What are some good Nipponese only 3DS games?

What are some good Nipponese only 3DS games?

関連写真

Holy shit, a talking cat!

I'm about to get a 3DS, here's the list of games i'm getting on it:

3DS games:

-MHG
-MH4U
-MH3U
-Luigi's Mansion 2
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf

DS games:

-Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
-Mega Man ZX
-Mega Man ZX Advent
-Mega Man Zero Collection

I don't care about most mario games, nor zelda.
I don't care about pokemon, i only play Emerald sometimes.
I don't care about modern FE, i only play the GBA ones.
I care about SMT but i'd rather start from the beginning on the series once i decide to get into it.
I like VNs/adventure games and such but i prioritize replay value above all else.

Am i missing anything in terms of important games for the system?

user the GBA FE games came out 13 years ago.
Do you consider a game released 13 fucking years ago to be still modern?

Yes, because they're more archaic than the games preceding them.

Videogames are not modern, because they are more archaic than Tennis for Two.

Tactical games with casualized maps and low difficulty aren't fun. FE1 has more sophisticated maps than FE7.

Objectively the best game on the 3DS

Bravely Default is alright, if you enjoy older Final Fantasy. Gets a bit tedious around chapter 5, but if you turn off random battles and gear your party right you can fly through it easily enough.

LBX is also neat. Basically like Custom Robo if you ever played it, Custom Robo Arena for the DS also worth playing. Got a pretty big Megaman Battle Network vibe from LBX, if you're into that.

Rune Factory 4 decent farming/dungeon crawler/crafting shit if you're into that.

Some E-shop games are also pretty good/neat ideas:
Crimson Shroud, It's like playing a table top RPG, roll a pool of dice, all the characters and monsters are minis. Goes on sale a lot for like a buck or two

Sakura Samurai, kinda like Punch Out with Samurais I guess. You fight a bunch of mooks and bosses, timing your attacks and dodges according to their movements.

Super Hero Ogre, cheap little brawler, it's like a buck. A bit tough at first, you only get one life and can't save in between stages, but combat gets pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

Oh and Liberation Maiden is a fun little mecha shoot 'em up. You're the president of Japan or something and Tree aliens or something invade the planet. So you do the first thing any good president does, and jumps into their cool robot armor.

Do you have a pirate for it? All the links I can find are dead.

No sorry, I bought a physical copy of it when it first released.

Danball Senki series kicks ass.

First two are on PSP and Wars is kinda crap.

I can't, but that doesn't mean I won't try.

The 1st one was translated into english. this one not likely

Nobody cares because it's shit, no loss. The 2nd one has a fan-translation.

let me be the one babby faggot to ask the question - how high is the language barrier for someone who doesn't know any nipponese atm?

Almost imported a jap 3ds for this one

Doubt.