How salty will Holla Forums when it turns out they loved TLJ?

How salty will Holla Forums when it turns out they loved TLJ?

Do you mean 4/tv/?

That only will confirms what everybody here knows about them

Salty implies something unexpected would happen

Why are you so obsessed with (((kike cucklasa)))'s penetrating you?
>>>/lgbt/

The only people convinced they will trash it are in the comments under their videos. I suspect Mike is trying to figure out what to do right now.

He is living rent free in your head.

I am living rent free in the rent free poster’s head, and I’m absolutely wrecking the place.

yup its already known he will suck off disney.

or that you really respect or care what X person or result will be. Other than for the lols no one gives a shit about cucklaska.

Why havent they reviewed it yet? Its been days.

Its very hard to get tickets, its not like you can use your phone, computer or hell go there in person and buy a few…. You need to do a blood sacrifice to moloch on a full moon to in order to get 1 ticket…. that takes time.

their reddit thinks they'll trash it

Its going to be funny seeing them try and defend RLM after they release their glowing review of TLJ.

Its this, plus they have too many tumblrina tier people on RLM… that bald low t aids covered faggot, the bearded on that doesn't take showers, etc.

The saddest thing about the rent free poster is that he doesn't even like Star Wars smh.

Jays says it's a good scifi movie but a subpar Star Wars film, praises MarReySue's performance as charismatic while pointing out some of the glaring flaws, especially the Hack Snyder/Matrix dodges. Mike rips into the movie for what they did to Luke and the Leia superman scene, but says he likes everything else about it, and it just need a few "tweaks" to be great. He recommends that everyone should see it if they like Star Wars. Rich actually gives his honest opinion and says the movie is crap and worse than the prequels, drawing disgusted looks from Mike and Jay. Mike and Jay berate him into toning down his criticisms, and he reluctantly agrees there are "some good scenes."

Hi mike.

They've been getting shit about their weak approach to the nuStar Wars movies ever since Jay said Daisy Ridley is "so damned charismatic" (or something like that), so they either pretend to play dumb and say a bunch of noncommittal shit, or they skirt the issue and talk about all the dumb press and how professional critics are too eager to suck Disney's cock.

I'd be honestly surprised if they came out and outright said this movie was bad.

I tried watching a Best of the Worst the other night and can't stomach his ugliness in hd

It doesn't matter whether they loved or hated it. The abomination of a movie still exists, they can't make Kathleen Kennedy un-rape starwars.

This tbh familam.

Still curious what theyll do. Seem to be dakaying quite a bit at this point.

*delaying

4/tv/ liked TFA