture dogs in China before cooking them? The fear changes the way the meat tastes. It might also be the reason behind halal and kosher?

Preciely, in fact this is what I came here to say. You have to scare the shit out of a child before taking their blood, because it fills their blood with adrenaline and other stress compounds. The elite get transfusions of this blood, which gives them a major high and a vitality boost. All the stories of the vampires in the castle are not just allegory.

Adrenochrome has been talked about in this context since at least the 1990s with people like Fritz Springmeier and Bill Schneobelen (the former plagiarized the latter). It's probably just a way to explain away jewish ritual murder and paint it as something other than the religious manifestation of the racial traits of the jew.

"True" vampires are fictitious and are destroyed by sunlight, and have blood as their sole nutrition source.

Of course, this is about as close as we're going to get to that. If such high-quality blood were produced legally (eg., not murder-raping kids), and generated in a laboratory from rats or something, it'd probably be a breakthrough.

Apparently not.
You can spell

They are destroyed by sunlight=knowledge meaning that once they have been found out and their actions come to light they are destroyed.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/bloom-syndrome

Fucking fantastic, no wonder they want to suppress history. Made my day

Well I researched how epinephrine is made synthetically

(cacoa distilled/boiled/seperated or beechwood tar boiled) + (Methane/cow shit gas + chlroine heated at 400c) + (achohol of wood/methanol + (aluminum and sand and oxygen heated at 500c) + ammonia/glass cleaner distilled/boiled)
After all that you then distill what is left and add the boiled salt of a grape(that is to say grape made achohol that is then distilled).

Yea I somehow doubt (((they))) are doing all of that in mass just to make a drug. If any other user wants to research if beechwood/cowshit and cream of tartar/boiled salt of a grape is produced in mass to further confirm/deny OP's theory go for it.

**sources holy shit I read alot
archive.fo/l7RSo random ephinephrene link
archive.fo/da7D8 how ephinephrene is made in humans
archive.fo/COr3u synthetic creation guide
archive.fo/gi6Gd synthetic creation guide
archive.fo/UdcHP step two cacoa
archive.fo/Mi7ug neccessary for step two cacoa
archive.fo/hst1r step one cacoa
archive.fo/iM0pi step four cowshit/chlorine
archive.fo/tYp9L step three cowshit/cholrine
archive.fo/HYeaL step two cowshit/chlorine
archive.fo/qD8CF step one cowshit
archive.fo/0zjMB step one chlorine
archive.fo/0zjMB step one aluminum/sand/oxygen
archive.fo/8XpMq step one grape salt**

Also not into chemistry nor even remotely ever studied it before. Just autistic as fuck researching moment.

Epinephrine is dirt cheap to make. It's only expensive because only one company is legally allowed to produce and sell the autoinjectors for epipens in schools, etc. It's over $100 a needle last I checked.

Meanwhile:

Why is it so fucking dirt cheap? You need alot of exotic materials to synthesize it as I just listed. Cocao, beechwood, and the combination of aluminum and sand made in a special/dedicated only for epiniphrine proccess. I am a total faggot when it comes to chemistry though. Some chemistry user mind chiming in?

It's not that hard for large companies to make things like that on scale. Yeah, it's hard for you to do that.

archive.is/Ges4d
^There's how you synthesize epinephrine. It is synthesized in mass as a drug. The anons in this thread are talking about adrenochrome, an oxidized form of epinephrine, which is also easy to synthesize.

There's decent information being dropped with respect to the blood libel and other things, but the adrenochrome link is silly.

You haven't even scratched the surface mate. It's a deep rabbit hole.

Sometimes, anons say something is fake and gay because it is. By all means, look yourselves, but the adrenochrome piece is disinfo.

The ingredients for each step of that are also useful for other things. It's an industrial process and yes it is cheap to do in a large scale.

Buying cocao in scale? Tell me then. How much does it cost for the scale at which it is made? Do you know? Do you work for Mars' or some other company who orders it en mass to know? I don't.

I don't know but I have noticed that for example candy companies are not putting cocao butter in their foods any longer, it's more profitable to put that in skin shit for niggers and women so they put PGPR in food instead. That's off-topic but it's simply not hard to make epinephrine for large companies.

user my sources said a similar thing as to what yours said. I just listed most of the steps you would go through to make epineprine. Don't tell me this thread is being jewed hard. Ugh I would hate to be correct. Use facts and prove me wrong.

So pizzagate is real then.
If shclemmings are trying to lead us into blind alley with fake drugs to distract us from ritual rapes and murders.

Mate, did you read your links? Step 1 isn't Cacao, it's Catechol. "About 20 million kg are now synthetically produced annually as a commodity organic chemical, mainly as a precursor to pesticides, flavors, and fragrances."

None of the things you linked require any of the ingredients you claimed. All of them are standard bulk chemicals that I can order myself at will.

Here's a link to buy the first chemical. sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/135011?lang=en®ion=US

Don't take this the wrong way, but I genuinely can't follow your train of autism or see where you got the idea that cocoa was needed for catechol. I am not aware of a link between them.

Yes, pizzagate is very real. Welcome to Holla Forums, go watch TGSNT if you haven't and buckle up.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING US TO BE YOUR PERSONAL FUCKING ARMY? AGAINST CUCKCHAN? Blow your brains out.

user follow the rabit trail how is Catechol made? It is made from Catechin. How is Catechin made?
From wiki
Hence my original statement of expense. They would need raw beans not proccessed before to use for making Epicatechin/Catechin.

Epinephrine or ephedrine wouldn't be hard for the elite to get their hands on. Stick some cough medicine in a kid and scare them shitless?

"chemically Epinephrine may be synthesized by the reaction of catechol with chloroacetyl chloride, followed by the reaction with methylamine to give the ketone, which is reduced to the desired hydroxy compound. The racemic mixture may be separated using tartaric acid. "

sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/22880?lang=en®ion=US
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/295531?lang=en®ion=US
sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sial/251380?lang=en®ion=US

There's links to purchase the rest of the chemicals you mentioned. Don't try to buy methylamine - I believe there's a pathway to make methamphetamine from it and the DEA will come knocking.

No, that's not true, and that's not how chemistry works. We don't have to extract everything we use from something natural, often we can synthesize it cheaply from easily available ingredients.

The stupidest, most expensive, worst possible way to get epinephrine (which is an ENTIRELY different thing from ephedrine) would be to try to extract it from a human, living or dead. It is easy enough to synthesize that I could make 100g of it at home for less than $1,000. On an industrial scale, it probably is less than $1/kg.

Do you really think raw cacao beans are so hard to get that the elites find it more profitable to chop up kids instead?

Epipens dude. Shit's cheap, particularly outside the American medical regulation system. This should be easy to understand even with a double-digit IQ.

I am not trying to make epinephrine. I just want to understand how it is so cheap. Thanks for the links I will look at those to get a idea of the cost.

C6H5OH + H2O2 → C6H4(OH)2 + H2O

Those are for research quantities of highly purified chemicals. Industrial quantities of lower purity are far cheaper. You can buy chemically pure epinephrine here: sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/e4250?lang=en®ion=US for $134.50/10g. For comparison, a gram of medium quality cocaine sells for ~$80 on the street.

The average weight of a pineal gland is around 200mg. If a pineal gland were pure adrenochrome (it's obviously not) it would take 50 pineal glands to make $134 worth of epinephrine/adrenochrome, since they are easily synthesized from eachother. By comparison, the organs that could be harvested from a single healthy individual are likely worth ~$300k as a low estimate.

This thread is retarded. Period.

Also found a link for Catechol archive.fo/wMY1M and another but it's straight from the (((manufacturer?))) archive.fo/m6iRb .
This doesn't look like it scale's very well for cost effectiveness.

alibaba.com/product-detail/HOT-SALE-CAS-120-80-9_60239857228.html?s=p

You make a point with cost analysis of the weight of the gland vs selling it outright. However that assumes op is wrong and (((they))) kill their victims outright and don't keep them alive for a time. I don't know how (((their))) rituals work to verify/dissprove that.

Don't forget that is from chink land. But your point is made. OP is a faggot.

BREAKING NEWS

Been there, mostly wiggers, can't drive anywhere without getting pulled over, lots of crime from the Indian reservation nearby, it's a major drug hub due to Vancouver, but I doubt any of the elites would ever go there. They have good mushrooms but that's about the only nice thing I can say for it.

If your have been there. Remember seeing any pedo imagry on the local buisnesses?

OP is so retarded he doesn't know there's synthetic adrenaline and believes that a fat nigger who told jokes for a living knew all the secrets. Even /x laughs at you OP.

Get fucked, you retarded cockslobber. The only "facts" you need right now are an IQ measurement and the LD50 on your autism medication faggot

Wasnt he killed on 9/11?

Sounds like someone who knew too much.

He (((killed himself))) in 2005

There are no local businesses, it's a white ghetto full of methadone addicted wiggers that fight methadone addicted Indians with oversized pistols.

This whole pizzagate psyop has really destroyed Holla Forums. The zionists used this to elevate support for their puppet Trump and hijack the wave of jewish exposing creeping into mainstream media and online forums. They're all pedos/murderers/fetishists, there is no secret core of the jewish agenda that does this fucked up shit. It's their method of political control that has been used before America came about (read Libido Dominandi).

Adrenochrome is a byproduct of epinephrin (adrenaline). Saying it is good for you is wrong, because it does cause burnout like any other chemical stimulant that works at your brain cells.

I meant exocrine/endocrine system, but the effects on brain cells and plasticity is relevant.

Back to the oven kikes. Also rate this crap oven. Personally I give it a 2/10.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/5rv75f/i_just_learned_the_horrible_impossible_truth/

its /fringe/-tier stuff user, i advise that you stay away from it if you wanna stay safe

I'm not really sure what he's talking about with regards to "a reason to produce energy" and "unclean spirits" but it could be related to jewish kabbalism, they basically use children are sacrificed because they're pure and I assume that the more energy generated by the sacrifice, then the better the sacrifice? My understanding was always that the children were used because the blood was unspoiled. Perhaps adrenochrome is some way to excuse the ritual sacrifice of children.

The kikes believe this shit, though.

This is a quite heavy red pill but you'd be surprised how much of of the high of a drug is made from associations and demonic influence. Like someone put it on another chan:
"it's weird how significantly the consciousness will interpret a drug and the subsequent emotional effect it has even when the physical effect and mechanism hasn't changed at all. Drugs are weird… It isn't the physical receptor activation we remember, it's the subsequent emotions and mindset they invoke that has such a profound influence on us. The "signals" never change, but the way we interpret them can and does dramatically, and on a totally subconscious level outside of our control. "

Add some demonic influence to the mix and I can EASILY see our beloved elites getting sky high like there's no tomorrow on adrenochrome harvested from suffering children than DMT or anything else.

ever wonder why all the villains in childrens tales have long droopy noses?

Why would they torture children for adrenochrome if a shitty chinese lab could produce this for next to nothing in the tonnes. Look at the drug & research chemical markets comming from chinese labs.

These posts are the beginning of the thread and they still have NO replies.

OP is spreading FUD with an idea taken from fucking Monsters Inc.

Shh, this isn't the place for logic. We're trying to LARP here.

You know absolutely nothing of how drugs work.

Most classical psychedelics work by binding to a set of serotonin receptors called 5HT2. They all bind to different subtypes or a combination thereof, mainly 5HT2A, 5HT2B & 5HT2C.

They mimic serotonin, but not being serotonin, alter the way these receptors would naturally behave when activated. Besides there being a fuck ton more drugs in your system to activate these receptors compared to your natural serotonin levels.

So ofcourse the signals change. And absofuckinglutely you dont remember the physical receptor activation. What is this for pseudo new age bullshit. No one ever remembers "physical receptor activation"

I am not proud for what I have put in my body but atleast I researched what I took. And if there is one thing I am glad for gaining is having first hand experience and the knowledge do dismiss worthless fucks making up their own theory about how drugs work without having either experience or knowledge of the inner workings to back it up.

It always this and fucking scopolamine, every fucking time. Read up you faggots.

Go to bed, Obama.

Oh, and about eating pineal glands. DMT is not orally active without a MAO-inhibitors. That is why ayahuasca is based on two plants, one containing DMT and one containing a MAOI. It can be done with different plants.

Not sure if this is the case with adreonchrome. MAO removes the aminogroup, rendering most phenethylamines and tryptamines ineffective. With adrenochrome, the end 'tail' amine group is 'closed 'to the 6th position of the benzene group. Not sure if MAO enzyme can break that down.

I'm not sure either, but I suspect not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_aromatic_ring

IT MATTERS NOT IF ADRENOCHROME IS 'REAL'; IT MATTERS IF (((THEY))) USE IT AS PART OF A RELIGIOUS CEREMONY

An honest psychopharmacologist, not the one you're larping, would admit that the effects of a non-synthesized drug will often differ from one that is synthesized. Marinol will not have the same high as smoking the marijuana plant that the Marinol was made from. The natural compound of THC and its interactions with other compounds within the plant have not been reproduced in any laboratory I know.
I haven't seen any test between the effects of synthesized Andrenochrome and Andrenochrome taken directly from a tortured toddler. I have a feeling you may know of one.
Inb4 I'm larping as a psychopharmacologist.

Pure THC and marinol will be identical, what marinol along with 99% of plant derived pharms lack is the cocktail of compounds that plant products contain that have their pharmacological effect.

Its why even vaping weed will be a different effect than smoking it, or extracting an active psychedelic from cactus rather than ingesting it alone.

You were the one initially using wikipieda as a source, why would it only a issue when the site starts contradicting your larping?

You could have stopped there. Evil has no rhyme or reason no matter how far you go into the rabbit hole. The key term is senseless. You can go as far and as deep into investigating and piecing together what they do so as to simply answer, "why," but in the end it will make even less sense than when you started.

As you said, they could have simply found a way to manufacture it. They chose not to. They chose a senseless and heinous method to acquire what they wanted. They found a reward for what they do. That's all there is to it. People often ask similar questions about jews and their blood rituals. "Why risk the disease and side effects of cannibalism?" Then some people try to solve the unsolveable by saying there are some nutrients and chemicals harvested by consuming human blood despite the side effects as if to imply the benefits outweigh the risks. The reality is that again, just like your own point, they decided not to manufacture it and instead consume children and people.

Punishing them should be as swift and as unceremonious as the evil they commit. When they finally receive their punishment they should be left wondering why such a punishment ever came. That would be as proper and fitting a sentence as it will get.

It's almost oral consumption vs inhalation of a drug can cause different effects.

They aren't extracting pure Andrenochrome from these kids. It's much more subtle than that.

So it isn't outrageous to say that 100% pure THC made in a lab from raw ingredients will be 100% identical to marinol despite having dramatically different effects and base chemical composition?
If this case, organic adrenochrome will behave differently than synthetic adrenochrome, yeah?
Perhaps the organic adrenochrome contains something similar to THC-A, which is omitted from marinol as it isn't the pure psychoactive compound but has effects on a user either through mental pathways or through chemical pathways.
Either way, it doesn't matter (all that much) if the elites are using adrenochrome to get all kabbalistic. What matters, again, is the fact that (((they're))) about the ritual of torturing kids.

This place is getting beyond redemption now.
So after embarrassing anyone linked to Holla Forums with the new found adoption of being neocon republicucks, supporting freemasons and jews and celebrating that embarrassment everyday on here…so based

The drug isn't even real, yet now to undermine the movement and any notion of conspiracy we have this shit now.
We are now playing with the jew Red Herring of Pizzagate, designed to throw off people from the genuine worldwide pedo gangs run by jews because it entirely runs along the lines of only Democrats are bad, when everyone here knows that Epstein is friends with both Clinton and Trum.
Like the CNN nonsense going on, with everyone pretending CNN is the bad TV channel because they are liberal when all media is lying jew media playing the retarded left off the retarded right.

So anyone that questions the obviously hoaxed Moon landings are banned yet posts playing along with the left/right jewish illusions are protected and defended as legit, along with Tommy Robinson, Freesmasons are really ourguys, Trump, Le Pen and Gert Wilders are based zionist neocon kikes and mossad affiliated heroes of the white race.

Everything obviously hoaxed by jews is championed on here and everything tht creates problems for jews banned from Holla Forums
Really gets the noggin-a-joggin

Conspiracies are real, the jews are at the heart of them all, except now the co-opted movement veers away from sound conspiracies and only sticks to the jewish conspiracies
i.e. Pizzagate, muslims are taking over our governments, arabs did 911
Seriously Imkampfy and MoonMan need to be hung drawn and quartered, this place is literally jew hasbara central now.

Get the fuck out, /x/.

It's all about the ritual. They go down their own stupid rabbit holes. However real they think it is it is still a self-authored illusion. But an incredibly powerful one. It must be destroyed, roots and all.

Do you understand how organic synthesis works? Actually before we go further, how extensive is your organic synthesis experience and studies into pharmacology?

To me it seems like this is going over your head.

As in, you have to add things in the correct amounts, not just throw everything in a big pot and chant like some nigger in the jungle. I'm not just LARPing, I really did take highschool chemistry, which apparently has stopped being a mandatory class since I graduated.

Now you're making unfalsifiable claims without substantiating in any way.

No. If two chemicals are identical, they are identical. Adrenochrome is not a complicated chemical structure. Marijuana is a mix of all sorts of cannabinoids, comparing it to a synthesized drug is silliness. Maybe you could argue that an entire human pineal gland has some sort of drug effect, but there's no evidence to suggest that's the case. I do agree with the last sentence, though.

It's not unfalsifiable. It's just that testing is not justifiable.

THIS

neanderyid vampiric cannibals. Some "jews" can have up to 70%(perhaps even more) neanderthal DNA, they have been eating and drinking the flesh and blood of our people for thousands of years or longer

I'm not saying it was the jewanderpires.
It WAS the jewanderpires

"sunlight" could just be a metaphor for destroying the elite blood sucking "vampires" by exposing their methods to the public/pure and modest people/justice of god. Monsters and their legends are not literally real but they are metaphorically real

You can buy Adrenochrome from S-A and other such chemical companies and eat it yourself if you wanted. If there is some drug that exists only in the brains of children that produces extreme highs, then it's not Adrenochrome and you should stop calling it that you doubleniggers.

Call it ambrosia, pancea, or soma. Those have been around as long as tales about sacrifices.

I mean, it makes no economical sense. Im sure they torture kids, but it is not for adrenochrome extraction. You know that damn well, no one even replies to the fact based arguments made in this thread. Go back to /x/

Neanderthals had bigger brain capacity and where very advanced. Also Nothern Europeans have a much higher Neanderthal DNA percentage compared to the rest of Europe. If you are saying Jews have up to 70% Neanderthal DNA you are saying they are mentally superiour.

I doubt this guy is an astroturf, just simply misinformed and probably got his information from this.

Bump to prove , , and wrong.

Why the fuck do you kikes even bother to say a lie that can be refuted by a single link to wikipedia?

Victoriafag here. Just back from Pride. Lots of swirl rings on sale, and this is for you, Holla Forums… this ferry does seem really insecure.

This. There is a cult I am targetting now and they HATE that I know so much about them. Especially how they handle money.

Lmao the Adrenochrome bs was debunked by PG researchers yonks ago. Yes, it's real and yes it's much easier to synthesise than murder kids for.
Good flag to stop reading and STOP BUMPING shitty, damaging threads.

As if Pedogate isn't about;

PG is already solved. We the Goyim know, we just need to bring the people involved down, which will take out a large majority of governments and global institutions involved.

UN niggers we're coming for you too soon.

next time look at the image first before posting it

so is it the drugs that are degenerate or the artificially inflated prices and manufactured black market that is degenerate? hint: CIA are the degenerates

Dubs confirm
Check for Ambrosia.
vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/this-anti-aging-start-up-is-paying-thousands-of-dollars-for-teen-blood
(((Amazon))) is based in Seattle a ferry ride away from Port Angeles.
Seattle is a hub because of the ports, but mostly because it is #2 in the world for rich kikes. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation(huge part of the ring), Jewgle Offices, Faceberg offices, Amazon, T-mobile and other tentacles of the khazarian maffia.

Once again Chemistryfags, it's not about what's cheapest, what's most effective, what we believe, or what (((science))) says is real or not. It's what they believe, and what they've been doing for thousands of years. Because of this it is unhelpful to tell anons (((besides confirmed smiley/shills))) to go back to fringe. As insurgents against the Kikes we must know everything about them, especially the spooky shit that drives them. Even if OP is a shill he has to put in a kernel of truth in his lies, it's call the Law of Lesser Magic, we just have to be skeptically, calmly, detached enough to dig it out.

Op you are both a dumb cunt and a faggot but your heart is in the right place. You can spot good Intel like the symbols and boat in PA, WA. But you're too new or simple yet to analyze and make inferences
Thanks for the Intel on the ferry, adding it to my pic related.

Lurk and post your Pedo Intel here until it hits the bump limit.

Oh, that time white Nationalists "suddenly" knew about pedo symbols. Really activated my almonds about the people I was associating.

Wrong, they never met

A, he did, All trumps contacts were in Ebstien's blackbook and in a magazine interview Trump said they were friends for 15 years

B, trump had his own "modeling agency" for teenage Eastern European girls same timeframe.

C, trump has been accused by several teens and an exwife of rape.

Sorry my fellow burgers, you don't get to be a real estate tycoon in Jew York without sacrificing kids while shlomo take blackmail video.

Astroturf, you know who's responsible for that don't you… The Jews!

(checked)

Kek calls for the purge of all Kikes, and good goy puppets, that participate in the ritual slaughter of children. Strangely enough, I'm ok with that.

ANONS
Quit being so short sighted. A little research and you find several related things which make some of this very fucking possible.

ADRENOCHROME SEMICARBAZONE None of the schizophrenic effects and all of the positives.

The study of adrenochrome was what led to the creation of LSD. Who the fuck was into that? Yeah the CIA. Let that sink in.

The possibility that an adrenochrome like substance ONLY obtainable through biologically created adrenaline as a precursor is possible. Or it may be limited in creation synthetically by some factor.

This substance would obviously not be listed on the internet, or if it was would be only found in very obscure journals etc.

CIA/LSD/Elites drug This is either a false flag knowing someone like me would find other adrenochrome compounds in a search or it's real and someone who posited this knows something.

Sounds like adrenochrome might cause children to make more of what they're looking for from them.

I've bought it, done it, and didn't get high.

To quote "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas":

"One drop of this stuff makes mescal look like ginger beer man."

CAS# 56-06-8
Adrenochrome

chemical-reagent.com/products/Adrenochrome/

Yup, shilling for bipartisan rope of all pedos like you (((alt-kike)))
Go back to T_D to fap

Sorry shlomo, my dubs id and post number in the other pizzagate thread confirm you are a shill Pedo

This is a short story from a fucking creepypasta subreddit, you nigger.

Triple dubs checked
The gods demand OP's honorable suicide

For educational purposes only

Ever smoke pot then try marinol or cesamet?

Yeah.

NYPA and was more a proof than anything.

Takeaway is COAST GUARD not CBP. Dig, I am.

Probably, but I think adrenchromenisca maguffin for a larger scandal.

Good one :^)
So basically you're describing ethanol or everclear.

Pretty sure someone is trying to kill you and is also retarded.

my stomach fucking sank, i know these people dont have any humanity and souls in them. but man thats so awful, imagine living your childhood to have it end so abruptly in the worst way ever. I can wait for The Lord to come reap the sinners

You're conveniently forgetting the part where Trump publicly debased epstein and cut ties with him, banning him from Mah-largo hotel.

Is Jeff still allowed at your sexy parties? Which one in the picture are you?

Christcuck cardinals shun their brothers that get caught all the time. Also cryptokike trump is still a witness in the civil suit, still been accused of rape, still had his own human trafficking I mean modeling agency, and still gets fisted by Jared Kikener and Netanyajew.

Don't be a stupid nigger talking out your ass about what you know not. Adrenochrome is made by your own body and so for that matter is DMT. Every night when you sleep your brain is tripping on DMT, much more than recreational users take in a dose, and every time you feel good after a nice workout, that's partly because of adrenochrome. Not all substances are degenerative in effect when used by people. Unless you are a fucking LARPing breatharian, you ingest substances which alter the state of your mind. The addition behavior pattern is well understood to apply to things that do not require exogenous introduction of chemical substances which affect the mind, because the mind is quite capable of making such substances endogenously.

Now, if you want to move the goalposts and claim that your derision is aimed at degenerate behavior patterns, we will likely find ourselves entirely in agreement. But here is where I disagree with you:

Bad logic here, nigger. You are not even staying with your hypothetical scenario for the full sentence in which you introduce it. If there are no ill effects, it is not causing degenerate behavior patterns, like addiction. Heroin, alcohol, cocaine, gambling, and other degenerate behaviors hijack the reward circuitry of your brain and lead to the exact situation you describe in the second quoted sentence, sacrifice of higher values for hedonistic satisfaction. If you ever try a drug/behavior like working out, DMT, mushrooms, or meditation, you can understand. These things don't have ill effects because of how they interact with brains. They do not hijack the reward circuitry and trick your mind into believing that they are the pinnacle of life satisfaction. In fact, exercise and DMT are both shown to decrease recurrence of addictive behavior because of the positive life outcomes associated with engaging in such behaviors. Exercise, because it impacts the reward system of the brain in a positive way, not to mention larger health benefits. DMT, because (from what I have read of studies of psychedelic drug use in addiction rehabilitation) it causes a profound experience felt as transcendent to the addict, which forces the addict to see his self-harming behavior intensely, from many perspectives including those of loved ones.

You maybe did not deserve the full ire reflected in this post because of a logical error in your hypothetical scenario sentence. However I get right pissed when people group things made by your own body for damn good reasons with exogenous substances which hijack your body's systems to your detriment.

erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome_info1.shtml