Video of Jeb Bush literally beating a nigger

Seriously where the fuck was this during the election? I can't find even a single article on it.

This is a text book case of a memory holed bit of content. It hasn't been picked up anywhere!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MmCGD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slow and sagey

Why sage user?

Sage

this shit's old, and if you didn't see it; we don;t care.
fuck you

Seriously, the memory hole attempts are insane

fuck you user

Seriously sage.

I like that you guys are trying slide threads that could actually be fun shitposting threads, all the obvious flood threads were getting repetitive. Yeb! Posting is always fun.

Sage

But in all seriousness, the only people who haven't seen this yet are summerfags and blatant outsiders trying to spam slide threads.

The G20 riot fail + Trump and Putin's highly successful meetings have them rustled.

He should have run on this platform, i might have voted for him.

GUAC SURGE

Nigger I joined first exodus. I have a whole folder full of Jeb videos. I just missed this cunt video that's all

No one cares.

well just make sure you have it stored offline in case he runs again in 2020

I literally made memes during the election for Trump.
Like this one, was me and another user on here iteratively

you care enough to post nigger faggot

No one cares.

How in the flying fuck have I not seen this shit. I went through every fucking soros file and had canned tuna for the shemitah. Don't tell me this has been gone over before.

fucking bump.

you could've just posted it in a webm thread but you decided that a whole thread was needed for a single video about an irrelevant guac merchant

How about that OTHER cuck. Holy shit.

The mother fucker is even saying "I know [that she is about to give you HIV] but…" Like he fully understands the situation and is going to physically stop him from defending himself.

kek Jeb should fucking RUN on this in 2020.

You cool down! Hot head!

I remember seeing it.

And no one would notice if they all didn't do it at the same time. Herd mentality strikes again!

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.

Sage.
You're all saged. Now go away!

Any other grappler anons in here going crazy? Desire for top wristlock pain compliance intensifies.

Does jeb train jits?! kek That did look like legit knee-on-belly side control to mount.

not jeb, sage

Congratulations! MediaMatters™ has approved your post - $0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account.

Could this mean… They plan to bring Jeb back?

okay my mistake 2016. Sage

how have i never seen this, story?

it's literally not jeb you faggot, prove me wrong
sage for misleading slide thread

According to the video on jewtube, some BLM niggers were throwing shit at the people present in a jeb's campaign fundraiser or something. He then snapped out and managed to catch one of them.

Here is the webm because Jeb! beating on a nigger is mildly funny.

bump for triggered kikes.

I hope he got a rabies shot after that

I'm convinced this thread is a handfull of shills/faggots cycling proxies and attempting to convince people this guy is jeb bush. How is it possible anyone can look at the fag in the video and genuinely believe that it's jeb? Are you retards blind?

it's definitely jeb, this thread is filled with kikes

user that looks just like him, whats unbelievable is Jeb! not being a complete pussy cuck in the situation

this is why I like voat.co - it's easier to filter out shills.

he unleashed all his built-up trump anger energy on the dindu, and he didn't risk the upsetting the bean either because they all hate dindu's too

H I G H
E N E R G Y

First time I've seen it, thanks OP.

The fuck are you talking about. What is the damage?

Here I'll unsage. I don't give a shit. Make this thread super important. I'd love to talk about the techniques in this video actually.

Fucking newfags

Sage it fellas.

lel, summerfags don't know Jeb! is a true crusader of the justice, just a little shy. To him the presidency was a sacrifice, not an ambition. All in spite of being a Bush.

I wouldn't go that far user

h ttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425603/Video-captures-moment-purse-snatching-suspect-BITES-man-pinning-retaliates-punching-face.html

archive.fo/MmCGD

dailymail says it wasn't jeb, it was a guy who looks and sounds like him, the dindu stole an old ladies purse off a table and booked it, 3 good samaritans pinned the nigger down until police arrived.

pic related, picture of the dindu

the dindu smasher was not charged

This one is a little hard. It's clearly Jeb so it's weird how this could have been memory-holed. It's 2016 so I want to sage because "old news" but I really don't remember anything like this and I sure as fuck would have. mods need to anchor/delete it if it's really bullshit but I'm bumping for now.

Thanks. This one fucking got me. I'm reporting now.

That's not Jeb! this video is fucking years old, it's been posted on Holla Forums HUNDREDS of times and if you haven't seen it you're either a summerfag, a newfag, or just missed it.
The nigress is a purse snatcher, she grabbed a purse from a woman's chair at an outdoor restaurant and some guys apprehended her. Then she tried to bite Jeb!s body double and he beat her.
How do I know this? Because I've wasted thousands of hours in this fuckhole and I remember when the video was new. Now stop posting it and pretending it's something different every time, when it's always the same video of a nigger thief. I know that's redundant.
NEWFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT

Okay sage and reported for not jeb and old but I don't think this has been posted hundreds of times.

I've been here for years, I just disliked Jeb too much to follow him.

You dumb fuck summerfags… That is not Jeb!

What do ya know, Senor Jeb isn't such a faggot after all. If this had come out during the election, he would have done better.

THINK OF ALL THE GUAC WE COULD HAVE MADE

ALL THE TURTLES COULDL'VE STAYED

That was embellishment on my part, but it's something that gets posted constantly here. And every single time it's posted, the person posting it says it's something else. A thief, jeb!, a random racist attack, etc etc

That hair grab at the end was satisfying.

Oh look, being raiding by the same bait templates they use on 4pol