Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Ok guys, i have been thinking about playing this game for a very long time.
What am i'm i in for?

Bugs unless you get the unofficial patch and the non-steam version

Ok so mistake one i bought the steam version how fucked am i

You're in for being upset at how far games have degenerated.

You're fine. Grab Wesp's patch, I think somewhere around version 6 was when it was best. He didn't want to give it up once he finished what the patch set out to do so he kept making increasingly worthless and questionable changes for another six years.

Thanks user your a real bro

refund it, the people that made the game does not get anything
the money goes either to Activision since they were the publisher or to Paradox which recently bought the White Wolf IP or both and I'm sure valve takes their cut aswell

Refund it. Activision were Zenimax-tier publishers for the game who actively sabotaged it during its development - they don't deserve one cent from you.

Also, if you're getting Wesp's unofficial patch, get as old a version as you can find - over the years, it's just become more and more like the STALKER Complete of Bloodlines.

Vampire titties and fun
if you find creative murder fun

don't open it

The coffin has a bomb inside and it's gonna explode if you open it. The motorcycle guy from the tutorial did it.

fuck you and your shitty overrarted game

EDIT:
Spoilered upon request.

Fucking this. I guarantee it's only liked because "dude vampire lesbians lmao xdddddd"

Goddamn yuricucks need to stick to fagging up mediocre animu games. Your cancer's already spread enough, LEAVE WRPGS ALONE YOU FUCKS, STOP SHITTING ON A CORPSE

Go back to cuckchan, and stay there.

go back to cuckchan mierde

Refund it and pirate it.

Seriously.

Newfags.

Don't open it.

Also, you'll need to find a good community patch to clean it up. Then it's good to play

It's an excellent game, save one stretch in the sewers near then end. That bit was crazy rushed and it sucked, feel free to just run past everything when you're there. But the rest of the game is really really good. This one part with a werewolf is one of my favorite game missions ever.

The second half of the game practically becomes an action game, so build your character around combat.

Even with community patches it's a broken and unfinished mess, newfags are the ones who think it's universally liked.

I have this picture from when I first got it. I'm pretty sure it's still accurate.

ayy lmao

Retarded buzzword is retarded. Don't believe me?

Why aren't you a brony? Is it because of all the cringe compilations? That's CONTRARIANISM!!!!11!!
Don't bring up actual reasons I got a good one here

go back to cuckchan frenchie

Or just use the True Patch which retains the game in a mostly vanilla state while bugfixing.