FASHWAVE - FUCK CNN Edition

Gettin' this thread started with some classics. Lets get some new anti-CNN Fashwave memes goin

Reminder that the jews are pushing ‘80s design nostalgia because children born in the ‘80s are now the demographic with the highest purchasing power.

They sure are, and it would be a terrible, terrible shame if it were inadvertently subverted by all the futurefash A E S T H E T I C S that have been floating around the internet for the past few years. :^)

Damn that's nice

This post does not condone the use of violence. Artistic purposes only.

STOP EVERYTHING THIS JUST HAPPENED

True I've noticed that alot. And early 90's with Power rangers and Ninja Turtles movies.

We need to push it ourselves, with our memes, FIRST, before they can do it. If we can prime the pump with associating 80's technoæsthetics with FashWave, then the activation of it in advertising would activate the latent associated memes we planted with the early exposure.

THIS IS THE STUFF MEMEMAGICK(tm) IS MADE OF, GENTS! THIS IS HOW THE SAUSAGE IS MADE!

We need to keep on it, and go OVER9000!

we could meme the s as WN symbolism.
14 straight lines = 14 words

Its stylization also makes it look like an 8. Two together make it both SS and 88, which are made of 14s. 1488.

The brain is a symbolic computer. Everything in the mind is associative. MemeMagick(tm) cannot occur if there is little to no exposure to the masses. Toned down versions of these memes should be made, and *both* randomly dropped in comment sections, on forums, in chats, on Twatter/Faceb0rg/Snapcrap, etc. Don't even make direct reference to the image.

An ideal memetic munition would be a reaction image, maybe some 80's style guy doing a stupid victory dance, while various 80's technoæsthetic memes scroll by in the background, one or two of which is small but explicitly natsoc or anti-fag.
Remember the "moral of the story" part of memes. Be aware of them, and ensure degeneracy never sees a victorious outcome, but at best neutral (better if bad). This is done to us in mass when you see in commercials the following: man with crap product/woman with advertised "superior" product, white with inferior/minority with superior, hillbilly or southerner with inferior/city slicker with superior, etc. That just barely scratches the surface!

MEMEMAGICK(tm) IS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. IT IS NOT STUPID SATANIC SIGILS IN YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENTS! GET YOUR WARFACE ON!

numbers ain't lyin'

That third image with the screens is great! It would pass almost un-noticed consciously!

Artist is not fascist, but the sound is spot on.

oops

woops

This shit is getting dangerously close to gaywave fam. Put some tits in there at least.

sage

We don't do fashwave here. We do Futurefash. Take that meaningless meme back to cuck chan

those one's are for the ladies

Better yet, we do heavy metal.

All faggot flash cuck wave shit is just a new wave of electronic nigger music.

Like this one?

Carpenter Brut browses Holla Forums

Do you not remember the fiasco when Perturbator DMCA'd the "with open gates" video?

Uh… you sure about that? That's about as symbolically Holla Forums as I can imagine a high budget music video could be. The bad guy is even framed in a way which intentionally highlights his hooked nose in one shot.

yea that's some good stuff

Cyberpunk is a point of no return for dystopian nihilist. Nothing good can come out of memeing 80's vision of the future. It brings inevitable transhumanism fetish and praises consumerism. Most sci-fi authors of the 80's are either leftists or jews.
Think about it. There's a meaning behind every image. Fash culture is better within traditional and folk aesthetics, rather than in japanese-esque virtual reality themes.

Cyberpunk is the logical conclusion of life in mega-cities. The individual is an ant in a colony.

The source of the problem is city life.

FUCK THIS GAY SHIT YOU MILLENIAL PIECES OF SHIT

BAYWATCH 2017, SO 80'S AMIRITE

That's how trends have worked for the entire span of human history (((they))) dont cause it, (((they))) happen to understand and exploit it. By creating our own culture separate from (((them))) while still leveraging the natural memetic ebb and flow, we're taking back our culture from the A E S T H E T I C outward. It's only a true (((kike))) who would suggest we stop.
Simply disconnect yourself from the Khazari mafia memeplex and meme on, brother.

I enjoy the aesthetic but indeed, I'd rather live in a suburb or countryside with mountains than in a overpopulated, over materialistic city.

I take the dystopian vision as an anti-pattern, or rather, the place we will eventually end up if we leave the current system in place. It's a collective nightmare, and because I have these same nightmares, it's comforting for some reason. Fashwave aesthetic reminds me to go the fuck outside, become the best natural man I can become, and stop pretending the internet is a nutritive world in which to live.

Is it me, or offs Holla Forums pol becoming less and less fun, and less and less funny

well?

cellphone wallpaper versiom

The aesthetic of the 1980s (including aerobic fitness, neon lights, ray-traced graphics, fast cars) was rooted in the reality of 1980s fashion.

Sure, William Gibson was a leftist, but that does not mean that leftism gets boosted every time someone gets excited about a 1980s-style artwork.

(checked)

Needs Lazy Town version.

L-lewd… Sauce?

L-lewd… Sauce?

How do I do the fash effect on the Trump-Putin pic?

what genre would you call this?

Doriftorea

Your OC?
It is lookin good but the music really sucks.
People who enjoy music "of an era" are really just faggots that are still quite strongly owned by the jews.

You'll be pretty hard pressed to find music that hasn't been created at any point in time. I'd wager you'll be very hard pressed indeed.

More like fag-wave.
>>>/bog/

I remember being a small child, and turning to Baywatch after the attempted assassination of Ronald Regan. Then going to the kitchen to get a can of New Coke, and then surf wikipedia on my TI 99.

you know that pink is for males and jews switched it around 1920?

Male babby where dressed in red to represent the heart of jesus, and it was lightened to pink to show that they did not do manual labor.

can we have a fuck msnbc edition?

Necroposting, but something interesting I just learned, the design style is called Memphis and was actually a revolt against Jewish minimalism.

If I had the skill I'd do it myself but I do not so, in the event that any fashwave artists are lurking and looking for ideas, props to anyone who does a remake of the Brotherhood of Nod march.

How (((surprising))), the shekelbergs are trying to shut down the 80s aesthetic that is organic to Holla Forums. Oy vey, bad goyim, stop enjoying things.

I fucking love Berserk and its soundtrack, but I'm not sure what this has to do with the thread.