Modern Day, Modern Time

This is subversive and I refuse to post here until it is changed. Modernity and post-modernity is a cancer that enables and promotes international jewry.

Also remove that anime faggotry and put Hitler back, BO is killing the board with this cuck shit.

x-tan is pretty cute.

(checked)
I agree with this post, but your OP is kinda dumb man. Present day, Present time is what is said before an episode of serial experiments lain. Modern day comes from a tweet posted by Trump after the wretling scandal.

(checked)

Imkikefy has always been ruining this board. Your IP's are being logged, if you don't browse Holla Forums without a proxy or VPN you're fucked. Of course shills will deny this and say "muh megooka or endgoons are d&cing!!!"

Exactly, and the message doesn't come across well. Maybe [current] time would be a better. One of the vols or BO doesn't get SEL at all. It's not a celebration of modernity like the message entails.

I don't give a shit at this point. I'm fucked simply because I'm a felon, endchan and megooka probably do this too. gooka is written with Golang.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/polmeta/

I mean, I don't know how much clearer you need it to be that it's time to exodus.

You might as well have linked Holla Forums for seriously discussing this board

throw out some alternatives before the thread gets shoahed

And that confirmed the shilling for me. Get back in the oven.

Nice false equivalence moshe, fucking kill yourself any time

kys your self ASAP. how about going back to 1932? That too 'primitive and old-timey' for you?

I block the announcements, are they really advertising that crap here? If so I'm out for good.

It's a Lain reference you fucking cuck

Also if your white at this point your fucked if you don't. And fucked if you do. So fuck it all.

(wasted as fuck)
Don't you have a book thread to anchor kikey?

There are some hilarious parts of post-modernitypic related, but yes, in general it's pure, unadulterated cancer.

Read the thread faggot I'm well aware. It still promotes modernity.

Fuck it, I'm out. Where do I go. I won't use megooka because golang and won't use endy because nevada and cp

It was a joke based on a sick get, you hyper-autist.

I'm not Holla Forums, why is this bad?

What?

If you think that muh dikk-tier faggotry is funny you're part of the problem. eat a bullet.

GOogle LANGuage
Any more questions?

I've heard they let cp spam stay up, don't want to verify for myself. Have you experienced differently?

I like anime lad I just like Hitler more. It's a visual choice that I feel is bad for the board.

get a sense of humor

Are you the same guy who keeps demanding that Holla Forums stop baneposting?

Yes, they seem to be very anti-pedo. I doubt they'd even let some of the pedo boards stay up that Jim has, I just dislike endchan because of how overwhelmingly blackpilled they are.

fuck off then you lazy troll

Sounds like imkikefy bullshit, probably spammed here after he put it on endchan himself. He spams megooka too. Also
Pick one

Anyway end is shit for other reasons, everything is shit because everyone stays here.

This is a place where hundreds of anons come to congregate and call each other faggots. I don't know why you'd expect everything to be specific to your personal aesthetic preferences, or why some meme should be dropped because one guy doesn't like them.

Isn't it open source while 8ch is closed source now? How is that worse?

Kill yourself, typical aut-right 'argument' - pretending the acceptance of faggotry and modernity is 'funny'

No, you sound like a real hothead. >>>/bane/ will never die.

I have mentioned before I have a criminal record so I am really not down to go on sites that might be dubious like that. Two years ago would have ben a different problem.

The consensus around here has always been anti-modernity. As for the anime shit I'm not really complaining - that was mostly a secondary though and preferential thing I wanted to bitch about.

>>>/polmeta/
Fuck off back to freech, endchan, megooka, kikechanan, nextchan, whatever shithole you're trying to drive users to because you can't get users the legitimate way.

Nobody checks that board you fucking retard.

Might as well have linked fucking Holla Forums

/thread