Sven Co-op Thread XVI

Ports of Better Games Edition
Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840
Active Servers
fagrealm
173.18.204.130:27024; password autism
Player Models
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip
Slavic Weapons
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's Ivan Co-op 2.0.7z Sorry for MediaFire link
Maps
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
dropbox.com/s/lcdxgchruzzhb7w/More Maps.7z?dl=0 (do not replace anything, or it will replace models)
Audio Files for Voice Commands
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE
Server Hosting Content
mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar
Map List
pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA
Custom Spray Tool
cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please post anything that I might have missed.
Also I've never made a thread before so please don't bully too hard if I screw up
Old Bread: >>10072314

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/pi0436e42pb1sp2/sc_max.bsp?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/5az4ywgacqruzta/SEXR.bsp?dl=0
my.mixtape.moe/ipvcca.7z
my.mixtape.moe/olhmeg.7z
my.mixtape.moe/wkbnvy.zip
dropbox.com/s/56q9jyf6xdcaw8c/More Maps.tar?dl=0
my.mixtape.moe/vaxfff.7z
my.mixtape.moe/rzjuzz.7z
mega.nz/#!Ds9XzJhJ!qFPbMbP00N4WXbkBqceH4XGVx_hgy5-J6rcFe7flOXQ
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43295-Uber-Playermodel-Pack
svencoop.com/changelog_5.0_preview_20140926.php
mediafire.com/download/g25f5o6q40i4009/Models_2.0_(July_17).7z
mediafire.com/download/1jwdvr3vxrorwxx/Utsuho Reiuji.7z
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44094-357-magnum-zoom-(and-CVAR)-broken
mediafire.com/?u1ggg6cunz73ngr
my.mixtape.moe/slglkn.zip
my.mixtape.moe/mhpgqt.7z
mega.nz/#!zE1xSCgb!OFCqoBXbbuymu6VUe4ibsg9M-Mk8bDo0z7mrbTm7q9E
pastebin.com/8hiPWQtM
mega.nz/#!lIBDyZaK!oCRolKZU8swXeeUEXezKFFYc2pWldc2tFYnIEtqS_Vs
shinkichi.dip.jp/
moddb.com/mods/xdm
my.mixtape.moe/lsdbxt.7z
vinhbond123.blogspot.my/p/half-lifesven-coop.html
moddb.com/games/quake-remake
my.mixtape.moe/kmqagi.zip
my.mixtape.moe/xymwic.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

image familiar

posting in new thread as well
SERVER SEEMS TO NOT WORK WHEN IT'S NOT ON PORT 27024 NOW, SO THE PORT IS NOW 27068
IMAGE FOR ATTENTION

It seems to not respond on either port.

for those with autism so severe they don't know what the address should now look like

173.18.204.130:27068

Fixed versions of sc_max and SEXR with the error-causing models removed.
dropbox.com/s/pi0436e42pb1sp2/sc_max.bsp?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/5az4ywgacqruzta/SEXR.bsp?dl=0

Why are some mega links passworded (and what is the password)? Or do I have a serious case of malware on my PC?

Whoah, that's from the nips, do we have that already? or did some loli pull off another one

Join the server and ask someone for pass, or wait until you've played in the server for a week/month, and you'll be clear of any suspicion.

So I've got my hands on a bunch of nip maps, but, I can't upload anything with this internet, which is getting drenched in water.
How do I sort out between existing resources the nipmaps and our maps archive so as to make it possible for me to upload it?

Have to connect through console.

It ain't working regardless.

Must be doing it wrong. It worked fine for me and we are on right now.

Does "connect 173.18.204.130:27068" look wrong to you? I know there's a fucking password, it should only check for it after connecting.

Also I could connect earlier today, but now I can't. What the fuck are you even doing to your server.

Yes it does.
It should be:
connect ; password

Did you even read the spoiler? It doesn't even get to the password check, it gets stuck attempting to get a connection. And I did try specifying the password just in case Valve was retarded enough for that.

I did. It worked for me fine.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

Do you want me to explain the whole connection procedure for Quake Netchan-based network protocols and why you're retarded?

In simpler terms, I get stuck at "Establishing connection" either way.

have you still not figured out how to connect yet?

Nope. Nothing works as if there's no server at that address.

did you first enter

and then enter

?

I sure did and nothing worked.

I tried it both ways. It can't even reach the server.

The Nitori model is in the large model pack in the Op. I updated it a couple of days ago

i think the server is borked right now anyways

The server is gone for me too and I can't connect again, which is weird becuase I managed to get on just a couple of hours ago.

should be back now

still nothing fam, maybe dubs will fix it

snek will fix it

Still no luck here.
In the meantime, I've added most of Episode 1 monsters, except zombies and shamblers. Also noticed a bug: when you have a powerup, the ammo counter breaks until it runs out. I guess this is because the powerups are technically weapons.
Other random unexplainable bugs still pop up from time to time, like the game being unable to schedule any function from the monster_qscrag.as script. The scheduler just reports them as non-existent, even though I can call them manually with no problems at all. I have no fucking idea what causes this and I doubt that anyone on the Sven forum does, except Sniper and Solokiller, but Sniper has a life and Solokiller is fucking banned.

can I get a dl link for just the new models? I don't want to download the whole pack again for a couple new ones

The server appeared in the favorites list for about 30 seconds and disappeared again. What even.

Do you even still play this game?

Yes

that's fucking great man, almost fell off my chair

Sucks that everything is in manlet mode, other then that It's looking metal as fuck.

my.mixtape.moe/ipvcca.7z
Finished up the Q1 models, this includes everything but the mob models, things of note:
The soldier model is FUBAR, the bones are all twisted in wrong directions and it'd be less work just to make new animations, everything else looks alright just some minor stuff here and there.

my.mixtape.moe/olhmeg.7z
This is my fixed Suwako model, also included my dumb edits for the heavy weapons grunts.

Thanks for fixing Suwako.

t. frog

Great, you're just in time. I was packing shit for a release.
my.mixtape.moe/wkbnvy.zip
Password is the usual one. Contains some highly unfinished and unstable shit for testing. Using "developer 1" and watching the console is recommended.

I couldn't use the attachments, because GetAttachment() just returns (0, 0, 0) for position on any attachment index for some reason.

God damn it, forgot to pack in the FGD.

I cleaned up the pack with more maps that I put up to make it less clustered and easier to do.
dropbox.com/s/56q9jyf6xdcaw8c/More Maps.tar?dl=0

my.mixtape.moe/vaxfff.7z
Here you go a w_ model for the axe, shotgun and medkit.

my.mixtape.moe/rzjuzz.7z
Since my dummy model is no longer being used, I made it a replacement for Sven's error model.

That Ivan weapon pack is pretty great, but why no p_models or w_models?

Because I'm lazy/haven't finished making them yet.

There's like 200 or so new models from that one Korean pack from the Sven forums, and I just kinda dumped them in there & I'm too lazy to look through all of them so here's Nitori & some misc. models.

mega.nz/#!Ds9XzJhJ!qFPbMbP00N4WXbkBqceH4XGVx_hgy5-J6rcFe7flOXQ

Alright, bug/glitch time! I'm going to ignore anything that looks like its just there for testing purposes.

Starting off issues:
-Manlets!

E1M1:
-Door from quad damage and ramp spiral does not work.
-No Bio-Suit; temporary HIV station works well enough as its stand-in For now
-Enemies don't drop ammo.

E1M2:
-Extra weapons found in previous levels do not get transferred.
-No scrags
-Door between blue key and quad damage room does not open.
-The two fiends that spawn after the other two die don't spawn. Nightmare only, but they still didn't spawn.
-Extra enemies in last room before exit

E1M3:
-Elevator from zombie pit does not rise.

Aside from all of that, whats been done so far looks really good and plays good too! My only real gripe is that you don't have that in-your-face notification that you've been hit like in quake But I guess my volume was low so ignore that.

What is that video called?

Deichkind - Bück Dich Hoch

OK nevermind it's Deichkind - Bück' dich hoch

Goddamn, NPC movements look really smooth, liking it.

Don't get me confused, are you mentioning about that northkorean/DPRK link?

Yes, the one in the last post, forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43295-Uber-Playermodel-Pack Though he seems to have changed hosting.

take cover

Weapons aren't supposed to transfer, in SC you can't even officially do that. I'll change the changelevel triggers to proper Sven game_end triggers that show the scoreboard and that kind of shit.
That's odd. Execute "developer 1" before starting the map and tell me if it says shit about their models missing or anything.

Everything else is a result of shit being unfinished.

Dropbox link doesn't work. Repair that shit

I did, check my post a few above. It was a clusterfuck so I fixed it up.

uh

Thanks user

You can actually by setting keep_inventory to 1 on trigger_changelevel.

Join the server and maybe we'll give you the password.

I remember a mapping guide for Sven saying something along the lines of "that won't ever be possible, use game_end, it's the preferred way to end maps". I'll try that though, thanks.

It's a new thing added to 5.0, back in the day it was considered impossible.
svencoop.com/changelog_5.0_preview_20140926.php

This is kind of bad, because I think it will also carry your keys into the next map, provided I make them a custom item instead of an item_inventory.

I think it's anything that's tied to the inventory system, but you can always try it out and see.

I made the powerups and wanted to make keys as objects of CBasePlayerItem class, which turned out to be the base class for weapons. It was supposed to be used in HL for inventory as well, like keycards and shit I guess, but they dropped that idea. item_inventory items are a specific Sven-related thing, they are of the class CItemInventory and I don't know if that uses CBasePlayerItem as its base class, so I guess I'll just try and see how it works.

ahh ok, wont like I have no idea how this stuff works, just knew for a fact you could carry your weapons/ammo/health/armor to the next level now.

I once again apologize for my retardation.

My newest models for those who don't have them.
mediafire.com/download/g25f5o6q40i4009/Models_2.0_(July_17).7z
mediafire.com/download/1jwdvr3vxrorwxx/Utsuho Reiuji.7z
Fixed Suwako, plus extras, here

That should be everything if not yell at me

replace your BSPs with this to get in the server when it's on SEXR or sc_max
picture of a happy looking okuu so you all know I'm the server operator

Late night post because I have no life

The magnum's zoom has now been confirmed as permanently removed, and they don't plan on upping the accuracy.
Let us all take a moment of silence for the hand cannon that was Half-Life's Colt Python.

You are better in single player Half-Life.

The deagle is now best .357 gun

Sniper needs to be lynched already. Jesus

Sniper is a fucking idiot.

My dll differs from the server dll.

help

Could we also REMOVE AdamR?

Maybe I should leave and come back when I'm not a retard, or I could just make the world a better place and kill myself.

Did you opt in to the release candidate?

Also somewhat on topic
Was thinking about making a quick weapons replacement pack for PsychoPhobia, turns out Zandronum only has model support for MD3, so rip to that idea.

Seriously, 80% of the time I get votekicked because I get way ahead of the group and finish the level before they get their fun.

The CS pros were right, lower res really is better.

That sounds like bullshit. Unless someone can show a reason why that happens, or more data to show it's true, it must be assumed that it's a coincidence.

Nope, it's real.

Everything becomes bigger, kill monsters faster.
You feel more "in control" of your character, it just plays smooth.

1920x1080 feels like you're controlling a clunky tank. 800x600 (black bars, not stretched) encourages me to do bunnyhops and fuck shit up.

Yah nah I'm good with 1920x1080

default_fov 70 you retard

It is you that is retarded.

Why would I be triggered about some dumb fuck with a shitty PC, config and settings?

My game looks crisp and clean, not my fault your game looks like shit.

Thats a pretty big cockgun you got there

4U

@LoliPirate
Here's the Suwako MMD model. I found the password for an Alice model by the same guy, so that's also included.
mediafire.com/?u1ggg6cunz73ngr

Sweet, I'll get right on rigging them.

Do you even fish eye?

Can you fix Suwako? In the process of fixing her hat you seem to have broken her arms.

She now runs with her arms down as in the idle pose with no weapons.

More Quack:
my.mixtape.moe/slglkn.zip
Password is different this time for reasons unknown, ask for it in server.

I'm extremely sorry user, I swear I fixed that.

my.mixtape.moe/mhpgqt.7z
Everyone please download this, or your frog 2hu will look weird.

if you kikes are up for more FUCKING DOOM, here are the files you'll need for the next FUCKING DOOM session
mega.nz/#!zE1xSCgb!OFCqoBXbbuymu6VUe4ibsg9M-Mk8bDo0z7mrbTm7q9E
it's 200 MB so no fucking third worlders allowed

Wheres the IP then, SHITBIRD?

Thanks faggot

Does it matter which port we use for this? or do we need to find the old Skulltag shit? I assume we'll be doing this through Zan?

you'll have to connect through DOOMSEEKER

I fixed took out cultist class psychophobia so that it works with the latest version of zandronum, removed the slow movement when you're at low health, and made all remaining classes equal
yes we will be using zandronum

Mokou, please fix Opposing Force.

I'm gonna have to filter you because your shit taste is making me physically ill.

Do you mean the FOV is too high or too low? Either way, I bet you're the kind of jackass you complains about other people increasing the resolution and using antialiasing shit on emulators.

does the server have DL or do I have to download every single link in this thread

Yeah, it has DL, but it takes hours to download everything.

too high, it's fov 70 guy.

You can download form the server but It'll take forever.

People like you are why games have disgustingly low fov and no option to change them.

You adjust fov depending on resolution.
70 makes perfect sense for a 4:3 game.

If you're gonna play on 16:9, sure you can change the fov but that guy is way over the top.

Look at his weird looking ogre arms and retarded weapon stances. It looks unnatural and dumb.

wat? I'm not complaining, check the IDs next time nerd
I use fov 90

I sorted through the Robootto maps that were taking up a load of slots on the map cycle and were not of any notable quality. There were also a few non-Robootto maps that seemed fine to remove and a few changes to be made to the mapcycle. Feel free to object to anything on the list and call me out for it.
pastebin.com/8hiPWQtM

What is the password for the shipshavearrived.zip file?

I apologize.

That isn't the password.

dying fam

ayy lmao

Autism, endless entertainment for the whole family.

FUNC_VEHICLE 2016
FUNC_VEHICLE 2016
FUNC_VEHICLE 2016

What's wrong with the server? Sometimes it seems down and when it's not, the pings skyrocket.

I have trouble even connecting

HUMANITY'S GREATEST DESIRE IS TO DRIVE CRUDELY BUILT LOW POLYGON CARS IN SVEN COOP
FUNC VEHICLE
FUNC VEHICLE
FUNC VEHICLE
FUNC VEHICLE
FUNC VEHICLE
FUNC VEHICLE
FUNC VEHICLE
NOW AND FOREVER
FUNC VEHICLE 2016

Cetnik's DDOSing us again

explain please, why is he mad
i have not played for months

Fairly sure that's a joke because Meanest-Bird is actually the new serb owner.

I will forever miss Mokou.

RACING MAPS WHEN?

When is the server up?

A weapon to surpass JEB

Server is up permanently assuming that the restart script doesn't break.

I guess the script broke

It's up right now, we're playing on it.

check the port, it was changed half way through the thread.

Not this shit again, tetris is a stock map. Delete the series from the server's svencoop_addons folder

There was 10 people on just then

this shit makes me furious

I cant read the thread right now, some user could direct me to a torrent with the shit I have to download?

Also did I read correctly the shop page? Yo cant coop the entire HF story mode?

There's links in the OP. No torrents right now. And you should probably get your eyes checked.

Just download the voice, map and player model packs in the OP and you'll be good to go.
What?

what

I will be more specific. You can play a fraction of the HF and expantions story mode right?

HF? Do you mean HL?

The entire games.

rip server

it's back
I also rebooted the server machine so hopefully the ping spikes wont be back
it's been fine so far so why dont we stress test it?

Cant connect :c

seems THIS SHIT came back after a restart

rip server

r

i

p

s

e

c-c-c-combo breaker

That's a meme I haven't heard in a while.

rip server

That Doom wad was pretty fun. Should host it again sometime.

Also, does the last pic in this post mean my mic has been banned?

Here's the Tchernobog voices from Blood, no its not another voice pack.
mega.nz/#!lIBDyZaK!oCRolKZU8swXeeUEXezKFFYc2pWldc2tFYnIEtqS_Vs

That shows players muted on your side.

I should probably finish Quack instead of making retarded shit like this.

Oh, you did make the railgun I requested. coooooooool

I don't actually recall anyone requesting a railgun. I was probably drunk.

I want Quack.
Where Quack?
When Quack?
I Want Quack
Where Quack?
When Quack?
I want Quack
Where Quack
When Quack
QQQUUUAAACCCKKKK!?

Did our shit leak out again or something, I'm sensing suspicion from steam screenies, again.
and did the steamguidefag respond to anyone's pm or something, he seems to be denying any past faggotry as of lately.

here you go

I did, asked for a Duck/Quake 2 railgun, thanks.

Also, I'm in dire need for AK74Ms model for 9mmar right now, but can't quite feel it right, I'm probably asking way too much but goddamn, the AK from Squad is really up my lane, as in anims and sounds.

You guys put up with too much shit from the dev team, the dedicated OC that has come out of these threads has been incredible. Did any of you ever consider moving to another GoldSource game?

What other GoldSrc game?

Also, how about an instagib DM map with railguns? Does anyone have any suggestions of any UT or Q3 maps to convert for this purpose?

Taspir

Now that you mention it, maybe if we funneled all our autism into one concentrated effort, we could all make a better Sven-like game in the Xash3D engine (because it's more open than Goldsrc).

i leave for two months, deathly afraid that s/v/en will die due to lack of content, yet here you guys are, still autisming and making OC despite all the shit that's going down
みんながだいすき!❤

Unless Sniper gets a second life, we're probably not going anywhere.

you dummy
autism is too strong to stop

Time for bullying

I have no idea what I just watched. Looks like a cocaine fueled version of what we do.

Also itd good to see you back Miku!

You two are adorable.

Engaging in this kind of homosexual behaviour shall not be excused.

M-Miku?!?! you're back! n-not that I care or anything, it's not like I miss you, t-that's a silly thing to think!
welcome back!

It ain't gay if its snake, faggot

I'm delighted that we've made it this far. I expected s/v/en to be dead within a couple of weeks, but we've been going strong for 7 months and show no signs of slowing down.

It did slow down for a while, on fagworld we'd get 3 or 4 people in the peak hours (amerigan evening) and 0 throughout the rest of the day. That's probably why faggot shut it down.
faggot, if you're reading, pls come back

Who the hell knows what happened at this point.

which do you prefer?

no fags allowed

the proper method is
password autism; connect 173.18.204.130:27068

Download the voice commands in the OP, or you'll be there all day.

Enjoy purgatory, Nerd.

I did everything in this so make sure to download the the fixes and new maps in here
too lazy to post an avatarfag image now

will it ever be possible for custom weapon skins to work like custom player models?
Where if all players have the file on their computer, one player can be using the skin and all the others with it can be using their own skins but also see the others skin?

If Sniper decides to add selectable weapon models, yes. But also what do you do with pickup models?

The pickup model would be the default model, but when a player picks it up it becomes their selected model. When they drop it, it remains as their selected model.

Spoiled for lewd

did somebody say lewd

shinkichi.dip.jp/
Supposedly contains a few HL models, site blocks Western IPs.

can't seem to connect with a japanese vpn either

rip server

Killed by a pack of niggers again

Anyone ever try this?
moddb.com/mods/xdm

Bumping with creepy eyes

Mappack, too.

Yes, it had bots, if you can count that as "ever trying" it.
Deathmatch modes won't make sense when Sven still has the potential for DM mockups instead of remodding it.
On the other hand, I see a bunch of models worthy of exporting into sven, from that mod, someone needs to take note.

here is a bane model for someone that knows how to rig my.mixtape.moe/lsdbxt.7z

Cybernetic Moon was a mistake.

We are going back and you are going to take me there.

It killed the population nearly for the night. I don't think you want to go back to Keen.

I will, and you can't stop me

Episode 1 of Quack is nearing completion. There are only two maps left to convert, E1M7 (Chthon) and E1M8 (Ziggurat Vertigo).

doubt

Download it and scan it yourself

don't download it, theres a notorious hacker named Gorky that now frequents the server. He put a virus in the pack and now everyones computer is slowly being infected with the gay.
he also stole all our medicine for medicinal purposes. hide your stash.

So is that one US server dead or what, I only saw like 4 players.

6 now, its also mid day and people usually get on in the afternoon/evening

You all need to stop your autism

May I interest you in our Lord and Savior Robootto?

Get back to your cucumbers,poplep.

Disgraceful

ayy lmao

The worst part is that these fags actually post here.

ayy lmao at these dubs

(((checking))) these dubs with no survivors

Our dubs.our messiah.

nice

chzecked

Whats going on and why are people posting chatango shit?

Reddit disguised at 8ch came into the server.

We drove them out and now they are circlejerking to soothe their butthurt.

pic related, you and your leddit buddies' face 0.54 nanoseconds before impact.

Why the fuck did they think that was a good idea. And how did you figure they were from reddit of all places, they should be aware no one likes them.

Circlejerking svenfags got mad circlejerking infinity went to play sven.

Just a bunch of faggots being faggots.

i just want to play half-life

It'll all be over in a couple of hours. Just sit back and laugh for now.

no

This makes more sense as to why chatango has been brought up.
Just seems like a bunch of butt hurt due to general autism and faggotry

People joined and shit hit the fan. No idea what is going on its not like people never join.

wow. being a real dramawhore there todd.

for those of you that aren't faggots, let your sperg dramawhore know that navy seals pasta is stale and that they need to deliver something more fresh next time they try to bomb a chat

Chatango circlejerk regulars want to play sven co-op, they mingle with sven co-op thread circlejerk regulars and mistake them for reddit. Both sides are faggots. Thats the story.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

As soon as you stop being a reddit tier fag, faggot.

i was extracting maps while you were sperging out over this shit. then i come back to the chat being bombed with stale memes and butthurt. i don't know what's reddit tier about that bar your sperg out.

I don't care if people want to shit up chatango but do it without spamming at least.

top WEW

underage chat queens BTFO! SAD!

JUST

Why are gregg and anime girl so paranoid?

This is like the 3rd time I've been accused/confused with being someone else, even though I only played in this server since yesterday.

just stay gone

wat

I know it's not a popular manga, but you should kill yourself if you think that's a pokemon slut.

She could pass as a young Sabrina

I am autistic, what did you expect?

*zip*
sigh.. the shit I put up with.

so you're not the pokemon waifu trash kid?

heck of a partay

fear the snarks

how the fuck did things get so bad? Were things always this bad? I remember when I was a kid playing the original Counter Strike I'd rarely encounter other kids and usually when the mics were on people would just talk. Sometimes there was smack talk, but usually it was friendly. Now it's just pure hell. The worse thing is, this isn't just Sven, it's all the online games.. man, this shit is depressing me.

Steam making games easy as fuck to install was a mistake. Same concept as the iphone fucking over the internet with retards.

those are pubs, why'd you think we have a private server in the first place?

fear the snarks

embrace the comfy

vinhbond123.blogspot.my/p/half-lifesven-coop.html
more models
courtesy of nazi

:^)

They are back

Wait how did someone get Quake's levels into Half-Life?

hi ;^)

maximum autism

Goldsrc is just a (heavily) modified Quake engine.

Is there a mod someone made for it? If so someone please link me

revo has a furry avatar

Can it get any worse than this?

oh we have such sights to show you

Sure. It's for Xash, but it's probably compatible with Goldsrc if you do the same modifications to the id1 folder that you need to do in order to get it to work with standalone Xash (as opposed to the version it comes with). Not much needs to be changed, about as much as it can take to run some mods or the expansions.

Forgot the link, fuck.
moddb.com/games/quake-remake

How do you check someone's steam profile through sven coop? fuckin hackers

I didn't jump on his head because you just get stuck in it most of the time for some reason.
I can't fucking make webms.

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

Oy vey, das very antisemitic, goy! You're an evil nazi bastid!

You can quote whatever the fuck you want, just don't flood chat.

Dude it's just a game

And you can join the server any time, just don't be a faggot redditor.

Did serb die?

Serber RIP

server is kill

no wonder you gayboys flock together

also RIP

what are you a 4th grader ;^)

I swear to fuck I'll post a dick picture and the server will never be the same. Do not tempt me 2hu demon.

post it i dare you

server when

When I can cum inside you.

Do not sexualize the miku.

**Only bully*

I need to be bullied for being this stupid,

Someone bully bird until he restarts the server.

But i just want to blast some loads in her womb..

how about you go lick some chinese toilets clean you filthy degenerate

pic related
it's you

how about you two get along and lubby chudder?

Look, I know your pussy is all wet and playing "Hard 2 get"

Just get on your knees whore.

gay

when i heard you guys were a bunch of fags i thought they were exaggerating

wew

I think that I'm the only literal fag.

well maybe birdo too

I'm not you, and I'm not birdo, but I am a literal fag, so there's 2-3 of us.

This is a christian board, get out filthy homos.

I bet this is italy

You guys ever play the Half Life campaign together? Always wanted to play it co-op.

Try the "Anti-Rush" server

of course we have
multiple times

I'm on it at the moment, just seems to be playing survival mode maps based on the HL campaign.

what is this autism?

That image is kind of wrong.

Heresy implies the people claim to be Christians, which the fedora, mudslime and kike in that image are not.

They're blasphemers, not heretics.

This has made a casualty of my sides.

Also there is a 4th literal faggot, but we bullied him too far

Its as Moonman says.

Here's the latest version of Quack:
my.mixtape.moe/kmqagi.zip
The music is in a separate package because it's rather large:
my.mixtape.moe/xymwic.zip
Used the old password this time.

Oh yeah, don't put it on the server yet. It'd be great if someone tested it first.

somebody please add in a voice/mic mouth sync for hitler.mdl, I don't know how to do it but I have the guidelines to do so

"HOLD ON I HAVE OTHER THINGS I NEED TO DO"
- A Lazy Loli

gonna test this shit

also bump to save the thread

Past the limit. No point.

woops, new bread when