I don't see why we have such a big problem with the left and what not

Antifa, and all of these low self esteem liberals, if you tell them to turn around and bend over, you know what?

they do it. every single time.

they love to get fucked up the ass. forget trying to win the "meme war" or trying to get rid of cnn and what not, just FUCK THEM UP THE ASS. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. THEY'RE ALL LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT FUCKS RIPE FOR DOMINATION. MAKE THEM SCREAM. JUST FIND ONE YOU THINK IS CUTE LOOKING. PACK THEIR FUDGE UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO PACK. FUCK THEM UNTIL THEY CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR COCK THAN BEING A PARROTING PUPPET OF LIBERAL IDEAS. THEY LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS. FUCK THEIR ASSHOLE UNTIL THEY HAVE TO WEAR A GOD DAMN COLOSTOMY BAG FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE AND CAN'T EVEN GO TO ONE OF THOSE SHITTY FRILLY NILLY ""PROTESTS""

TL;DR:

FUCK THEM UP THE ASS

you may say i am a degenerate,

BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE

WHAT, YOU GOT A PROBLEM?

FUCK THEM UP THE ASS
FUCK THEM UP THE ASS
FUCK THEM UP THE ASS

Sage

MAKE THEM YELP.

Reported for being a queer.

I'M NOT GAY BUT IF A CUTE LIBERAL WANTS ME TO FUCK THEM UP THE ASS I WILL UNTIL THAT FAGGOT IS NO LONGER LIBERAL.

AT LEAST I ACTUALLY DO SHIT UNLIKE YOU, YOU STUPID COMMIE FAGGOT I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY YOUR OWN RENT IN THAT SHITTY LOW DEADLY GHETTO APARTMENT YOU LIVE IN

Reported.

SAME TO YOU COMMIE-FAGGOT

I'M STARTING TO GET THE URGE TO FUCK YOU UP THE ASS NOW

Reported.

FUCK THEIR ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported.

MAKE THEM BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was stupid when you posted it in the shia lejew thread and it's stupid now.

Get the fuck out.

Reported.

FUCK THEM UP THE ASS! JUST DO IT! NOW!!!

Reported.

MAKE
THEM
SCREAM

Reported.

No faggot, I'm not going to fuck your ass.

FUCK MY ASS? NO. FUCK THEIR ASS YOU RETARD

Reported.

FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM

MAKE THEM SCREEEEAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!

Reported.

Holla Forums exists specifically because we're tired of kikes encouraging people to be degenerate faggots. Why must you be yet another kike encouraging people to be degenerate faggots?

HUH?

you don't have to go full degenerate, just fuck some in the ass and stop. you can still have a wife and kids after fucking five or more liberals up the ass, it doesn't mean anything.