Yui Thread

ITT: we summon Yui to the thread and call it cute and flirt with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ySMJLaF2Uk
vocaroo.com/i/s1WBt1AVIfMb
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT: Stirner and Zizek are the same.

please fuck off bunkerfags

ITT: We post Prickly memes

I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=_ySMJLaF2Uk

You will never become a moderator.

:'

I want to kill that orange hamster cunt. They're as annoying as an-fems

What did Umaru-chan do to you, fam?

I want to be upset, but that's actually kind of funny.
Sauce?

hello is this the hourly animu gril funposting thread

Dunno, I got it from an Umaru thread somewhere.

I've been meaning to ask, what does Holla Forums think of these proletarian women?

It seems as though their means of reproduction are ripe for the seizing

vocaroo.com/i/s1WBt1AVIfMb

kek

Yes

Finished watching this and currently watching all three seasons of Working!! (because I'm watching the spinoff WWW.Working) and i get the feeling this shit is propaganda to get NEETS to work.

Working!! is shaping up to be no closure or resolve: the anime.

Best butt

Well, it is a moe SoL, I think it did a pretty decent job depicting what it's like, if REALLY idealized. The most fantastic aspect I think is getting a job straight out of high school.

Anyway, Working! actually does go somewhere in the end and does get some character development going on as it goes on. I liked it. If you're looking for another good proletarian anime, Shirobako is great, and it doesn't skimp at all in depicting how miserable working in the anime industry can be, although it's got chipper cutegirl protags as you'd expect. It's pretty educational, too. I learned that in Japan animators are basically slaves from it.

Seems like Japan has shit working conditions in general, especially office workers. Unpaid overtime, death by overwork, heavy cultural expectations to get a good job and have a family, least you be seen as a failure of a human being. The whole shebang.

Yeah, it's probably why they've got so much suicide and fucked up shit going on over there. Animators have it particularly bad because like with vidya, there's a lot of young people who want to do it out of love of the craft and are willing to accept substandard conditions in order to do it, and furthermore they're also competing with animators overseas and cheaper digital stuff which also works to drive their wages way down. The character in the show who is an animator doesn't even make enough for an apartment with a shower.

(Though of course they don't actually discuss numbers. It was autistic Jap fans who did the calculations, and there's also the fact that her apartment as depicted on the show doesn't have a shower.)

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

They have apartments without showers in Japan? I would have assumed Japan of all places would have stricter building codes, don't think that shit would fly in most other 1st world countries. Unless its just bullshit in the show

Either way sounds interesting, I'll definitely give it a watch.

Welfare is like $6000 a year plus a bunch of free shit here. Whats the point at that point?

Yep. Some of them have communal showers in the building to make up for this, but not all. To make up for this, public baths are incredibly common across Japan and very affordable, but depending on your schedule you may not be able to get to one every day.

I'm pretty sure you can't get welfare in Japan unless you're elderly or disabled or something, either, so the point then would be to have money.

Didn't think of that one, makes sense

Spicy OH SEE coming though.

Wut?

This is great.
watched it twice
Are there any more umaru parodies?

You a cutie

I watched new game when I was going through anime as a fresh pair of eyes who had never really experienced it, and wanted to find something really good. I was lulled in to the cutesy characters and harmless fun they have, but soon found it to be absolutely devoid of anything resembling what I might consider character development, story, conflict and resolution or anything common in movies or television. It's also not funny, as all it has to be considered a comedy is mildly uncomfortable situations between two cute girls who inevitably spend the last part of each episode apologising to each other for some slight misunderstanding.

It's just an empty smile.

There was that episode where the protagonist mentions how full time work is a way to scam people out of overtime pay, or something akin to that. That was interesting. Otherwise it's an extremely boring show where nothing happens, and I can only see people enjoying it if they truly want to escape life and switch their brain off to enter a happy place, or if they wank over the anime girls.

A lot of animes is devoid of content, it's just cute girls doing cute things. Thats it. I guess it's what sells in Japan. You'll also notice a lot of animes have no closure, often opting for open endings, especially romantic comedies. To sell more merch and waifus i guess.

Yes, that was interesting, it was even the name of the episode, yet it was only mention in one line and then the other charter said "We don't speak of that" and it was never mentioned again. One fucking line of dialogue.

That's called moe anime, and it's garbage.
It's only good for taking reaction images from.

Hello little baby YuiYui

I HATE ANIME. WEEBS DESERVE TO BE HUNG

Anime is pretty porky to be honest

I think I hate weeb approved anime as I've gotten older. I can't get into 30 minutes of a guy trying to fuck his sister anymore, for instance. The novelty has worn off.

That's just moe, it's kind of an acquired taste. Hidamari Sketch is kind of the pinnacle of that if you ever long to return to that feeling. I find it numbs the pain, personally.

But there's also anime with plots and development and themes and such out there. Offhand, I'd recommend Lain and Haibane Renmei, Texhnolyze, Yuasa Masaaki's stuff (especially Ping Pong the Animation, The Tatami Galaxy and Kaiba), Madoka, Planetes, Mononoke (the TV anime, not the Miyazaki movie), Paranoia Agent and Kino no Tabi.

For movies, Akira is the best shit ever, as is the first GitS film (I hear Stand Alone Complex is good and full of leftist themes too), and there's all of Miyazaki's stuff, Nausicaa in particular.

Hey, I have my waifu, you have your revolution. We're all allowed to dream, user.

Hey Faggots,
My name is prickly, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, stalinist, bootlickers who spend every second of their day shitposting on stupid ass websites. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on /marx/.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the anarchists in the anarchist moderation league, and best mod on Holla Forums . What sites do you moderate, other than the stalinist bootlicker one? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot muke (i just banned him; Shit was SO cash). You are all bootlickers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.