Pediatrician: how transgender ideology has infiltrated my field and produced large scale child abuse

pediatrician: how transgender ideology has infiltrated my field andproduced large scale child abuse

dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/

archive.fo/aKoKZ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy
youtube.com/watch?v=zEbnJ9uG9dk
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15532739.2013.750222?journalCode=wijt20
sexchangeregret.com
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
academic.oup.com/cercor/article/25/10/3527/387406/Structural-Connectivity-Networks-of-Transgender
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22941717
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/boy-treated-as-a-girl-by-his-mother-suffered-significant-emotional-harm-court-hears/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll eventually diagnose this abuse as a form of Munchausen's Syndrome By Proxy.

And now we play the waiting game.

I keep saying this. This transkid epidemic is not happening because kids are legitimately questioning their gender identity. It's happening because kikes are exploiting narcissistic, white-liberal parents. These parents are "rewarded" by their fellow libtards by gaining the ability to virtue signal about how they are supportive of their transkid. These parents are vulnerable to this kikery because of their liberal, "white-guilt" complex. They will do anything to prove to their fellow libtards that they aren't an evil, oppressive white person.

While I mourn the loss of so many potential white children, I welcome the protracted death and literal genetic suicide of these mentally ill leftists.

Bump

This is disgusting. As a parent myself, I'm thinking about what is best for my kids in terms of the type of adult they'll eventually grow into and what type of environment they'll live in. I couldn't imagine in wildest dreams fucking them over just to virtue signal for good goy points.

I feel you. Liberals tend to raise liberals. These kids probably won't reproduce since they are being groomed into faggotry. Less liberal is usually a good thing…

However, this is exactly what the kikes want. Less white children = faster decline of the white race. Notice how this recent transkid epidemic only seems to be affecting white kids?

We need to get these kids away from their abusive parents and put them with traditional, white families. Some of them can still be saved. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Mark 2020 on your calendars. This will be either an election issue or a RWDS recruiting too, leftist's choice.

t. called this years ago

Shitlibs aren't human.

inb4 this poor fuck loses his license.

They probably think they're being a good parent. When I was a little kid I liked dolls and stuff, my parents didn't make a big deal out of it. Modern parents probably take boys playing with traditionally girly toys as some huge sign that they're actually a tranny and vice versa and foolishly think that they're "helping" by fucking their child up for life.

He might not. Never forget this hero of modern medicine.
cnsnews .com /news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

I'll let it go…
this time ;^)

Romans 1:32 King James Version (KJV)
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Hang all the perverts and their supporters.

It's really unspeakable what these monsters do to their kids.

Yes, this was the crux of the first half of my sentence
I have most definitely noticed this, and have actually pondered many times the possibility of promoting transgenderism to minority communities, who are historically very hostile to homosexuality, as a means of dividing liberals and minorites - while simultaneously cucking minority children into cultural and genetic suicide.

All data I've seen on this actually indicates the reverse, there's more niggers and spics per capita that are becoming trannies. Whites doing it is definitely pushed in the media more though. So the question then becomes is it that the data is bullshit or is it that they're disproportionately showing whites to be trannies in hopes of trying to meme that into reality.

If any of these poor souls survive to become redpilled adults, then they'll be some of our most ardent volk by far. The crueler the treatment the meaner the dog.

Without a doubt.
I spent many years in my youth as a serious black bloc anarchist on the west coast. It was my time on the inside that made me not only understand these people better than any life-long opponent could, but it made me detest their dog shit culture 1,000x more once I was redpilled about it

I'm talking about children specifically. I haven't seen very many black transkids or spic transkids with their parents virtue signalling to the world about how supportive they are of their transkid. However, we have been seeing this specific situation happen a lot with white kids/parents.

The comment section disgusts me.

I see, yeah that bit seems to be an exclusively white thing as you said. Which makes sense as whites are the only ones who constantly have the tolerance shit shoved on them, you don't see anyone going on about how niggers must be nicer to spics and vice versa despite them hating one another.

I'm too afraid to look

Virtue signaling is just one vector, those fucking idiots really believe that this kind of child abuse is the right course to go, since they also lap up the "gender is a social construct" shit from public opinion and think that the public opinion should dictate their course of education/action for their children since society cannot be wrong, because in a way they have to go along with the social norms to make their life run smoothly and therefore they have to take it in the whole ten inches.

And the people that advocate for that shit think they are godlike, but in essence they are just well trained monkies that think once mother nature punished them with shit genetics they somehow must apply that shit to others with their elaborated sophistry.

I think I know some of your friends.

In my case it was how they used women.

It really is fucking disgusting. The American Academy of Pediatrics has released multiple statements that promoting tranny shit, sex change surgeries, and hormone therapy to minors is unsubstantiated, and ethically amoral. But that doesn't stop all these disgusting liberal pieces of shit from using their own children as surrogates to signal how tolerant and progressive they are to the world

It's literally fucking Munchhausen by Proxy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

That's the silver lining here. Keep in mind that leftists/atheists/etc have the lowest birth rate. I think they're around ~1.0 children per couple on average. Meanwhile, conservative white families are like
~2.0+. So while it sucks that the white population will be dwindling, at least it's the shit-tier white traitors who are selectively offing themselves.

Control women, control beta males, control social norms to a certain degree.

Depending on the numbers i dont think it is just really münchhausen by proxy, there is a social impetuus for them doing that shit. Münchhausen has a slightly different spin if you ask me, there is more to it.
I think münchhausen is to specific here, it is more like the expeptionalism like "me son/daughter is a genius or the next albert einstein" just taken to a social plane, in a way it has some overeagerness to it. Pretty similar.

But there is a social impetus for it. In MbP, you are imagining your child having a condition in order to garner sympathy. "Oh look at you, you're such a strong woman for taking care of your child with XYZ condition!" It's the same shit here. The parents are so wonderful and brave for embracing their child's "true self". It must be so hard for you and for your child in this "transphobic" society!

I didnt say this isnt the case, i just state that there are also different motivations for this crap.
In a way they trust a mongoloid treating their children and by his/her school of thought they will apply treatment in a certain way, because most of them just go along or use what they have learned.

Good post. Webm saved.

It's a lot simpler than this.
Also fuck you for trying to excuse this as some kind of mental illness in women when it is nothing more than the feminist fantasy of controlling, subjugating and then destroying men, applied to the only men they can actually dominate - husbands and children.
tl;dr if you understand what feminism is really about, you will understand why so many women emasculate their boy children.
tip: read the SCUM manifesto by Solanas.

Only applies to certain individuals, the OP here describes something broader. Solanas and friends are just, well genetic trash amplified by the current zeitgeist. And even that only exists in a certain bubble.

And i assume that intel friends or other black operatives would want to use that to direct it to their enemies, like anonymous which is a merchant group for intel.

Calm your autism. I never "excused" shit. I'm saying these people who ruin their children's lives are mentally deranged.

Feminism is a mental illness. It's a rejection of the natural order, just like being a tranny.

In its current form with the current form, it is more like a trend, superficial.

Modern society is a social disease.

Na something to exploit. Because being a part of it by regular means means being a disgrace.

whenever you bring these guys up, (((they))) shoot it down as a rightwing christian group

When it comes to raising children, being conservative is being prudent. Playing it fast and loose is abuse.

That pediatrician was promised it was a pediatrician. Those parents, their children, and the mothers were all promised, that they were parents, children, and mothers.

If there is abuse, it is in giving any of these any promises that any of this will make sense in the end. We placed that pediatrician right smack in a room with her own – day in and day out, paying her, promising her, showing her her own fate year after year – and she still hasn't gotten it.

Everyone with an ounce of common sense wouldnt waste their kids on that shit, but they are cattle that is why they believe that shit like a substitude religion. Like the skoptics, or modern day eunuchs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zEbnJ9uG9dk

Tell me more.

What does that song say in American?

Something that really fits.

Judging by the crude machine translation, I feel this song is somehow relevant.

Everytime.

I'd ask you were you were going with pigs flying. But I think you can help by promising squirrels they can be white too. You -can- save them all. Only you. Now go. Go to your special place. And save all the tranns' 'children'.

While you're at it, take care of yourself too.

im sure sjews will be all over attacking this professional for wrongthink

Even if they don't this should fuel your rage immeasurably.

fuck off with your defeatism shilling

We really should spam Dr. Money's "research" and the results everywhere. It probably won't sway the most ardent of believers, but it will sway some of the one's who haven't swallowed a gallon or two of the kool aid yet. Along with getting normies off the fence and firmly on our side.

You have to be pretty stupid and twisted to be a liberal these days. It's not a far stretch that they would go for virtue points at the expense of their own children. These are the same strange people that support handing over the country to illegals and muslim terrorists in order to signal as well.

They're like junkies, and the drug is virtue signalling. You never know what these kinds of people might be capable of.

You have to be pretty stupid and twisted to be a liberal these days. It's not a far stretch that they would go for virtue points at the expense of their own children. These are the same strange people that support handing over the country to illegals and muslim terrorists in order to signal as well.

They're like junkies, and the drug is virtue signalling. You never know what these kinds of people might be capable of.>>10216177

Defeatist 1: Stop falsely promising salvation to those same people who won't save 1488.

Defeatist 2: Promising Ms. Michelle she could be a doctor too, promising her Presidency of the ACP, paying her money and power, letting her bill Medicaid and infinite Central Planing Bank Dollars – and then doing the same for all the trannies and their Obamacare programs too. And promising them all, that they will all continue to get promised that they aren't what they really are.

Pick one.

Does a cat commit cat abuse by teaching it's kitten to be a cat? Or should some kittens that look particularly fluffy and news-worthy-white be saved from cat-life as an icon of the great 1488 quest? While you ponder that, good news! Some things are more certain: We'll definitely need more Medicaid, Medicare, and State chosen make-work programs to save all these fluffy 'white' kittens, or children, or whatever they're called. And when we take the trannies' kids away from them for child abuse, we'll put them into State make-work day care programs, funded by more of the same, staffed by still more of the same mentally ill trannies no less.

Just think, was right! We -can- save all of them. Promises for everyone. Including Ms Michelle, that her field will be rescued by the State. You know, the one that pays her to be there.

That embed tends to lead to this embed.

What is the song in that video? Polite sage for derail.

Remix of Grün ist unser Fallschirm. The song is about paratroopers.

Remix on youtube with english subtitles.

Yeah… but we have to pay for it. Plus put up with all this shit before they finally neck themselves. I propose an alternative. ALL OUT WAR!!!!

I played with girly toys, too. I thought any toy set that came with a lot of stuff was cool, especially "little world" type toys, and I didn't care if it was for boys or girls. If it came with a lot of stuff, then I wanted it.

Oh shit, I haven't seen that godzilla toy since I was a kid.

I asked for a dollhouse for my 5th birthday because to me it was just a normal house for action figures.

Yeah, I was into the punk scene when I was young (I liked playing in bands). These people are scum and should be eradicated.

such is life. I find now I see 2 kinds of beauty in every person. Beauty of the body and beauty of the mind. One reflects health of the body and one reflects health of the mind.
Get you a girl with a beautiful mind fellas.

This, it's parents brainwashing children and forcing them to make weird decisions.

you forgot the 70-80% suicide rate for those that actually go through with the hormones and surgery

From the article 1/2:

"The transgender movement has gained legs in the medical community and in our culture by offering a deeply flawed narrative. The scientific research and facts tell a different story.

Here are some of those basic facts.

1. Twin studies prove no one is born “trapped in the body of the wrong sex.”

Some brain studies have suggested that some are born with a transgendered brain. But these studies are seriously flawed and prove no such thing.

Virtually everything about human beings is influenced by our DNA, but very few traits are hardwired from birth. All human behavior is a composite of varying degrees for nature and nurture.

Researchers routinely conduct twin studies to discern which factors (biological or nonbiological) contribute more to the expression of a particular trait. The best designed twin studies are those with the greatest number of subjects.

Identical twins contain 100 percent of the same DNA from conception and are exposed to the same prenatal hormones. So if genes and/or prenatal hormones contributed significantly to transgenderism, we should expect both twins to identify as transgender close to 100 percent of the time.

Skin color, for example, is determined by genes alone. Therefore, identical twins have the same skin color 100 percent of the time.

But in the largest study of twin transgender adults, published by Dr. Milton Diamond in 2013, only 28 percent of the identical twins both identified as transgender. Seventy-two percent of the time, they differed. (Diamond’s study reported 20 percent identifying as transgender, but his actual data demonstrate a 28 percent figure, as I note here in footnote 19.)

That 28 percent of identical twins both identified as transgender suggests a minimal biological predisposition, which means transgenderism will not manifest itself without outside nonbiological factors also impacting the individual during his lifetime.

The fact that the identical twins differed 72 percent of the time is highly significant because it means that at least 72 percent of what contributes to transgenderism in one twin consists of nonshared experiences after birth—that is, factors not rooted in biology.

Studies like this one prove that the belief in “innate gender identity”—the idea that “feminized” or “masculinized” brains can be trapped in the wrong body from before birth—is a myth that has no basis in science.

2. Gender identity is malleable, especially in young children.

Even the American Psychological Association’s Handbook of Sexuality and Psychology admits that prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of pre-pubertal children who were distressed by their biological sex eventually outgrew that distress. The vast majority came to accept their biological sex by late adolescence after passing naturally through puberty.

But with transition affirmation now increasing in Western society, the number of children claiming distress over their gender—and their persistence over time—has dramatically increased. For example, the Gender Identity Development Service in the United Kingdom alone has seen a 2,000 percent increase in referrals since 2009.

3. Puberty blockers for gender dysphoria have not been proven safe.

Puberty blockers have been studied and found safe for the treatment of a medical disorder in children called precocious puberty (caused by the abnormal and unhealthy early secretion of a child’s pubertal hormones).

However, as a groundbreaking paper in The New Atlantis points out, we cannot infer from these studies whether or not these blockers are safe in physiologically normal children with gender dysphoria.

The authors note that there is some evidence for decreased bone mineralization, meaning an increased risk of bone fractures as young adults, potential increased risk of obesity and testicular cancer in boys, and an unknown impact upon psychological and cognitive development.

With regard to the latter, while we currently don’t have any extensive, long-term studies of children placed on blockers for gender dysphoria, studies conducted on adults from the past decade give cause for concern.

For example, in 2006 and 2007, the journal Psychoneuroendocrinology reported brain abnormalities in the area of memory and executive functioning among adult women who received blockers for gynecologic reasons. Similarly, many studies of men treated for prostate cancer with blockers also suggest the possibility of significant cognitive decline.

2/2

4. There are no cases in the scientific literature of gender-dysphoric children discontinuing blockers.

Most, if not all, children on puberty blockers go on to take cross-sex hormones (estrogen for biological boys, testosterone for biological girls). The only study to date to have followed pre-pubertal children who were socially affirmed and placed on blockers at a young age found that 100 percent of them claimed a transgender identity and chose cross-sex hormones.

This suggests that the medical protocol itself may lead children to identify as transgender.

There is an obvious self-fulfilling effect in helping children impersonate the opposite sex both biologically and socially. This is far from benign, since taking puberty blockers at age 12 or younger, followed by cross-sex hormones, sterilizes a child.

5. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks.

From studies of adults we know that the risks of cross-sex hormones include, but are not limited to, cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes, diabetes, and cancers.

6. Neuroscience shows that adolescents lack the adult capacity needed for risk assessment.

Scientific data show that people under the age of 21 have less capacity to assess risks. There is a serious ethical problem in allowing irreversible, life-changing procedures to be performed on minors who are too young themselves to give valid consent.

7. There is no proof that affirmation prevents suicide in children.

Advocates of the transition-affirming protocol allege that suicide is the direct and inevitable consequence of withholding social affirmation and biological alterations from a gender-dysphoric child. In other words, those who do not endorse the transition-affirming protocol are essentially condemning gender-dysphoric children to suicide.

Yet as noted earlier, prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.

In addition, contrary to the claim of activists, there is no evidence that harassment and discrimination, let alone lack of affirmation, are the primary cause of suicide among any minority group. In fact, at least one study from 2008 found perceived discrimination by LGBT-identified individuals not to be causative.

Over 90 percent of people who commit suicide have a diagnosed mental disorder, and there is no evidence that gender-dysphoric children who commit suicide are any different. Many gender dysphoric children simply need therapy to get to the root of their depression, which very well may be the same problem triggering the gender dysphoria.

8. Transition-affirming protocol has not solved the problem of transgender suicide.

Adults who undergo sex reassignment—even in Sweden, which is among the most LGBT-affirming countries—have a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater than that of the general population. Clearly, sex reassignment is not the solution to gender dysphoria.

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

The crux of the matter is that while the transition-affirming movement purports to help children, it is inflicting a grave injustice on them and their nondysphoric peers.

These professionals are using the myth that people are born transgender to justify engaging in massive, uncontrolled, and unconsented experimentation on children who have a psychological condition that would otherwise resolve after puberty in the vast majority of cases.

Today’s institutions that promote transition affirmation are pushing children to impersonate the opposite sex, sending many of them down the path of puberty blockers, sterilization, the removal of healthy body parts, and untold psychological damage.

These harms constitute nothing less than institutionalized child abuse. Sound ethics demand an immediate end to the use of pubertal suppression, cross-sex hormones, and sex reassignment surgeries in children and adolescents, as well as an end to promoting gender ideology via school curricula and legislative policies.

It is time for our nation’s leaders and the silent majority of health professionals to learn exactly what is happening to our children, and unite to take action."

OP couldn't even be bothered to capitalize letters at the beginning of his sentences or give you an excerpt from the article. We're becoming cuckchan one low energy thread at a time. We can get there if we try anons. Believe.

Do you have any links to hard stats about postop tranny suicides? I've always heard they're HIGHER than preop, but it's the one point of data I'm still missing.

We can't get there when the moderators are self-admitted paid shills who have been actively working to destroy the board since their accession to power. I'll be banned for this–stating something that they themselves have admitted–but we can still talk in secret. Don't talk about this outside of spoilers.

i dont have any hard evidence. I just trust the shit i read on this site. I probably shouldnt trust it.

I shouldn't have looked.

Screencapped, will stitch later.

I just looked.

I should've listened.

American isn't a language.
if your language isn't named after your country you're a cuck :^)

White liberals are literally offering up their own children willingly as playthings to the kikes.
Jewish subversion tactics are insidious. I am now convinced that there is no end to the slippery slope. If we let these kikes continue then white liberals would be sending their children to cannibal orgies.

Liberals don't need to have kids of their own they have yours from ages 5 through 18, even longer if they decide to go to university

This, they keep recruiting through brainwashing in schools. We need to take to take it back, I encourage all anons to get into political and educational administrative roles.

ummm did any of you read this?

actually even according to the journal she linked:
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15532739.2013.750222?journalCode=wijt20

kek in the same way they believe they are princess or knights.

this bitch is regurgitating the gender has no basis in biology meme.

Ackhutally, English is the language, American is the dialect (with further sub-dialects amongst regions, such as Tennessee or Brooklyn)

This has nothing to do with trannies and I'm certainly not pro-tranny, but this part is wrong. People are hypervigilant at the start of puberty and our raw intelligence peaks around 14. Adolescents are adults, young adults. If society wasn't so fucked up it would still be the age that many people would get married and start a family. Early feminists, such as dykes like Frances Willard, decided that they wanted to dictate when people could do things and somehow managed to force governments to create draconian age laws.

reading this again:
!=

Brain size full expanded by 11 for girls 14 for boys doesn't imply that's when they're the most capable. That's like saying you were born with every muscle in your body, so you should be capable of benching 400lbs without training.
Flexing the organ and experience of testing outcomes is necessary to not be retarded tier.
The reasoning that our bodies are designed to have children in late teens rather than 30's is solid. But conflating or making the rest of the cases is most likely driven by pedos.

So a highly athletic 11 year old isn't as healthy as a fat 40 year old that's never done any real exercise in their life? And using the word "pedos" while we're talking about young adults shows that you're brainwashed by cultural marxism.

Somehow i am not surprised.

I firmly believe we are living in a new dark age. The (((nuchurch))) has a near monopoly on science, medicine, and human behavior. Rationality is nonexistent to these people. As a culture we are not advancing. Doctors, scientists, the self learned individual, People we should be hailing as heroes are instead crucified in the town square for the heinous crime of defiance. Dissent is fiercely punished by the king's footsoldiers, up to and including the use of physical violence. The most humble and noble field of study, basic human history is little more then a mummers farce that changes whenever the fancy of the soma addicted noblemen.

Sorry for the rant. I could probably go on, but what would that prove. I hope beyond hope that 500 years from now civilization looks back on this point in time for what it truly is. A fucking joke.

Got any proof that an 11 year old is going to take sex and or pregnancy better than an 16 - 18 year old? Both mentally and physically?

No they can't. Leftism is (like niggerdom) a genetic defect.

The average age for marrying in medieval times was 25 - 27 years old, dumbo.

I suspect the suicide rate of these freaks will skyrocket because the children that have been indoctrinated never had any real choice.
sexchangeregret.com

Lip service to eqality, treatment like realdolls.

Many even have slave contacts like 50 shades of fucking gay.

Girls who never had a solid father figure are attracted, then used and abused.

You show me a male feminist and I'll show you a serial rapist.

ftfy

This needs to be spammed everywhere.

My BFF girly mate is a fake SJW Natsoc double agent.

She said the main thing that will get them to off themselves is people pointing out how they are not passing as whatever sex they claim to be.
Especially the poor/depressed ones.

We can trigger this with memes.

E.g.
'You don't even look (insert 'gender')'
'Try harder, tranny'
etc

Enjoy, you bunch of awesome faggots.

the medieval age lasted about 1000 years. the average age for marrying, across every culture in the world for 1000 years, was 25-27…?

To add to that, I'm told that "hon" or "hun" is a commonly used insult among trannies that's used to mean that one is trying too hard and coming off as flamboyant.

I picked the pink power ranger over the othr ones.
Pretty sure I just thought she was cute, imagine if my parents thought I was trans and were liberal deuces and put me on hormones.

They only manage to induce a long-needed Darwinian selection on our subspecies instead.

Is there any actual difference between non-redneck American and mainstream english other than the honor/honour, color/colour non-issue?

Vid from a time back when this was considered comedy.

That was pretty funny. Those fucking comments though.

suck a nigger

worth continuing with this? it's still pretty rough and I don't really have any good clips to use
original:
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
(warning: cancer)

He can't talk, the self declared 'peaceful parent'.

can't see the comments through the proxy I had to use to steal the copyright block from my country
tl;dr ?

sorry wrong thread, I'll gas myself

Ayy me and my sister would play with Polly Pockets and Mighty Max. Those are some nifty toys

Fuck him up the ass, user.

kek wills it.. do it, faggot

Around age twelve kids can enter postconventional thought processes. But frontal lobe continues to grow until 25.
What the f are you talking about?
Go read more on the subject

Right because who cares about white children, the only way to solve this is let millions of them get abused and die of a blood clot.

Gas yourself you useless piece of shit, you get my bullet before any degenerate.

Retard, from the article:

The author of the article is arguing that a person's conception that they are "transgender" is clearly not due to biological factors, going all the way back to birth. The author is arguing that people who think they are "transgender" must have been abused or manipulated in some way to come to the conclusion that they were "born in the wrong body", as there is no scientific evidence it is rooted in biology. This indicates that gender dysphoria is a mental illness that is not due to having a female brain in a male body, or vice versa.

So if gender dysphoria not a biological reality, then why a biological solution (altering hormones and genitals)? The author of the article goes on to argue:

And that:

The author is arguing that gender dysphoria is a mental illness not rooted in biological factors, and that the medical industry treating gender dysphoria with biological solutions (hormone and genital alteration) is the only reason these people go on to identify as "transgender". In short, the medical industry is CREATING trannies.

The word "gender" itself was created by a kike doctor in 1955 who was trying to convince us that biological sex isn't linked to how men and women naturally behave in society, see

The author really isn't saying that "gender has no basis in biology", but rather that there is no evidence that gender dysphoria is a biological medical condition. The author is basically saying that the only reason we have trannies now is because children are abused by their parents and (((doctors))).

The 'industries' (not just medical) created what the trannies wanted, and the people got billed for it.

No one is -creating- trannies, so much as there -are- trannies, their agents, and their rent seeking behaviors. No one is creating chickens, so much as there are chickens, their eggs, and whole industries to profit off of them. Now, don't get too close to the truth here. Tthat 'doctor' complaining about being over run by trannies is also a rent seeker, who role plays as a MD that is president of the ACP, just as the trannies role play patients and children. So you get your pick of your pre-poisoned failure sides to argue here.

The lie of 'gender' and mis-used 'dysphoria' is a condition to bill. That's it. Some imposed requirements back onto the multi-industries the medical professionals to stop it. Back and forth it went. But that 'it' was billing containment, not child abuse containment. Not that it mattered or worked; It just resulted in even more acting, even more ad industry, and even more lucrative dollars (synically also known as 'the plan anyway'). Since Obama, billing containment capitulated, resulting in free un-metered claims to fund all of this, in all its fashions, to 'save the economy'. And all the (news / journals / academics / PhDs / 'patients' / 'medicals') followed the glut. This is what was created. Again, the trannies were pre-existing conditions.

The 'patients' were not what they said they were from the very beginning - just like the news, PhDs, and MDs weren't really the news and PhDs and MDs they were promised they were either. This is all similar to the immigrant problem, to the muslim problem, to the student problem, and on and on. It might be nice if laws mattered or not, but let's not get carried away. This is all just accounting. Accounting, on top of what is, with what is (to get more of what is).

You write like a brain-damaged pajeet.

Did you miss this part of the article?

This suggests that the medical protocol itself may lead children to identify as transgender.

The bullshit treatment for gender dysphoria (hormone blockers, hormone supplementation, genital mutilation, and (((therapy))) ) is likely the reason why these children who have been pushed down the (((muh gender))) avenue even identify as trans at all (once their bodies have been mutilated beyond recognition by the obviously, and I don't disagree with you here, money grubbing kike doctors).

I recommend you endeavor to improve your reading comprehension, or, failing that, kill yourself.

you fail at stats as hard as she does, dipshit.

wrong, it suggests that 72 of the time there is also environmental factors. the problem with this study is it only studied the monzygotic twins with at least one of them being a tranny. it didn't do a gwas with all monozygotic twins, including twins with no trannies to see if there are allelic differences between all three groups. it's very likely there are genotypes which have increased susceptibility to this.

no it suggests the majority could fall into that category but i'd argue there are genotypes like with maoa which prevent such abuse in resulting in that.

it will also not manifest without certain biological factors being there.

she's an idiot when it comes to the bio, hence why she is in pediatrics.

i know, but that doesn't mean brains don't vary with the orientation they prefer and that there aren;'t fuck ups and shittier and better genes in managing stimuli.

and her own source debunks that.

Got any proof that a non-Trump voting SJW took Trump's win better than a non-Trump voting non-SJW?

Show me scientific evidence, let alone proof, that non-human animals can be born in human bodies. As there are people who believe they are one of those just like there are people who believe they're males/females in female/male bodies.

there is mounting evidence that tranny brains do differ from non-tranny. the other thing is this phenomena could be solely a human thing that doesn't mean it's not biological.

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/25/10/3527/387406/Structural-Connectivity-Networks-of-Transgender

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22941717

most importantly though is what i mentioned, a gwas needs to be done for three types of monozygotic twins controlling measurement of prenatal hormones for 3 groups:

i have no doubt that there will be variation to trannyhood susceptibility based on genotype and prenatal hormones.

Anyone with a mental ilnness is going to have their brain alter in some way, even purely psychological illnesses caused by psychological trauma.

this meme will die after we're done going over the genomics.

Psychological illnesses aren't memes.

100% environmental is tho

You have to include the story's source because otherwise it's just fake looking.

So feral children who have been raised by animals and think they're an animal don't have a 100% environmental psychological illness?

controlling for age our ability to socialize them will vary based on their biology.

You didn't answer the question. Do feral children have a 100% environmetal psychological illness?

The final part of your brain to develop is the one that allows deep thought about the consequences of your actions, the part that prevents impulsive behavior that you regret, or doing stupid things you should have known were wrong. Its why we have a youth legal system, people under the age of adulthood physically cant think about the long term consequences of their actions, so shouldnt be treated like adults.

Found it. It's Kikebart, but it is real.

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/22/boy-treated-as-a-girl-by-his-mother-suffered-significant-emotional-harm-court-hears/

depends by what you mean with 100%. if of the time when exposed to that environment? sure if they survive (again matter of biology). but then severity will vary on biology.

Keep drinking the cultural marxist blue-pill flavoured Kool-Aid.

it's funny because it's lysenkoists (marxists) who deny the role of biology.

No, the fact is that it's a 100% environmental psychological illness. It eventually effects the brain physically but obviously didn't start out like that. Which is why it's so important to treat psychological illnesses such as homosexuality & transsexuality so quickly before they do too much damage to the brain. Along with fighting cultural marxism which causes psychological illnesses.

You're the lysenkoist.

non-sequitur. feral kids being the product of post-natal environment doesn't mean homosexuality and transsexualism are exclusively the case. also as mentioned severity of being feral will be modulated by biology.

says the faggot tripping over himself to deny the role of genes.

this makes sense b/c where are te tranny nig kids?

oh shit, if I flip it I can point to my dubs while bangin two chicks

Case closed.

did you get it?

More Tarot gifs please.

Pump a little girl full of androgens, she generally will not act trans. Pump a little boy full of estrogen, he generally will not act trans. The claim that the treatment makes the lifeform is not as accurate as you have been lead to believe. Not that it needs to be; look who wrote it.

The 'treatment', as well as the 'condition', are irrelevant. The treatment does not induce new trannies, the trannies seek the treatment. The trannies push their offspring spawn down the path. And all the circuses participate to get paid. It is far more this way, to get this participation, that the children identify as transgender.

It's not even certain that the drugs push the predisposed further. All that's certain is that the treatment is sought. Sought ; Seeked ; Actively insisted upon. Even with significant hormone fuckery, the greatest influence to be trans are the tranny parents. What are you going to do about this? Are you going to save all the trannies' 'children'?

This:

Makes about as much sense as this:

They are not wrong. But they are also not right. They are crazy statements.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Basically (((they))) are trying to attribute it to "harassment".

Goosebumps

It doesnt develop until 25, and its the marxists who think children should be able to decide, moishe.

rad

american is ebonics

JUST
tranny my kid up

You think a 24 year old isn't capable of making their own decisions because they don't know the consequences of their actions? LMAO! What an utter faggot. If you blame any of your mistakes you've made from puberty until 24 on age then you're just a loser who refuses to take responsibilty for their own actions. I've never blamed any mistakes I've made on age and I also didn't (and still don't) drink alcohol, smoke or take drugs from puberty until 24 (and beyond obviously) because I knew the consequences and I don't just mean getting in trouble.

There was no such thing as a dark age, until now.
liberals were just projecting thier backwards ways onto the medieval era.

I'm sure he (and certainly not I) are arguing that anybody should be "trannied up", just that young adults are far more capable people than many have been indoctrinated to think they are. Transsexuality is a mental illness and should be treated as such.

Ironically the one case that actually gives evidence to the leftist theory of expectations giving rise to results.

Or shared or similar stimuli.

You need to normalize the volume of the clips, also the music is shit and too loud.

…and now I know what slimer looked like before he died.

If you are arguing that these "genotypes and biological factors" are what's making people mentally ill enough to become tranny's fine.. But it seems like you're claiming tranny's aren't mentally ill. You should probably consider suicide.

Don't for get the sterilizing effects of the puberty-blocking chemicals they give the kids before hormone therapy.

Like anything related to virtue signalling. Virtue signalling is frankly a White phenomenon. Admitting that to ourselves is an important step in solving the problem.

aka SJW

aka politically uninformed/uninterested person who sides with SJWs whenever it matters, basically crypto-SJW, leftists who think they are centrists because the right has been silenced and made invisible

If we can solve the imigration/demographic replacement problem this will solve it's self. We just need to gain control of our borders.