==Hollywood flavour pizza?==

Is this something pizza related hiding in plain sight?
Film is unfunny (((nigger))) film but that is beside the point.
In the end sequence girl points up and right, so I look down and to the left. Lens flare is distinctively a row of faces. Start examining image further, begins to look creepily like some weird pizza coded image. If any shills start saying I'm on drugs or this is pareidolia >>>/gas/. Neither is true. There are distinct images overlaid in the sequence clearly seen here.
Green boxes indicate areas that raised initial suspicion, but there is stuff going on all over the image. Requesting anons to activate weaponized autism and report findings.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence
archive.fo/P1Buc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I zoomed in on 2nd pic op. Looks kinda like faces.

checked for faces confirmation.
No I didn't shop it. I tried to see if there was a filter that would enhance the faces I saw in the image without success, so I'm presenting what I've found so far for other anons to take a look at it. It is weird af. The film itself has uncredited actors in it - which also is like "hiding in plain sight".
film is pretty shit tbh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence
archive.fo/P1Buc

Well OP, all 3 posts have got dubs so take that how you choose m8

It is like we're looking at the opening of a rabbit hole user.

wtf

You know 8ch Holla Forums has poster IDs attached to each unique user is a thread, right?

The question is - do we venture in?
Perhaps there is a way of removing the background image and enhancing the faces. I have a feeling there is some kind of mask filter that would make the hidden imagery visible, like turning polaroid lenses to block out light, I'm but not sure how to go about finding it.

The bottom left one looks like a 30's photograph of a guy with a flat top and really close-shaved sides looking slightly to our right from our perspective, or his left. Almost looks like a slightly derped out uncle Adolf honestly. That's strange but nothing new, also what you did is a technique more anons need to look at. When the actors or the camera wants you to look somewhere, look the opposite. You'll be amazed at the shit you see.

I saw a young face there user. On the right of the picture (in the hills where the green boxes are) it looks like a female face looking at the viewer, with a child sleeping to the left of it.
Every time user. Every time.

Shit thread quit same fagging op

Hollywood pedo stuff is real. This isn't, and just makes us look retarded and discredits the idea. You're either super autistic or a CIA shill planted to discredit pedowood.

Sage

This

Much like Pizzagate was madeup to discredit the idea of Jews really torturing and murdering children in their blood rituals

They are not the same. I had to doubletake to see it. One is ID: 46f7f7, the other is: 4df7f4

they aren't the same, just similar: 4df7f4 and 46f7f7

That's what you get for willing exposing yourself to Jew filth, OP. Now your head is full of fuck. Your dreams tonight will be full of child rape and other TERRORS.

Well, at least I mentioned what I found. I asked for help investigating further and if no one wants to look down the rabbit hole, and ridicules me for what is clearly something odd that I found why should I continue to care? Let the planet burn, it's the future you chose.

Kikes always show bits of truth in their Hollywood propaganda.

Top kek

It is connected to China. Notice the writing?
This might mean there is an international connection between Hollywood and other places. There were clues in the pizzagate investigation leading to North and South Korea already, so this is within possibility.

If only there was an Iron dome for the mind eh kike?

Interesting, got any more examples?

Can't think of any immediately, but doubtless there would be vidyas on jewtube about it.

Of course it's connected to China, they own most of Hollywood now. Before memetics I never understood why they showed these symbols in plain sight, I still don't totally understand it but I've got a better grasp of the power of symbology now. I wouldn't be surprised if it's what you suspect OP, I myself have started noticing this stuff as well. Feels like I'm losing it, inadvertently becoming the crazy uncle that believes in conspiracy theories

He that is asleep speaks of theories. He that is awake knows of knowledge.

Pretty blantant and not symbolic in the slightest, but I'm fairly sure this wasn't intentional

Also it's got the Hulkster in it brother

NICKY AKOM

(checked)
You missed the pyramid OP.

bump for potential

(checked)
I think I solved it.

I'll just drop this here

You are seeing things you silly bast–

huh

I wonder what important thing we are sliding today.

Israel stole solar panels ?

So much shilling for that ?

What the fuck is this meme. Podesta, a Jewish pedophile, was making references to pizza in code, being connected to pizzerias that make suggestively pedo references. It didn't discredit Jewish ritual murder, it substantiated it.

Oh look, Isis has been defeated in Mosul

It looked like horse shit at first but then it didnt. calm your autism.

Aside from the goobergate tier redditors following red herrings instead of real leads and posting real leads before they were dug into and archived, the only thing made up about pizza gate was the jackass who went there with a shotgun.

Seriously nigger?

you must be nu here

This user is right.

iirc it was an AR.