CNN’s Kirsten Powers: ‘People do not have a right to stay anonymous’

Well, let her practice what she preaches - dox?

archive.fo/z5mHG

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/05/opinions/what-goes-on-in-the-mind-of-trolls-filipovic/index.html
instagram.com/draperrobert/?hl=en
instagram.com/jonathan_merritt/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dox her yourself, faggot.

For sure needs attention. If the journalistic class want to be dragged into the limelight, lets drag them in kicking and screaming. They're losing badly right now, it's time to show them who's boss.

honestly, at this point either way it turns out, to me it's good.

This is the same network that claimed it was illegal to view wikileaks. Chuck another bag of garbage into this dumpster fire.

The courts have ruled time and time again that people do have a right to privacy. It's built into the first amendment. Hell, even the federalist papers were written anonymously. The only time this right is revoked is when you do something illegal.

but the american population did do something illegal, user, they watched the wikileaks dumps :^)

what about their (((Anonymous))) sources that they were using to promote the (((Muh Russia))) narrative?
Fuck (((CNN)))

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/05/opinions/what-goes-on-in-the-mind-of-trolls-filipovic/index.html

Sounds like she wants things delivered to her house, and for people to call all her friends and relatives at odd hours.

the normieazation of the internet is very bad.

it's worse than eternal september. It's like an infinite summer break day 02

>what about their (((Anonymous))) sources that they were using to promote the (((Muh Russia))) narrative?

This is the best answer. Put up or shut up whores.

Indeed. We're basically the last stragglers of the old days of the wild west as civilization slowly creeps in around us. They've been trying for years to destroy online anonymity, both by trying to push through regulations as well as convincing people to use their real names and share their entire lives on the internet. Hell, it wasn't that long ago that it was a rule of thumb that every parent taught their child to never disclose any personal information online. And now we have every in the world doing it for free, in what's probably the largest psyop to ever occur.

This last move is going to make ZOG double down on their efforts to destroy anonymity. They will probably push for bullshit legislation, but they'll probably also push for imageboards to give up any identifying info. Probably starting with 4chan, obviously, but then moving down the line.

Pretty quick on the draw there, CNNigger. Your fear smells like delicious bacon to me.

five seconds of googling, you goddamned plebs:

Kirsten A. Powers

(516) 802-2381 Fixed-VOIP

(516) 922-1520 Landline

27 Madison Ave Bayville NY 11709-1326

Then she should have no problem when the h8 train doxes her and her cowokers lol. Is this a game the Jews really want to play? Yes. Yes it is.

While courts sometimes rule in favor of privacy, they more often rule in favor of freedom of speech. In 1964, SCOTUS ruled a landmark case, NY Times v. Sullivan, to privilege speech over privacy. As such, there has been constant ongoing assault by (((lawyers))) to eliminate the entire legal concept of privacy. It's usually less about doxing people for thoughtcrime and more about corporations wanting to buy and all your information with no regulations.

Pic related is the best case I've read for the legal protection of privacy. I've got a feeling author is a lolberg, and he virtue signals about muh anti-semitism several times pretty sure he is a goy but it is still has a great defense for privacy and anonymity on the internet.

Reminder that Common Sense was published anonymously and called for the war of independence.

I'm willing to lay all of my cards on the table if they will. For instance, can't we all agree that everyone should be informed that the mainstream media is wholly and entirely owned and operated by and for a single insular ethno-religious group? Likewise, that Hollywood is owned and operated by the same ethno-religious group. And finance, and education, and government… Since we are putting all the cards on the table, shouldnt' we all be able to openly discuss how this religious group engages in extreme cronyism, racism, and corruption - and yet covers that all up, denies, denies, denies, and teaches gullible Americans lies specifically designed to deflect attention away from their own involvement in the key aspects of American society that shape our governmental policies? Yea, let's expose everyone. I'm ready, willing, and able to do EXACTLY that.

When the Communists use lynch mobs to suppress your Constitutionally protected rights, and the Government does not intervene to actually, you know, enforce that protection… We The People will inevitably secure new rights and protect them outside the _letter_ of the law, but well within the spirit and intent.

I wonder where her children go to school and where her parents live too.

This is a quality post

Cry me a river, bitch

So… Thomas Paine wasn't the author?

CHOO CHOO

Nigger made a gif.

It was initially authored and published anonymously, but later editions included his name.

all employees at CNN should be hanged

CAN YOU NIGGERS FUCKING READ???

^^^DOX RIGHT GODDAMNED THERE

She's right… at least in regard's to her anonymity.

Kirsten A. Powers

646-230-9580
252 7th Avenue, New York, New York
December 14, 1967

Behold! The oldfag!
Knower of memes, bastion of culture!
A life spent online, a youth lost to transient culture.
Alone, knowing good times will never return.
Behold! The oldfag.

Behold! The newfag!
Knower of celeb gossip, bastion of cultured shit!
A life spent irl, another youth lost to the (((transient cult))).
With friends, knowing the good times will never end.
Behold! The newfag.

Where did you learn that?

Newfag.

Oldfag.

accept our (((sources))), obviously

Is this not the same right that journalists claim for themselves? That they can spew as much garbage onto the airwaves as they want without any relation to truth or facts?

I can't wait to see CNN go bankrupt.

They have this dumb belief that first amendment "freedom of the press" means that there's actually an institution called "The Press" that has special rights and privileges, like they're a legitimate 4th branch of government or something.

They don't seem to understand that "the press" refers to the printing press. As in, anyone is free to print out shit and publish. Anyone is allowed to disseminate materials freely. It doesn't mean that there's this one group that has monopoly on the flow of information that should never ever be criticized.

We need a gameplan for when this happens. If we don't strike when the iron is hot, what will end up happening is CNN folds, and then another ZOG network pops up to fill the void, and everything continues as it always has. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

We need to figure out a way to prevent some other ZOG outlet from popping up and filling that void. What we need to do is get as many people as possible to simply tune out from cable news, period, and hopefully start going online for news. I don't even care if they start by going to shitty leftist sites like huffpo or vox, because once you've figured out how to internet, it becomes much easier to spread meme warfare and convert people.

Proof this place is infested with newfags, these dank trips were left unchecked.

Let's put that to the test with her family's info.

she's married to a sandnigger. I still think she's a closet dyke or half dyke. her voice and mannerisms are prominent through all the phony fem.

McIntyre v. Ohio Elections Commission, 514 U.S. 334 (1995)

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

NPYAfag go back to cuckchan

NYPA*

You guys are late to the game, she was super-doxed yesterday, it was pretty much what the entire thread became after this post
We're pretty sure she's having an affair, also her husband's a cuck.

Fuck them niggers

we have to dox people at stations separate from cnn that defended cnn's actions

But we also don't want to spread our meme points to thin right now. we really should be focusing all effort against CNN until they're beyond the event horizon and can't recover. THEN we immediately need to go after the other ZOG outlets without a break. Blitzkrieg, if you will.

Charlie the Choo Choo would like to have a word with you

That's a spicily swift dox there, user.
Got any email details or work contact information?

Reminder that multiple authors during that time also wrote under fake names to prevent reprisal

I learned it in US history class, how shitty have schools become?

translation :

GAMERGATE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

How bout no

Tweet it at her

Do it now

For the love of God, please someone ruin her fucking life.

GO TO CNN DOX THREAD 5?
we already fucking did all this all yesterday.
all indications point to her living with her literal cuck husband in DC.

heres the info you useless fucks, use the sticky

>what about their (((Anonymous))) sources that they were using to promote the (((Muh Russia))) narrative?
Underrated post.

you forgot a word

She mentioned on fox news that her husband is Egyptian.

Who the fuck is that?

They actually doubled down.

I knew in my mind they would, but deep down I sort of felt like they would consider apologizing, firing KFile faggot, and hoping the storm would blow over quickly. I felt like they would look at this situation, realize how godawful that PR was, and think, "Let's just back off, this is not a battle we can win." I felt they wouldn't throw their testicles into a burning pan like Gawker did. These are professional liars - I felt they would know better than to make half the goddamn world hate them. I thought they'd fuck up, but I didn't really FEEL like they'd fuck up this badly.

But here, they have doubled down. They've doubled down on the blackmail. They've doubled down on not being journalists and instead being "Communist Crackdown News".

They have said exactly what they think their job is: they think their job is to hunt down pseudonymous people and blackmail people in the name of politics; someone who was probably just being an edgelord. Here, they've said: "No, REALLY, this is what our job is. Fuck you for wanting to speak truth to power. Fuck you for wanting to fight back against the establishment. Fuck you for mocking us; we will hunt you down and tear you to pieces if we can." We need to unite and say: this is not a job we wish to see done.

Damned be the "Trump is a Russian Spy" narrative. It doesn't matter what narrative you're pushing - we hate that you're trying to tell us what to think! If you were obviously lying to us that Trump descended from heaven and got 18 holes in one in every game of golf he played, we'd hate you just the same! Damned be the fact that you're Democrats; if Fox News threw out every shred of journalistic integrity to openly blackmail a Democrat for posting a meme, everyone would be pissed off just the same! Damned be the fact that you're in the pockets of the most corrupt politician ever; if you were being paid by Jesus Christ himself, we'd tell you to go to hell!

Fuck you, CNN. Fuck you for lying to us. Fuck you for throwing aside any semblance of journalistic integrity. Fuck you for blackmailing some kid over a goddamn gif. Fuck you for telling us that you'll do it to the rest of us if you can. Fuck you for being a bloody stain upon the country that you broadcast to. Fuck you for being so godawful that our president has to waste his time pointing out the obvious - that you are fake news.

Fuck you, CNN.

Fuck.

You.

>https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Draper
instagram.com/draperrobert/?hl=en

instagram.com/jonathan_merritt/?hl=en

She already was doxed. Do you faggots not read other threads so you don't waste time doing shit that was completed already?

That right there. That is their biggest fear. White people cooperate fully and reality is altered.

Why not again?

That permanent bitch face. She's another Megan Kelly 'mean girl'.

Hey if you want to waste your time duplicating work instead of focusing on a new target don't let any of us stop you. Just know that when you're finished the only response you're going to get is, "We already know that."

Illegal for the goyim, but perfectly fine for them, because according to CNN journalists are above the law.
remember that?

"Right to privacy" which is a constitutional right!

CNN does not have the right to call itself a news organization nor to spread subversion and then think itself to be excluded from investigation.CNN needs to be publicly outed as fake news ( as it is) and also as a jewish outfit and finally be rounded up and brought to trail for subversion,treason and for causing a panic/inciting riots with false information.

her and her cucked husband have been kinda doxed on the the cnn #6 dox thead

that thing is a jew

I agree with Kirsten ;)

What the kikes aren't factoring (the edge of time for myopic leftists being 20 minutes into the future and no further) is that when the Overton Window shifts toward ethno-nationalism and the association between Jews and their crimes against society becomes known, and Jews find themselves the target of scrutiny, then they will covet that delicious anonymity for leveling counter-attacks in the press, on social media, etc., against the bad goyim.

Fuck off, weeb.

Weebs shouldn't be here you fucking degenerate.

Get out kikes.

Keep doxing but go after the advertisers. That Jew e-celeb I won't name, having the channel changed in airports is damn good i have to admit. Endless shittalk with them is playing THEIR game. We must make them poor and irrelevant.

Fucking kike

According to the Supreme Court in 1995
"The freedom to publish anonymously is protected by the First Amendment"

Bless.

leave

Life was better before this numerology bullshit.

see

You must be Jew here.

Choosing not to be swarmed by feral SJWs and have your life ruined for no benefit to anyone means you don't really believe what you were saying. Plus you don't have a right to wrong opinions.

if they would let us use social media with out censorship for not having the same view as someone get a ban for hurting someones fee fees because they can't into BANTER ….echo chambers WE ARE ONE TO BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND US IS WE WILL LISTEN TO THEIR PROBLEMS AND DISCUSSIONS AND USE RATIONALISMS AND LOGIC CRITICAL THINKING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THEIR PROBLEMS AND DISCUSSIONS ARE BULLSHIT AND THEY WILL USE EMOTIONAL FEELING AND SAY ARE VIEW IS BULLSHIT RIGHT OF THE BAT BECAUSE THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO THINK IN ONE DIRECTION THE WAY THEY WERE CONDITIONED TO
I WOULD LOVE A WORLD WERE YOU COULD DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE YOUR JOB PERSONAL LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS SUFFER TELL THAT DAY ANONYMOUS IS WAY TO GO SOCIAL MEDIA IS THE DEVIL
of topic a guy at work asked me why im racist sometimes i said the day i don't have to Niggerproof my bike is the day ill quit

no u

Jesus shes retarded. someone send her the supreme court decision on anonymous speech.

not by blood

Future racemixer here. Fuck you faggot, I dox only white women because they are whores that look down on non-chads

I wonder if that's the best CNN has to offer, joining her dox but it's obvious at this point that we white men won. Voting for Trump was the best stepping stone, I cannot think how our momentum could be disrupted. Mark my words, after the Fake News falls down, the shitskins are next! I feel it in my bones.

This. That whore is finished.

I'm on my phone, can someone give me the TL;DR version?

Summary: Don't pay them, pay this picture instead. A picture that at one point took up over half of the column, similar to the content itself.

Surprised? There's also a vid, in which the audio doesn't work in firefox 45 (life's minor blessings).

Bloo bloo bloo.
Men are big meanies on the interwebs, some say I'm a bitch and others even agree with them, and these are normal guys also Trump is the biggest meanie ever.

We The Pepes should stop interfering with her CNN safe place, salary, and inability to smile without wrinkles.

No fuck you, you soft skinned shitstains. You failed the smug animu test and outed yourselves as the cultural-marxist shitbags you are.

Welp thanks normies when tpp or some other zog internet bill passes through the senate then we will go back to using private networks not jacked in to zognet.

one of the most important and insightful posts in this thread.

two of the most jewish posts in this thread.

If you think about it, any real totalitarian power would seek out to destroy anonymous internet and make registration for closed internet services by your passport. Chinks did it, south koreans did it, russians slowly building their own system for it (yarovaya package), NATO countries might as well adopt the practice.

You need to update that shit, 54.0.1 is current for stable.

DOX HER FUCKING SERBIAN SURNAME SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO HAVE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she's also a total whore, image compilation from dox thread #5

she married this turbocuck, and then fucks some other more attractive dude while he watches, he seems to be into it.

Before GamerGate was subverted when Holla Forums took its hands off it was fucking great.

GOEBBELS WAS RIGHT!

Advanced cuckoldry.

That 2nd pic is fucking AAA+. Well done.

Animu shit = leftovers from Holla Forums. Gas yourself.

POTTERY

dis goon be serious?

she won't shut the fuck up on twitter now since this cnn blackmail hit the fan. she get's rekt in the comments with every tweet, hundreds of negative responses

Fuck off back to the goonsaloon.

What her @mail and phone number?

nice cruise control. i always thought it was reasonable for a few words to add emphasis, but really, an entire, lengthy paragraph with cruise control activated? you live life on the edge, user, and I admire that.

kikes can clearly think far ahead, why do you think they are dominating the world?
not even those holy trips can save you for underestimating the enemy.

Dox every single one of them.

Don't forget her family.

I bet you hate cute animus too.

(wasted dubs)
Gamergate was just a warm up and babby's first introduction to the jew.
this is full on lugenpresse vs the internet/people

Delicious.

FAKE BLONDE

FAKE NEWS

FAKE EVERYTHING

viv confirmed best dauta

Umm, how would this impact her in any way? She's a public figure, milquetoast.

How retarded are you?

Are you retarded?

She could lose her job, and this could seriously affect CNN's credibility.