How much did they pay him Holla Forums? what did they threaten him with to make him tweet pr speak

how much did they pay him Holla Forums? what did they threaten him with to make him tweet pr speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/12/14/rian-johnson-calls-women-people-colour-direct-star-wars-films/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join us, OP. You don't have to be angry anymore. Everyone can be happy and free. You only need to join us.

Obviously they threatened to kill him. We have all the interviews where he shits on things. His opinion is well-known.

OK, unironically now. Fisher, Hamill, Ford hated the new (and old) SW but played in it anyway. Murray didn't want to touch the new Ghostbusters with a 10 feet dick but played in it anyway. Why? Can't be the money, they are all well off. So what can it be? Lets get an answer from Mr. Randy Quaid.

Was the green milk Hamill's idea then? Or was it the force suicide?

Green milk is from Episode IV, son.

I’m guessing Hamill wanted the character to die at the end after he read the script.

That was blue milk

Oh no, a millionaire might have one less house. Randy Quaid is just a greedy faggot.

Isn't it funny how an anti-Semite acts like the stereotype of a jew he is blaming all his problems on?

It's only green right from the titty. The alien milk Luke drinks in ep IV is store bought which means it has been pasteurized. Pasteurization makes it turn blue. Everybody knows that. But it's the same milk.

Average amerimutt doesn't know where milk and meat come from. Thank god Rian took his time to explain it in TLJ, truly educational movie.

It's not the same milk. Blue milk comes from these things.

They live on a farm with the closest structure being the fucking roving shop of the jawas. They don’t pasteurize shit. There aren’t any aquatic aliens on Tatooine anyways. Blue milk = normal, green milk= alien cum.

Fucking sellout pulled a Lucas. Fuck you Mark. I trusted you.

You're literally pulling shit out of your ass disneycuck.

Bantha milk is the only fucking thing to drink on Tatooine.

Hi reddit

How does a planet with no vegetation and almost no water have a thriving ecosystem again?

I'm just shitposting. You guys discuss alien milk unironically.

Randy’s obviously correct.

It's the space Albania. Despite being a wasteland filled with roaches and dump site of Europe, it manages to thrive and produce more ISIS roaches, as well as supply Soros' Jabba's slave and organ trade.

APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR MILK BONER user

NO. I'm an 80s Charles Bronson type character. Even if I wanted to I can't physically apologize for anything.

Blue milk comes from smurfettes.

he really directed it hard. I mean, he directed the shit out of it. look at his face. his face says it all.

Screenshots or it didn’t happen

Looks like someone just got their paycheck. Even if filming it sucked, I bet he's all smiles now.

Ghostbusters was a contractual obligation.

What are you talking about

Bucktoothed bastard. The car crash in the 70s should've finished him if we knew he was gonna turn out like this.

If only.

This is the first time I've seen a picture of Rian Johnson, and it explains a lot

telegraph.co.uk/films/2017/12/14/rian-johnson-calls-women-people-colour-direct-star-wars-films/

Uwe Boll should get Star Wars

They're making reboots and remakes so that they can erase the past movies legacy and messages with a new one.

He'd make the best one since George sold the property tbh.

Hamil is and always has been an SJW cuck. He's so brainwashed he's mentally incapable of making the connection between that ideology and the fucking up of his character and will bury his anger and turn it against the straight white male.

t. riggered

u better kys before the cancer does

That reads like sarcasm, to be honest.

Hamill didn't hate Star Wars. Does it really make your life more interesting to pretend you know anything about anything? Instead why not actually learn something, like watch making-of's of your favorite films or just important ones. Or read a fucking book.

A, your social circle is still hollywood. You will end up completely isolated if you get black listed.

B, people sueing you til the day you die is stressful. It's easier to play ball than fight all this shit. No one will care in 6 months about some tweet you made.

C, Mark might hate the movie but like the man. He was also working with a script he was given. Mark didn't like it but did his job, this guy may have been in the same position. Some times you just nut up and do the job because it's what a man does when it's time to do the job.