Spare change?

nice slide, like clickbait.

spare this *unzips dick*

I would also get a maid to take care of my house while i work and she would be doing it for free.

Exact post in half-chan.

She's kinda hot. With a proper haircut and some STD check, she would be a nice fuckbuddy.

do a 360 and walk away

There's always room behind 7-11 for your services.

And on Holla Forums.

Is it a woman?

Pick one.

On a side note, I know a couple of these crustpunk wannabes.
They sleep on couches and beg for weed and money. The whole time they have a wealthy family to fall back on. They're always high and drunk, and take an amount of drugs I could never afford, but never have any on them, and only ever bum. It's their idea of communism. Their parents have a mansion and keep all their designer clothes and dvds in their room for them, while they're over at my shitty apartment drinking my last slab of beer crying to me about how hard it is to live on the streets.

I don't understand ?

And you never will.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

im in a generous mood today

I've heard you can make upwards of $15-$20 by sitting on the street and begging for gibsmedat

Not even for busking or performing, just begging for goodwill.

Why are you spoonfeeding underaged faggots?

Considering her face p much this.

But knowing most panhanldlers are scam artists I just ignore them.

we were all newfags at one point.
and like i said, im feeling generous

fuck off newfag

krusties are fucking trash. they sleep on your couch for months, steal your food, complain constantly, drink all your beer, steal all of your dvds to sell for fucking weed and pills, listen to terrible music, smoke all your cigarettes, perpetuate the worst parts of punk rock, bring bedbugs into your house, and when you ask them to help out on bills (even though they have wealthy parents) they fucking hop a train to go do it to some other poor fucking sap.

for years ive been advocating throwing a huge crustpunk/grindcore/anarchopunk/d-beat festival in some sort of arena, then locking all the doors and letting them eat themselves. none of them will have brought cigarettes, so things will get ugly quick.