Rogelio Garcia

How the fuck is this faggot getting as many tweets and likes as the president himself?

twitter.com/LawyerRogelio/status/881967251406151680

And how the fuck is this autistic CNN response tweet trolling anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QotA7KHb7mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They use bots and accuse us of being bots.

holy shit

I don't think beaner lawyers are allowed to post her Mr Garcia

Where are those texan crusaders when you need them?

That is pretty fucking cringy. And it just adds more suspicion to how his earlier tweet got so many likes despite his following ones barely getting over 100.

Bots and/or the twatterjews boosting it artificially, naturally.

Also you do realize OP is not the beaner lawyer in question right, you absolute newfag?

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair

8 more years baby.

He tweets like somebody's grandma. Sweet fuck.

oh jeez, I'd never hire him.
I feel bad for anybody who has.

You think that's bad? The comments section of the youtube version of the vid is even more cringier.
youtube.com/watch?v=QotA7KHb7mo

Haven't seen a circlejerk this bad since Reddit and Memey came out.

It would be a shame if the Texas Bar Association received many complaints of ethics violations…

Replace Trumps picture with his and tweet it at him

The Tiny Trump bullshit is some of the gayest shit I've ever seen on Twitter, and Twitter is already gay as fuck to begin with. "Oh look I Photoshopped Drumpf to be very small oh ho ho I'm so clever!" Fuck off.

That is a really good idea.

Who the fuck tweets out a 2+ minute vid as a "burn", holy shit it just keeps going on and on. They have zero idea on how to meme; that's why the CNN wrestling gif was so successful, it's short and to the fucking point.

Post the nigger version

What bugs me more is all the likes it got. Normalfags really have no fucking standards when it comes to humor anymore. The video was basically CNN admitting that they were victims of bullying. How the fuck is that a sick burn?

Are they real likes or sock accounts?
Jewtube IS a massive astroturf op right now.
There are newly created socks with no subs or profile pics bitching about Trump in just about every video uploaded, even those that have nothing to do with the man.

JUST 4 RICK SANCHEZ

This "humor" is idiocracy-tier

All Garcia's twitter is missing is a lot of pictures of people getting kicked in the nuts with Trump's face on them. Then we can safely say we have ascended to a true idiocracy.