White men have nothing to complain about

STOP COMPLAINING, WHITE MAN

bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/07/white-men-have-nothing-complain-about/NKDKwi3LJQayG6saOvdMfJ/story.html
archive.is/9DgrQ

Renée Graham clearly isn't too happy with the white man. According to her, it's only white men who should feel guilty for exercising power, since being anything other than submissive is apparently a great sin.

But she's made it clear. She wants you to stop complaining about anything, and any further attempt on your part at even bringing up concerns in the political world will only be met with "hey white man, stop whining."

I'm sure in a few years, she'll advocate for reparations and once again tell whites to stop complaining. And it'll never occur to her why her and her ilk are despised.

Other urls found in this thread:

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
amazon.com/dp/076530693X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_BnEyzb9ZBA0G6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louis CucK is a spic kike. what a fucking disgusting mess

It pains me to know that there are people legitimately about white guilt. It's not a thing.
Fucking cuck.

I know he's called Louis C. Cuck for a reason, but come on. It's just sad, really.

Whoops

Journalists (bloggers) truly need to be tracked down and murdered.

JK

Gas this Cuck

Fucking pleb.

Isn't he in million of dollars in debt after his show?

LITTLE

Louis C.K. being a neurotic, effeminate, race betraying, cum gargling, syphilitic, mandingo cock addicted babyboomer fuckboy is not news. May as well start a thread about the fucking sky being blue.

Stopped reading there. Jewy Cuck King is a Mexican Jew with Hungarian ancestry. He isn't white.

She only used Louis CK as an introductory example in order to develop reader attention. This is a recent anti-white article spread by some bitch who wants white men to remain silent and obedient. Combined with the obvious and expected notion of being the only race to feel guilty for slavery and "stacking the deck in their own favor," suggesting that no other race save for whites has ever done that.

Or more specifically, this article serves as a deliberate psychological attack on white men.

AYY DIOS VEY

Of course not. White men build and create. White men lead and inspire. If left unchecked they would build a world where leftist control freaks such as the author aren't needed or wanted. They truly would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.

These are the kind of people that read Harrison Bergeron and find the ending uplifting.

Oh, one other thing.

The only reason the African slave trade ended was because White men demanded it.

did someone say louis ck

techno remix when

Fuck whitey, amirite?

wrong one

God I miss tough crowd and patrice.

i could go on and on and on

My mistake. I'm sure you can understand how my attention would shut off as soon as I see his stupid fucking name mentioned.

This is the guy who did a whole standup routine on pedophilia. He's a degenerate, white-hating kike, fuck this guy.

Yes, you could go to the past as a FUCKING WHITE MALE, but if the kikes have there way, you won't exist in the future.
The reason white males are having a crisis is because they are losing power they once had. Spic kikes and other assorted parasites are happy about this, but no one else is.

Kike mom with brown taco goblin dad.

be a white man in the balkans. get captured by the ottomans. get castrated. forced to watch your sisters and cousins get raped by a muslim sultan while you guard the harem. gotta love that white privilege.

As much of an oxymoron as "mexican-american".

This really fits into the theory that these people are the most blind white supremacists of all.

Even the most faggy of stormfags - the kind who pull a WE WUZ KANGZ and claim that everything in the world ever from Inca temples to Tibetan sculptures was acshully the work of blonde Vikings - would never be stupid enough to think that throughout most of history being white automatically meant your life would be good, or even okay.

Mainly because if you aren't an idiot you realize that life for most people was precarious until the 20th century no matter what ethnic background you were from.

Not sure I have ever seen them say it was vikings specifically but a lot of those civilizations had oral stories of some kind of white persons either helping them or fighting with them. Either way seeing people get ass blasted about their existence being because of whitey is pretty funny.

What sins? Bring better and more skilled at conquering land than brown people? But brown people did totally not try to conquer Europe and everywhere else again and again in history, or what?
Thats the mindset of these libshits.

Bump

Soros is literally a Hungarian Jew you retard.

None to blame but yourself.

None to blame but yourself.

Or now

(((WHITE)))

yeah but people wouldn't want to be in those places anyway

but all the good places in history would be able to go to and no one would be racist against whites

white's won't share any good era's or empires

>Rome now has flintlocks/matchlocks, cannons, 18th-19th century medicine, galleons, fractional reserve banking (you motherfucker), and possibly even some machinery and gears

what a cucked family good god

You can't bring inorganic things with you. Haven't you watched Terminator?

read : A sound of thunder

What are organic weapons

How far advanced would our technology more specifically guns be?

/JUST/ CUCK MY SHIT UP

breaking the problem of cold fusion/smallerizing batteries; would change everything. Guns would no longer be ballistic projectiles, but throwers of beams of INTENSE laser light, sage for sci fi non sense

If it's like 40k then they're barely more powerful than modern guns, only used because it's more efficient

What century would've hit "Dieselpunk" in that timeline?

You have to go back fucktard.

In other news, AFRO-American is now PC.

Damn nigger, like you don't think at all. IF a terminator can do it, why the fuck not my nugget?

The only solution for cuckolds like this is exile to Somalia until they start being thankful for the white race.

That's wrong, he's a jew whose ancestors went to Mexico from Hungary.

The good eras, defined by what a white man would consider good, would be safe for white men. That's practically a tautology. If a shitskin muslim is making the determination, they'd obviously pick one of their ages of conquest where they were slaughtering and raping white people indiscriminately. They'd have a blast and be perfectly safe, while for us that would be a death sentence.

Quit being a fucking faggot. White people are the best, and therefore in the end we ultimately come out on top.

Except he really can't speak hungarian all that well.
Or any other language at all to be precise, lol.
Even when he was younger, he couldn't properly speak hungarian, so it's not even a dementia thing.

Yeah, maybe not working at the Boston Globe, faggot. Try working in a kitchen or construction or anywhere for that matter in a southwestern city. Delusional pricks.

Explain to them this neat trick:

Also, teach them to make a phonograph. You can use a wax cylinder to record on. A needle and a diaphragm properly arranged is about all you'd need. Clockwork would help but wouldn't be strictly necessary. Instead of a pendulum and escapement, which might be difficult to find a craftsman to manufacture, you can use a heavy weight sitting on sand inside a box that slowly drains out the bottom. Hero of Alexandria once employed such a mechanism.

Let's play where's whitey?

Shit, try working in tech on the west coast. Sometimes I have white people on my team… but more often I don't. Poo in loos, chinks and muh based honorary aryans everywhere.

Oh God help us.
Dealin with Indians is the worst.
They speak worse english then the fucking chinks ffs!

Am I racist because every time they speak I think of slurpees?

I hate their fucking sing-song accents and head bobbing. The poos at the 7-11 down the street from me actually speak better english than the ones I work with. Probably because their job involves interacting with English speakers every day, while the poo in loo programmers at work all bury their faces into computer screens and only willfully associate with each other. And of course they don't speak English at work when talking among themselves.

Why are they so obsessed with this meme? These same people would see T*rks as oppressed brown people despite probably importing and killing more niggers than we did; while geniciding many more peoples and cultures than the Americans btfo'ing dumb primitives

My family owns a small manufacturing business here in Canada. They of course deal with loads of tons of Indians since places like Brampton and Toronto are just little India's at this point. I remember back in grade 9 there was that "Take your kid to work" day thing so I went with my mother. She had me answer phones and do light stuff like that for her. My cousin is actually part owner of the company and at around 8:30am when things weren't too busy, he called the office since he knew I'd be there and trolled me hard. He put on this fake over the top Indian accent and I thought he was a legit customer. I had no idea what he was saying so I said that I'd put him through to my mom's line. A few seconds later I heard her laughing and when she was off of the phone she told me who it was. A few minutes later there was another call. This time it was an actual Indian and for the first bit I thought that it was my cousin again. I could barely make out a single word. I patched the guy through to my mom, and when she was off of the phone I asked her it it was him again screwing with me. Nope, just a real Indian speaking English. Seriously, I have no idea how she deals with them all of the time since you practically need a translator to understand their English. It's bad enough when I get """"Bob"""" or """"Jessica"""" calling me from my bank in their thick accent, but I can't imagine dealing with it all the time with people who you're trying to do business with. Also she was telling me the other week that she thinks she's going to have to learn Spanish because whenever she has to deal with some company from Texas it's clearly a Mexican on the other end more often than not and trying to work shit out with them is a pain in the ass.

If forced to accept what the Turks did, they'd probably turn around and claim that Turks are white.

Oh, it's the classic pretend jews are white tactic

Probably. But then we could mobilize all those autistic "wh*tes" posters on halfchan against the commies

Let's assume that they were white though. Let's assume that whites were the CEO's of most of the Fortune 500 companies. So their point is… ? What, did God come down and proclaim, "White man! To you I give the position of CEO!"? Or did companies who just want to make money go "You know, Jamal could make us 150% more profit but he's black so we'll give the position to Mike because he's white even though he'll only make us 109% more profit"? Doubt. And I don't even care if they're Jews there instead of whites for their companies - I do care that many of these companies do bad things. I don't care that CNN is a news outlet; I care that CNN is an anti-white and anti-western one. I don't care who makes their own shit but I do care if they're 1) creating bad things and 2) only getting to do it because of affirmative action-tier reasons.

Since you'll be bringing differential and integral calculus back with you, you could always create an accurate water (or mercury, if evaporation becomes a problem) clock. You'd use calculus to calculate the flow rate, weight of fluid above the drain point, shape of vessel, etc, to get an accurate time for a given fill level.

Oh, that little detail.

hahaha… ha… :(

And who do you think he expects to make that time machine? :^)

(((WHITE MEN)))
Obviously.

Anyone notice how Louis voice becomes higher and higher pitched as he becomes more cucked? In the 90s its a normal dudes voice, today its this high pitched VALLEY GIRL FRY voice.

What the fuck is going on?

You do know calculus… right user?

I mean, it's some very basic shit. Two steps above basic arithmetic (Arithmetic, Algebra, Precalc/Calc-prep, Calc). I'm teaching myself linear algebra and number theory at the moment. If you haven't got your math-stiffie yet, you will if you study linear algebra. Skip calc and learn lin-alg. If limits aren't your thing, maybe the controlled mass computation of numbers possible in lin-alg will still impress Caesar…

I took 3 or 4 calc courses in university, all they offered except multivariate which the CS program didn't require. But I'm a programmer, I never use that stuff. I've forgotten it all.

Linear alg is fun though, I liked that a lot and sometimes even use it. Discrete was the best math course I ever took, and probably the easiest despite it being the last.

That's what I said. He has Mexican and American nationality, his Jew ancestors are from Hungary.

THIS

and ask the Africans what happened white men left CHINA came into power

Pitch changes depending on your view of a social situation. When speaking to someone you consider a superior, pitch raises. Speaking to your lessers, your pitch lowers.

Linear algebra is good for working with 3d applications. It is worth knowing if you ever have to work in that area. At least learn how to use a vector and matrix library. If you touch anything visual, even web development, it is useful to know.

Amusingly, I once had a physics teacher tell me that trajectory couldn't be calculated without trigonometry.

I use it sometimes at work for 2d transforms. It certainly comes in handy.

So he's advocating racial homogeneity? Or does his use ridiculous doublethink to later forget this inconvenient truth?

Safety not guaranteed.

How did you do that?

(((Study the Talmud of course)))

(((By putting sage in all fields, of course.)))

No one considers that the jails and graves are also full of men. When we are successful all we get is envy.

CUCK KING

No, not at all. He's saying it should be more "diverse". As in equal amounts of blacks, Hispanics, assorted Asians, women, etc. Sprinkle in the odd whitey maybe since that isn't really diversity but I guess we should employ a few. :^)

(((
Test
)))

(((TRY AGAIN FAGGOT)))

(((HeBlue Text)))
AA POSTING
BOLD TEXT
MERGE FOR THE KILL
((('''I AM SINISTAR.''')))

Welp, that would have been perfect if I had
(((PUT THE BOLD OUTSIDE.)))

dammit samurai, great dubs

Cuck King is the one we want to take advice from, huh?

google cuck king, it's official

We need to make sure normies make fun of the guy too.
It isn't about who we take advice from, it's about everyone around us who buys into the garbage.

CM is on a rampage and must be stopped.

Travel back, he means. I wouldn't want to time travel to the future when white people are like Yasidis, but with no faraway remaining white majority countries to come and save us.

No, it’s losing that world we shaped in our own image that has brought white men insecurity and fragility

The graph of the world population is flat until about 1780 when whites invent steam machines. Then it takes off.

WHITE MEN HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!
Why are we here? We could be conquering the entire world, the entire last century we spent giving every people our weapons because of Jews. Why do we keep falling for their tricks, what's wrong with us?

< I don't know what bloom is and why lasers suck dick and money.

Jew user wants war with Russia,

No.

I don't want war with Russia. In the West all the technological achievements are gained by Israeli contractors finding their way to the Chinese. Why is it that such secrets centuries ago civilizations would die over are freely given away to help everyone who isn't white? While we take on the responsibility of housing the world.

It's so easy to have borders you don't even need a wall just machine guns and sniper lookouts. What has happened to the spirit of "I have a right to live"? Is all I was asking.

test
(((niggers)))
niggers
""niggers""
niggers

damn it bold

'niggers'

there we go

niggers

I did you fucking bitch. I was the only white kid in my Chem group at grad school, fuck you.

A recent study said something like 40% of whites feel like they're discriminated against more than any other racial group and articles like this just nudge them closer to the flash point.

What a conundrum :^)

They are. Although, they may not understand why. Many do not recognize the symptoms of a nation ruled by a minority elite.

You wouldn't need to convince Romans to kill Jews, they were already doing it. And at the time, some of North Africa and North Middle East were white (Mediterranean and Greek white), so there wouldn't even need to mass genocide the entire region.

This. So much this. A few hundred years ago Whites and their technology were mistaken for gods.
We could bring an ancient nation to it's knees with only a few hundred soldiers.
We defeated the most populous nation in the world, which had existed for over 3 thousand years in the space of a year.
I often imagine what the world would be like if Europe had united just before colonialism. We would have been unstoppable.

there's still time to learn

i cried

I honestly could do all of this. I could introduce more advanced metallurgy, produce gun powder, have blueprints for a flintlock musket, can design a cannon, know primitive (for our time) medicine, and have a shitload of useful books on topics of medicine, weaponry, history, tactics, chemistry, manufacturing, etc.

I'd have to convince people I was a wizard or something first. Showing off a video saved on my cell phone, firing a gun, curing the sick, etc. would probably do the trick.

We'd end up like that planet in the original Star Trek series, where the Roman Empire took over nearly the entire world and made it to the same technology level as the early 1960's; even wore classical Roman armor as ceremonial uniforms.

Once I pass myself off as a seer/oracle by predicting the future, I can inform the now-technologically-advanced Roman Empire to exterminate every last Jew and nigger or else they'll destroy Rome as a nation, a culture, and a race.

And colonize North America ASAP, so even if the Empire still collapses in Europe (Western Roman Empire in the 4th century AD, Eastern Roman Empire in the 1400's), it will stand in America.

I reckon that if we could we should send a group of people. More knowledge and we could pass ourselves as a group or prophets

I hate the way the get into elevators without waiting for the people inside to exit first. This must be the same way they board trains, resulting in pic.

We're developing caseless firearms like the HK G3, plastic-cased telescoped ammunition for guns like the LSAT, navy ships have anti-missile/anti-aircraft laser cannons now and they're expected to be mass deployed (at least on ships with big enough power sources, like aircraft carriers) in just a few years, they expect to be able to replace the 25mm cannon on the F-35 with a laser of equal firepower by 2025, they just tested a laser on an AH-64 Apache helicopter, and the BEAR (Beam Experiment Aboard Rocket) successfully launched a particle beam weapon into orbit, fired it at a satellite (blowing it up), then safely returned it to Earth. We're also experimenting with the Pulsed Energy Projectile, which fires an infrared laser pulse at a target; it even comes with a stun setting for riot control. On low power, the laser vaporizes a tiny portion of clothing or skin on a person, and the sudden explosion caused by that tiny bit of solid matter suddenly turning into vapor is capable of knocking a person down as if they'd been punched; the ionized gas also creates an electro-magnetic pulse as it expands into vapor, hitting the human nervous system like a taser. It knocks people over like a beanbag projectile and stuns them like a taser, but causes no permanent harm. On higher settings, the laser pulse can't burn through the skin of an aircraft, but the explosion of vaporized material is enough to act like turbulence, and the EMP it produces scrambles the electrical systems of the aircraft; on a drone, it's a guaranteed kill because it will crash before it can reboot, and on a manned aircraft the pilot may or may not be able to get the engines restarted before it nosedives into the ground. The navy is also testing a railgun that fires projectiles so fast, THE AIR ITSELF CATCHES FIRE IN ITS WAKE from all the friction. And it's only 1/3 scale. The army also tested a 155mm howitzer with a range between 400 and 500 kilometers for the Crusader self-propelled howitzer; for comparison, the current M109A6 Paladin has a maximum range of 18km for standard shells or 30km for rocket-assisted shells.

This is all shit we're developing now, not sci-fi fantasy. Guns didn't catch on until the 1400's; if they caught on 1,000 years earlier, and scientific books explaining advanced math, physics, chemistry, metallurgy, manufacturing, and various weapon designs were all handed over, we would literally be a thousand years ahead of where we are now, technologically, as far as weapons go.

i think about this exact scenario a lot, and the two key things i keep returning to is locomotion, thus getting a rail system built up and down the Italian peninsula, and basic sanitation like soap and ceramic/glass plates also cleaning the fucking baths out. optics would also be huge and would jumpstart microbiology

A group would be better, yes. Less likely to run into trouble (enslaved by opportunistic Jewish merchants, mugged by bandits, etc.), more likely to get attention, better chance of success (no worries about one person dying of accident/disease/murder and ruining the entire plan if you have multiple backups), different people would be experts on different subjects, and individuals could spread out, spreading knowledge and technology in multiple regions at once.

AVE IMPERIUM

This sounds like you watched my Byzantium playthrough in EU4 where I just used the technology console command and exterminated every last turk with repeater rifles by the year 1450. I love it!

holy shit

I normally don't like threads being derailed- but I love these time travel posts so I'll weigh in my two cents:

I am somewhat hesitant about the idea to warn Julias Caesar of his impending assassination because you have to remember his adopted heir Augustus actually did far more to build the empire than Julias did. Julias himself wasn't even an "emperor" proper- that title was only created by Augustus. IMO- a better period in roman history to travel to would be right before the Battle of Teutoburg Forest because this was the battle that really ended Rome's expansion in Germania and was such a slaughter that it actually gave Augustus nightmares for a while. Warn Augustus of this ambush and have Arminius imprisoned in Rome.

Then, stress the fact that the some of the roman laws like executions willy-nilly are just going to foster rebellion within the germanic tribesmen (the old germans thought only the gods could decide who lives and who dies- even murderers weren't executed). To this end- pardon Arminius but make sure he never leads an army again to send a message that Roman rule can be very benevolent. This could speed up the process of incorporating the germanic peoples into the empire until eventually all of Germania can become a full-fledged roman province. This would give rome a great amount of new resources (and germanic aryan peoples incorporated into the administration) that technology alone can't help.

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

This is somewhat tangentially related: Gunpowder Empire (Crosstime Traffic) amazon.com/dp/076530693X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_BnEyzb9ZBA0G6

Great point, but I hate how it is framed as lost power. A lot of white guys throughout history had very little power. What we did have though was opportunity to prove our worth and earn some amount of power. That is exactly what whites are reacting to losing. There are tons of unemployed and underemployed young white men who see little hope of being able to have the lives their own fathers had. Even some of the normalfag ones are getting sick of being told their privileged while their lives are stagnant and their culture is empty.

This thread turned into something interesting.
Since we are all talking about Rome I figured I would share something from the Helsinki newspaper. Today they had an article by a (((researcher))) that claims that the Western Roman Empire collapesed because their economy stopped growing and they didn't have high enough population to grow the economy. He also specifically says that you shouldn't compare the modern EU immigration issues to ancient Rome because the EU hasn't been around as long as Rome was.

Advancements happen in leaps.
Advancements happen exponentially.
If we had 1000 year head start, we'd be 2000 or even 4000 years ahead.

Well that just shows you know nothing of the prehistorical era. Did you fall for the Out of Africa meme? We Aryans and the Negroes have no common ancestry, we are different species, with different ancestors. So if you went back in time to that age in Europe, there would not be any "nigger monkeys", as no such races ever existed in Europe.
There would be Neanderthals though and they'd probably kill you.

i'd like to see the differentiated contracts for that. pretty sure it's illegal

that would be jews, for the most part.

if i go to africa or east asia, i would, their point?

sounds better, doesn't it?

that is utter bullshit. the reason why rome fell is because of infighting of the generals, the government not investing in their own city's infrastructure, and the muddying up of roman armies with militia-like troops from foreign countries.

it's the we wuz kangz fallacy.

niggers think that, according to them, some niggers wuz actually kangz, somehow changes the fact that they are most likely the descendants of low class people like pretty much everyone else.
on the other hand louie is aiming precisely at dumb whites and brown people.

never understood why germanic people took a backstabber as a national hero. don't they think it's beneath them?

Silly user. Jews are white when they want to be, remember?

If we have nothing to complain about, why should we apologize?

Shit like this just makes me wish I could somehow become President and take the US into an Authoritarian state where I could kick all these fucking people out.

There is a huge period of history where if a white man went back, he would run the very real risk of being murdered or enslaved by muslims. There's also the fact that Christians were being enslaved by jews in extremely large numbers at one point (and arguably throughout the islamic slave trade too as many jews were involved in that)!! By the 7th Century Jews were the primary slave traders in Italy, and Pope Gregory the Great had to make it illegal for Jews to own Christians - such was the terrible extent of it. The islamic slave trade is the largest the world has ever seen, and moslem raids into Christendom so as to steal, murder, pillage, loot and enslave were very common and very widespread - going even as far as Iceland. This is not to mention the mamluks; slave armies where Christians would be forced to fight or else be tortured, murdered or have to pay the oppressive jizya - something that was so over the top that moslem leaders in their writings have laughed at how they could raise huge armies overnight simply by offering them relief from the crushing, starvation-inducing jizya tax. Literal slave armies that were HUGE in number and forced to fight under pain of death and torture; it is almost comically evil, and yet it happened.

You then have the Ottoman Empire which continued islamic slavery and went on until relatively recently. The 'renowned' janissaries were in fact once young Christian boys who were abducted at a young age and forced to convert and live their entire lives as soldiers - many seem to emphasise that they had a privileged position in society, but is it really 'privileged' to be stolen from your family, forced to abandon your religion (on pain of death, and if you ever converted back you would be killed too), and then forced to train for war your entire life and likely die for the very bastards who had taken away your family, your faith and your life?

This is to say nothing of how the negro still murders white people on sight to this day, nor mention the various Mongoloid factions who, like the muslim menace, caused such damage to the West that the Christians literally thought the end of the world had come…

I was surprised at how stupid it was too. Didn't the foreigners in the Roman armies basically turn around and attack the Empire when they thought they could get away with it? Also, didn't they have a lot of barbarian "refugees" showing up near the end?

Personally I'd encourage Rome to try and push for a confederate governing model.
Using education provision, infrastructure construction, trade and a grand vision as the means of unity.
That way the provinces may be less inclined to rebel due to being mostly self ruling but kept from rebelling by the improvements to their lives coming from improved infrastructure. By the time they may be inclined to rebel most of their young people have been taught and practically raised in Roman schools fostering in them a loyalty to the idea of the Rome confederacy.

Indeed, utter bullshit. The Roman Empire collapsed because they had grown decadent and women were allowed to have a say in politics; they started recruiting more and more foreigners into the army with the promise of citizenship until only the officers were actual Romans, and by that point the army (consisting of foreigners) realized they could just take over since the only army Rome had to defend itself with was them. This coincided with massive migrations of primarily Germanic peoples, who the Empire had been bribing to stay on their side of the border (gibs); when the gibs stopped flowing because of economic mismanagement (primarily thanks to women voting for socialism, welfare, etc.), the barbarians crossed the border and invaded; they even managed to halt a Roman response to the invasions early on by saying they were legal because they were only taking things in equal value to what the Empire owed them, so Rome was paralyzed while the lawyers argued about whether or not the invasion was justified under the law.

The Roman Empire fell for EXACTLY the same reasons why all of Europe and North America is collapsing. Except back then they didn't realize how deeply the Jews were involved in the process.

Isn't Louis a jew?

Ooga Booga, my name is Nigus Louis .

I’m a 49 year old American reverse-coconut (Black culture fan for you crackers). I draw cuckold porn on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my cave painting art and playing superior African games. (Chuck the spear, Hunt the boar, Rape the toddler)

I train with my spear every day, this superior weapon can stab clean through wood because it is smoked over fire over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other European weapon on earth. I earned my chucking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Ebonics fluently, both Ethiopian and the Nubian dialect, and I can´t write at all as well. I know everything about African history and their bushiiiieeedo code, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to Kenya to attend a prestigious Shaman School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a revolutionary warrior for colonel Kony or a witch hunter!

I own several loincloths, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Africa, so I can let others fit in me easier. I bow to my Nubian superiors and seniors ass-forward and speak Ebonics as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

I want to personally beat up Louis Cuck. Disgusting ignorant faggots like him make my blood boil.

if they weren't counting jews as whites those statistics would be way different …. i bet you most of those "white" fortune 500 CEOs are fucking yids …. "white privilege" is their way to avoid the "jewish privilege" conversation .. jews are a way tinier percent of the population with WAY more control of money, business, media etc..

GET RID OF THE JEWS AND JEWISH PRIVILEGE

Goddamn this timeline is fucked up and as pozzed and shitty the 90's were, I cannot think of one white girl in my high school that was burning coal at the time, even the ones that labeled themselves as 'feminist' were into white beta males.

t. oldfag beta male

Source

He really is a white supremacist
God shaped the world in his image
And what did the white man do according to Louis?

Wikipedia multiregional theory.