Bioware is closing down forums, get in here and post smug

blog.bioware.com/2016/07/29/concerning-our-forums/
Bioware is closing down forums, get in here and post smug.

DING
DONG
BANNU

I'm not kidding, it's almost happening.
Bon voyage, rpg goblin.

Gentlemen it was a pleasure shitposting with you. ;__;7

This is nice, I wonder what the real reason is for canning it?

END OF RINE

forever

And nothing of value was lost.

My guess is to seal the hugbox as tight as possible. Can't have those differing opinions or criticisms anywhere near their fragile egos.

I read it, but I'm not convinced they're telling the truth for shutting it down.

So Holla Forums, what was the REAL reason for the death of Biocrap forums?

It's almost as if they know Andromeda will be crap and don't want to deal with a fanbase uprising again

Run by radical leftists = probably used as a front to distribute CP. They were close to getting caught so they killed the site.

Let us post the most important Bioware-related content, so that the young may remember.

Gee I wonder.

How long until Bioware get shut down now then?

When they reveal Ryder is a tranny, the backlash is going to fuckin' much for em'.

They're just trying to get ahead of the curb.

Soon enough, it's already in motion, it cannot be stopped.

What the fuck? Like the SA torrent site?

They probably couldn't take even the tiniest criticism from the boot licking freaks that worship them.

I missed E3 this year. Did they finally reveal anything substantial about their latest trainwreck (ME4) or is the majority of it still hiding in the shadows? Haven't they been working on it for 4 years at this point?

Are all the old threads getting archived or is the whole site just going to be gassed

Explain?

that realy gets me every time

sleep snug, smug

Give me one good reason for closing down the forums other than preparing to take bioware behind the shed.

RINE ENDS HERE
_______

If they have control of another, more meaningful social front (their subreddit, etc) and can influence discussion more covertly.

They did nuke their romance subforum back in the day because it was such a cancerous shithole even by BSN standards.

Wizards of the Coast gave the same excuse when they shut down their forums awhile back.

Really I think this is wholly unrelated to ethical concerns, just forums being outdated and companies not wanting to spend money moderating and maintaining them when there are free resources available.

They showed a video of themselves making the game. In other words, after like 3 years in development, nothing is playable.

That guy is so pathetic. I wonder what the real reason is behind his immense butthurt about white men.

Fair point didn't consider that.

sleep snug, smug
for bringing me joy today

Yes, yes we did.

The fact he's a shit smelling currynigger with an inferiority complex?

I guess you can say that it's the END OF RINE

LOL

Figures. All those people walking out were a sign.

Sera 2.0. They always have to double down on their bullshit every time. So was it just a shitty CG trailer cut with them talking about it as the office burns down?

also smug

SLEEP SNUG, SMUG

they save shekels?

Mileena deployed!

Sleep snug, smug

sleep snug,smug

after cisquisition and that mmorpg, i dont think it will take much more for this piece of shit of a studio to go under

Sleep snug, smug.

they're merging with someone to create a Frankenfanbase that will supplant Unertale and FNAF as the prime source of internet cancer. the only question, who?

refresh :^)

Preach it brother, preach it!

Wut?

They're monogendered, aren't they?

done with smug dump

I know it's fun to be all smug and shit, but what are the chances that we'll see some bioware fanboys and shills finding their way here?

It's more likely someone is just going to pretend to be retarded to get a reaction.

fucking laugh at them, and post more smug.

More likely a shitposters will pretend to be one and dipshits will fall for it.

END OF RINE

About time you said something sensible

Why do you have to try and shit up every thread Mark?

Why are you this evil?

Another one bites the dust.

you mean like we already do?

I enjoy watching retarded hipsters fail.

don't we all?

Who ?

POST YOUR DANCE WHEN BIOWARE TANKS

You could probably avoid that by posting there and telling them to go to 4chans mass effect general.

He just wants to be part of the cool kids club.

Took long enough.

Do we have an END OF RINE banner? Who oughta have one

It took BioWare a long, long time to fail though.

Hopefully ME4 tops DA:I in terms of retardation. I want to see them go out with a bang.

posting smug

I actually owe it to Bioware, to some extent, in my finding of h8chan. There was a thread on halfchan Holla Forums posted about "the problematic representation of mentally handicapped people in video games" with a pic of the ENCHANTMENTS dwarf from Fagon Age. I replied with "Fuck off, retard." then some kind user responded with a link to this place.

sleep snug, smug.

I don't remember what this is

Unlikely. Even if some biodrones come floating around looking for a new home, they were at Bioware's forums for a reason. More important than liking Bioware games, is that they're giant pussies who can't handle wrongthink, let alone disagreements. they'd be repulsed by this place. Shills, maybe, but I don't see how they could use this event here. Maybe on another social front that already likes them, though.

im jew

I think I'd find it funnier if they get shut down before they even got ME4 out the door?

END OF RINE

——————————-RINE END HERE

And you should go back to reddit if you didn't know about Holla Forums without that anons help

Nah, EA invested far too much money into it. This is the last throw of the dice for BioWare, EA wants to squeeze everything they can out of them and their moribund IPs.

Plus, I want to see how more retarded they can make it with the Curry Thunder in charge.

where did everyone itt else hear about 8ch? i assume most of the people here are either came over in one of the cuckchan exoduses (ie me) or are transient in that regard, not sure how else people would find out about here. for example, on another forums i still see cuckchan is being considered the big bad and 8ch isnt even known

QUICK, POST BIOWARE BLUNDERS

This is what Holla Forums calls kino.

I came to Holla Forums from halfchan during the Five Guys fiasco. Sometime during August-October 2014 I think?

That'll be fun to see too. I'm wondering EA will let him go full racist against whites in it. I kinda hope they do.

pretty nice that biodrones resorted to cannibalism. the shitheads who work at that place deserve what their fans.

late september

Around 7:30 AM on the 17th of September 2014

In [CURRENT YEAR] the universe seems to give us something good in addition to something bad ending, like a karma cashback for the suffering we've had to endure.
What NEVEREVER will be FOREVEREVERed when Bioware shuts down?

Jesus Christ

During GG and the mod suppression. TBH I mostly tagged along because /agdg/ over here has a 100x or so better post:shitpost ratio.

When we were being mass banned from Holla Forums and Holla Forums in late September 2014, while m00t was at xoxo fest. We tried to nuke Holla Forums in a similar manner to /sp/, but the mods were laser focused. In comparison, there were several fappening threads going while ANY reference to gg was wiped out. The infamous declaration of cuckoldry by m00t was then posted, so we left to come to Holla Forums.

gets me every fucking time

dear god that is some awful writing, its worse than your average non primetime sitcom tier

sleep snug, smug

/tg/ was getting shat on by SRS and leftist mods, so I and a bunch of other fa/tg/uys came over here. We figured it'd be a good time to get the ball rolling since prior attempts to migrate to other sites had always lost steam.

Happened during Gamergate's initial exodus here but we're usually accused of being "second wave" by leftist faggots because we like Holla Forums.

Does this mean Bioware is shutting down themselves?

Just wondering, where would be the point you think Bioware became absolute shit?

When modern Bioware shit began, in that case.

sleep snug, smug.

And who can blame you with what the leftists have done to tabletop?

Now they're shitting up 40k too. Fuck them all.

When they got bought by EA.

Green Lantern: Season 2 never ever

someone posted posted a pic of some [email protected]/* */ girls. I saw the site on harada's waifu's ass.

You're a bustah, straight bustah

At the time I was on the fence whether to leave or not. A lot of GGers would say how dare you be on a fence, look what mut did to us. And that's fine and dandy, but I was into raiding and fueling fire just for the lulz so none of my posts actually got deleted. It was about finding drive to try a new unknown place or just be grumpy about a cuck owner. A few of my monarchist friends left for 8ch and I trusted their judgement. Jumped ship among the first.

Thanks for reading my blog.

sleep snug, smug

Shit.

After Dragon Age Origins and ME2.

It's not even our hobbies themselves, that's a whole other story, it's how hard they shat on our board.

I can deal with leftism in games, I mean shit, even Eclipse Phase is salvageable, but having them on /tg/ spouting hard left bullshit and banning anyone who disagreed was too much.

Before.
Go play it, I dare you. Writing is terrible and the gameplay isn't anything special.

sleep snug, smug.

I finished it twice, it's a good game.

That's not how you deal with leftists. You have to proactively purge them out of your communities and make it understood a product featuring their filth will not be commercially viable.

Proactive persecution of them is the only way you can keep your hobby and community safe nowadays.

is this real

Are you illiterate? /tg/ is the community in question. The games are not the communities.

don't remind me

Yes. Yes it is.

Welcome to AAA gaming.

Leftism is pretty much like cancer. Either you root it out and purge it quickly, or you bet your ass it will spread

sleep snug, smug.

This kind of thinking is why they'll always overrun your communities in the end.

The games are the gateway, it's how they get the idea their ilk is welcome.

Keep them out, don't tolerate them, don't enable them, at every point make it understood they are disgusting subhumans that don't belong in polite society.

Nice

WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY

Someone needs to add Bioware forums to the webm

why do I have this saved even

inb4 all you want, but Bioware actually was always shit.
Dragon Age: Origins is the only remotely decent game they've ever made, and even that was mediocre.
Yes, I'm saying Baldur's Gate 1&2 are shit, and they are. They're easily the weakest of the Infinity Engine RPGs.

Fantastic.

I hope you're enjoying your time here, granted some things need to be improved, but I love every one of you faggots and I love spending time here

I never understood what they were going for with this line of dialogue, like what is this supposed to convey to me ?

Also, I never understood how someone with two functioning eyes could look at Sera and say "Yes, this is appealing, this "female" looks attractive".

Wait, so bioware empleoyee base is completely made of fujos and fundashi?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Their target audience is tumblr. I imagine this is how tumblr "communicates".

I don't think the elfpig was supposed to attractive. She was meant to make dyke hambeasts feel included.

So what?

Chaos must commence.

Why live?

this isnt a big deal. maybe two people will get fired from bioware. most will just move on to where ea wants them to be, probably the next company.

Sleep snug, smug

Yup, that looks like a big fat ogre shit alright.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

Fixed it for you

Motherfucker, i thought this bioware finally fucking died.

I posted on the Bioware forums one time. I was asking for help on how to get Baldur's Gate II to run on this barely functioning toaster I was using at the time. IIRC, the people there told me that the game was really old and no one wants to talk about it anymore.

I didn't start coming here until the whole GG started, but I had heard about it the summer beforehand because one of the boards had done something. I forget what it was.

Most of Bioware's talent left when EA bought them, while the rest were fired for not kissing enough ass. What you see now is the work of interns being justified with [CURRENT YEAR] crap.

Anyone have the pic of Tortanic's senior dev that's some retarded kid in his 20's?

fuck, I thought it was the whole company

A shitty digg clone is used as the main forum platform for fucking everything. Let that sink in.

it's a sign user, if ME4 tanks then they're done.

sauce?

I don't know how I feel about this. It's one of those situations where I don't want to see the company take a nose dive soon after this, because it will ruin the fun of watching them suffer. However, I want something worse than forums being closed down.

I'd say most of their talent had left long before that.

If it ever releases before EA dicides to cut their losses and judging from how little attention it's getting the chances of it tanking is big.

I was following the streams trying to figure out where the fuck to go. I remember checking it out at some point when it was basically LOD or whatever.

Kill yourself furfag

I've been saying the writing is on the wall for Boiware for a long fucking time.
Weren't there also rumours floating around that cisquisition bombed big time?
I imagine the new mass effect is going to need to be successful or EA will shitcan them

What are the chances this is a sign that they are being shut down? That the money men at EA are starting to realize the sjw pandering is losing them money?

My guess is that they have a very tiny budget, and it's obvious the game is being made with no name talent.

It's just EA trying to cash in on the IP with as little investment as possible before they kill off BioWare for good.

Is there another happening? 2016 seems to be full of them

BioWare hasn't made anything worthwhile in a long, long time.

ME, what could have been the Star Wars of vidya, is a toxic IP that lost much of its former prestige with the ME3 fiasco. Dragon Age Inquisition sold like shit and pretty much every senior developer left the company.

What remains are basically tumblr and interns.

lolno, they just aren't doing it in quite the right way. If ME4 fails then it's only because it wasn't diverse enough.

oh lawd jesus

Somewhere after ME2 I think. ME2 didn't seem outright horrible, it just didn't advance the plot, butchered the first games feel in favor of fairly generic grit, pitted you against the same three gangs/mercenary outfits constantly, streamlined (removed) a ton of shit that should have been improved, played like a different genre than the original and failed to make me truly give a shit about any of the new characters. While it did put me buying the third one, it wasn't such a piece of shit it needed Operation Protect The Gays to defend it.
Looking back at it, ME2 was basically the part of a Road Runner cartoon where Wile E. Coyote has run off a cliff and is hanging suspended in mid air for a second before the real disaster starts. It wasn't bad, but you could sense what was coming.

This started playing in my playlist when i got ITT, thanks memmagic.

YESH

Enju isn't a robot you faggot. Those things on the sides of her head are hairclips

And those cancerous remains imports even more cancer. ie: Sam 'GTA VIRTUAL RAPE IS REAL RAPE' Maggs was hired by bioware.

someone was spouting memes in a game of tf2 a couple years ago and i said something to them along the lines of fuck off back to 4chan and they sperged out and told me that they'd never go to 4chan and Holla Forums was the place for true edgelords like them and eventually i started browsing here.

Anyone got a YT link? I love rustling the jimmies of this normalfag forum I use. The fucking tranny mod is going to love this.

Does anyone know the song playing in this video?

Because everyone in the tech industry knows Indians are a laughing stock. I've been forced to deal with them on and off for ten years now and not a single time have they met even the lowest of expectations.

EA's default state is greed, at what point will that override the sjw bullshit? Will it ever for any of them? Christ I never though I would be nostalgic for the time when EA was just greedy pricks.

Thats totally why you posted that

At least there's a silver lining in the shitty day I've been having.

I'm glad. Cancer should beget cancer. They can all stay nicely concentrated in that shithole and masturbate each other off.

Yes.

I think the video is funny, but the song is so fucking familiar, help me mark, help me find the song, it's bothering the fuk out of me.

I hate to ask, but tell me about your day.

That guy is dressed up as Pikachu for like some dark humor right, i-i-its just a prank bro ?

No, user.

Welcome to /cuteboys/
Where everyone is creepy, and no one is cute.

Nothing really world-shattering, it's just some shit that pissed me off and just when I thought my mood couldn't get any worse, something else happens not even a minute later.

I thought the first one was the back of a girl showing underboobies

Just a prank fam.

Landwhales are basically the casuals of the food industry, they eat any shit put in front of them except anything with real nutritional value.

Me too, user

Bioware should hire chris chan, he would fit right in

Greed is the default state for companies in the same way that survival is the default state for human beings - it might be true in general but the exceptions can be spectacular. When something is going wrong it is pretty natural to assume that what you're doing is fine and you just aren't trying hard enough. As for why this happens, well I'm a traditionalist so naturally I would blame the Jews.

Judging how absolutely every thing about Cisquisition is awful, they're still greedy. Just look at that webm alone, you can spot shitty animations easily, the game looks even worse than low budget 3d games. Tumblr untalented retards cost EA nothing except one thing, it doesn't seems like their games are profitable enough.

please i need to know

sleep snug, smug

Greed doesn't explain the behavior of most corporations these days though.

I mean, they deliberately create job applications that no one in the West can be expected to agree to, or has the qualifications, just to get the government off their back, and then they go hire Pajeet for a pittance.

Pajeet being Pajeet fucks it up so the company now has to spend even more than they would have if they had just hired a Western engineer on bringing over a whole team of experienced professionals to unfuck what the currynigger has wrought.

Or Disney rebooting the Rocketeer by making the character a nigger sow. Who is this supposed to be marketed to? The 12% of niggers that live in abject poverty? Women? Nerds?

Nigga I don't fuckin know I am just laughing at it.

You'd better share some screenshots with us you bitch

Another user half joked that bioware can act as a leper colony for socjus cancer. That no longer seems to be even a half joke anymore. Still waiting for the day when having 'yeah I worked at bioware, as writer \ diversity advisor ] community manager \ moderator' on a resume would be instantly trash binned.

A mix of cost-cutting and obsolescence. I imagine EA's cutting away at Bioware and they need to fire some people. The forums need at least a couple full-time employees like Stanrey Roo to moderate the place 24/7 plus miscellaneous hosting costs. On top of that, they realize that their cancerous fandom doesn't even use it in favor of shitholes like Reddit and Tumblr.

I don't even know why anyone hosts side forums for their websites anymore. Seems like content aggregators, social media, and comment sections have replaced them at this point.

If nothing else Trump actually having a shot at the presidency with a platform that is basically "get the spics out" is proof that the Overton window is beginning to shift.

The age of the progressive is coming to a close.

Reminder that Stanley Woo was laid off from Bioware and still moderated the forums for free.

And now he's losing the forum that he worked at for free.

The smug cannot be contained.

what they don't make in terms of profit they can still make in terms of permanent demographic shifts and being the fed's mouthpiece. someone is paying for this and they are making a killing regardless of what color the ink on their graphs is.

Gee I wonder who

DING A DING DANG MY DING DONG BANNU

was there ever a doubt?

The writing? Yes.
The laugh track, sound effects, and bazinga? No.

For real?

It's supposed to convey you a madness inducing boner YOU SHITLORD.

So what's the actual reason?

Missed oppertunity

The RINE came to an END.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY GALAXY

Everything but the Bazinga

Here you go user

Not progressive enough.

Hows this then?

its backwards, ea should be raping the corpse.

Correction, a wild pack of Jews should be raping the corpse before eating it.

ooooh yeah

But jews only eat foreskin

Problems.

The main characters are white, that is problematic.
The main characters are both cis gendered males that is HIGHLY problematic.

Fix this.

Turn one into a trans boy african demi girl who is a polysexual nuromantic and the other into a dragonkin non-gendered slutsexual xirwomyn.

and nothing of value was lost

somebody better screencap the "tali's sweat" post and the "I'm autistic and I quoted ME3 at my uncle's funeral post" before they're lost to the sands of time

Okay, revised version, this time with 50% more progressive mumbo jumbo

I heard about this place when word of the mass bannings got out. I lurked for a year before I started posting.

PERFECT!

I could forgive her for being a butterface if she wasn't full on fucking retarded.

Even from the first meeting.

I try using her in my party anyways.

Translation: I don't understand it so I hate it!

Speakijng of Solas I'm suprised he doesn't get mentioned here. Since he doesn't relly fit into the Cisquisition narrative since he will only fuck a female elf. So not only is he not gay, but he's not into race mixing either.

I used to post on forums and fan-sites. I didn't really go online much, actually. I was aware of 4chan and Reddit but didn't post on either. 4chan seemed like a mess when I looked at it (then again, I suppose I was looking at Holla Forums) and the whole karma thing with Reddit immediately threw me off.

I stopped posting on the forums I used to frequent as they started to become too leftist for me, and wandered about the internet as a lurker. I followed the trail with the GG ordeal and somehow wound up here. September of 2014, I think?

It's pretty much the only place on the internet I ever post.

He's also the main antagonist. What does that tell you?

He's a tripfag. What do you think they do?

Bioware has been loosing money in sales since 2006; it was to be expected they're not able to keep the servers running.

They're going to run out of hotpockets eventually.

Came here with everyone else, September 2014 after seeing the mods were pozzed

FUCK Holla Forums I WAS SLEEP WHAT HAPPENED
+ I will miss their autism tbh ;_: RIP

I should also add a detail everyone seems to forget: our original plan was to use Holla Forums as a temporary campsite while things on 4chan settled down, and when moot apologized, we would come back. It turns out things just didn't happen that way, and what was originally a temporary solution became our new home. And when our old home started burning down, we just got comfy and watched.

we did it

How do we know if it's them dying or it's just the fact that no one uses the forum site and all their fans just simply use Reddit and Tumblr?

and they said domino theory was garbage

This is one of the main reasons I hate this game. The PC version was disgusting, a straight console port.

ME: Andromeda is gonna be a huge pile of shit (nothing shown at E3 outside of a bullshit CG trailer) and they know it, that's why they're closing the BW forum.

You don't have to explain to me the user who asked what happened, but if you could, please leave a link, this is fucking hilarious.

feels good man

ahead of the curve

I saw part of it (some platform forced permanent gender changes for all players, one made you be nice to a tranny), but I missed alot else of what happened. Is this because the ryder character (I think the ones players will use) in bioware's latest shit is a trap?

The only thing bioware did good in that image was the 'I'm hungry' response - dual classing has a human troll should always be an option in games.

They died a long time ago. Take solace in the fact they're slowly bleeding EA dry, with each of their nonstop failures due to their forced diversity agenda and incredible ineptitude.

They should force him and sam Hyde to make a game together. It'd be interesting to see how that one ends.

You could say the same about Anders and he's a retarded faggot.

No fucking way.

I lol'd.

after moot posted his cuck manifesto on Holla Forums

Are people honestly that desperate that they will celebrate bioware closing down forums as some epic victory?

It makes sense to close down your forums when there are other, cheaper, more marketable, options. It's a wonder it wasn't done sooner.

it's been a long time coming tbh fam, i'm not even mad.

Came with the first exodus that occured on september 17'th 2014

I love you faggots

I heard about it on Facebook when GG happened, I started browsing mainly when 4U9525 happened

He sees this as an eventual power play?

He's been cuckheld?

His name is Manveer?

user, to know an SJW's heart is to know true self loathing. It's to plunge into a pit of meekness so deep, you loose the ability to use common sense and to rationalize at base levels.

dearest of all my friends.

the deeper I get into noir the more I realize the genius of Sam Lake in Max Payne 1 and 2. So much great noir stuff.

Before gamergate proper even began, it was when the ugly sack of shit who fucked five guys for publicity published some IRC logs of /burgersandfries/ that her pet cuck(who also turned out to be a 4chan mod) gathered.

I have that season on Bluray
Study x Study is a decent tune

I feel it.

but feel that shit made the dialogue options in Fallout 4 ok. I have no idea what I am saying half the time.

Thanks bioware. thanks for turning a long sentence each of seven options now just I'm hungry, in the wasteland.

even if it's a moderate success I think EA will shitcan them

The name Bioware and the company itself is so useless to gaming even their fans must realize it. Speaking of the fans, they're probably all "adults" now, so they're old enough to move onto more mature games. You know, like siege of dragonspear and t(y)ranny by obsidian

I hope this imagine is a fucking joke

I'm heading to bed

sleep tight

Make room, I'll join you soon enough.

stanry roo ding dong bannu.webum

I raughed.

I don't want to jinx it, but it would explain why regressives are visibly looking desperate and doubling down.

Hey, remember how they had to add that retarded "security scanner" on the ship before you entered the War Room, because consoles needed that time to load the area?

Holy FUCK I completely forgot about that
stanry on suicide watch

Did they run out of ding dongs to bannu?

Their monogender is feminine, or that's how other species view it. Their sex is female, and they all reproduce through parthenogenesis.

Don't be ridiculous. He's murdered. Everyone knows you use white people to be murdered or raped.

In all seriousness, almost a decade or so ago, this would have been terrible news. They had a good run, I think..

But now?

'FUUUUUUCK'

Okay, fair enough..

FUCK YEAAAAA

Repititive Copy pasted areas, quests and items.. Cracks starting to show..

Ahh great gameplay, WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?

No hope for future of company..

That's the same fucking green tornado from Mortal Kombat 9!! And this trailer looks shit!!

Awesome! Now that's how you do an RPG, NU-EA/BIOWARE

Nice.. I suppose I'll invest..

Aaaaand there goes another one..

FUCK YOU CIS-AWARE SUCK MY DICK LOLOLOLOL

I'll be honest, this forum thing really comes across as a beginning of the end type deal. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they fuck bioware off and pass ME4 on to another of their studios, maybe Visceral.

Sleep snug, smug

pick 1

dare you to play mass effect 2 again now that you're older

Hello Reddit!!!

Jesus Christ, Is it 2009 again?

Frankly, Visceral would probably do a better job, and that feels fucking weird to say.

I know they're stupid but this still got to me.

In all honesty, they were bretty good games at the time - I've played better, but Bioware is a good example of a company killed by EA.

Doesn't mean I fucking suck the dick of Bioware guys, goddamn.

^Actually that came across as pretty gay..

Welp, bioware comes last on the list.. I promise that. ;)

no

fuck you, no

mass effect 3 is shit, and you're shit for thinking it's not shit

I tried playing ME1 once, I thought it was pretty bare bones on both combat and RPG elements, it just felt like I was in for a ride I could not stray from, with the occasional decision making, and the combat was just Knights of the old republic but boring.

I discovered Holla Forums when some faggot was trying to blacklist aggydaggys who posted here.
I guess it backfired.

I never really got the outrage over the ending, seeing as how the last two games were shit anyway.

best smug right here

Wew lad, I played all 3 as well..

The 3rd was definitely the worst, don't get me wrong..

Felt like KOTOR 1 was overrated, the 2nd felt waaaay more atmospheric and less cliche..

Yep.. Can't say I can disagree with you there about Mass Effect 1 either.. At the time they felt shit hot. They really haven't aged well at all..

I never understood that either, seeing as how the entirety of Mass Effect 3 was fucking terrible

It's like getting stabbed and gangraped by a bunch of niggers, but you don't start complaining about it until they take your wallet on the way out

At least in KOTOR you had lightsabers and cool powers, in ME1 you have energy "PEW-PEW-ISHOOTU" weapons.

please go back to reddit
you're so new its obvious

ME3's multiplayer is pretty good. The thing about that is, it was outsourced to an external team not owned by Bioware, and they used ME3 assets to make it. Additionally, Bioware's RPGs have never been known for their multiplayer, no matter what you think of the writing or gameplay of their games.

Think about that. It means ME3's only redeeming quality was not made by Bioware, and it's a gameplay mode Bioware is not known for.

Yea, it's true.. Thought Kotor was more immersive too, could spend all night playing those games and forgot where the time went..

Never understood why everyone thought the 1st was so epic though.. Thought the 2nd was just.. Better.

This is why this industry will never prosper

Yeah, naw.

So are we going to do this or what?

Fuck off underage

Shut up retard.

Yikes, nevermind I forgot reddit was this sites main userbase. Forget I said anything.

Already did, now fuck off.

Kill yourself.

Yeah, thank god you only wait a couple of seconds on PC.

In terms of UI they had that "great" idea of putting the mission logs in the same menu as the codex, so you can't really track your objectives.

I liked the multiplayer. The week-end challenges were nice, there was that feeling of working together to save the galaxy. Too bad they stopped caring about it 6 months later.

sleep snug, smug

Since you children are cancer, I plan to,

You would know what its like to fit in, you just proved that, so project harder. You don't even fit in on reddit buddy. Since you are very clearly new to this whole imageboard thing, I give you a little hint, raiding is part of our culture, thats where the "end of rine" meme and many many other things came from. Lurk moar.

Help

Oh look, a EDiot came to play. Sorry but there will be no ebin screen caps for you to add to your den of cancer. Now fuck off.

Don't know why you're criticizing him for that, as he is probably referencing Gawker's bankruptcy earlier this year. I will give you the
though.

I only came into the thread to point this bullshit. Have a laughing anime to make up for it.

are you ready for these smug redditfucks to have nothing left to talk about and be forced to leave Holla Forums and videogame discussion in general?

even better, are you ready for your jrpgs to take over the rpg genre?

they stole the jeep you retard

Am i ready for movies to completely take over video games? Not really.

sleep snug, smug.

I remember on old 4/v/, there used to be a version of this that had this girl dancing as well as this Sanic remix as some kind of image. People were using pictures to share music with each other in the threads. You had to get some kind of greasemonkey script or something.

As long as its not modern Final Fantasy I'll be happy.

Oh, I remember

REJOICE

I don't know why goobergob is considering this a victory. They just admit they already do what other developers do (answer questions more actively on fucking reddit than their own forums) and are closing them down to save some shekels since they can afford to care more about money than PR considering how mindless their average fan is. Androwhateverthefuck is still going to sell like gangbusters, best you can hope for is another salt party type of scenario with it. If anything, their behaving like absolute kikes here is only going to help them stick around longer with the money they save.

Why are goons still obsessed with us? Holla Forums has CF on their asses all the time thanks to the meme magic meme and now I see someone clamoring for a raid. On something that is already on its way out.

Let me tell you about Spiderweb. They will not talk about these though. None of Vogel's games have decent enough graphics and faggotry.

Fuck off. If you consider Gamergays a ebin boogeyman, you have no business being here.

You make it sound like there was ever anyone else but Japan making meaningful RPGs or really games of any genre in the last decade and a half

I started going to 4chan in 2006, mostly Holla Forums. I left in 2008 because the cancer was reaching critical levels. That same year, I went to 7chan, and posted on a bunch of their boards. I was even active in IRC. That community never really grew, and in fact it started shrinking quite a bit. In 2010 I left 7chan and abandoned imageboards altogether.
When 5guys happened, I learned of it a few days later. I was involved in GamerGate stuff from almost the beginning, since I'd already had a lot of exposure to SJW shit and I felt like I understood how big a deal the rampant censorship of discussion was. Eventually (I think in October 2014?), I found my way to Holla Forums.
It's nice to be back on imageboards, but so much of the culture has changed that I feel simultaneously like an oldfag and an outsider. It's weird.

A moment or two I have wondered what it was like if I never chugged the redpill.

When you become so aware of the shit that goes on life sometimes can drain it out of you. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

But at the same time, I am glad I became so aware of this shit. The insanity of SJW bullshit can be an endless source of salt mining and hilarity, so it isn't all bad. It seems like everything is going south but in my mind I think things are looking up.

Even if you don't feel like you fit in you can still sit back and enjoy the shitstorms and smug threads.

I do.

What are you, fucking 4 years old? You sound even more retarded than the fucking SJWs.

ME3's multiplayer was made by the same studio that's doing Andromeda. EA calls them "BioWare Montreal."

I remember feeling the same way when ME2 came out, but with hindsight I think ME2 was actually a shit game that was simply more polished and focused on characters more–and I mistook that for being a better game in 2010.