No kike's sky videos are leaking out now

no kike's sky videos are leaking out now

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7WohdmeqXrJR0YzbkNrTzhnUEE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4v4tvl/dude_just_paid_2000_usd_for_a_leaked_copy_of_no/d5vy1wh
youtube.com/watch?v=EO69K9l53o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A thread entirely dedicated about bitching and the first post is bitching about OP even before bitching about the game.
That's kinda impressive.

upload it to mega

Are we going to get a .torrent before the game is released?

you must be new to chans

do they do torrents of ps4 games? if so, yes, give it a few days when more copies get sold.

Yeah there are, but I wouldn't be surprised if some copies were sent out to PC only youtubers too.

is there any way to spoil this game ?

What you think this thing has a plot? Or even any sort of endgame?
It's nothing but infinite same-looking random generated empty planets

The only way is for someone to journey directly to the center of the galaxy and reveal what the fuck the mystery is that they keep hinting at.

How is this supposed to be any kind of "experience" without a full HOTAS+Pedals and TrackIR/HMD setup? No one's got the dosh for that and the people who do are already playing way better sims.

I play Elite Dangerous with a 360 controller and I doubt it will be as complicated as E:D.

It's not a ps4 exclusive you fuck

I love watching Dslyecxi fly btw. One of the best Helicopter pilots in vidya out there.

i've been browsing chan boards before Holla Forums existed, son. you're too young, go back to reddit.

no shit sherlock, but the pc copy hasn't been leaked out, only the plebstation 4 has. even still, the game comes out in like a week and a half, copies won't show up online for a few more days at the earliest.

look at this fucking fag

E:D makes me sad because of the waste of potential. All the development effort going into social features instead of improving the flight model and ship system complexity.

There was a great video of someone flying the huey at full speed through Las vegas at no more than 30 ft off the ground. I wish I could find it again. I've only played DCS; no real life helicopter hours. I think I could probably take off and land a real helicopter, but it would be ugly and dangerous.

So this is what the game seems to be:
- You get ores and material from planets to upgrade your armor, ships, weapons. Like Minecraft
- mobs/the monsters inhabiting the planets randomly do stuff
- Eventually you explore other planets
- Get to the center. There's probably different ways to do this
- Win the game, 100% it by upgrading all your stats I assume

Seems like an okay game, worth $30.

Pull up Fortunate Son somewhere else and start watching this video

I was kind of thinking that too, price point is up for debate, and it's nothing like the hype said it'd be, but I was secretly wanting to chill out on this game for a bit.

nothing ever really lives up to the hype

this always seemed like a comfy couch game and nothing more.

You're forgetting the trading and space combat.

I'm going to grab a decent fighter and start attacking trade convoys.

Well, I brought it up because the main reason the game has relevance is it's hype and they probably purchased a shit ton of good reviews.

of course they did, it's what everyone does now. hype and reviews mean fuck all, only thing that matters is watching a gameplay video (not the scripted bullshit, i mean a genuine video) and determining if you yourself would have fun playing the game.

meh.

I also heard they took out the naming species feature, is that for real?

because apparently you have to repair first and these ecelebs are too autistic to not document every step.

If they did it was because Time to Penis.

the guy seems to have deleted the videos off his google drive, where else are they?

i assumed he didn't do any naming shit because he would get flagged. could be it was removed, fucking shame if so, i really planned on naming the first creature i found a dinglesaurus.

I was just gonna do a ton of politically charged right wing memes.

Yeah. You can't name new systems, stars, and planets either. No Gas The Kikes Nebula. No Google Hillary Moloch asteroid belt.

Just thinking about it brings me endless joy

You still get your name on shit when you discover it as far as I know

As for naming shit this was posted in April

I have found no evidence they removed it.

The guy leaking the game spent $2000 just to play NMS 10 days early. What the flying fuck, also he made a comment on Reddit and everyone is fucking praising him for it. I mean I knew Reddit was retarded, but not THIS fucking retarded. All the people with half a brain and calling him out on his stupid opinion are getting shot down.

NMS fans confirmed for most autistic fanbase ever?

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4v4tvl/dude_just_paid_2000_usd_for_a_leaked_copy_of_no/d5vy1wh

$2K is chump change for some. Don't be too surprised by reddit. It's bourgeois now. The people who made it popular have long since left the site.

HA

O N E P L A Y E R
N
E

P
L
A
Y
E
R

also anyone know why its getting delayed on pc
cause i might get it to do some exploring in space

it was always overpaid IT faggots and collegecucks with more dad money than sense.

What are you sperging about?

The game is released August 9th for everything. PS4 and PC retail release at the same time

its a single player to a copy.
and the online functions for better part like darksouls/journey where ya you can be connect but you aren't gonna get chance to interact with another player for a while supposely

ah checked the steam page guess so I heard it was delayed to the 12th

Speaking as an overpaid IT faggot, you're right.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO69K9l53o8 Video is still up, for anyone who cares. Looks incredibly dull.

Watched some of the video posted there, looks more bareass than Subnautica even.

iirc it was basically sony trying to get that idea that it was still a timed ps4 exclusive or some shit

online play (optional)

nice try m8, waste of those sweet trips tho

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

How would multiplayer even work? I mean why would you even have servers or any netcode if players meeting each other is extremely unlikely?

It's probably just a bunch of horseshit and there's no multiplayer, and when everyone starts questioning why absolutely no one has seen another player they'll say "well I told you guys the universe is REALLY big".

it's supposed to be like dark souls mp, where they just magically find their way into your game. only difference is apparently you won't get notified of another player being near you or anything.

Well anyone that's mildly interested should just wait till November. Holiday sales on steam and physical copies of new to 3 month old games usually go for 24-28 bucks on durring that crazy black friday, pre-black friday, cyber monday craze. No reason anyone should have to spend over 35 dollars if they really want to play this

it's a new release, in august. best you'll get on a black friday sale is maybe 30%.