Government of Canada Official Apology to Omar Khadr

JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP

It hurts to be a syrup nigger today guys, we deserve every bit of hate you could possibly throw at us. Is it even possible to get any more cucked then this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/toffb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hurts to be a syrup nigger EVER day, OP.

Day of the rake soon

Forgot link
archive.is/toffb

When your right, your right

You know, I used to get pissed off when the burgers dumped on us and called us Sweden II. Mostly because there was a time when that just wasn't true.

And then Castreau got voted in.

Now I just hang my head in impotent shame, because we are now the biggest pozzed landmass on Earth.

And most Canadians will see this as good. I knew there was a good reason I always hated Canadians since I was a young kid.

I always just bought into that whole "everyone loves Canadians" meme. It wasn't until I started opening my eyes did I see that the entire world was laughing at us the entire time.

I never bought into it. I always just thought that they "loved" us because we're pushovers. They just don't mind us like you wouldn't mind the boyfriend of the chick that you're fucking since he's cool with it and will offer you a beer after his girl finishes blowing you in the other room. It's pathetic.

I wish that I had some sort of idea as to how to reverse the tide here but I honestly have nothing. We have a big non-white population that obviously has no reason or intent to reverse how things are going, the whites are so passive for the most part and view even the slightest rocking of the boat to be LITERALLY HITLER, and half of our national identity is just doing the opposite of America. It's fucked.

Not the ENTIRE time. While the Americans wander around proudly announcing how they won WWII for everyone, anyone old enough to remember that time and their children remembered the Canadian men who did their best and didn't run around being complete cunts. Europe, when it was still white, remembered what our boys did over there.

I really can't wait for the Apocalypse.

Why? Is this some sort of slut virtue signaling? I mean really what the fuck man.

The shirt says "Canada", it just got cut off like that to amusing results. The "L" is really just a cut off "D".

Help communist kikes enslave one half of Europe and globalist kikes the other?

At the time, like most who do wrong in this world, they were doing what they thought was right.
An unfortunate parallel to draw in a thread about Canada doing something else terrible that they think is right.

Protip: The Canadian men who died in droves during both world wars would all have hated Trudeau and everything he stood for, to a man. More than a few of them would be asking "we killed Hitler for this?"
Canadian identity is absolutely nothing to be proud of until we turn back the treasonous measures performed by both Trudeaus.

I think you guys miss the larger point? This is an old story. Some facts..

while avoiding the subject

Kahdr and his legal team had a choice. Fight his case in court for a lifetime or take stfu money. We should not applaud the settlement, but only because it is a signal for the world to move on, and that Kadhr is tired of fighting. Say what you want about him as an individual but this is basic rule of law guys. His case was straightforward legally, impossible politically.

wasn't basically everyone trying to bail him out except the government because the burgers didn't give a shit

what is cuckdeau apologizing for

I believe he is apologizing because ahistorical fools just get a comfy virtue signal circle jerk out fo it. For them window dressing is all you need for a good home not to mention if everyone remembers the controversial apology it may replace the previous 14 years. Also who wants to bet Trudeau was given a rundown recently, we're talking about the most useful idiot of Canada

of course it's with everyone else's cash.

Absolutely agree. They'd be sick as fuck, especially if we could redpill them.

As opposed to every other Ally country? I was talking about the day-to-day things while they were stationed there, rather than getting (((suckered))) like everyone else.

From whom did he infer that?

The entire debate is this

It is about holding and torturing a person for the evidence that justifies holding and torturing a person. We can talk about how moral victories are atemporal but the legal system respects chronological order. It is also about two entities. Canada let the US do this to one of their citizens. Are you a soldier because another country calls you one?

The purpose of the story and the timing is to misguide nationalists. This is a case of a government not upholding their own laws. I get that government's are frauds, but lets at least acknowledge it before the the story slides to Tommy Taqiya town.