Imagine hating a character so much you basically retcon everything that happened in the original trilogy

imagine hating a character so much you basically retcon everything that happened in the original trilogy

imagine caring about amerimutt "cinema"

when the only alternative is bollywood and rapefugee propaganda films from (((europe))) you dont have much choice, now do you?

Imagine watching ‘asians’ rape your daughters but still looking down your nose at people.

Why does Rian hate Luke? Has he said?

this tbh

He ruined his character and invalidated everything Luke learned from the Emperor's throne room.

There's a bunch of Chinese and Korean movies you can watch without any propaganda in them

I blame Kathleen personally.

I fap to her every night.

imagine hating a race so much you basically retcon everything that happened in their existence

Traps are not gay sweetie.

He didn't' like Force Awakens so that is why there is so many sublots dropped from it. Though, the actual reason for that is that he likely didn't even see it since he does admit in an article that he was working on the Last Jedi while Force Awakens was happening. He did tell Abrams to change the ending for TFA but that doesn't necessarily prove he actually watched it. It does make a lot of sense why this sequel feels so disconnected from anything else before it.

I know, right? The Germans really got fucking shafted; they can't even have pride in their own nation anymore.

I still don't get why nu-Luke wanted the jedi to end.

what did he mean by this?

Most retarded post on the board at the moment.

you don't watch chinese wuxia movies and police thrillers? there's literally no propaganda in 90% of them

Nigger they're blatantly full of propaganda.
Last (you), I don't feel like bothering with shitty back and forth b8flinging right now.

you don't even watch them lol. give me a movie title with propaganda from the last five years

Not the user you were replying to. Hong Kong and China work under close scrutiny of a censorship boards, which drastically cuts any politics and corruption themes. Everything deeper than bland confucianism and life lessons for the good soys is taboo. It truly is a method of control or the masses.

Disney and everyone involved is equally to blame because they saw this and said "fuck yeah, this is gonna be a cash cow and sends just the right kind of messages Iger wants for his eventual run in the DNC".

Traps are gay.
Trannies aren't.