SOME AUTIST MADE A PIZZAGATE ANIME

Get in here
Hosted on vimeo
vimeo.com/224641517
jewtube reupload
youtube.com/watch?v=Ziu7fWcI0Xo
Its fucking hilarious so far

I don't think that child abuse is hilarious

Laughter is the lube that allows us to slip the redpill down der normie's throat.

No but making an anime in the form of a casual documentary is

No, but making it 'look' funny is the best way to coax people into believing something at least a little bit, which can lead to even more red pills. Ironically joking about Hitler is how most anons start their journey into becoming a Holla Forumsack, I think.

Fuckoff with the T_D larping bullshit, it was made to distract us from legitimate concerns.

Has there been any pizzagate / pedogate related happenings lately? I have noticed 90% if my pedogate jewtube stuff has been nuked, and its dropped off the radar of all my normie friends. Getting memory holed pretty hard.

A bit off-topic but my first redpill was watching The Big Short. It led me to understand the Ponzi scheme that is the Federal Reserve and that in turn made me question the narrative of WWII.

watch "all wars are bankers wars" on jewtube, mandatory rothschild tier kike elite redpill

I remember catching this on Fox News when it aired. It looks like it flew under the radar of most anons but it seems like it's caused a bit of a stir.

for fuck's sake, what a letdown

Luciferian pedophile Jews are always a legitimate concern.

You seriously cannot understand the JQ if you doubt that the stuff about pizzagate isn't real. One begets the other. The same thought process, the same "coincidences", the same mentality. You expect anyone to believe that you believe in the 1488 and the JQ………yet think the shit that was uncovered in PG was "a big nothingburger" (to quote the nigger van jones)?

Yeah, GTFO of here Chaim. Don't you have people to dox for your Jew masters?

Congratulations on not deleting your old personal videos. You just doxed yourself you dumb faggot.

I enjoyed it. But that video segment near the end lasted way too long and broke immersion - not good if you were wanting to get people to watch and laugh and get redpilled at the same time. Should've broken it up with some reactions or commentary, and maybe something like showing the video playing on the screen with a filter and the audio turned slightly down before cutting back to it, that sort of thing to break up the monotony. Just my opinion anyway. The rest was great, 8/10 would spread around to fellow shitlords. There were even a couple of points in there that I hadn't already seen in the threads on Holla Forums, so that was helpful.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

You needed a hollyjew movie to "explain"(it doesn't) the FED and the financial crash? Are you that fucking stupid?

Kek

What animu is it based on?

your kind of a small guy, op.

Yes and a summer faggot led here by Posbiac

I was a brainwashed liberal for a long time. Call me names, I'm just grateful for where I am right now.

You're right, it doesn't explain the Fed or the crash, but it made me want to start asking questions.

Wondering this to. What's the anime they used with the brother and his little sister?

Searching by the name he calls the sister it seems to be ChäoS;HEAd.
Apparently it is made by the guys that made Steins;Gate.

Most people are after a decade in a retard factory (AKA "school")