Siege Of Dragonspear Writer Amber Scott Leaves Beamdog

Amber Scott, writer of the tranny character in Siege of Dragonspear left Beamdog, supposedly only because she moved away.

archive.is/FTr1v
archive.is/cRH1r

I don't buy it, but either way: has a company ever managed to fix itself by removing shitty writers who'd fucked up?

Now she is off to ruin other media, companies dont recover from SJWs. The SJWs leave when its a corpse.

I'm obviously not going to link this, but be aware those chucklefucks ran to a SJ echochamber to whine

Beamdog bought the rights.

They'll continue to skullfuck this franchise.

It's funny how this is no longer a bioware product and yet it has gotten as worse as one since EE came out.

Also, for some reason patching pirated gog versions of this does not work, an I'm currently in the process of uninstalling my EE's so I can play the game at version 2.5.0.7, can someone get me any patches for this shit past that?

In other news, if you have BG 1&2 Complete, you can install a mod that let's you play both without pause all the way through, with the addition of actually being able to GET the Infintiy engine itself as a part of a project of some sort.

So, go and make sum good vidya with it or something

is the writer a she or a he
i can never tell when it's a libfuck and by that ambiguous name of a language i barely know

Not true. They were provisionally leased/gifted/whored out cuz muh past association with BioWare.

Let 'em burn then.

EE: Problems

Though the mods are worse, great for expansion, but really, the mods are worse because it's often hard to tell if they're vanilla or not until you've used them.

For example, the romantic encounters mod has a few prostitutes, and you think things are fine until the bandit camp raid, and you save this rogue, who, at the time I thought was vanilla.

Cut a few minute later, and I'm at the freindly arm in and out of fucking nowhere the guy comes on to me like the pasty "sub" numale nympomanica /cuteboys/ tier steretypical faggot and I'm fighting for my character integrity to escape his AIDs trap dexterity rolls, ending with me gettign drunk and waking up with him alseep on my shouler, drooling on me still in the fucking tavern and the piece of shit who made it has the gall to still calll it cute as if it hit my tastes in any way.

The horrid part is, most encoutners with gays can be like this, and I shudder to think just what awful cis-dimensional crap I would have had to have read had I chosen the BLOOD GOD HATES FAGS option when we were at the bar.

Fucking insufferable faggots, can't even escape their disgusting hedonism in my vidya.

no, you need to let go, and find good games

i like how you posted an example on the gif

The worse part about Baldurs gate in terms of canon though is how your MC ended out.

>Has a literal barbarian rage special abiltiy, and You're going to fucking love this holy shit
Is calmed down until everyone is dead, or he literally has to go ABLOO BLOO on Jaheria's lap because he hates being a Demigod death spawn, despite this being contradicted by the fact that he was literally stated in his prime to be Conan/Emperor of Mankidn tier in looks.
Again, he picked fucking Jaheria, you know FUCKIGN KHALID's leftovers.

That said

God, how could the concept for somebody so awesome be reduced to beta manbaby Bernie Sanders the ultimate cucklord?

For that to be the case at Beamdog, wouldn't it have to clean house completely? Like if it had a board of directors that just came in and fired everyone or something.

To answer your question more directly, though, not that I know of.

That said, the greatest travesty of D&D's time is how they utterly forgot about the Union of Eclipses, Baldur's Gate would have been that much better if they got involved in the Bhaalspawn crisis.

Also, I'm not the only one who whinks Bhaal's Symbold would look the fucking best on a Greatsword Chainsword Hilt, like when you pul lthe chain, The Bhaal symbol spins around screaming in that awesome MAXIMUM MUDER SKELETONS kind of way as you mince people left and right, and the blood fills it up?

Bitch says no, get turned into stone.

well you dared to enter that magical world, should git gud

you are welcome

Why would you do that to yourself user, just create your own headcannon like everyone else and live with it.

We did it Gamergate.

Always enjoy this image.

Gamergate wins again!

….?

Its a meme, you dip
**Like "We did it reddit!"