G20 talking about Podesta and DNC server

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883229270943911936

I hope people realize some of the bigger picture here in regards to what's about to go down, assuming Kek is a merciful god. This really goes back to the Awan brothers who were the Muslim Brotherhood spyring in the DNC and helping setup the Blackberry network with the Blackberry enterprise server that synced. If you followed the money, as Eric Braverman said before more-or-less disappearing was "follow the money."
That money turns out to end up at Amalgamated Bank , which is the skeleton key. It also ties in to why Podesta gave the server to Cloudstrike. The servers are probably linked to the bank, along with the money.
That's obviously why he didn't go to the FBI? Why is the God-Emperor bringing this up? It puts it on Mueller, Comey, And McCabe, and the vice is crushing their fucking head slowly.

This is a big development that dropped at a KEY time, just like him blowing away CNN. CNN is too retarded to turn on a dime after dealing with this PR nightmare while Trump is making moves with world leaders.

Also this is a long shot but this video really struck me. Can anyone read lips? I bet they're both speaking German but I have no sound on my work computer and don't know if you can hear it at all anyways. I'm obviously biased as I saw this immediately after making these basic connections, but the first thing I thought was it's as if Putin is trying to clarify to Merkel the server thing. She puts her hand up as if she's trying to make a separation between two parties of people, and Putin makes a clarification as if like "no no, it went down like this." I also bet Putin is more in the know about this situation and has more back channels setup to have a more holistic picture of what's happening.

If this is useless and autistic than just delete it, but I think something's up with this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhOzUX55zDk
washingtonexaminer.com/john-podesta-to-be-interviewed-by-house-intelligence-committee-report/article/2626863
youtube.com/watch?v=-RitQ5F4OdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, I'm at work juggling tasks and that's why my grammar is so trash and I forgot the youtube video, sorry fellas.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhOzUX55zDk

what are you smoking nigger, this clip has nothing to do with podesta

You got some proofs for that claim buddy?

Shlomo's slow today, he missed the first post.

When will these idiots learn that multi-tweet rants only make them look guilty as shit?

When will you learn that they will never learn? They always doubledown and then the DNC lost everything during the elections.

the amount of slide threads increased twofold after this one was made.

coincidence?
maybe who knows

bump

funny how assblasted the pedo is about it though

washingtonexaminer.com/john-podesta-to-be-interviewed-by-house-intelligence-committee-report/article/2626863

In Podesta's tweets, he says he had nothing to do with the DNC. He meant that he was not to do with the whole server fiasco.
HOWEVER, the Wikileaks of his emails, which cost the Dems a great deal of votes, has been lumped with the "Guccifer" and "Guccifer 2.fake hacksof the server.
It has all been lumped together in one huge shit soup called MUH RUSSIA.
Podesta is panicking because the Intelligence Committee is going to ask him about the "Russians" hacking his emails, and giving them to Wikileaks.

But guess what? Podesta knows who gave the emails to Wikileaks, and Podesta was invoved in offing him.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

the fuck am i reading

Fixed* Skippy.

I hope I get to drive one of the nails through his wrists when we crucify this pedophile. You'll wish for the spear, but you won't receive it.

Come on, now.

D E S I G N A T E D

top kek those top countries also have moar terror attacks than other non middle eastern countries

Breaking News: Pathetic Manlet Macron LITERALLY PUSHES AND RUNS to get a photo next to Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=-RitQ5F4OdM

What a complete spastic.

7/7

What if…………..Macron finally cucks to Trump?

If so, best fucking timeline ever.

he's a marionette who got instructed to suck up to Trump