No Man's Sky Leaked Gameplay

SPOILER ALERT

it's shit

transfer.sh/BDeKq/no-man-s-sky-26-minute-leaked-gameplay-spoiler-alert-m-hgmbfqso8.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/no-mans-sky-leak-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRAVO
B
R
A
V
O

Don't think it surprised anyone that this turned out shit.

I'm not even surprised.

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Why is he zapping rocks with a plasma rifle from Halo

Mining fucking sucks. They should've just remade Daggerfall with this engine. Make it a huge sandbox semi action RPG with lots of randomized quests and faction quests.

Did anyone expect anything different? I barely paid attention to the game and still knew it would be like this.

Sony just shilled the fuck out of it.

Looks boring

Same guy, mirror of the intro

I was about to link to the vid with sound but apparently that one got deleted already. Shit is basically mine resources while durability of your mining laser and enviromental gear keeps degrading to make meaningless upgrades so your ship can fly to the next shithole.

This game is going to get boring fast unless your autistic, also it looks barren like its still in an EA alpha phase.
sales are going to drop like a stone after the initial impulse/hype buyers and word gets out that its a boring bare bones piece of crap.

Wow, you entitled fucks have no appreciation for the finer arts. Videogames are maturing, and you ADHD manchildren can never enjoy something as emotionally and mentally stimulating as this. Go back to your Metal Gear nigger hunting simulator and your Monster Hunters, I will be enjoying a true next gen experience.

webm please

Not going to happen, its 26 minutes of visual footage. If it was mainly the audio that mattered it would be a different story

it's a 30 min video you nigger, watch it from youtube
nothing interesting happens tho

Not bad champ. Not bad.

A little blatant but you pulled it off alright.

Gonna go ahead with a solid 7.8/10.

Kill me.

I genuinely hate the indie genre more than the AAA industry at this point.

I used to think indies would save vidya by making unique games.

But now nearly all of them fall into one of three categories. Shallow imitations of big budget games, randomly generated worlds with shallow gameplay, or lolSoRandomBrokenPhysicsEngine game with shallow gameplay.

We practically need a neo-indie subgenre at this point.

Don't forget walking simulators

Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea?

I hope Star Shitizen is the next to fall.

oh shit boys it's kill

It's like Eden Star, but with less nuance. Yeah, fuck you. I kickstarted a couple years ago. Never again, though.

Clearly you have not witnessed the truly good indie releases of recent times, user.

Obligatory

But Starbound actually came out

Sadly I don't think this will fail. Idiots will lap this shit up, and the indiefags will laugh all the way to the bank.

Wow, 25 posts in and the original video + mirror are both down.

I've still got it up, still finishing it. So far it looks boring as fuck.

I saved one of the earlier videos.
Anywhere I could upload it?

Vola.

Said no one in this thread

OP posted a DL mirror, at least.

Well that goes out the fucking window.

Ugh, video games will never be art!

(Checked)
And racemixing simulators.

Glorious Nippon saving gaming with next game. What is it?

It's a 26 minute video - try making it into a >8MB webm without potato quality or gameboy-tier resolution.

There's a working mirror in the OP too.

the vast majority of people who are looking forward to this game were either in elementary school when Spore, or whatever big disappointment of your choice, came out or hadn't yet been told by The Big Bang Theory to pretend to care about games yet.

they didn't expect anything better because they don't know better.

It's Minecraft in space but without any meaningful crafting or building, the main reasons people even play fucking autism block games. How can you fuck up this bad?

invo full big thing pops up telling way to free up space god dam fucking retarded players sometimes

Samurai Shodown VII

it also seems to have no multiplayer. lame!

Oh boy, the damage control has already started. Soon the "b-b-b-but its only 15 people!" will be used for everything and anyone that didnt like the game is entitled

They've rolled out a surprisingly playable alpha already, and their update speed has been increasing lately. SC might actually release within the next 10 years, and I even give it a fair 50/50 chance of being good in the end.

same exact formatting and general content as from the other thread.

Can you attack the npc ships and scavenge materials from the wreckage?

Hello No Man guy.

>Well have you ever tried to make a game?

To be fair I dont give a fuck about the graphic level of the game, the aestethics are fucking garbage though. Same goes for other aspects of the game, its made like one of those clicker games

The fact that the devs made the information about this game as vague as possible is pretty scummy if you ask me.

Man going under the moniker Daymeeuhn reportedly purchased a leaked copy of No Man’s Sky off of Ebay for $1250 and posted several gameplay videos that have since been removed.
gamerant.com/no-mans-sky-leak-video/

No, the alpha was in a simple but playable state six months ago. Currently, it's a broken mess of half-implemented game systems. Hell, there's less ship customization now than a year ago. And ship design is quickly going towards hyper-specialized single role pay2win ships instead of the 'refit your craft to do anything' concept pitched at the start.

ayy fucking kill me

Fucking hilarious.
What did people expect exactly, that this time it was going to be the game of their dreams just because of the indie coat of paint?
When will people fucking wake up?

Can we blow the fucker out already? I hope we can spoil the center of the universe crap

No user, it's supposed to make the game mysterious, discovery is part of the fun!
There are people actually using this as an argument.

Oh my fuck.

I am ready for either massive butthurt or weak defending on the scale of battleborn

what a piece of shit this game will be

the greatest irony of this is that every cucknugget defending this game will undoubtedly watch a let's play of it before finishing the game.

AFAIK they haven't been vague, its an exploration game with a procedurally generated universe .

It just seems like no one knows what procedurally generated means.

oh fuck, can you imagine the butthurt we would cause if we spoiled what happens at the center of the universe

Their pay model has been out of control for a long time now, and that's definitely not getting any better, but the game itself is feeling pretty nice. We'll know soon enough if their faster pace is going in a good or bad direction - 2.5 is on the PTU right now, so richfags should be spilling salt about it soon enough.

That's a funny way of saying "Our game doesn't have anything in it, please don't find this out before we have your money"

Good god, its like a shittier version of fallout 4

Thank games journo pro group for blacklisting anyone that didn't toe the line. Its a good lesson tbh. Anything new that gets made will have corrupt pieces of shit trying to control it for their own end.

Saw them interviewed about the vagueness and they said it was because they didn't have certain features in the game yet. Pretty sure that translates to them talking shit to get people hyped considering the leaked footage.

Nice doubles

This would be the best salt party.

When a games only content is in its surprises it has no content.

Whenever devs start spewing SocJus shit openly before their game launches you know it will be total trash.

why is there no audio in the leak?

audio is dlc

RR is addictive as fuck.

Nothing to see here folks.

If you want a real fucking space sim game, then go fucking play Hardwar. Anybody that ever had looked up this game and thought it was going to be amazing is retarded.

Nice shitposting there friendo. Maybe if there was any truth to your claims.

Go ahead. I'll just let tell them to file a DMCA claim to take a webmaster down here.

Hotwheels complied in the past so Bui could pull a furry doujin from here

Hello apologist.

Way to be a Jew

I'm not an apologist. I'm just pointing out facts you triggered nigger.

There were vids posted in the previous no gaem lie thread.

What facts, fag?

The ones from the Google Drive?

Reported.

One thousand two hundred and fifty American dollary-doos

Stay triggered plebbitor

They were from dailymotion

Reported.

Link me then, I haven't seen these. The only things I've seen is the videos from the guy who paid 2000 dollarydoos to get it early from eBay and the 5 videos the studio put out.

anyone have that video where one guy disagreed with a bunch of blatant shills about this game?

Reported.

A few minutes after this thread was made they got deleted too, sorry

HOW DARE YOU ASK WHAT THE GAMEPLAY IS

Well not the biggest waste of money I've seen…..

lol you're so assblasted.

Damn it. Well I'll give you benefit of the doubt then and assume you're right. I was just going to pirate it anyways.

So it's that flash game Motherload in 3D, with a catalog of useless animals and plants?

HA

Reported.

Reported.

>can’t see that I’m just baiting him

Here are the dailymotion posts from the previous thread

thanks user.

wtf, that was uncalled for

Champion ruseman.

Lol you're such a fucking nigger I'm done responding to you. Filtered

Reported.

What do you think the reviews will be? I'm guessing 10/10s from big name sites, followed by "mixed" reception on Steam

All that matters is if they make a profit. I'm thinking no.

I was considering pirating this on the off-chance it's redeemable, but why even bother with that now?

Holla Forums was right about everything and Holla Forums has been right for months now. When will faggots learn to listen?

If it looks like a duck. Sounds like a duck. Walks like a duck.. then it's probably another goddamned overhyped piece of shit game made by an underskilled studio full of ideologue SJW cunts.

Well, tons of people preordered it.

Unless it's a buggy mess it'll stay positive on Steam. People have thrown too much money and belief into it to have it fail.

So the videos are down, anyone got webms so I can pass this shit along?

boy they're really being sketchy on this aren't they

You're doing a good job of not being very smart, user.

Looks good. Can't wait for it to release for PC.

no this isn't a shitpost :^)

webm bleas :DDDDDD

The videos 26 minutes long and I ain't making multiple webms

It's gonna happen, I just expect the price to go down dramatically and it just turning into Humble Bundle filler

How many times has that "It's too big to fail!" belief been proven wrong?

It's not that Holla Forums was right, anyone could look past the hype and ask themselves "I've played many randomly generated games that all end up feeling the same after a while, how on earth can a small team deliver a game on this scale?

And with how sketchy the devs seem to be they couldn't.

Given that mining consists of firing a green laser at things for a few seconds, I can see why they were hesitant to reveal it. No doubt the rest of the promised features are just as shallow.

The mirror in the OP should still work.

And with gameplay leaks some might cancel. I also hope that there aren't so many gullible idiots that they even out on preorers alone.

Read the comments on this video and tell me that people could see this was going to be shit.

Did Cisquistion fail?
Why are there still people playing TORTANIC?
Is COD in the toilet money wise?
Do you honestly believe that Battlefield 1 will flop?

Thanks.

So long as you're not using my credit card user, go ahead and waste your money, I don't mind.
.>>10216682
Do they really make much of a profit in humble bundles? Its always such a low price.

Also, considering Sony's marketing and the amount of time they've taken I'm dubious theyll break even

I'm not expecting anything great from the game, because gaming for the last few years has been complete shit.

I would like it to be good, they spent 6 fucking years on this shit after all.

Most only make a small pittance for humble bundles. Admittedly, it doesn't cost them much to generate a few hundred thousand keys, but they only make pocket change for it all.

I can't believe its been 135 replies and no mirror of the taken down video

because the mirror is in the op you dumbfuck

They really have to be retarded or desperate for games on the PS4.

Cisquisition did fail, and there isn't much people playing Tortanic I hear.

Granted, CoD and Battlefield will still do file, but that's in a completely different ballpark than this.

The mirror is in the OP, you dumbfuck. Unless you mean online, and the file is too big to put on a site like mixtape or pomf (their max is 100 mb).

The mirror has no sound and the gameplay is boring as fuck.

Congrats, you just saw everything there is to the game.

I can't find a source on this. EA claims that it launched well. Not that I believe them but there's no way to account for the online sales.

Its kind of insane to me that video games haven't developed at all since the 90s.

I find myself playing old games like hanafuda and mahjong more then I do modern video games these days, just offers so much more

S
I
N
G
L
E
P
L
A
Y
E
R

7/10. Not bad.

IT'S CALLED A FUCKING JOKE

Wasn't this game ostensibly supposed to be about exploration? So it's supposed to be a shitty Minecraft clone now?

I don't think anyone actually knows what it is about anymore, especially the devs.

I have a feeling these people don't actually have the illnesses they claim to have.

Did I miss something?

Looks like they are afraid of being found out. Who could have guessed a shit team would make a shit game?

Pretty good.

to be honest they would literally do this for any video game before it's release date.

I remember playing Starflight in the 90s. All the gameplay in No Man's Sky was included in it

only there was a full game sitting on top of that small piece. You made characters, fought aliens, discovered shit that wasn't described anywhere in the manual.

Actually, this should be done.
How many videos are still up?

Did any niggers here unironically thought this game was going to be good?

Be honest…

Here's my educated guess on what will happen:

At first it will be decently popular with it being announced on the front page of steam, etc. The vacuous gameplay will kill the momentum of the hype train and slowly but surely fade the game into mild obscurity. The small indie studio will further solidify its carcass since they won't have enough manpower to push out big updates to keep the community running. Especially on a console.

when it was still a PS4 exclusive there were people defending it.

They're starting to pick up speed now, yes. 4 years on, is indeed a long fucking time.
10 years was indeed a joke about how slow they're still going by professional standards.
Coin flip seems fair to me. Heads it'll be an okay game that's pretty fun, tails it'll be an abomination.
Whether it lands heads or tails, I win, so I'm happy either way. I only have the cheapest package so I can follow the development, but I have a good time sneaking into other players ships, shooting them and stealing their space wheels.

You missed the free-fly weekend, too. Pretty much everyone who logged in had the same philosophy - shit all over everyone for laughs. It was a symphony of ship stealing, murdering and ramming. The salt was delicious.

Ayy

someone make a fucking webm already god damn

Holy shit is that suckass painful to listen to.

I was pretty sure the game didn't exist. Well, like any sane person could have predicted, it is shit.

Next stop, Star Citizen.

This man released this for the lulz, so this (under 2,000) was not wasted - it definitely caused some lulz. I wonder, though, if he profited from this, perhaps not even financially.

they're quick on the damage control

Man, they're on full damage control. Can't blame them, if my game looked this underwhelming, I'd be trying to cover my ass too.

>ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FIFTY AMERICAN DOLLARYDOOS
Is this his money or his parents'? Either way, this buttfrustrates me

Holy shit, this brings back memories.

Also I remember a game called Protostar with similar gameplay.

What the fuck is this guy smoking

daily reminder the developers made this previously. their track record is shit.

It's the new 'eyes can't see past 30 fps'

Fucking morons. Hopefully if it's any good they'll license it to a competent dev it's not

I don't mind a little resource faming, but that high tech space suit can't hold more than half a days needed resources to survive? If you take sustenance and breathable air out of the question (to be more fair), then why does the suit need repair every few days? I could get that in harsher environments, but not this. I guess they wanted it to be a challenge, or have some damaging shit in the atmosphere. It's justifiable but a stretch if this wasn't factored in. Is there any storyline? I haven't seen anything about one yet.

I think he thought that the textures were also procedurally generated by the game. Like all the developers did was spend years thinking up a single algorithm that then generates all of the art assets and game mechanics on the fly as you play.

I think it's kind of hilarious that the "Superformula" algorithm used in NMS is patented by some Dutch company. Nothing about this game is original.

Saw it, its literally spegycraft meets X but with lowpoly hipster graphics instead of voxels

What a shame. I wanted this to be good but I can't even say I'm surprised. I'll probably still pirate it on the miniscule chance that it plays better than it looks.

So how long until we can spoil the end of the universe, like what happened with FO4

Isn't it multi-only and needs to download content from the servers constantly?

just the spoilers or whatever the fuck the devs are freaking out over

Thing is, procedural textures would have looked better most likely.

LSD Dream Emulator did that, right?

It's going to have a GOG release and so far everything on GOG has been completely DRM-free.
I'm not entirely sure.

Nigger I knew it was going to be shit the second they announced it.

If developers don't want you knowing anything about their game it's because they know if too much is seen from it people won't buy it.

Fuck these kikes and the retards who will buy it with glee.

Fair enough, might as well find some bright spot in it.

Its still a fucking travesty though.

stop posting it to jewtube

Post it to vimeo :^)

nigga just put it on vola

And if the video is divided into multiple shorter webms and posted here?

this

Is it just me or did they steal a bunch of shit from subnautica? Minus the fun.

What kind of stupid names would we use?

Hot tools probe gaping holes?
26 minutes of cuckolding?
British man premature ejaculation?

Probing her gaping black hole

Where the fuck is the webm with highlights of the nothing gameplay??.

HERE WE GO!

can i fuck that animal

The worst.

Is this… Spore?

It reminds of that one game where you do nothing but walk around on a highly stylized island and sometimes teleport to another spot on the island. I forget what it was called. Mobious? Morphious? Something like that.

only 30 seconds and it's already boring

This is the gameplay?

the color pallet is horrible.

I have no idea how textures work but they fucked something up bad.

No thanks, fam

But user, those are not really textures. Because it's procedurally generated, or something.

dear god that fov is terrible

the ps4 version looks like ass

imagine having to listen to that mining laser scream for hours and hours on end
because you know you'll have to mine for hours and hours

This looks so fucking boring

console shit always looks ass

how much did it cost to make this game again?

That piss filter over everything is straight out of Fallout 3, I hope Bethesda sues them.

Nah, it's just on this planet. Different planets have different colors! Isn't that exciting?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's floating trees in minecraft all over again

So, there is gravity, but not really?

MINECRAFT
IN
SPACE

What's the point of this game again? Like, what is the player supposed to be doing?

How do you buy a game ironically?

disgusting

Buying a game because of the pre-release memeing.
See: Fallout 4

Why did they think it's a good idea to make your mining ray overheat every five seconds? To make it even more tedious?

You know, the whole "grind the resources to upgrade your shit" smells like a setup for pay-to-win.

You shitpost on here about how you bought it. And then refund it

upgrade your shit, explore, name shit stupid names, gather shit, blow up freighters, trade shit, learning alien language, erp with npc aliens, etc.

You go to the center of the galaxy, where supposedly there's a wormhole to another one, and you keep doing that until you get bored of it.

so basically minecraft in spess but instead of endless building its endless upgrading and exploring and journey to the center of the galaxy.

now does it have good music if not that 60 dollar price tag is kinda of high for future minecraft

also more space music

new picture the fag who bought the game for close to 2k for

I think those were more like texture swaps based on player stats. I know there have been some impressive demos like the Timeless 64k one.

Why does it look so weird and gross? They're using like disgusting colors or post processes or some shit that I don't know

It just looks so unappealing

NO GRAVITY XDDDD LOL

it's just the art direction they're going i guess. if you watch the trailer and stuff you can get an idea of how the game will look in most situations.

but yeah, it seems theyre going with bright colors and shit.

magnetic fields

It's not even bright colors though they're very dull

theyre bright to me ;-;

Compare the green/grass of pic related to the green of the testicle grass in their game

It just seems really dull to me

Is this supposed to be a tech demo or engine? Just look at all the "realism" task bullshit that probably won't even affect you ingame, guess this would be fine for screenshots and wallpapers, but gameplay wise it looks like a unnecessary chore gimmick simulator.

Also

SPOILER

You are actually not in space. You are a microscopic organism living in a toilet bowl. Sky looks like piss because it is piss, and those are not floating islands - they are turds.

Is the spoiler also a metaphor for the game itself? That's deep man.

hmm. i suppose so.

But no one is gonna stop another user to post the same video again. In that case they will have to file another DMCA request.

I just had an odd thought. What if there is no center of the universe, but just an infinite expanse of procedural generation? But the developers keep saying to move because of the big big secret just right at the end of the ever expanding tunnel. I have a theory it's a complete ploy to get as many people buying on day one as a rat race that never ends.

There's absolutely nothing at the center of the universe that would be a big of enough payoff to warrant all the work getting there. They're trying to create like a One Piece situation, but you're not fighting other players to get there, you're just hopping across planets, but this time the grass is [color].

I skipped through the 26mins, and all I saw him do was mine shit.

So you can only use these minerals and shit you collect to upgrade your ship? Can you even make colonies on planets? Isn't it supposed to be an online game where people play concurrently?

No Man's Spore has been a shitshow, but this actually managed to disappoint me even more. It's like they set out to create an "experience" and it being a game was an after thought. This is retarded.

hahaha it's not online

It's even less online than Elite Dangerous in single player mode

i hope we can get universe center salt party

Maybe they'll go the Molyneux route and make a video to the person who first reaches the center like in that Cube scam.

Isn't that how destiny is though and fags ate that shit up.

How long are these webms?
This laptop loses all sound if a webm loops and I'd have to restart it to get sound back.

1:00
0:37
0:30

you can, i dont know, select the NO LOOP option?

thankings

Mods?

I downloaded the file and that’s what I got. Not my problem.

Holy shit. I knew people said it would be bad, but holy fuck that is so bad. What is it about space sandbox games that attract horrible devs or big companies that ruin them? (Spore, Starbound, now this and probably others I'm missing)

IN SPACE

At least Minecraft has comfy music. This doesn't seem to have any music.

Elite, Star Citizen, X…

Well this turned out to be what I thought it would be. Space Minecraft but looking worse than I thought. This suppose to be the complete and not an alpha or beta build right? Procedurally generated blandness, I don't think, should affect artistic style and textures this much.

Also, whoever thought that a mining tool like a laser gun should overheat every 5 seconds is retarded. Doing worst in mechanical design than minecraft makes you look so amateurish.

We've only got the center of the universe to look forward to I guess. It'll probably be disappointing in the end like the rest of this game.

It would be the complete version that's being shown.

Which only adds to the disappointment.

So you probably experience all a planet has to offer in the first 30mins then you're stuck there farming resources before you can move on? Even in Elite you can just fuck off and find something else to goggle at before you get bored of the same planet.

There's too many "people" that use this site that would fall for it
Sometimes it's obvious they're doing it for fun, such as most of the responses to
Other times it's just sad.

To me it seems less like Spore and more like a more stable Space Engineers with the structure building traded in for a minuscule amount of depth/purpose. Maybe intriguing enough to pirate, but nowhere near worth a purchase. Spore made promises that it didn't keep, this is just plain over-hyped, complete with buzzwords (procedurally generated).

It's been all but confirmed that there is very little, if any, multiplayer (which is confirmed to be completely pointless, since there is supposed to be almost no actual interaction) and that there is no reason to be connected to the servers other than to upload custom names for shit.

That and the fact that it is definitely going to be released on GOG pretty much assures that it will be able to be pirated.

:^)

I wonder what the appeal of randomly generated games of these sort are. I can understand it with rougelikes or diablo clones so it stays fresh and not all players experience things the same way, but in games like this and minecraft everything looks the same and when the game is so shallow anyone will tire of the game within a week or an hour unless they have some form of autism.

Keep it to yourself, nigger.
:^)

Way too much. I have no idea how much was spent on it, but I know it was way too much.

well color me a dumbass

please tell me this is going to be the next boston salt party
I've been jonesing for another

*puts his hoof over his mouth to hide his tonsils while he laughs*
LOL, it's like starbound all over again

nigger what

it was a joke

I haven't been on halfchan since the GG exoduses

Guess what? You're more retarded then a dumbass.

It is because Indie devs got progressively shitty and became progressively lazy.

At first, indie games like Minecraft and such were made by small teams using their own money/resources/time to make their dream game come true, and while most of the time it didn't get to become smash hits like Minecraft, they became parts of a dedicated section of games. Then, all the sudden you get MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS worth of coverage/support from companies/publications who want nothing more than a quick buck, and suddenly the need to make a dream game is quickly over-shadowed by the need to make back on the investment.

THEEEEEEN, Kickstarter and Early Access comes out and all HELL breaks lose. Now you no longer had to beg and plead a corporate machine that cares about numbers to get money, you can beg and plead to an idealistic fan who can't tell the difference between an investment and a purchase! So now we have NEVER EVER's like Star Citizen, or complete shitshows like Mighty Number 9.

No fucking wonder Notch took the money and left, 'indie' games are now either a corporation pretending to be artsy or a scam.

Every screencap from this game looks like a prog rock album or something

"no"

i guarantee 100% that if NMS had anime girls and tits that were being complained about by feminists then you Holla Forums losers would be entirely behind it and call the it GOTY

lol you figured it all out xDD
so epic meme reply your funny

you have to go back to reddit

How would anime girls and tits fit into this type of game? Its first person and there's no other character models.

how do anime girls and tits fit into bullet hell?
they don't have to

They made a game about nothing so they had to fill it with pointless resource gathering so it can be a generic survival crafting game.

Come to think of it, is there an acronym like ASSFAGGOTS for generic survival crafting games?

thats because then it would be getting bullied
after that Holla Forums would go through the motions and realize it's shit, but at least then it would have come out and been judged on gameplay rather than shitty "hurt my feelings" garbage

Don't forget that No Man's Sky is literally just a dumbed-down-for-consoles version of Noctis IV

wow it's like I have a job

I'll be honest, having a job is more fun then whatever the fuck that is.

At least I earn money to buy better games with, for fuck's sake.

as a soldier i have more fun on duty than with shit games. even if i'm not on duty i have a bunch of people to talk to and exercise routines

Video got corrupted while downloading. Can somebody give the tl;dr or link to it?

MINECRAFT IN SPACE

wow, it's that bad, huh?

i'm in the hue air force if that means anything to you
never even shot anybody and i've been here for 2 years

that's a good thing. peacetime means less work and the same pay!

If i could fuck the ayylien animals i would be entirely behind it and call it GOTYAY

Good taste, friend

This is really sad. They clearly paid all the journalists to be ok with not even knowing what the game's about, and charging 60 wahtever coin you use

I know an autist who spent 10,000 dollars on an arcade game over like a week in Japan. He's not wealthy either. People are fucking stuuuuuuuupid.

I've seen software that generates textures on the fly, and if this is actually texture generation, the it's only in hues and tones. Also, that word - procedural - following a procedure or code is the norm, so there's no need to say that, indicating the presence of a noob. That's like saying a sunny sun - it's generally not fucking needed or warranted.

I thought Banner Saga was pretty good. Haven't played it's sequel yet though. Endless Dungeons is pretty good, and so is Endless Legends, but I would like EL more if its combat system wasn't just unsatisfying.

i met this japanese qt in her 40s on a sushi bar
went on a business travel and brought her as a translator
watched as she ate more than we were both being paid for eating sushi
it was shit tier and the one she made herself was 200x better, i never asked why. Shit had old fish and it was the simplest salmon with vinegar rice you'd ever seen in life while hers always has a stack of fitting herbs on top, soft cheese and an option for pepper

in the middle of the universe is Earth. It's real shitty textured just with some stupid thing that implies humanity was wiped out.

le art maymay

with my artistic vision i can see some hidden meaning in this, so you mean the shitskins took over the planet and of course being shitskins they caused the apocalypse, the world being left shitty like they are?

haha, Good one gender valued being. *giggles*

I was thinking more of a trump vibe. like what if trump built a wall of racism that killed earth xD

*THIS IS BAIT, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REPLY TO THIS POST IN A SERIOUS MANNER, THANKS*

making him proud

Mount and Blade is better than this shit game, and it was made with EVEN LESS people

FlyByNo is the best space musician.

Why can't Holla Forums ever get a game early and show it off properly?

THE SALT MUST FLOW

oh god. please.

any pics?

technically it's unique and you know normalfags will eat it up

Proteus

How did somebody fuck up mirroring so badly?

How did they lose the sound right out the file?