4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your least favorite game you've ever played to completion?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/watch?v=8trmVNUr2U0
youtube.com/watch?v=hbl6L6GUsak
youtube.com/user/robag88
news.yale.edu/2015/09/08/estrogen-shrubbery-and-sex-ratio-suburban-frogs
read.tomochan.today/releases
reddit.com/r/4am
politicallyincorrect.work/
vocaroo.com/i/s10w9UddrO5p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Movie night is still iffy since the two faggots who set it up are offline right now.

define completion, do you mean 100% or reached credits roll? for me the latter was the odins sphere remaster, last 100% was probably dark souls 1 or bloodborne

I guess no one wants to be hereā€¦

Morning everyone!

Whats some fun youtube series to watch? Please nothing video game related.

not really a youtube thing, but i like sleepycast and you can listen to it all on youtube

Toss up between Dark Souls 2 and Skyrim.

Dragon Age II

I want to know who made 4am on Rizon, and why there's only a single person who's idle in it.

How is our /mu/? Looking for a place to talk about metal

I've noticed the last few threads they are starting slow but pick up and get the same UIDs as usual so.

Morning konata, whens the last time you did something nice for her?

RAM still isn't in. New ETA is Tuesday. Picked up a new anime to ease the pain. I forget how to spell the first word but the rest involves an iron fortress.

I'm here. My clock is just slow I guess.

You must be in the wrong one buddy.

Unless thats you loli you fibber

Whats it about?

Try getting a waifu, that'll crank your autism up a bit and maybe you won't care anymore.

Sup guys. Early for once. How are all of you tonight?

Can't think of any right now really, if any come to mind I'll let you know.

Hey Konata. What's up?

I know that feel

Losing control
Recently? They Bleed Pixels. Damn thing was shit, buy I was going to finish the story of the loli yes or yes

oh i completely misread OP, i thought he said 'last game"

last game i played to completion that i ended up fucking hated was uncharted 4, i genuinely had fun with uncharted 1-3 but 4 is a fucking abortion

eh not this slow.

It is.

I bet she wants me to buy her stuff. The joke's on her, I'm not falling for that and I have no fucking money. Most days she talks to me I have been awake for 24 hours or more, so it's not like I can exactly analyse the situation properly.

Also, least favourite game I ever played to completion would probably be Saint's Row 3. Game was fucking awful and almost completely irredeemable. Every "fun" side activity felt like an afterthought chore.

Just like buy her your penis.

No plans for once? I'm doing ok. Will have the house to myself most of the weekend so that'll be nice. Maybe I'll cap some more k-on.

What you up to plank?

I was going to pick it up but /a/ kept saying that it kept getting more and more retarded.

I know why the first room was hidden, I just want to know why this one was made.

its a bunch of old newgrounds animators like stamper and spazkid shooting the shit, it can be pretty amusing to listen to, they have some fun stories and sometimes good advice

do u rike gook power metaru

It's fixed for now. Windows will probably "sync" and change it back or something.

I'm not far in yet. The stream I found for the second episode had retarded subtitles. Might just download.

It seemed pretty dead last time I was there, and if it's anything like halfchan's /mu/ they probably don't like metal. What kind of metal do you like?

Do you not know where you are nigger?

That's a good joke.

Eh I have no interest in watching some faggot playing video games instead of just playing them myself. Only exception I have to that rule is GCCX and thats only because its crazy comfy, deals soley with older games I like, and has an entire section based around basically recommending games each episode.

Even then, if she really is that desperate, I don't think you'll get anything good from her. Push her aside

I can't sleep, despite trying everything. Probably my own fault for all the caffeine and sugar I had yesterday.

Battlefield 4

Hardcore History is good, and educational.

As if Holla Forums talks about videogames nowadays. Its just unpopular opinion threads, when he comes at you with X and other template bullshit.

Well, my PC is still being retarded. Normally I download anime and stream regular shows. Until I get it fixed, there's no point in downloading a full show.

What are you, a gay? She probably just wants someone to buy her things, or I'm completely misinterpreting her actions and am completely batshit.

Women do shit like this to just feel better about themselves. It's a confidence boosting thing, you know? "I can make this guy like me, I'm attractive enough!" kinda deal.

It's still vidya. It's shit but it's vidya.

i did want to get something off my useless chest though, i stayed up almost sorely for it this week.

about a year ago now i knew this chick and we were hitting it off, there was a little hanky panky but i'm still a virgin, she said she loved me then completely fucking disappeared, in frustration i deleted her number and took her off my social media contacts but on a night like tonight i go and resist the urge to contact her on facebook to find out what the fuck happened, maybe its cuz i've been drinking.

usually i get over this shit by now but its been on my mind a lot, don't really need advice or answers, this is just the only place i can go to ramble about that kinda shit

You could've just said "no let's plays". Kind of silly to ask for something not video game related on the video game site

What's the problem?

Only whales and spooks have that attitude. You're probably not missing out on anything fam

Thanks I'll check it out post thread!

Just tell her you have a waifu and won't cheat on her.

Fuck if I know. I think it's the RAM, so I'm waiting for that to come in. It's been acting up since May and I've replaced several parts already with no luck. I consulted with people who know more than me, and they agreed it's probably the RAM. So when it's fixed I'll download Whatever Iron Fortress Anime, with the dude who makes the gun and the train. I liked the episode I saw.

I'm not gonna lie, dude. Having a waifu is something I always intend to do, but I haven't found the right waifu for my laifu.

By "spooks", do you mean niggers or ghosts?

My fat walmart friend wants me to go to a swapmeet for nerds tomorrow but I don't quite feel like it. It's pretty far and I usually don't buy anything. Not to mention it's hot as balls. I think I'd rather stay home with my nice a/c and maybe play some vidya.

I'm also trying to relearn some beatles songs on my guitar so I can play them for the golden oldies. Have you started learning nipponese yet?

Sorry user, 3dpd are impossible to understand. Contacting them after stuff like this only makes it worse though.

I'm not interested in hearing about the history of some game by some cringey asshole that he spent a whole 20 minutes reading about on wikipedia before filming.

Spiderman and the X-Men: Arcade's Revenge for the SNES

I didn't cheat
But I found a way to get infinite lives as a kid
It took me over 60 deaths to clear everyone, then I had to get back to 99 lives, and had to power through Gambit and the conclusion with about 15 lives to go.

What a god damn mess of a game.

user, that was THE moment to call her and show concern. You could try and figure things out, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

Barely. At least we had a few fallout threads, the denton death thread and vtmb.

Just something women do, you'll get used to it. It's just a word in the end, judge people by their actions.

Like Holla Forums really even talks vidya anymore either.

Hey I'm all for shitting on Gawker, but saying it's all not vidya and pointing towards a non vidya thread is something special.

You made it. Thanks for posting instead of me.

Yeah don't ever force it. Although you can try dating a girl to see how you like it.

You are better than most guys who just jump right in on their first crush at least.

I learned 2 words today from my bud. I usually just ask him words I hear on a show that I hear a lot.

Damn a nerd swapmeet sounds kinda fun though. What kinda stuff you usually see there?

Fuck you. You late faggot.

It was a trick, a ruse, a fix. She wanted to drag him along to create drama, because that's all women thrive on. Pointless, petty, interpersonal drama. It's better to just sleep all day and think about how much you want to kill yourself than to bother with women. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Alright alright, you tried fist of the borf star? It's pretty short

We might not talk about vidya, but the only thing we are knowledgeable on is vidya, so asking us about not vidya is like asking a nun about the stock exchange

It'll work eventually.

Oh, I didn't know a man of taste still came to these threads.

Avoid women. Resist your urges. It's better that way, go rub one out.

Did some girl break your heart?

Thanks I'll add it to the list!

Women really are a shit. All the cruelest people I've ever known were women, fairer sex my ass. If women were as strong as men and weren't prone to mental breakdowns once a week we'd all be dead right now.

As my grandfather (a wise man) used to say, "If you could stand the sex, being a queer might not be so bad."

It better. It's the only thing I really enjoy anymore.

I know, but who am I to stop this user if he wants to go for 3DPD. It's his loss, so he might as well try to take the less painful route

i guess since my issues with women in the past ended with arguments, the literal disappearance still fucks with me, i've held back on contacting her but its in my head a lot these days

to clarify, WHEN she was disappearing i sent 3-4 texts over the course of a few days, the first bunch being paced out "hey hows it going" kind of shit and the last one being 'okay somethings fucky and if its something i did do me the decency to at least tell me" and never heard back

the closest thing i came to contact with her after that was her hitting the like button on something i said to my other friend on Facebook

i'm still not strong enough in will i guess, i got to touch a booby once and i wanna touch one again i guess

I'm finally getting to play video games tomorrow after a busy week of travel. I need to buy a ps2 though since I impulse bought a game I played a while back since it's a bit hard to find for an ok price.

Oh it's you. Get over it dude.

Is your friend fluent in nippon?

Usually a shit ton of games, pokemon cards, yugioh. They also have pin collecting and waifu pillows, and those anime girl boob mouse pads, kinda funny. One day I should look for a ritsu waifu pillow there. The games are ebay priced for the most part though so no good deals on that stuff.

I'm still thankful for that webm!

Great. PS2 is my fav console because of all the games.

Have you seen the glory that is Sekko Boys?

These threads became disgusting normalfag hideouts for a while. Don't worry, I endured the horror to bring depression back into style.

No, but I have had a lot of female friends (most of whom I later found out wanted to fuck me) and thus have a lot of experience with how women operate. They're petty little creatures that have practically no consideration for anything that exists outside of their immediate range of influence, and they mostly hold really fucking dumb ideas about everything.

Agreed. 2D is the future, and one day I will find my waifu.

What the fuck is that meant to mean?

i find myself doing both a lot. but its been just over a year now since i've had any dealings with broads, despite losing weight and trying to shape myself up so maybe i get one more shot i figure that was my last go at it

We're not friends anymore.

Where did you travel? What game did you get?

Damn that does sound really really fun. I wish I had that near me. And you might find the same daki of her I always see online.

Assassins Creed 2 or Brotherhood. It felt like a chore playing it. I never played another AC after those. Online mode was pretty fun when there was actually matches found.

I am finally meeting a friend in person for the first time after seven years of communication. We first met during an online match. I would have never imagined me sending that goofy message about his character design would lead to nearly decade long relationship. Iā€™m so exited and terrified. I took a second job to earn a little more money, and I am fucking tired. I want to surprise him with tickets to amusement park. He's never been, and although I hate that place with a passion, it is his childhood dream so I guess I will suffer.

Been a rough couple of days. So broke I couldn't afford a seventy-nine cent peach. That was one embarrassing check out. Thank God I get paid tomorrow.

Tired as fuck today, might make some quick doodles

I added it mostly since it wasnt some template bullshit like is all over the catalog. It might only be tangentially related to vidya, but at least theres content there, unlike most other shit on the catalog.

Unless its politics related then Holla Forums busts out the floorboards.

The fairer sex thing is due to their daintiness, not any kind of honor or anything. Women are duplicitous by nature, you get used to it.

Go for it if you want, but just keep in mind you'll most likely end up even more hurt and dejected in the end. But best to learn by doing anyhow.

You should try PS1 and the older nintendo console then. Plenty of games there. Hell PS1 was the golden age of gaming.

Nope. I don't watch much anime anymore. Don't like having to read while I'm watching. Means I can't play vidya.

Nah don't bother yourself with her, forget her, she would've contacted you if she wanted anything real

Isn't emulation a thing?

And I am stillā€¦ you're welcome!

Morning friends.

I'm drawing blanks, can't think of a game I didn't at least like when I played it until the end.

You're the guy who can't get over the fact that a 3DPD looks like a certain vidya character right?

True, but all the template shit is STILL vidya!

THANKS!

Yeah you are pretty right there.

How was your relationship with your mother?

So are you dating this person?

Evening folds.

What movie is on tonight?

Go watch one of the weeb shows I told you too instead.

How can there be a future if you cant have kids?

Too bad Mark will never go full hotpocket and fix up the threads again.

Then you just learn Moon and don't worry about it. Think of all the imports you'll be able to play once you learn it.

Artificial vaginas.

Morning Plank.

Nope, that's not me.

Controlling and overbearing, but well-meaning.

Make 2D babies, obviously.

Sorry no movie. The two fags couldn't come up with a dumb theme or something. Just more Gundam.

Overpopulation is a problem tbh.

if you're really lucky get an early ps3 with backwards compatibility for more games

i've held back for a year. but what i want more than anything is a fucking answer, if i did something wrong i'll accept my fuck up and try to improve but i wanna know -what- i fucked up

i'm not afraid to admit when i was wrong, but i need the example as to why i guess

anyway have a drink boys, its nice to air this one out cuz i never talk about it with my IRL friends who knew her as well, they're all just like "how weird where'd she go" if its ever brought up

How you been lately doodle user?

Its for when me and name watch vids together nightly

I guess I can spare another hour.

I've got a big enough backlog, thanks.

kill me

That's because Holla Forums is the designated shitter of the chan. One has to stay under the roofed threads

NO PROBLEM

It's always the same here

Im watching Char's counterattack now so I will watch gundam by my self.

Then you both can enjoy the show

Only if you kill me too.

How bout fucking you instead?

And now you want to break from the control of all women!

It all makes sense!

What'd you do now?

What you been up to since last time?

frighteningly fatigued this friday, my forehead fetishizing friend

Do I get to keep both Konata and Kagamin?

Shit, sorry. That dude usually posted shit with Simpsons so I assumed, whatever.

I know, I just prefer PS2.

Yeah, I wish fucking faggots didn't steal my old one.

How's your BFF Jerid?

Oh cool. Have fun.

Thanks, Doctor Ritsu, you helped me reach the bottom of my psychological problems. Now I can become a functioning member of society and contribute to the betterment of humanity.

Goodbye, 4AM. With all my neuroses cured, I will no longer need you.

We are both too lazy to upload stuff so its always youtube or niconico streams though.

Whats got you so tired?

4:20 nigga you know what it is

Prolly Dragon Age: The first one

youtube.com/watch?v=8trmVNUr2U0

idk if it's on there but this show called connections. traced technological advancements from thing to thing. like it showed how the invention of the triangular sail led to other nautical inventions eventually laying the groundwork for the a-bomb.

SHUT EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

lol
yea she sounds more like she wants attention. nuttin more unattractive than a bitch who just wants attention and "likes" niggas for essentially no reason.

oh that fucking sucks, mine died awhile back and i replaced it with a superslim but the superslim is the ugliest little piece of shit

I'd argue that Holla Forums is the designated shitter of an imageboard, but then I remember 8/b/ is dead because of a shit BO, 4/b/ is pure normalfags at this point, and practically every other place is either dead or requires you knowing a second language to use.

You did it!

I been a nintendo fan boy during sixth gen, so I've missed out on a lot.

Up and down the state. Saw some nice museums and had a good time driving on the way up. The way back had traffic.

I usually like to own physical copies of console games. Though emulation isn't something I'm going to take out of the equation.

Probably going to do that.

Just doing my job. Good luck in your conquering of many women formally autistic ladies man.

Vidya related most times, as its not about a game but some oneliner aspect or another. By that metric, denton and gawker are vidya too as theyre a part of videogames journalism.

At least the latter isnt dogpiss to read though. Were even getting unpopular opinion threads again Yaku, we need to purge

Definitely not spooky stuff, since the cytube hates nice things.

I shudder to think of how entitled bottoms would be with artificial wombs.

That'd end up as a seriously fractured mind, like a half dozen tulpas in one guy.

In third world countries, not first world. We're under replacement rate atm. Were not the problem, its the other guys who wont stop breeding. If we stop feeding them thoughā€¦problem solves itself.

I cast autism on you. Roll 2d10 for will save

not sure, might be lack of sleep/messed up schedule + no willpower to do anything

I'm supposed to get up early

you get none of them

Well, I've been ignoring it since early May thanks to the PC I bitch about here pretty much every day. I want to get back to it.

I went from my work all the way through two hours worth congested traffic just to visit some friends a few towns over. We got dinner, then played Mario Party 3. I went from losing horribly to tying for first with my best bro. He won the ensuing dice roll for victory. I've never seen a tie in a mario party game before. I wasn't mad. I wasn't mad at all.

Get your shit together fam

Well, it's kind of late to buy a ps2, so you might have to use it

Holla Forums is already flooded. Here at least they are careful not the overflow the whole damn board

You really are full of surprises DMX, thanks!

Super jelly here, I love museums but never get to go to any. See anything really cool?

You should get some rest then!

You should stay up all night then!

Oh boy another day another set of suicidal thoughts

Most people like closure, thats true. Have you considered she might have found someone else she was more interested in and dropped contact because of it?

Should spare 3. Things are best in triples.

I'll be over later.

I thought that was punjabi /n/?

Any reason why?

i'm going to be a train wreck the whole day then
i don't really have a choice now

I don't think I've ever seen so many as I have in the past week. Most of the time it's some shitter who is upset his enlightening post about how some game Holla Forums likes is shit didn't sway consensus.

Gee Konata, how come your mom lets you get both waifus?

It wont just be /cuteboys/ that are anally unpained from a lack of stimulation.

You'll never learn Japanese.

Because Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums already take care of that for them.

Wait a tie was just a dice roll? No minigame? Nothing? BULLSHIT. I woulda smashed the controller.

Have you tried just like being happy?

Really though whats got you down user?

Besides 3DPD has turned to shit so why care?
Maybe a lil underpopulation will help fix 3DPD?

It's nice to get different flavors.

Yeah they stole a lot of shit even one of my PS2's and all it's and ps1 AND PS3 games.

Did his gf beat him up again?

Mostly because I grew up with it more and the camera controls are more refined.

I try to keep up w/ ya'll pos but ya niggas do it too fast nigga, one I'm gettin olda nao nigga and two they need to make computers easy to use like tv so wez can overcome and get that paper like the whites and the chynee.

you already know what it is boi

watch office space and do some cocaine, clear that shit right up.

a lot of niggas axe me how I maintain my reportorial health despite my decades long cocaine problem. That's why I fux with a neti pot foreal tho.

=satan trips for my nigga big pun==

fucked it up anyway fuck it nigga

Try for an 30 min/hour nap at least. If someone is waking you up to go. You'd be surprised what a tiny nap can do.

It?

too bad

I can barely remember the other languages I learned.
Unrelated note, here's a song from a game because I can't be fucked going into the cytube.

Nice try.

It takes real friendship to get through that fam

It's normal. Just ignore them and keep on walking the path. Why waste your life killing yourself when you never know what could be lurking around the corner

That doesn't exist boss

ashiei

Don't worry fam, your hands might get old, but your voice is still the same

user that sounds interested to me

does she ask you stuff about you?

Try harder.

Well, no. We can't really date seriously because of the distance. Do I love him. Yes. I believe he loves me too. He tells me everyday. And no matter what time, if I text or call him, he will answer.

He's not dating anyone now. But he dated three other girls during our friendship. Me one. Even when he was dating those girls, he still talk to me everytime he saw I was online. Even ask for advice.

It might not work. But it doesn't hurt to try.

one of my assumptions is that she got back with the boyfriend she had before she met me

my other assumption is she was mad because the night we almost had sex i didn't go through with it cuz i didn't have a condom handy that night i mean i still did some stuff not to blue ball her mind you, but i didn't get anything outta that

i gotta stop thinking about her, but lately its been stuck in my head deep, probably cuz i'm just a lonely piece of shit though but since i'm ranting a little bit, its still weird cuz the time i spent with her all seemed pleasant, we never argued, i never had to buy her shit unless i wanted to, the one emotional moment we had when we started realizing feelings for each other was handled in an adult and drama free way

then bam, gone, just weird m8

fuck thieves, if kazuma kiryu was my dad, whoever stole my ps2 as a kid woulda got stomped out

Oh a bit of this and a bit of that. and my mom and girlfriend dying within 3 weeks of each other

nigga no one wakes me up
it's like trying to bring a rock to life
ain't happening

das ryte
what's sad is if I was finna check that shit ova I'da got dat shit.

Well my dad was pissed. Bought me a new PS3 though. Which was nice.

When in doubt, buy a bigger alarm clock

I took a year of German in high school, but I don't remember it because it was something like 6 years ago.

You got it in the end.

Well good luck user! You going to go for a big confession when you meet and everything?

Apparently new hotpockets or some shit keep dismissing reports. And not deleting blatant rule 7 violations. I mean, Holla Forums has always had light moderation, but at this point it seems like we have anti moderation.

True. Women past 50 will want new wombs to be older mothers increasing the amount of autistic kids

Exactly why I think we should stop sending food to africa, and stop fucking with the middle east. Let them all kill each other and we'll mind ours.

Ah, I gotcha, so did I.
PS2 camera controls, hah! Though compared to the original resident evils any camera control is better thats for damn sure.

At least you tried.

Codemonkey can try to rewrite the records all he wants, but /n/ will have its revenge, and rise greater than ever to jihad the infidels.

i had to buy my own replacement ps2, but my parents bought me some fresh games when i did that. i learned some lessons there i guess

I'm Canadian. We're required to take French clear through 9th grade. Here are the words I remember

Damn sorry user. Recently?

Been playing a lot of Overwatch. Backed off it for a bit tho, since it was getting in the way of me workin' on stuff.

So close and fucked up hard, son

what about yes and no?

time to read King Arthur

I-I'm sorry userā€¦

Jihads sound good, anything to bring some natural selection

Been a fun day. I'm sure >>>/suicide/-chan would be upset at the outcome though.

Don't usually watch youtube series. Maybe Gaius Tacitus or that primitive technology channel that someone posted on Holla Forums just recently. Life of boris has some good recipes but holy shit the lelsorundumb cancer in most/all episodes is terrible

Also I'm really struggling to get through k-on. Ritsu isn't even a good character. I mean, granted there hasn't been a good character yet and she is comparatively high tier to the rest of them but jesus.

I'm not going to let a machine control my life!

jesus that is harsh

Yes.
Yeah it's shitty nowadays. But I'm used to it so it's not a problem.

Thankfully, I had a spare one so yay!

Yup. He had 2 stars, I had 1 star, I got the HAPPENING star, and we tied at exactly 171 coins. The game just says "well, there can only be one so, roll some dice." I rolled a 3, he rolled a 9. The only reason we tied for coins was because on the very last turn, the very last player (our third) ended up landing on the same spot as my bro, and dueled him for all he had on him, and lost, which coincidentally was exactly the amount needed to tie.

The only reason I didn't gut everyone was because I was feeling like Mango, the comeback kid. youtube.com/watch?v=hbl6L6GUsak

Damn, man, that sucks.

Oh, no is non. I remember that too. All I'm getting is "allo" for yes but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

aww shit new thread theme niggas
rip

we we

Recently? And at what age?

Just means we'll have more warriors of Kek.

Is that just Quebec or is that for the entire country? Get out while you can.

Just sleep in the kitchen floor with ketchup all over you and a knife next to you, the screaming will wake you up.

Eh sounds like he deserved it anyway

YO ARE YOU KEANU REEVES?!

I think she found someone else she wanted is all. Women do it a lot, always playing the field, even while in relationships. You could always creep on her a bit to try and find out, but before you decide to pursue trying to find out, keep in mind you're going to end up hurt either way. So long as you're fine with that is what matters.

You already do.

Jesusu Christo!

how much are you working out per day that some games get in the way of it?

on the topic of working out
fuck running, but i'm gonna keep doing it.

lucky you.

mila is pretty cute, shame i kinda refuse to play DOA due to my local fighting scene being shit dead and the game being re-release and DLC hell

Thanks for the recs, and yeah we watched that primitive thing today already.

Yeah well at least she can hear and talk and isn't a cripple.

user, you are the machine. You are the post. You are not the loli

Indeed, why kill them when you can have your revenge later, with a side dish

It's countrywide, I think. I'm in Ontario and it was mandatory here to appease the frogs.

Yea recently, my mom got cancer and finally passed earlier last month and my girlfriend died early this month going out to get me booze because I didn't want to move

my mom was 55 and my girlfriend was 20

Sick "Burn"

the damage is done, can't really kick me anymore at this point, but theres still that nagging feeling

i tried facebook creeping but her low use of it yielded no answers. but i should just fucking get her off my mind completely but its been lingering badly lately.

Yes she is. And I know the feeling.

wiener

i like her to be alive well for the time being until the cancer inevitably kills her

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00001101 00001010

With you in their lives, it's surprising they didn't kill themselves earlier.

Cancer is a bitch
Shit user, it's things that happen in life. You couldn't have foreseen it.

Gud Morning 4AM-cho

yo running is the hardest shit to keep up wif tho foreal. I leave my weights layin around I'll get to em at least once a day or every other day. Running tho's hard to do consistently unless you can trick yourself into loving it and having time for it.

I bought 3 games it was Inside, I am Satsune and We Happy Few.

Inside and I am Satsune are worth the money, I love how brutal Inside death of the kid is, holy fuck the dogs are brutal.
Also the awesome thing with I am Satsune is the rpg system I'm more into the tbs shit than the Active stuff but just the choice of chose between the two is an awesome idea.

So sorry user. Hopefully in the future you'll be able to move on a bit, I hope you can make it through the next few months.

Wow, rude.

Fuck the frogs.

And yet a deaf mute is a more interesting character.

are you the user that lost his girlfriend to a drunk driver?

I agree, but they're a big enough part of the population that our leaders are always sucking their proverbial cock.

i wanna play revelator too, i love guilty gear in general, but after i kept hearing how XRD was going to just add everything via DLC then just make a re-release with no upgrade option i was pretty fucking miffed

and baiken and robo ky still aren't playable again, they're my favorites

i've tricked myself into the lifting part, i just listen to heavy metal and anime music and get in the zone, running will take the same effort. plus since i spent the money on the shoes i'm so cheap i have to get my moneys worth out of it

the shoes are great though, i was sore after my run, but my feet weren't

smdh family

nigga is straight keanu dude

I have mixed feelings about those. It's half of me that wants to let go and the other half that believes I must not go out like that

You are a machine, you can translate it for me don't ya?

This is why you bundle up for winter and sleep when you're sick. Going out to play hockey when sick is asking for trouble.

You should try the old kessen games on PS2

Guess it could work. Big Boss is supposedly autistic too. And if theyre that bad off, we can just use em as mortar fodder.

Well, think on it a bit and decide what you need to do. The longer you wait to make a decision is the more you're going to stress for nothing. Either decision will leave it in the past and allow you to move on sooner.

Whats with cancer and moms today.

How long does she got?

Who?

Yes. I do have one
Not like it isn't common knowledge to you anyways.

Wow Ritsu. That's kinda low.

I'm not that good with fightan either, but I enjoy everything about it. Just wish I wasn't shit.

Okay, I will.

We agreed to settle it at a later date, handshake and everything.

Shit. There aren't really many words I could offer that might help you feel better, but you've got my condolences.

01101110 01101111

no fucking clue sense she refuses to go to the doctor and is going down this all natural route

No

At the very least my mom gave me the house and my fathers small fortune so I can just sit inside for the rest of my life rotting away

Mornin senpai. In celebration of ending my time with Walmart I've decided to start avatarfagging. Nothing obnoxious, just something like Plank does to let regulars know who I am.

As for the youtube series, I'd check out collative learning. He does film analysis in a reasonable, head-out-of-ass way. youtube.com/user/robag88

i use my lucky sevens to bring good luck upon the circlejerking faggots of the 4am general

how right you are, boss.

I'll use it for the stuff people sell for too high of a price.

I saw some cool wild west stuff. The key is to look for the walk in museums or not well known ones. Aquariums are always expensive because they know people will come to see it. I found a nice museum in a small town that gave me a lot more to see for 10$ than what you would likely see at an aquarium for 40$. In small towns, a lot of the older architecture should till be around, and they could have signs for you to learn a bit about it. Basically, cities suck for finding cool things.

I've was on and off when it came to nintendo. Played the nes when the snes came out, pc in the fifth gen, pc and gamecube for 6th, pc for 7th, and pc wii u for the 8th. I've never really delved into Playstation due to my friend doing a piss poor job of shilling it to me. Though I guess that's ok because I could have accidently bought a ps4 like he did if I followed his advice.

This is fine.

Whoa man, you need to be more open minded. Some of them might identify as attack helicopters and as such not have a penis.

I've evolved beyond simple waifufagging.

If they are used as mortar fodder, the memes generated by their colective autism on the front lines may generate an Avatar of Kek to appear and help us in our time of need. I like the way you think.

I think he already knows. He is willing to leave for me, but I don't want to rush. Vacations are fine for now.

You don't remember the basic greetings? Bonjour Monsieur, comment allez-vous?
Never forget the basics.

That's just terrible. I'm sorry user.

He started it fam

Holy shit really? You should slap some sense into her or try and get her committed or something.

Get em tiger

Smart

You bastard, you're going to make me google shit won't you?

Oh one of those annoying faggots huh? Also,the PS4 is only good for Yakuza if you're into that.

Talk some sense into her.

Some of the greats left too soon.

What? I think you misunderstood my post. I meant like working on drawings and makin' vids. Not lifting weights. Tho, most I do is some jogging/running.

Anyway, it was just a week where I just played Overwatch non stop. I moderate my time on the game now.

that's a waste of a small fortune user

get a minimum wage job at like 2 days of 8 hours and put that money towards something useful like hydroponics to grow produce or even weed

i'd feel myself a bit and say i'm above average at fighting in certain games, but since my little scene died that confidence should be long gone

fighting games are fun, but dealing with netcode to play them isn't

Damn that's rough. In one way it doesn't really mean anything because it could be decades, just like anyone's death, but I wouldn't want shit like that over my head. Did you try telling her she's being retarded?

Thanks added to the list!

And how you bee ae86? Any news on that milf? Any plans to see her now that the walmart gig is done?

Sounds vaguely familiar but before my time really

Yeah I feel ya. I'm not sure my net could handle it.

Evidently I'm here just to suffer so no doubt I'd get caught and thrown in the fucking slammer for life.

You could study economics and use that fortune in investments. Full jew style, but it'll get you cash

Excess of Estrogen in our environment causes cancer and is a major contributor

Beer and plastic and fucking everything

You could've went about it another way instead of sounding like an asshole that talks shit about people with disabilities. Being a bad character is something someone can work on, but how do you work on not having arms or not having legs?

Exactly!

Leave? Like move to you?

That makes sense actually.

i've already tried

there is no changer her mind
i pray for the best

i just try to keep it out of my mind until the
time comes

01111001 01100101 01110011

I'm sorry user I forgot that not all the states legalized it yet

I'd say that Bloodborn looks good, but that's just the fact that I'm addicted to the Souls series

I'd play them if it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to drive 2+ hours to get to an area that actually has any fighting games worth a shit.

Yes.

It's not good to be stagnant. You'll meet someone new, and love again. Don't let your depression cripple you.

my mistake, i am a little drunk right now.

drawing is something i keep telling myself to get my head back into seriously, maybe because i love watching old anime more and more these days, but unlike physical exercise the results are much slower to please me, and much easier to discourage me

i used to draw all the damn time too, definitely wasn't great though, it was just fun

i could go on savage losing streaks sometimes with my buddies if i couldn't keep up practicing like they did sometimes, and not feel phased, and just try to keep learning. on netcode i just get salty and can't explain it

I called you a faggot all those timesā€¦
and I post jojo
I don't know who's keeping up but I'm certifiably a rated sailor I think, maybe. Also I saw my lady love once over the past weekend and it was really sweet, we got a lot closer this time and she really said from the bottom of her heart how she felt.

You could have been born right for one.

red is that you with your cripplefu too?

At least have a heart to heart with her and tell her you don't want to lose her.

You can't really force the unwilling to get medical attention. Make all the necessary amends and be ready for the inevitable fam. You have time, a luxury not all of us get.
Also fuck you, I'm googling this shit

I never paid much attention in school.

Jojo user! You fucked a nigger once!

How you been?

that the shit we put in our food and the environment is giving people cancer and reducing male birthrates globally even in fish?

nah.

FUCKING SAVAGE

What about bloodborne?

Or he could try and take control of the underworld and become a kingpin. Would be interesting.

That reminds me, octo hasnt been around along time now. Is he dead?

Not even Shizune likes cripples.

Funā„¢, like loli, does not belong in the 3d realm.

I was fine while I was awake. Also the falling over in hockey is because I haven't skated since I was 10. Though apparently I am better at skating than the gf and she got fucking mad because apparently I'm so good at everything without ever practicing and she tries so hard and ends up being somewhat matched if a little better than my entry level.

Ain't that the fucking truth.

I've been good. Got some cleaning done today, probably gonna edit some too. As for the milf, things seemed to be going well until we were supposed to go to the city (her idea) After I asked her if she still wanted to the day before, she flaked. After that she stopped talking to me so much. I asked her if she wanted to hang out another time and she flaked again. It just seemed like she lost interest for some reason, or she was just leading me on or something.

At any rate, she was kind of annoying and I was only hanging out with her in hopes of fucking her so I don't think I'll see her again.

That's the best approach I guess, but it's gonna be shitty. I'll pray for u nigga

Example A.

How about you stop not having normal human body parts or assimilate with the borg to at least stand up right.

I just said I'm doing okay. I have pictures of her on my phone now, oh I have a phone now also, but it's dark and I'm laying down and I don't want to hook up my machines to show off to 4 am.

THEY TURN THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

No clue, he does ride that motorcycle. I've got him on skype but I deleted it. Maybe I'll reinstall and check soon.

I won't deny that I was a fucking idiot when I was younger.

I was never interested in Souls, if I wanted difficulty I'd to DMC for fast paced shit.

I get salty too. I hate that I'm a salt bag.

Not my thing.

Don't die again.

I never meant you, just your friend.

oh yeah, frogs are mutating jurasic park style but instead of going female to male it's male to female

how fucked up is that

No it's me. Cripple characters are good in their own ways too.

I was reinforcing my point.

This.

I'm sorry user it's late and my brain hurts from the 4 days of pain before. I have no idea what you're trying to get accross.

01110011 01101111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01111000 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00111111

He could. A man with nothing to live for can achieve great things sometimes

We all were, we all were

You can be a little bitch about it or actually pull yourself over the limitations. Clearly you're the former.

Nobody likes the same things.

Not surprising. Men are better at physical activities than women. Not sure why she'd expect any different. Still, get some rest and sleep for 12 hours and the cold will be gone. It's what I do. Nip that shit in the bud before it starts.

True, though he sounded experienced, so I assumed he didnt crash
Why's that?

That's surprising, considering how much you love Yakuza.

She probably just realized she was becoming a cougar and didn't like the idea. Nothing to do with you I imagine.

You glad to be free from work?

I remember you saying something about going off and being a sailor now but are you the guy who was going to be in a submarine?

Wait what really?

It's a'right, man. Drinkin' does that.

Yeah, drawing a side job for me kinda. I want to hopefully make a living off it, but for now it's just makin' pocket money.

Stop being a dumb cripple you dumb cripple

Wasn't Octo the other user that rode motorcycles somewhere here in Florida? I always hear of motorcyclists ending up in accidents out of concern from my mom and friends. I could have been one of them tonight actually, taking an hour long ride after having been awake for almost 20 hours is not fun when you notice yourself doing the head bob and jerking to keep yourself in the center of your lane. My only saving grace was that I was blasting Dethklok on mp3 and forcing myself to sing really horribly and focusing on the sound of my own voice to stay awake.

little bit of money is better than no money

Hotwheels, please go.

here comes the airplane

open up for landing

news.yale.edu/2015/09/08/estrogen-shrubbery-and-sex-ratio-suburban-frogs

SUH MUHRENS
yes I'm going on ship submersibles

Just to get this straight, I don't have any disability, I just thought shit talking about a cripple because they're a cripple is weak thing to do.

Nope.

Yakuza and DMC are fast paced difficult games. Souls games are all much slower.

He also lives in Florida which has terrible drivers so.

And because I only had 2 people I talked to there, one of which I also have on steam and is probably dead.

Oh and smokes 4am skype calls which are also dead. Would rather just get rid of another spy device so I deleted it.

going to change the subject from my mothers inevitable demise
shit is making me sad

01100001 01101110 01100001 01101100

Fucking wrecked.

I went skating with my family the other day. It was hot as hell, but it was really fun learning how to skate again.

Not that I'm saying his gf is a feminist cunt but the line of thinking prevails beyond the reach of those who call themselves feminist.

That's what I'm thinking. Not everyone is going to go for it. And hell yeah I'm finally free! I'm going to get so much shit done. Even though I haven't done anything today except clean. I think I'm gonna cook tomorrow.

That sounds dangerous, glad you're ok

Yep.

Luckily, I'm picking up traction in clients. Just gotta work on keep it consistent.

Well shit.

What the fuck are you doing, do you have a death wish?

Oh well its suburban frogs, its fine!

Nice! You might get to launch nukes if hillary wins!

I'm nearly deaf in one ear and I don't hear anything about it quite literally.

Do you know why those stopped?

welp i'm almost out of steam so i would like to say its nice to get to air stuff out when i visit these threads, thanks for listening to me complain every once and awhile, m8s.

praise 2d tomboys

where do you think we are

Hello

God damn, Ritz is bringing the Trump-tier bantz.

Men with nothing to lose are always the scariest to deal with. There's nothing to control them.

Yup.
Yeah, seriously. Sometimes you gotta ride tired, but that shit is often a risk, especially with some of the other drivers on the road who seem to think the law doesnt apply to them. Glad to see you're alright tho.

Bloodborne is more speed oriented, like Dark Souls 3. I wish they were slow like you said, it'd make them better
I bet you like bayonetta

I read it wrong, I've had a 7 hour drive so I guess I'm acting before I put thought into it. Yeah he wasn't into jrpgs that much, and what he did have didn't really interest me as it was mostly multiplats. He slso did that for the ps3 and ps4. War of the monsters was fun though.

I've change a lot, so it's weird to look back at what I was.

That's fucking cute, where's it from?

And night.

post more user

01110000 01110010 01100101 01110000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110100 01101111 01101101

I admire people who have the balls to get in a tsumarine, I'd be tense every second

We all have our own deathwish fam

Cya next time user!

Cherish it! One day soon you will be a working man who will never be free again

Smokes hates us now.

Yee.

Yeah, sounds like an idiot.

Is it because he's still upset that I keep removing him?

before i go, its from Tomo-chan.
shits like cheat codes for my favorite kind of waifus

read.tomochan.today/releases

thank you user and goodnight

He was from 4am too. Wonder how many people we've lost so far.

He barely shows up to IRC, kinda worried about him

They need to fuck so badly.
I want to see it happen so badly.
Then their friend and ohohohoho can do the same thing as well.

BB is pretty fast paced, It's fun but super babby mode, and killing bosses on the first encounter is something you'll do more often than not. On top of that you can even kill them before a second phase or whatever without even being that great so it's a crapshoot whether or not you'll enjoy it.

If it's so weak why don't the cripples stand up for themselves

the sub isn't the scary part
it's the long fucking stretch of deployment that's spoopy. I work 24 hours a day for 3 months under and 3 months on land alternating when I finally get out there

MY FUCKIN NIGGA MAN

luh dat nigga fo'real, plus he got mo healf den ne no heart niggaz out here jockin

yeah feel ya, it's not so much I never run but I can't do it consistently.

Kubrick in my top 5 nigga.
red pilled af tbh. Still gotta watch that paths of glory tho.

icu fam

hotwheels dead nigga damn

01001111 01001000 00100000 01011001 01000101 01010011 00100001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110010

i want to die right now

Yes, but I'll be making films for my beautiful white wife, and our children so it'll be worth it. right?

hnnng

Z-axis was a mistake.

dmx get

Lots of dead things in this post, shame to hear. Hopefully the people are still ticking though. Who's the dead steam dude and how'd he die?

I Blame schools, they keep teaching everyone they're equal in all things no matter what. Reality doesnt care how people feel, and the education system today is leading too many people down a dangerous road. Life can be dangerous enough without being naive.

Nite.

He's in a demanding program isnt he? Could be he's just busy and doesnt have time right now.

quads my nycka

from the wish a nigga woods nigga

zeroes get

Maybe he decided to go be a normalfag or something.

I got the police watching you.

I haven't talked with him in ages because I can't stand him half the time

NOICE

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

You're pretty good

Which is why I prefer DMC.

DMX, my nigga. It's just not your day.

Dayum

I was an hour away from home, and my bro's mom is a cunt and doesn't like guests staying the night. Probably because she thinks it'd be embarrassing if I heard her getting pounded by her ex even though he hears her through the walls all the time.

Speaking of Florida drivers, about a week ago someone tried to pull out in front of me. You know that gif of Madara where his eyes are bugging out looking every which way and assessing the situation before reacting? That was basically me in that split second. I didn't have enough time to come to a complete stop, so I had to go into the oncoming traffic lane to get out of the way, and I managed to assess the distance between me and the next oncoming car quickly enough to make my swerve out of and back into my lane. Shit was SO cash.

took to two tries

nice

You too.

spoke too soon.

What if by working with hollywood jews you get infected with the liberal bug and marry a black woman!

Gonna keep that first bit to myself and he always had time before. And is still out of school right now? I think.

p gud fam

We'll never know since it's the whole way this site is set up that we won't.

One can only do so much.

We can always dream and look at 2D perfection.

You can't stand a lot of people

Let he who is without quads cast the first single.

ain't nothin new. nigga what numbers?

goddamn ryt, my shits is ryt nigga clean af

ya'll 4am niggas need some diligence and perseverance. when dey shut you out da front creep around da back and hit em up.

Get on my fucking level nigger

My room mate walked in and informed me that I have stayed up 24 hours, to which I replied that this is something that is true and I didn't want to accept.

Yeah, I bit too early.

I don't think he could be a normalfag if he tried.

mah nigga from another nigga

Besides all the ones I talk to off site but yeah I get what you mean.

How has your day been

I ain't e'n finna go up against you donald. I'll bend the knee. respeck family 1.

Yes. I don't want him to regret it, and I got plans. I have been saving up money. You know I have been turning down dates for years because of my personal fears, and I always secretly always hoped he would one day like me too. Now that he does it feels so odd. He confessed first. I think he was waiting for me to do it. He was too proud and I was too scared.

My French class was terrible. All we did was watch French films all day. What I know is from my mother.

I usually sit, so that may be why.

These numbers

Indeed boss, a man not afraid of death can be fearsome indeed. Even more than one who seeks it

I look back at old me and there's many thing I wish I could tell myself. Stop being a little bitch being one of them. But I accept who I was, if I never was like that I wouldn't be here today like I am. That doesn't mean I wouldn't smack some sense into my old self.

The submersion you mean? I'm not really versed in subs. I just feel being in an underwater coffin where a leak can get you drowned at 5 km under the sea a bit spooky.

01001001 00101101 01001001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01000101 01010010 01010000 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101101 00001010

You did it fam! I'm proud of ya nigga

dat is 1 weird fukn gondola nigga

Pretty average so far, which for me isn't too bad lately.

How you been user?

Thats really cute! Make sure you let us know how it turns out!

It's just a feeling.

The anime got to it.

I'll get a complete copy of Adventures of Batman and Robin one day.

Accept the fact that you were awake to see real nigga hours.

I'd marry a man before I married a black woman. No amount of jewry could stop me.

Worst comes to worst I'll make political thrillers with Mel Gibson.

Depends. University students are starting now, college is only later.
You tease.

You got me there.

00111110 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01110010 01110000 00101110 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01111001 00111111

George will always have good taste.

I do what I can.

is 4 am becoming one of them spoopy ass listening stations?

Oh yeah I forgot that happened.

You got some inside info you are hiding from me?

What is your plan to get in the biz post school anyway?

Well maybe thats it but hes been flaking for months now really.

Well we aren't trained to let a leak just happen
and a leak won't sink us
A flood will sink us; a pipe ruptures and the whole room's flooded within a minute under the right conditions, you gotta do a ton of maintenance to keep the boat going until you can pump the water out. You only really sink if you really fuck up though, a water line rupture won't fuck us up unless we're all sitting on our asses, and the pipe rupture bell is the toppest alarm so it would be impossible not to find.

which k-on ho ass got dat heart o' gold?

oh you a real sailor, not like, a sailor moon sailor niqqa?

Totally forgot about that!

01100101 01101101 01100101 01110010 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100011 01111001 00100001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01100101 01110010 01110100 00100001 00100000

That still bugs me

Exceptional digits

Costanza knows.

Work my ass off in Shreveport. Try and make contacts/friends with some people in the industry. Slight problem is the only really talented/connected people I know are complete fucking assholes who I despise and resent. Including my professors.

I never got why people called light-brown haired people redheads. It's obviously not red, and it's not like people don't actually have red hair in real life.

01000010 00101101 01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101

Well, it still sounds kind of scary. Especially if you find yourself some unpleasant surprises along the way

It's a machine talking to another machine fam

A lot dod.

Yui best K-ON

It's a theory. A person theory. But seriously, when I think back on it, he did seem like a major normalfag.

:^)

it kinda bugs me that japanese school girl uniforms are a mix of dress white and blue navy uniforms, I don't know why.

Been good.

Just working on drawings while chillin' to some joints.

I wonder why. Maybe cause of the white bikini?

No, the loli is just radioing her masters to keep a log on all of us here.

Well, you would know better than me. We just talked sometimes in 4am.

Is it true you guys all end up going gay, since theres only 2 or 3 girls at a time on those things for months out in the ocean?

GET BUGGED

It's because she takes the dick 24/7/365

01000100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101101 00101100 00100000 01000100 01001101 01011000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01101001 01101100 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001000 01100101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110011 01100101 01110010

Shreveport? Theres a movie industry there?

I don't know, he was a shut in virgin so not much of one.

Because jews confuse innocence and cuteness with sex. Its why they are all pedos.

yo I was hopin there'd at least be some cipher involved in the message damn nigga.

I wonder how complicated cryptography has to be to actually cut it if you're doing shit under surveillance like that. I mean cryptography and encryption should be pretty safe but the means and resources of those who would be listening in a potential instance would be particularly sophisticated. Not to mention it can all be made useless via hacking or key loggers.

idk why tbh honest fam but I'm guessin it has somethin to do with japan's boner for the west in the years leading up to and following the meiji shit. nips goin full gaijin, shit was prolly scary.

How do I tell the communist CIA nigger supercomputer to fuck off?

WOAH there buster, we only let like one at a time on, and believe me, that's enough. Also it's not reasonable to become gay because you have work to do 100% of the time. So basically you become attracted to your work station.

Sure but 17 year olds aren't cute

He just had a personality that was overly friendly to the point where it just seemed he was faking it like what normalfags do.

Rape it.

01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100

6e 6f 20 6f 6e 65 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 6e 6f 74 69 63 65

01001001 00100000 01110101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01000100 01001101 01011000 00101110 00100000 01010011 01100001 01100100 01101100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101
Not if you make your own ciphered language. But of course, that would require more than the measly hour we have here

(heiled)
Dude, the movie industry is bigger in the mid-south than it is in California. A lot of the major pictures are in cali, but shitty tax laws have run it to the ground. An industry guy said there making like a third of the movies there that they were in the 90s. The biggest movies are shot there, but since it's shrinking it's hard to get in. The kind of scene I need as a low-level scrub is something where a lot of shit is being made; and shreveport has a lot being made and is only growing. See also: georgia, mississippi, texas.

well this thread is getting too retarded for my taste, I'm out have a good one

They are in 2d.

I can see what you mean. Maybe we were just practice so when he went full normalfag he'd be ok at it.

If you're looking for a quick fuck, mugi likes em black.

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101101 01110101 01100011 01101000

Look cuteness is about youth and 17 is barely legal in some places

He could've thought the dirty brown was to resemble brunettes' hair color. It just seems like he thought Ritsu's brown is what counts for "brown hair" in that image. Anime has the weirdest hair colors anyways.

You sure you aren't posting bantz because he was trashing your Ritz cracker?

See you next time exoanon!

Huh no kidding.

It makes more sense to film shit in those places anyway because you'd have more room for sets and shit.

Although you could never pay me to move to Louisiana. I fucking hate that place.

There was some kind of autism bomb detonated somewhere around here. Guess it's spreading a bit. Night fam

We'll never know.

She doesn't fuck niggers. She probably does.

I feed every meme, greentext, anti-semitic, anything I pick up off boards straight into the cloud so they know the deal and just to mess with it.

Should any gov't employee ever look into my google account they're going to see an absolutely unfiltered look at board culture of the last 4-5 years.

dayuum nigga

ye ain't finna know enuff fam. fo'real (((They))) gon get (You)

Or we could just ask him.

3a5e29

Assuming he even shows up

This is why you don't get vaccines.

Have we started the Autism?

I never watched k-on myself, is she really that bad in show?

I thought ritsu was like 16?

you'll have to go to an ascii translator and get it in 1's and 0's.

Sounds horrible. I have heard about how slutty girls get on those subs though

I figured every k-on chick got a racemixing doujin since nips seem to love it for some reason

3c 33

It's just shittalking waifus.

I can't even remember the question now, oh well whats your favorite flavor of icecream?

I'll just bug him on steam

The show has them go through all of highschool. So age range varies.

I've become a pure human being at the very least, so I can control my urges to the point of chastity, I'm just super depressed also so I give myself little onsies sometimes.

That should work.

**01001011 01101110 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01100011 01101011 00101100 00100000 01101111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01110010 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 00001010 01010111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110000 00101100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110000 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110000 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101001 01101110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100101 01101100 00001010 00001010 01000111 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 00100111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110011 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01110100 00001010 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01100110 00100000 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00001010 01000100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00001010 00100111 01000011 01110101 01111010 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101110 00001010 00001010 01000010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100101 01101101 01111001 00001010 01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00001010 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01100100 01101001 01101110 00100111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00001010 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 00100111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00001010 01000010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001

Faggot.
French Vanilla

real smooth

Are you saying 17 is too old or young to be cute

Either way your a nigger

From what I hear north louisianna is different than south louisianna. (read: more white)

yo speakin of cyphas

Guess I gotta work on my machine speak. Someday I'll find out what it said

user, you evil bastard

Indeed, the saging rises

Unless he kills himself first

which I kinda think he is going to

What makes it french anyway?

It's probably hex.

I hope he does, because maybe it'll be the crash I'm looking for

Im happy I dont have one then. Seems more trouble than it's worth.

Hm. Do their character models change over time with them?

Sounds like a noble goal. Im a thing of vice and aggressive activities. Your way sounds more peaceful.

073 116 039 115 032 116 105 109 101 013 010

Strawberry

Sounds tasty

Fam, you never dissapoint

That's pretty dark man.

the world is mine fam

I could never really get into it either.

I'm too broken to give a shit.

Hopefully for your sake. I've only been through it once and never plan to go back so I don't remember much.

Crash? Looking for? Hope?

I've never been autistic enough to check but I might have to now. I think they say they only grow a half a centimeter at one point though.

thanks for the wall of text dmx
69 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 6d 75 72 64 65 72 20 79 6f 75 20 69 6e 20 79 6f 75 72 20 73 6c 65 65 70

69 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 61 6c 77 61 79 73 20 6c 6f 76 65 20 79 6f 75
don't worry it wasn't anything important

105 32 119 105 108 108 32 98 111 109 98 32 116 104 101 109 32 102 111 114 32 116 104 101 32 103 108 111 114 121 32 111 102 32 111 117 114 32 104 111 109 101 32 108 97 110 100 13 10 112 114 97 105 115 101 32 98 101 32 116 111 32 97 108 108 97 104

Alright. I've been up over 24 hours now. I'm crashing.

Until next time.

You know who I am

I can never sleep on dubs fam. God bless ya life.

See you next time user!

I'm always sad that pic doesn't have Ritsu in it, this is her off screen in that shot

Strawberry is objectively the best of the more basic icecream flavors.

Don't worry, I would never raise a family in a niggertown. Hopefully this means I won't be living there forever.

night

I become too pure sometimes though. Like in that weird autistic way that I literally gave my coat to a shivering girl at a thing where navy school sailors had to baby sit post-prom highschoolers. I just kinda did it and everyone got mad at me to the point where they forced me to take it back. I get annoyed still because she wasn't dressed for a cold night and I was just lending a hand

I thought "nobody knew who you were".

not sure which niggatown you talkin bout but i feel ya man. it's rough cause I grew up in niggertown and exploited it for financial gain but am scared to introduce the real lifestyle and culture to my own children.

That's just being polite, why were they having a fit?

Huh I thought you were some user?

Do they got programs and shit to hook you up with jobs? You should change your last name to silverstein or something too!

why

Are there any good games out? Like really fun ones.
I'm probably just jaded as fuck but god damn are there any?

Going. Night guys! Happy Dreams

Thanks for the new pic, f-friend.

Yeah. Because we're all Anonymous here.

fallout for is good

smh tbh fam

Hey Todd.

Sexual harassment cases? They made it clear we could not fuck the high schoolers, and me being the person I am would not fuck a little shit like them because they are dumb and also civilian, so I thought nothing of it.

I don't know. I could ask I guess. But my name's been passed down for 4 generations so I'm not about to change it.

Super Monkey ball nigga

Night Yakuza.

you play iji yet nigga? iz free

Yeah, it always seemed overrated to me. Guess we're just not the type of people for waifus.

Considering theyre in their most important development state, I expected a bit more tbh. Women grow a lot in their teen years.

072 101 097 100 032 111 114 032 072 101 097 114 116 063

Should just ignore them and do wtv you want imo. I'd have let her freeze myself

Nite. Mcnuggies will visit you in sleep tonight. They wont be gentle

Jesus it sounds terrible over there.

Night yaku

Emulators.

Who?

WWF No Mercy

99 114 111 116 99 104

Some people need them, some don't. I'm fucked enough to think that they would be harming themselves if they stayed with me assuming they were real.

Who are you?

Turns out the translator I was using was broken
4d 65 20 74 6f 6f 20 66 61 6d 2c 20 77 65 27 6c 6c 20 66 69 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 6f 6e 65 6c 79 20 70 6c 61 63 65 20 65 76 65 6e 74 75 61 6c 6c 79

Does that include me?

Well said fam, it has no equal

FUCK

Night Yakuza, see you next time

This can't be a real flavor, what do you mean with that?

Not sure. Checking it on the internet shows that in Vanilla ice cream, actual vanilla is used- whereas in French vanilla a French-style egg custard base is used.

u postin from the moon or sumn monica?

Not me! Maybe I should take up name fagging too.

Ehh most girls I know had a single growth spurt at puberty and thats that. Feel like thats pretty common too.

I wish I had more info on my family like that. I'd really like to know if my great grandpa is the first born son in his family. And my great great too. Cause I know me, dad, and grandpa are.

I'll give you a hint
DESIGNATED

072 101 097 114 116 032 105 116 032 105 115

Well your name is Anonymous, so I'd assume that you are as such.

But I control the universe.

Geez get a load of this newfag, what you been here a week now cupcake?

Huh no kidding. Thats actually interesting and I was just joking.

That'd be pretty cool if he was. Today I learned that my great-great-grandfather sold booze back in the prohibition days.

I'm closer than you think fam

Have you been here for only a day?

49 27 64 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 74 6f 20 73 65 74 74 6c 65 20 64 6f 77 6e 20 73 6f 6d 65 74 69 6d 65 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 6f 6e 20 61 20 6e 69 63 65 20 68 69 6c 6c 20 77 69 74 68 20 61 20 77 68 69 74 65 20 68 6f 75 73 65 2e

119 104 97 116 32 116 105 109 101 63

i'm sure it's real somewhere

Tell me about the Bullgryn
Why does he wear the mask?

Niiice!

I would not be surprised at all if my family were moonshiners back in the day. This is the area that stuff was made in so.

I'll have you know I made the first 4am thread back on reddit 5 years ago!

Who?

Konata that's not how it works.

who?

What?

He's basically Huey but not as good

sure it can
works for porn

Bullshit. We all know that it's culture from all of those who came from Digg, which I started.

Who's Huey?

Not where im from. Girls went from no chest to decent to I was afraid to be called up to the front of class.

Look on the bright side, they'd still love you regardless.

087 104 101 110 032 116 104 101 032 115 117 110 032 109 101 101 116 115 032 116 104 101 032 110 111 114 116 104 032 115 116 097 114

thx doc
I'm swayze tho

4f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 2c 20 77 68 65 6e 20 49 20 6d 61 6b 65 20 74 68 65 20 62 69 67 20 64 6f 6c 6c 61 20 77 69 74 68 20 6d 79 20 6d 61 6e 20 44 4d 58 2c 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 74 61 6b 65 20 79 6f 75 20 74 6f 20 6c 69 76 65 20 69 6e 20 61 20 62 69 67 20 77 68 69 74 65 20 68 6f 75 73 65 20 6f 76 65 72 20 61 20 63 6c 69 66 66 2c 20 6f 76 65 72 6c 6f 6f 6b 69 6e 67 20 74 68 65 20 63 61 6c 6d 20 73 65 61 2e 20 41 6d 6f 6e 67 20 74 68 65 20 66 72 65 73 68 20 6f 63 65 61 6e 20 61 69 72 2c 20 6e 6f 20 6f 6e 65 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 64 69 73 74 75 72 62 20 75 73 2e 20 45 78 63 65 70 74 20 44 4d 58 20 69 66 20 68 65 20 64 65 63 69 64 65 73 20 74 6f 20 6d 61 6b 65 20 61 20 73 75 72 70 72 69 73 65 20 76 69 73 69 74

You had to be there.

Yes we are.

That makes it worse.

Be better than good.

Clearly I've been gone too long.

He's a small enough guy to wear a watch's band.

Did it go over well?

Also just out of curiosity, I looked up reddit.com/r/4am

It's private

Do I really need to break out my porn Ritsu?

Porn is different.

Oh thats just weird.

Eh thats just random genetic mutations and fat chicks.

I think im going to be sick

hold up

WHAT!!

105 39 108 108 32 98 101 32 119 97 105 116 105 110 103

4f 68 20 74 68 61 74 20 77 6f 75 6c 64 20 62 65 20 73 70 6c 65 6e 64 69 64 2c 20 69 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 20 66 6f 72 77 61 72 64 20 74 6f 20 74 68 61 74 20 64 61 79 20 6c 6f 76 65
62 75 74 20 6c 65 74 27 73 20 64 69 74 63 68 20 44 4d 58 2e 20 6a 75 73 74 20 79 6f 75 20 61 6e 64 20 6d 65

it is?
i hardly noticed

I'm not shocked they're stealing everything they can.

Someone needs to hack it.

It might be a rival 4am group

Where normalfags discuss methods of how to get back to sleep and be productive human beans.

Probably some fag from halfchan, doubt it was anyone here probably.

It WAS just shitposting. But now who knows

memes

i'm going to be sick

what's that graphic from?

Link site fgt.

Ritsu you love to be bullied don't you?

42 2d 42 75 74 20 44 4d 58 20 69 73 20 6d 79 20 6e 69 67 67 61 2c 20 6d 79 20 6f 74 68 65 72 20 66 61 6d 2e 2e 2e 20 49 20 67 75 65 73 73 20 49 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 61 73 6b 20 68 69 6d 20 74 6f 20 62 65 20 6d 6f 72 65 20 63 6f 6e 73 69 64 65 72 61 74 65 2e 2e 2e

politicallyincorrect.work/

How?
Not like you missed much.

Literally evolution. Some nips have tits, especially in anime. It's odd they dont have tits.

080 114 101 112 097 114 101 032 116 104 101 032 099 111 099 111 097 032 119 104 105 108 101 032 121 111 117 032 119 097 105 116

Good god ritsu, why? I dont believe you

4am threads have been banned from 4chan for at least a year. They don't even know about HARMONY

Because they could clearly be doing better.

I have only questions but dont want to hear the answers.

What're we competing on? Most suicides per capita?

Ha I'd actually really like to see inside now. Wonder if they have a nightly thread.

As much as I'd love shitposting credit for that, I probably couldn't set up an account and make a board for it in less than a minute.

Can't do better than true love

I don't know how to react.

104 111 119 32 109 117 99 104 32 115 117 103 97 114 32 115 104 111 117 108 100 32 105 32 97 100 100 63

4f 6b 61 79 2c 20 69 66 20 79 6f 75 20 6d 75 73 74

What would they even be competing with?

That's the problem, I wouldn't be able to love back.

There's already two rival groups in the threads. 3 if you count the ones who want to kill the threads.

fap?

I don't know. I only know Bel Rose is admin. No other explanation makes sense.

What are the other two groups?

The group in the IRC and the group in the cytube. There isn't any overlap. There's a handful on the /4am/ board, but they're just stragglers from the first two groups.

078 111 032 109 111 114 101 032 116 104 097 110 032 051 032 097 110 100 032 110 111 032 108 101 115 115 032 116 104 097 110 032 050

Then you're not their husbando and it's not true love. You'd need to find the ability to love yourself first

You need to go on an epic quest, like the tin man who needs a heart

Probably filled with fanfiction of homoko in lewd poses then.

they'd be competing against our superior waifus
shitsu and miku don't count

That's what I'm saying

The fire rises

What would a reddit poster even have for a waifu?

I'm unfriending you.

Let us know if you get a response!

Emma Watson or something

That's a good idea but I'm working right now.

AND THE FIGHT BEGINS

We can use this. With this we can convince the hotpockets and mark that reddit is behind the 4am threads on Holla Forums, and they even have an offbase 4am to coordinate. We could raid reddit and cause some chaos

Yes, yes. You are doing good my child.

When you decide to go on your quest for a heart i'll come. I'm looking for one too.

Reddit unironically likes 3DPD

72 111 119 39 115 32 50 32 51 47 52 115 32 63 32 13 10

probably some shit tier west cartoon faggot

oh ritsu, we we're never friends to begin with
unless you want? i might change my mind if you persuade me

do it anyway

Alright, it's the end of the night for me. Have a good one anons, and dream of beautiful lolis, for I will be doing the same.
Goodnight mis negros

53 61 79 6f 6e 61 72 61 2c 20 6c 6f 76 65 2e 20 49 20 6d 75 73 74 20 64 65 70 61 72 74 20 6f 6e 20 61 20 74 72 65 61 63 68 65 72 6f 75 73 20 6a 6f 75 72 6e 65 79 2c 20 61 20 6a 6f 75 72 6e 65 79 20 74 68 61 74 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 68 65 6c 70 20 6d 65 20 62 65 63 6f 6d 65 20 69 6e 20 74 6f 75 63 68 20 77 69 74 68 20 6d 79 73 65 6c 66 2c 20 74 6f 20 6c 65 61 72 6e 20 77 68 61 74 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 20 6d 61 6e 20 49 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 20 61 6d 2e 20 49 20 64 6f 6e 27 74 20 6b 6e 6f 77 20 77 68 65 6e 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2c 20 62 75 74 20 49 20 69 6d 70 6c 6f 72 65 20 79 6f 75 20 74 6f 20 77 61 69 74 20 66 6f 72 20 6d 65 2c 20 66 6f 72 20 49 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 63 6f 6d 65 20 62 61 63 6b 2c 20 66 72 6f 6d 20 74 68 65 20 64 65 70 74 68 73 20 6f 66 20 68 65 6c 6c 20 69 66 20 6e 65 63 65 73 73 61 72 79 2e 20 55 6e 74 69 6c 20 74 68 65 6e 2c 20 73 74 61 79 20 73 61 66 65 20 66 61 6d
42 65 65 6e 20 61 20 77 68 69 6c 65 20 73 69 6e 63 65 20 49 20 64 69 64 20 73 74 75 70 69 64 20 73 68 69 74 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 74 68 69 73 2c 20 74 69 6d 65 20 77 65 6e 74 20 62 79 20 71 75 69 63 6b 6c 79 2e 20 42 65 20 73 65 65 69 6e 67 20 79 6f 75 20 66 61 6d 2c 20 69 74 20 77 61 73 20 66 75 6e

I'll take my lack of heart to the grave.

It makes sense, because she has the same face as Richard Dawkins.

Yeah be my friend so I can unfriend you!

Cya user!

If he took of the mask would he die

Brianna Wu?

We need only keks blessing for luck and our victory is assured.

065 099 099 101 112 116 097 098 108 101 046 032 068 111 110 116 032 108 101 116 032 109 101 032 100 111 119 110

But a man needs heart to change the world.

D-dead thread?
about to go to work kill me

Obviously milo the fag

If I don't even have heart, what do I have to lose?

Good luck at work reg! It'll be over before you know it

That's a husbando.

As is this.

49 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 77 61 69 74 20 66 6f 72 20 79 6f 75 20 6c 6f 76 65 2c 20 6e 6f 20 6d 61 74 74 65 72 20 77 68 61 74 20 68 61 70 70 65 6e 73 2e 54 68 69 73 20 77 61 73 20 66 75 6e 2e 20 49 20 61 77 61 69 74 20 79 6f 75 72 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 20 62 72 61 76 65 20 68 65 72 6f

73 116 32 119 105 108 108 32 98 101 32 114 101 97 100 121 32 111 110 32 116 105 109 101 44 32 121 111 117 32 99 97 110 32 99 111 117 110 116 32 111 110 32 116 104 97 116 46

bitch i will come over there and chop that giant forehead down a size

Alright, im done for today. Was fun talking with you all everyone. Have a nice weekend

Who knows. Would be an interesting adventure finding out though

071 111 111 100 032 103 105 114 108

078 105 099 101 032 116 114 105 112 115

The perfect virtue signalling for a redditor then! Pretend you husbando is a waifu

Ay yo. What if this irc room is the Reddit 4am room?

I'd rather die fighting against becoming what others think is better, but that's just me.

84 104 97 110 107 121 111 117

LEWD!

That's a big Konata.

i'll help you get started

Back where we left off.

Oh god. What happened to you while I was away, you're way too aggressive.

THread's dead, gonna check out.

Night senpai

theres no such thing as too much

Your personality change is though. Have you been drinking or did clapsfag break you?

master didn't break me he fixed me

I'll fix you if you keep this shit up.

thread is getting slow
time for nudes

HE DID SOMETHING HORRID DIDN'T HE?!

No it won't be, that's why I complain.

Abandoning thread

he didn't do anything i did

you won't stay for the best part of the thread?
shame

I don't know what to think anymore.

i still hate you

You could have prevented this.

this is my thread now

;-;

I highly doubt that.

Good.

Honestly, the only person that could have prevented it was me.

I always love variants of these. They're always great.

test

ok who reported?

i'm going to make you my bitch right here and now

the day 4am gets banned will be glorious

It happened once, maybe we can convince Mark to convince Lime and Celeste to do it again.

i guess thread is dead now

there is that

one day it'll happen

I hope they realize how much better the threads will be when the shit is cleared out

i'm going to be in rizon channel now if anyone is still here

#4amgeneral

i have to stay up all day so i won't have anything else to do

they need to deal with the many template threads aswell
wifu Wednesday and such

Too bad they wont because muh culture

If you do you'll likely find all the gains in self respect and fitness will be lost. Because in todays world, Men are taught Women are equals. So Men take Womens opinions on board the same way they do a Man, but Women don't speak plainly, Women can use words as a weapon as they need to, or say whatever they think you want to hear.

Men should treat Women as children, incapable of self-determination or independent thought, until they've proven to them that they are the exception to the rule.

Only because its the only way a Man can protect himself from being hurt emotionally. Men would rather be beaten to an inch of death than have to experience a vengful ex-girlfriend.

that's one shit culture
it's more appropriate for boards like >>>/mai/

Did you get your hand slapped?
Isn't that what you wanted?

It'll never end

with a dick not a Banu
in a 4am thread of all places

i want to get of 4am's wild ride

The ride never ends

That's pretty funny m8.
Please tell me you're joking about that third line

What's Chen doing there?

Being bullied

I can't really see it happening anytime soon. I used to shitpost these threads anytime they came up, but I gave up when I saw a volunteer remove some gets and a roll imgae (I've seen multiple threads get derailed like this, but no volunteers ever cleaned it up). Obviously someone up high likes these threads or they would already be gone. They really are the lowest of the low, but why fight it?

i want to die

why would i be joking?

Mark has these threads as a pet thread and will defend them. I'd argue the mods here are just as bad as 4cuck.

I'll lead the way.

B-but it's just water bottles Chen..

C-comeon Konata..

She doesn't know that

he makes the right decision just to go back on it
4cuck tier moderators

i know you want this body, don't deny it

You should have been there for the anal pain.

She's a smart cat.

Please, I'm at work you know I can't be doing these things..

do it anyway

For you. Don't make me steal him from you.

I never would've though 4 am threads would go down this path.

we're in after hours
it always goes down this path

They've been like this for a while.

What caused it was fucking great.

I swear that all the good shit happens when I'm not actively using Holla Forums.

holy fuck!
this can't be real?

don't worry they're will be other threads

vocaroo.com/i/s10w9UddrO5p

I've only been around in 4am threads for like a few weeks. Missed like 6 previous days for reasons though. It was never this gay.

I swear Konata is the new Audrey now.

Ask about Huey in the irc room

Yeah. You missed all the dick posting. As well as the one guy who lusted after Spider so badly he posted a webm of himself riding a dildo. Hell, you missed the guy who's sole defining traits were that he was gay and posted Tomoko.

doing it!

I found a picture of you

Jesus help me.
It's not gay if there was a skirt though

this is the 3rd time someone has said that

There was never a skirt.

gibe it

It was always too late.

It was the one in that post

I wish I had my collection of images, have a perfect one to show my reaction to that statement.

i am a genius

I have spending money Konata, but I'm not that made of money.

thread is getting boring again

Hello Mr. Genius, may I call you A?

HOLY SHIT I GOT PILLOW WITH YOU ON IT CAN I FUCK YOUR PUSS WHILE SUCKING ON YOUR TITS!

FUCK ME DADDY

I like the stuff you post as it tickles my bones, but at least keep to some of the rules and spoiler NSFW-ish stuff please.

Well that was fast.

Bend over.

i will not

the hell is that webm
this disturbs me

Didn't you read the filename?

We're allowed to post NSFW stuff on SFW boards due to the spoilering function and how it typically was done before moot turned into a huge fag. Lets be civil with at least these things

HOLY SHIT THAT'S RICH!

But it's 8, I'm getting off the clock. Maybe I'll see you all back at home.
Until next time Holla Forums.

I'm glad you like it

bye faggot i will corrupt you

nice trips

Nice singles

Why thank you kind Sir.

Keep up the good work

kek isn't giving me the dubs today
there was a day where i got nothing but dubs in every thread i posted

Kek will smile upon you soon enough.

i have still yet to get quads
i doupt that will happen soon

last post here

i'm going to fuck off finally

rip

There's nothing left to corrupt though.
:^)

If it's corrupted to the point where the corruption is normal, wouldn't fixing the corruption it mean you're corrupting the corruption?

I don't know. I just meant that I was already kinda sick and twisted inside beforehand.

Sure you are.

I'm not trying to act like I'm bragging. I'm a got my own sick fetishes and weird screws that I don't tell people about.

I'll be the judge of that.

Cease these actions immediately, heretics

I prefer the term degenerate.

Handholding is one of my evil, nasty, sick and filthy fetishes.

You are like little child. I have a deep appreciation for scars

Sounds more like you'd go for the taller and older girls.

What has it come to that my only comfort is surrounding myself with degenerates at 4 am?

BY THE LORD
PURGE

H-how do they get the scars?

If they're qt3.14

You could have prevented this. Any way.

Whycontainit.jpg
I think I'm going to go all out on my usual christfagging next thread, if I'm present

Well that's a given- by default girls should be cute.

But what if they aren't?

You still here X?

Don't worry too hard, helping the unfortunate will be looked upon with smiles from the Jebus.

Why do you do these things to me?

the hell is going on here?

That's the goal, right?

Everyone is gone now. There's only gay posting and me.
This hot chocolate tastes like water and my break is over.

Even the 2D can rape.

But you pray to a false god

Well I'm tired as fuck, guess I'll go fap and exhaust myself before sleeping into the day.

2d is pure they can't rape

I can't argue with those numbers

Rare proof

kek has spoken

Season 3 and the OVA+ were lewd as fuck.

He knows all.

this thread is just as boring as when i left it

You're as boring as the thread.

i'm not going to deny that fact

Knew it

sense i'm so uninteresting might aswell shift topics

watch any good anime recently
i've been watching through nichijou

I'm just tired and can't find something to hold interest to fap to. It's a sad day.

I picked up Onara Gorou. It's about farts.

Think of me bae~

i don't know what i expected

here

Expect the best.

i expect nothing

Expect this *unzips dick*

i know where this is going
Continue

Bend over fuckboy

knew it
be gentle

No

Okay

Don't make me throw in forced hand holding and forced cuddling. Maybe I'll even include forced headpats.

lewd

You're the one who's into that sort of shit.

I'll take notes!

Or not?

Or maybe?

Notes can only get you so far. Why don't I show you?

(checked)
look at this nerd

They're useful for getting good at things!

Practice makes perfect.

it's easier to learn by just making a shit ton of mistakes and building up from there

Applied practice you mean.

That doesn't sound like learning at all.

Yes.

it worked out fine for me

Trial and Error is the worst way of learning.

But I'm an expert.

jokes on you i scored top of my class

I wouldn't put cheating past you Konata.

what made you think i cheated?

Just a possibility.

you'd be right

You disgust me.

w-wait i had a good reason h-hear me out

it was really boring

It's too late

ļ¼žgood reason to cheat

You lost your sanity the moment you decided to cheat. Don't speak to me or my son ever again.

fine! i don't need you

Because I've found someone better

don't speak to me anymore
we're no longer friends

We were never friends. Expect me in your sleep

you're making this break up harder then it has to be

You're the one who caused it.

Well I'm going to bed now. I'm too tired to try to keep up.

caused what?
hey want to get ice cream

G'night
take me with you!

It's too late for you.

I'll have to find a Konata daki cover sometime and put it over the one I have every so often then.

shut up!
i still run this shit

nice dubs

Not any more you don't

oh so you want to fight me with dubs huh
BRING IT!

check em

i give up you win

TRIPS

FUCK

Get fucked.

s-shut up

How cute. I bet you eat with a bib still.

do you got a death wish?
nigga i'll cut you

4am is now a 24/7 thread

End me

You couldn't even cut something with a diamond-tipped razor.

you want to test that theory?

He's fallen for the trap. He'll be trapped in this thread with Hu till the thread reaches postlimit. God help him.

welcome to this eternal hell

4am usually dies at 6

Who could have prevented this now, huh?

The poor soul. All we can do is watch and pray.

Yes.

Him.

It seems you have met your match.

His autism eclipses yours. He's still here and looks like you're both going to hit post limit.

My autism is what lead to the threads getting like this.

where should i cut first

There's a wide area that I'll need you to try out. I'll dodge it and then forcibly hug you until you break down and cry.

It's usually 5 or later when the thread hits bumplock and new ids stop coming in. After that, it just declines and usually slows down considerably by 6. Anything afterwards is post-4am aftertalk.

You did everything wrong. Are you proud? I would be.

I'm still smug as fuck about the bans.

nice trips
fuck it
it's not worth all this trouble

Do not fear my child. You will come to accept your feelings in due time

You should have shitposted with us for a while. We used to take the thread to postlimit all the time.

I actually never avatarfagged because I thought the bans would happen eventually. When they did, and Mark changed his mind (thereby allowing avatarfagging officially) I decided to might as well start.

Hah, quitter

I'm glad I managed to get so many to start.

knives aren't really my style anyway

That's living life on easy mode. You need to live life dangerously and on the edge. You could have just changed your ip.

Mark should ban them all again tbh.

You'd be better off with a soldering iron.

i want to die

If I'm remembering right, it was a really short ban. I remember a 3 day ban that I was too lazy to switch IP addresses due to how little I've posted in these 2 years.

I can help you with that.

yea that'd be handy

Does that mean you did everything right?

All I hear is weakness.

Nah, contrary to most of the population here I haven't catastrophically lost control. I just stay up late a lot. I actually really oughta get back to work.

That includes us, you know?

Hah, but then using the same avatar would give you away and you would be banned for ban evading.

We already have a date for that.

Dindu muffin.

If the avatarfags get banned, you are on the chopping block.

Oh hey, you're here now. Just like old times.

It was a short ban. Everyone else got a permaban except belrose.

You should fix that. Stay awhile.
Just change your ip again.

You could borrow mine if you'd like. There's still some residue from the metal though.

Of course. When I said all avatarfags I meant all of us.

Wouldnt have it any other way.

I may have gotten a permaban, but I barely remember the thread itself

It'll be fun to see

ok i'm killing myself now
i don't want to deal with this shit anymore

Do it.

That explains the feelings of nostalgia. How many people you think have figured out yet that Yakuza is mark?

Why did people think I was Mark for a little while?

My thoughts exactly. Imagine all the fires, Ritsu freaking out, marking going full autist just like that moment with military dude and everything on fire.

You're jewish, chubby and like anime characters. It was kinda expected. I may also have spread the rumour

I can't wait.

Nah, it was short like belrose.

If you're going to blow smoke, at least put effort into it. I think we had Mark in the cytube today.

I may have implied it at times, but why would anyone take anything I say seriously

Extreme laughter in the distance. If they used Mark447, it was Mark.

You need to make friends! It'll be healthy for you!

It prolly wont happen. The hotpockets arent even enforcing basic rules, I doubt anyones gonna bother with some thread that happens at 4 in the morning. We'd have to goad mark somehow.

Marks always in the cytube.

Because you're a very trustworthy individual.

Good opportunity for you to make friends or find a waifu.

fuck no
i ain't talking to collage lib shits

Just say you're a sanders supporter. They'll leave you be.

It was maku. He shilled infinity.moe.

Welcome back fagola. Welcome to the machine.

But you aren't.

That means they have to work, and that gets in the way of eating hotpockets.
You know it.

You belong with them.

wew
e
w

Never anything good on in there. Just undubbed anime and hostile people.

We should flood the board with gore, and necrophilia, maybe some guro and other shit. Do a great cleansing for the end of summer.

there is no leaving
only pain

i ain't going to pussy out

And I'll be there to save all of it.

lass

Should join us for movie day tbh. Gonna probably watch some John Carpenter films.

RIP. Should take my place family. Should become the second honk.

speaking of pussy, I got something for you to save Hu-Hu.

Also,
Just wait for em to get drunk and try to get with the college girls. You're even at home, on your own turf.

Please stop, I can only get so erect

Yeah that shit. Do it everyday tbh oniifam. Become greater than you are.

Undubbed anime a best. Once we learn Japanese we will be posting nothing but raws.

You took the bait

Dubbed anime is objectively superior to subbed anime.

Peace day is this Friday. Should come watch the original boss bby.

This tbh famalamadingdong.

Peace day never comes

I got more if you want it

Hit me.

Last post.