Get In Here

JAPANESE MAN ASKs JAPANESE WOMEN WHO THEY FIND MORE ATTRACTIVE:
White Men or Blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=ELj-0pCN1oA

Soooooo many salty Nigs in the comments its pretty hilarious.

Blacks are really fragile aren't they?

Nice slide thread. Fuck off.

I know it looks like a slide thread but its not. This really a good opportunity to drop a lot of red pills in the comments and piss off a lot of butthurt negros.

go away,

It is a slide thread. fuck off.

what did he mean by this

Funny and a bit of an ego stroker, but any form of race-mixing is frowned upon on Holla Forums. Japanese women should love Japanese men so that their kids have a chance to be the next Kojima instead of the next Elliott Roger.regardless this is all just a slide thread anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

sage

Halfbreeds get discriminated in schools in Japan.

Get gassed, heeb.

bump

Not the women.
Eurasian girls are universally lusted for by anyone north of Christmas Island and East of Moscow

Read between the lines you fucking autists.
If you ask a bunch of white guys if they prefer asian women over gorillas, is that race mixing propaganda?
It's just stating the obvious.

If the comparison were whites vs asians then I might see your point.
Even then I think in this specific scenario Japanese women would have a strong preference for Japanese men. AFAIK Jap women who date white guys are the asian equivalent of coal-burners and are seen as being "flawed". The same way we view white guys who exclusively pursue asian women.

image related, get out of here, you asshurt niggers

I don't get why this got bump locked, I really wasn't trying to slide anything. I just really though Holla Forums would get a kick out of some of the comments.

Yeah, that's why you keep having to rape white women.

Dumb thread, but this nip inspired me.

This is a good time as any to post this Japanese gem.

brutal

Truly Japan is the white mans greatest ally. Honorary Aryans indeed.

Some days a thread like this gets anchored. Other days it gets pinned. Don't worry about it.

For what it's worth, the comments from all these butthurt niggers are pretty hilarious. They are so used to the western world giving them a free pass and worshiping the pavement they ape on. Reality bites HARD when you're a deluded chimp with an inflated sense of self worth. Beautiful to watch.

Yeah, this is a super important #Happening. Why hasn't this been stickied yet?

Of course the kike mods would bumplock this thread.

stop race mixing

Lel