Is The_Donald run by the CIA?

Stumbled on this thread on 4chan: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132744043

Why would CIA be going against betas/progressives and kikes? Do you think theres any truth to this, if so wouldn't this mean we're being manipulated by the kikes over at CIA to push their agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/497420417761697473/
voat.co/v/ThePedes/1869225
reddit.com/user/13301/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is being manipulated? Faggots at T_D? No one here goes on reddit, so GTFO FAGGOT.

The reason is the US is changing geopolitical strategy. They are trying to build a wall of hostile nations between germany and Russia, the overarching goal of the anglosphere for the past 200 years is to prevent them from teaming up. Thats what all the Poland talk and the funding Ukranian nazis was all about

doesnt fucking surprise me one bit. The goys are everywhere. Theyre just using the latest fucking trend to jump on and brainwash more and more people like any other nigger run government. Plebbit and plebchan are NSA/CIA honeypots. If you dont see that youre a fucking kike who should kys.

You. You are being manipulated by cheap rhetoric

It's not really cheap when they're spending billions on it

Go for a smoke faggot, the world doesn't revolve around this place.

look at my reply above. im not a plebbit faggot i just dont wanna be used by the nigger government to push the agenda which they took from us

This is actually an interesting POV.

Ignore this faggot, please continue.

>>>/cuckchan/

Fuck off ZOGBot. Go print some more money and put yourself in record level debt.

You're a cuckchan faggot either way, fuck off.

Why u mad tho. makes a good point

Oh you can fucking bet on it, dumbass

Its about both Germany and Russia and their ability when combined to make the US irrelevent. For the first time in hundreads of years they no longer share a land border. This changes the dynamic completely. Recently Germany told the US to mind its fucking buisness when burgers asked why Russia was running a gas line directly from Russia to Germany. If you think none of this is a big deal you should go back to reddit.

kill yourself faggot

obvs plebbit is compromised by nsa, cia, you fucking name it. But concerning bit is why would they be taking a nationalistic stand when they were pushing for progressivness and marxism for the past decade??

Short answer? Cashing us out, setting us up for failure if anything with china were to happen. Massive speculation, who knows.

Look into all of the paramilitary groups funded by the US in the Ukranine they always talk about this intermarium new EU type of thing. Thats what the US wants and it wants it to be friendly to americans and hostile to Russia and Germany the ground work has already been laid for a new polish commonwealth

1. you should not be on the_donald
2. any large movement is ran by the CIA

unlimited resources get you unlimited access

Shills hate it when you mention T_D. Just leave the site that has tens of millions of views a month alone goyim.

Fuck off to Facebook with your nigger speak, FAGGOT. Why would they want to do that when Germany is ZOG central of Europe printing money for its masters who inherited it? When ((they)) control the primary source of exports to all of European union? I'm "mad" because you're a retarded faggot and I've seen this guy cry about the same delusional scenarios in threads where Germany was getting railed on to rationalize it all, in a retarded way that makes absolutely NO sense to anyone but retarded memer faggots who'll believe anything as long as its presented nicely and fills the gap between other """conclusions""" you mongoloids are only capable of absorbing, never RATIONALIZING.

Here we go again, so what? Russians HATE Germany for betraying them after so many years of cooperations, "if you want to win a war sign a good treaty with Russia" is but archaic grandpa drivel now Hans, no one hates Germany for some manufactured outrage so the faggot's profiting off your occupied country will stop to make way for the U.S, they hate you for the past and the present.
Kikes kiking kikes, either pipeline gets built, be it from Israel or through Syria, kikes profit.

Lets go and do some epic raids on 9gag then, tens of millions of views goym XDDD faggot fuck, the election ruined this place.

Still doesn't make much sense on why bet on nationalism. Marxists, islamists, feminists, etc are the easiest groups to subvert and achieve the desired goal.

Look at what they did with Hillary and all the protests and bullshit. This whole flipping sides doesnt seem to make sense to me. They were all about progress and degeneracy for the past 20 years, anything to fuck over the hard working American. Why would they join our side now.

Going through that reddit account linked on cuckchan you can date it back to like when Trump was gaining ground in pols but the acc is like 2 years old and has 13301 as the name take out the 1 and you get 3301 as in Cicada. Was Cicada a covert ops to recruit nazi shitposters to rile up Americans? Youd think with all of the fake news posted there the acc would be banned by the mods. It kinda confirms cuckchans theory of it being ran by CIA.

I am convinced that there is a constant search running on here and once reddit / T_D / the_donald gets mentioned it the thread goes straight to their discord and shills mass attack the comment or thread. We can have 20 CNN threads but can't talk about T_D?

T_D probably gets more views than CNN does at this point.

Quit red texting everywhere for attention boomer faggot, just die out already.

Interesting as fuck, a golden dawn for the new age perhaps. Never even made the cicada connection.

Every reply you've made in this thread has contained at least 1 faggot. You aint fooling anyone.

kek that account is mod of these two:

like wtf is this shit about. i have no doubt plebbit is full of cia goons capitalising on populism but why the fuck are they trying to hijack the movement we started. if they hijack it and the kikes take ownership we'll be the new progressives.

/r/donald is probably watched like a hawk by the site admins, they may of took a bribe to keep quiet when cnn caused drama to their site, reddit also took it up the ass by having cnn said the user was anti semetic which is a rallying call for kikes, and their good goylems to pay attention.

Think about it, reddit was fine with having people like that 40 year old something /r/donald user on their site, common reddit site admin habits would of kicked out r/donald after the election, but no. They either want to have a bargaining chip with the deepstate or are complicit with them.

If you are posting on reddit while not taking opsec precautions then I'm afraid you are a goy.

Too many faggots in this thread to call out, faggot. You're no different to a commie crying out

They want to prevent the redpill on Jews. The_Donald has fierce no anti-semitism rules.

It's the same thing the Jews have always done. They see the winds are changing so they infiltrate any group that has a chance of winning. They know that we're winning, and they're setting themselves up to divert eyes away from Jews. Muslims are the enemy, goy– don't name the Jew!

People who run countries are pragmatic not idealist they dont give a fuck what the ideology is just that they remain in power

Anchored for babby's first infowar
Fair tbh

voat.co/v/ThePedes/1869225

They tried shutting T_D down early and when that didnt work they took all the mod spots away from the original owners and made a no "anti Islam" rule and starting banning people which created r/mr_trump which took 20% of the subs away from T_D until the kike mods gave in and let people talk shit about Muslims.

Its been subverted from the first month or so.

USA, Russia and Germany, 200 years ago, were all run successfully by intelligent, educated, martial, white men. The kike's worst nightmare. So they subverted France and England to put everyone at each other's throats.

It's run by the same "Templar" shilling crew that runs Holla Forums

Notice how the post was anchored by the kike mods immediately after I posted this truth bomb:

cia plays both sides user… and very well i might add

Everyone was already at eachothers throats, new flash faggot this is Europe, and sure this place was more peaceful before, but cucked countries got uppity and now cry about the heat by creating delusional scenarios.

tbh this makes a lot of sense i dont frequent it a lot but its a good way to red pill ppl. I saw several posts reaching 10k upvotes saying how proud they are of jews and fuck islam.

Seems deep state is betting on the hate the sandniggers are getting from the populous. They finally found a source to brainwash them to keep the goys in power.

What does this mean for us tho?

I will also add that the initial kike takeover of T_D within the first month and a half of it existing made people so mad it crashed Voat. FPH and coontown were the reason Voat was created but the first mass exodus there was because they tried to take down any Trump sub but realized they risked too many users going to a message board they didn't control.

look at the upvotes the account is getting compared to the amount of comments:

reddit.com/user/13301/

The titles dont even match up with the content posted. Its like agenda pushing 101.

definitely a cia psyop or td is filled to the brim with dumb fucking retards and they are upvoting this shit.

You should make a visit every so often, if only to laugh and point, or shake your head in disgust. Always keep an eye on the opposition.

That's funny redditors build new sites to Trump spam, anons build new IBs to escape it.

Frustrating myself with retards who steal the memes I've helped create isn't really fun for me, thanks.

Did you create the meme to make a small difference?

Would your meme have a bigger impact if 10,000 people saw it or 1,000,000 people saw it?

Jews need profit and recognition, hence the kvetching

Memes hardly have any impact if it isn't an infograph unless you class faggots repeating and bastardizing our culture and repeating our phrases second hand as "impact".

further review of the account shows a lot of the posts are going against feminism, islam, refugees, and sweden. others seem to be shit memes that barely get upvoted, i guess thats another pysop to seem more human.

this is like everything progressives and marxist fight for. SORO$ would get a heart attack if he saw what the gooks over at cia are pushing.

this is not even good psyop. theyre going after the things that are the easiest to go after. look at any of them, put a nice twist and any normie will rage at it.

this is where all your cicada puzzle solving went to. work for cia and post stolen memes from cuckchan to rile up gooks.

I agree, but sometimes i'm a masochist and like to get good and pissed at those lampshades and their kikery.

MODS are bought by someone I advise all of you to never post on this honey pot again

I wonder who could it be.

hey there cianigger why don't you post https links you always do this.

HAHAHAHA the only people left here that aren't reddit are retards like you who're too stupid to spot reddit

another thread locked by no-fun-allowed srs bzns mods guiding ourbeloved board in the right direction. Praise kek MAGA xD BASED mods

xD lol mods = gods amiright

I go on reddit and I think it has more red pills than this shitty place

This.
Steve Huffman is a faggot goy and the entire site reeks of kike meddling to push the jew agenda.

fuck that board and that site. fuck easing normies in or whatever, they ban people for naming the (((real problem))), and are obsessed with looking not _ist or _phobic like pussies.

Everything about Trump is fake.

Name one positive thing that he has actually DONE, not said, but DONE.

Well? See, nothing. Even that "muslim ban" was a fucking joke.

The normies were lulled back to sleep and the ZOG rolls on without skipping a beat.

Trump striking Syria was as big a wakeup call as 9/11. These intelligence agencies have no subtlety. They're flailing.