Strategies for Dealing with Media Attention

In light of the HanAssholeSolo shit, we need a thread to discuss tactics for dealing with the media should the spotlight at some point find its way onto you.

Let's talk about the implications of…

A.) Keeping your mouth shut
B.) Using the platform they give you to your advantage

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
Try thinking several steps ahead here; Big Media is a slow and hulking machine, highly predictable. It's easy to find the journalistic history of an individual writer and determine how they're likely to react.

The next step on the ladder is social media: the twitter users who will defend you and the ones who will berate you. How do you plan your moves to maximize your support?

Would appreciate insight from anons with backgrounds in branding and PR. Keep in mind, of course, that the goal here is not necessarily to minimize damage and defuse the situation as quickly as possible. Different people have different situations and where one user might be a basement-dwelling NEET with nothing to lose, another might be a family man with a sensitive career position. Let's consider all scenarios.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also of note would be the alternative media: Things like blogs, Infowars, Joe Rogan, etc. When given a chance to speak or act, what kinds of events during the course of your story would make these alt sources interested enough to feature you? What can you say or do to make the media even more mad, or to coax them into committing more outrageous or more hypocritical followups?

gorepost

OPSEC
NEVER PR

Personally, I'd keep my mouth shut. Complete radio silence. Refuse to answer or acknowledge any phone calls, emails, etc in any way. You can always break your silence later if you decide to. But you can't unsay something. Remaining silence gives you more options going forward.

Furthermore no matter what you say or do, you'll be giving them more ammunition to go after you. And apologies are absolutely out of the question for obvious reasons.

Alternatively go the Sam Hyde route and lie your ass off about absolutely everything. Troll the fuck out of them. Say ridiculous shit that, if they report it, will discredit their story by making the entire thing seem stupid. Don't give them a single usable non-ridiculous answer to anything.

For instance you might try baneposting for every single response. Pic related.

I like keeping a level head and simply pointing out facts. The average commie usually goes full retard and starts calling me names (racist, idiot, loser, etc) which helps to completely discredit their position.

There's gotta be better solutions than this.
I'm sure we know all the guidelines for first response

Any other tips/common mistakes guys?

How anyone could not see how this as the best option baffles me. Look at the Solo shit, he shut up and groveled when they caught on to him. Had he turned around and simply said his positions in the spotlight, two things would/could occur:

I would power troll, and if they came to my location out here in the tundra I would kill them, and say I thought the camera and microphone was a gun

hello fbi

If they come all the way out to rural Alaska, I will shoot to kill.

Shutting up wasn't his problem. Apologizing was his problem. That's the opposite of shutting up.

Never cuck out

use as much of this as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

FUCK WOJAK

1. Never give a shit about what anyone thinks of you, but don't do what Liberals do and use that as an excuse for autistic screeching. Just keep pounding out the facts with a level head.
2. Never apologize for anything, unless you're doing it to mock people. i.e., Trump: "Ohhhhh, I'm sorry. So, Pocahontas…"

That'll cover most interactions. And yes, these two steps are all you will need for most interactions, because these days are blessed with dying out mega Jews being replaced by their complacent Yes Men who have only a fraction of their boss' cunning.

Go away CNN, but if you have to know, all we would need to do is meme on you. We have become very efficient at it.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If you don't want to be doxed or get thrust into the spotlight, cover up your tracks. I would think it would go without saying, but this is more for "teh_D" since they need some remedial Opsec lessons.
Have designated shitposting emails that aren't connected to anything personal. Don't make rookie mistakes by using the same usernames across multiple forums or platforms. Never enter your real name, city or personal info on any online form or forum. And don't go spouting off your 1488 shitposts on the same account that you post about your hometown or your hobbies or any other potentially identifying information. Don't have a facebooger but if you feel you must, keep all info private between friends. Turn off all public sharing and apps. Don't post any damning shit on anything connected to your personal Jewgle, as that can come back to haunt you later.
If you do find yourself in the spotlight, you are better off staying silent if you aren't comfortable than trying to nice guy your way out of a bad situation. The media isn't there to make you look good, they're there to make you look bad, as that's better for ratings. Media is never on your side.

cowardly faggot

I live in a cucked part of the country, where to apply for a CCW permit you need a very good reason. First thing I would do is show the sheriff all the death threats I get so he can issue me a permit.

Strategies for Dealing with Media Attention

It bears repeating and should be understood by every user here. Trump won because of this golden rule.
You never ever, under any circumstances, cuck out. It should be a banner or site wide message.
Never cuck out.
NEVER.

NEVER CUCK OUT.

why not redpill

Shoo, jew.

Maintain several personas online.
Dont use the same email/alias on different sites.
Dont post anything that ties in to IRL
Buy a good VPN

if you get highlighted by the media for making jokes own it
argue back and point out how retarded they are for even getting upset
BUT MAH JOB if u feel u have to much to lose be a bitch and keep your mouth shut to begin with
Being bullied into submission is not an option

This. Just go full meme.

Need to make it clear that what you do and think is completely normal, and that the (((media))) is the one at fault for pretending it isn't.

Do NOT clam up. Do NOT retreat. They punch you, you punch them back, HARDER. Talk about their ties to leftist institutions and their infiltration of all media with communist subversives. Naming the Jew is up to you. I'd say we as a society are running right up against that 10% borderline with regards to the Jewish question.

This.

you must NEVER apologize
if you are asked to apologize for anything, you give the other party an admissible proof that you recognize having commited what they may want to accuse you of, whatever it is
an apology is a pre-emptive admission of guilt
the cuck who apologized for having posted "racist comments" on plebbit wasn't even accused of being a racist yet, ye had merely posted a gif mocking cnn
but by apologizing, he rendered himself defenseless anainst any kind of bullshit accusation the horde of sjws may decide to launch against him

the only apologies that are worth anything anyway are those you make to people you love for your actions that you know have caused them harm and if you sincerely regret having commited them
without all these elements, it's just political correctness circus of normie theater

1) Don't use kikebook/reddit or if you absolutely have to make sure it shows as minimal information about you as possible.

2) If CNN phones you tell them to fuck off.

You could do a form of both; if they come up to you live, you could say "I don't want to talk to the media, I am afraid of being hurt by you people like you did with the reddit guy, please leave me alone."

Any time a media person contacts you publicly enough to do this, you could keep your mouth shut in a way that gives you an advantage. After all, our enemy *is* the media here.

Why did they make the veggietales logo look like a penis?

The first option is opsec. But if you should get targeted by media I'd go radio silence. For the love of God don't give them an interview. If you present a bunch of facts they'll edit them out. They'll also give you a long lead-in before you talk about crying babies and bodies of jews in mass graves. You can't even win if you go live. They'll have a delay and have technical problems as soon as you make a damaging point. It's fucking rigged. Never, ever play.

Another kind of op-sec that's even more important than that is simply having a support group that doesn't give a shit. This is ideal. Frankly if you live in their world you simply have to suck their cocks to live. You can be a professor of anti-racism with 8 degrees or be like Bernie and get arrested for civil rights: There's going to be a crazy black lesbian screaming in your face as a show of force and no one will help you. Nothing is good enough.

Get a job where you produce a good or service that someone else wants. That's really the most important thing. If you're making badass adirondack chairs, people like them and you'll always have money and security.

If you can't pull-off a fully autonomous lifestyle at least make sure your boss doesn't give a shit.

You should be motivated to work an exit strategy from (((them))) and build your group now because, like I said, they are coming for you: your existence itself is a transgression. There's no appeasement.

This is my opinion on the subject as well. Agents of the corporate media will prey upon you the moment you assume the manner of kindness, reason, and empathy. Those qualities are only appropriate to be used with others who genuinely hold those same values. They will not reciprocate decency—but note that they will pretend to cast themselves as such if they think it will gain them the desired quotations, so don't allow yourself to be manipulated—and so it is imperative that you do not treat such agents as human beings, but only as filth. If you aren't able and prepared to go 100% Sam Hyde, then don't bother speaking to them. No matter how reasoned you are, they will paint you into the box they intended to paint you into before they even spoke to you.