Chicago Police Scanner Thread

Im disappointed we are this far into the summer and not one Chicago or Detroit police scanner thread. I think tonight in the night we change this. Sure its early, but the thread will be available (hopefully) later on when the coons all wake and up and begin their typical jaboonery. Also, it is summer, its hot, and niggers love to kill each other then. I, for one, enjoyed listening to the dindu's dinduing in them old scanner threads.

chicagoscanner.com

Kek, the female dispatch is giving the cops bad intel because women cant into maps and directions.

Seems like the most daytime shit happens around the Comiskey Park area.

Ill be back later and bump this thread. At night, a Friday summer night, we should get good jaboonery for entertainment.

bump

I know night will produce good fun listening

For those of you who want just mindless real time jaboonery watchings, listen in on the police scanners in the area you live. Detroit scanner threads were fun as fuck. Being Chicago seems to be the memed murder capital, why not enjoy the dinduisms?

Calling all Roberts!

Seriously? Sage this halfchan slide bait. You have to go back.

I think cuckchan does nightly Real Robert Hours. They are aesthetic.

Link me

How bout do your own fucking work, jackboot slave motherfucker.

KYS faggots. Anything that isnt newfag bait threads or the usual shit is definitely a slide thread in your stupid no fun allowed world.

KILL

YOUR

SELF

blow it out your ass, cunt
die in an ambush

Wow, you told me.

BUMP

good one

BUMP

rolling

Industrial Design

haha I thought I was the only one that listened to these for fun

I have a scanner app installed on my Android phone. I noticed that last summer, pretty much every Fri/Sat night I got a notification about Chicago, the app by default is set to notify you when 600-1k people are tuned into one scanned because it usually means a big "event" is happening… this is every single Friday and Saturday night in Chicago. It quickly spilled over into Thursday and sometimes even Sunday nights! The app has since stopped notifying me about Chicago even though hundreds are still listening to it. I didn't change my settings. (((They))) don't want you to know how bad things are there.

That guy is such a fucking manlet, couldn't try harder if he tried as hard as he could - and he does.

What are you basing that on? Do you watch his show or are you just basing that on the pictures? I've met Chris irl and he isn't short, he was pudgy/fat and transformed himself into a pretty fit dude lately.

He's a lot shorter than me, that's my bar for manlethood. I watched a single stream of his he did with IA/Jim, he sperged at everyone that called in. I expect just about nothing of a libertarian, open borders cryptokikes that they tend to be, but adding the whole 'This is my stream, my dominion!' thing on top of it is just too much to stomach. Maybe he'll be that hot shit when he isn't a balding dwarf, but he isn't now.

This would be entertaining if it was happening in someone else's country. But it's just depressing knowing it's going on in mine

since last night.. multiple shootings.. most seem gang related.. only one seemed fatal "bleeding from head" whole lot of assaults/robberies all over.. AT LEAST 3-4 mcdonald's employees assaulted by dindus, not counting one or two individuals deciding to expose themselves.. in mcdonald's.. WHY ALL MCDONALDS??? whole lot of domestics mostly drunk spics or people who haven't been taking their 'medication'.. lots of suicide threats… lot of calls about nogs and spics smoking weed in cars or hallways or . Most disturbingly was a kidnapping in progress which was never followed up on (not only the broadcast) some 8 year old kid missing from chinatown library… It's all pretty entertaining til you realize that it's just horrible fucking real time chaos all around you.

Pretty sure I might have bingo by now.. sadly